May 30, 2024, 04:10:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 298051 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 06, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »

DON'T MISS TONIGHT'S DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET:

Show starts in just a few minutes - click on the link below!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: April 06, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »

i just keep on getting the feeling that..all these letters were a set up and the defence knew that it would get out..because it makes no sence to me that baez did not try to get them stoped from comeing out..i think this whole thing was planed..they imo have a reason for not stopping or trying to stop the release of these letters idk..just what i am thinking

I am not sure Baez read them. Look how lazy he has been about all the other things. I bet he scanned them and really did not read them so he thought there was nothing damaging.

I am sure they want to use the things about GA, Lee & CA as part of the defense and maybe that was the only way they could get them into court without KC testifying. He may have felt to get that in it was worth the rest coming out.

I agree with you Turbo, Bobo did not read these.  He either asked KC what was in them and she can not keep up with her own stories so told him nothing, or one of the flunkies was tasked to read them and never did. 

We don't call him Bozo for nothing.   

agreed...he could not have read these letters and let them come out without a fight....or as you say, we don't call him Bozo for nothing...but wouldn't Mason or someone else more knowledgeable than bozo have read these???? just nuts!

I believe that Mason and Lyon want to plea her out.  She has more then likely refused because up until now Baez has been tellin her she will get out..not if..when.

Mason and Lyon know this is damaging..but it also should shine a light on Casey's thoughts that it is time to plea..they got the goods on you Muffin!  This makes Lyon and Mason's job much easier to request that she try for a plea deal.

I think you are so right. I believe that is why Mason was brought into the case. Lyon and Mason KNOW she is going to be convicted and the best she can hope for is life without parole.

She should sue that ding bat Baez afterward, no matter what because he should have plead her out for the location of the body. She could have been out in about 8 years and the best she can hope for now is life.

He & her parents are the ones who have put her in jail for life and maybe the death penalty.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #922 on: April 06, 2010, 08:49:17 PM »

snipped from WESH http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23064066/detail.html

Anthony also stated in the letters that she's an emotional wreck and said she was sexually abused.  "I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted over my chest or if I had a regular bra, it would be unhooked," Anthony wrote.
Anthony claimed her brother would walk into her room at night and feel her breasts.

If it did indeed happen - she had Options and she had ppl to tell within, Parents, School, authorities someone. She had options. I do not know if she is telling the truth or not.

Not to make her words my own, but I had a instance of my Brother's friend who did touch me " in the same area, I was 13 "  my Brother was in the same room. The room was dark, we were watching TV, (my parents were out) and his friend slipped his hand down my shirt - within 10 seconds I bolted from the room and locked myself in the bathroom. My brother almost beat the door down because he could hear me crying and  he could not for the life of him figure out what happened. I knew if I told my Brother his best friend touched me - that his friend would be dead. That was seconds of abuse. That moment is and always has been a trigger in my mind. It was so brief yet was so damaging. I was best friends with    " Touchy Feel's " sister. I told Her what her Brother did to me. She then told her Mother. Her Mother said right to my face " I bet you enjoyed it" You have always been a flirt with my son. I WAS 13- I was a child. His Mother though stood right to me, face to face, in her kitchen and said to me - You deserved it- she said quite calmly as she made a salad. She was a ER Nurse for over 35 yrs too. What did I deserve? Her 16 yr old son taking advantage of me ? I never told my Mother, nor my Father - or my Brother for that matter. I felt that if his Mother did not believe me. ?? I knew though if My DAD found out what had happened to me - he would have killed Touchy and not thought anything of it. He would have ripped his head of his shoulders. No question. 
I don't think for a moment that Casey could ever feel what I felt - or what anyone truly finds to feel within abuse. Casey is ambivalent.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #923 on: April 06, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »

Oh Gawd...Padilla is rambling

Someone correct me....LP is saying no way was there ever chloroform in that house. He knows this cause when Caylee was born they vowed never to have guns in their house....what the he!! does that have to do with chloroform? Didn't LE retrieve a gun of George's during one of the searches? I am not talking about the one they came in the middle of the night and took out of his car. I thought I read where another gun was found during an earlier search.
I may be remembering incorrectly....does anyone recall?

LP has spent like 10 or less days with the Ant's, and he thinks he knows everything about those wingnuts......LP, you don't have a clue buddy....take a chill pill!

He really needs to shut up, what would he know about what was in their house or not in their house? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 06, 2010, 08:51:23 PM »

River's interview with the police is interesting.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 06, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »

Someone correct me....LP is saying no way was there ever chloroform in that house. He knows this cause when Caylee was born they vowed never to have guns in their house....what the he!! does that have to do with chloroform? Didn't LE retrieve a gun of George's during one of the searches? I am not talking about the one they came in the middle of the night and took out of his car. I thought I read where another gun was found during an earlier search.

LP has spent like 10 or less days with the Ant's, and he thinks he knows everything about those wingnuts......LP, you don't have a clue buddy....take a chill pill!

LP - media whore will say anything no matter how outrageous to get his ugly ass on TV.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 06, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »

You are right.................LP has lost his mind. I wonder WHY all of a sudden he is defending the Anthonys. There is something very sinister going on here and I don't have a clear picture of it yet, but I am sure the monkeys will eventually figure it out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 06, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »

I had to give up for the night on pg 204 of the first set......when she started in about she was going to pursue a law career when she got out and write children's books..........I thought what the hell..I have sat here several hours reading the rantings of a homicidal manic.............I must be nuts!  LOL  I will read more tomorrow!  Where is River's interview?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: April 06, 2010, 09:01:29 PM »

I will be back later. My mind has hit overload trying to read and sort out all the crap in those letters.

I will say, that I do believe she was sexually abused. I have thought from day one that she had all the behaviors of a woman who had been sexually abused very young. She compartmentalizes her life, and that is so telling to me.

I will be back later and read some more if my eyes and mind hold out. LOL

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: April 06, 2010, 09:01:56 PM »

I had to give up for the night on pg 204 of the first set......when she started in about she was going to pursue a law career when she got out and write children's books..........I thought what the hell..I have sat here several hours reading the rantings of a homicidal manic.............I must be nuts!  LOL  I will read more tomorrow!  Where is River's interview?

Right here Sunny

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

This pdf is pretty good, just finished it myself.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 06, 2010, 09:03:45 PM »

Welp ... finished part 1.

Although it is 516 pages long, around 260-something, it all gets repeated! So it really is not so long.

Whew!

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: April 06, 2010, 09:05:07 PM »

Wonder what is in the 152 page journal of Casey that Brad Conway handed over in February of this year?!?!?!?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #932 on: April 06, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

thanks for the ideas on how to get these letters on my computer...not working...I have a good adblock and my anti virus won't allow certain things on here...oh well,,,I will try a few other things...enjoying reading your comments though!
how could Bozo think that this would not have been harmful to Casey Ho??? he is such an idiot!
Cookie if you have a throw away email I will email the docs for you.

thank you! I do...bless you..bless you!!!
Angelina485@yahoo.com
Cookie you have nanners.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 06, 2010, 09:06:56 PM »

Well, we're both nuts then!  LOL

I am not sure which pdf to read now that I finished part 1.

Maybe take a break!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 06, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »

thanks for the ideas on how to get these letters on my computer...not working...I have a good adblock and my anti virus won't allow certain things on here...oh well,,,I will try a few other things...enjoying reading your comments though!
how could Bozo think that this would not have been harmful to Casey Ho??? he is such an idiot!

Angelina485@yahoo.com
Cookie you have nanners.

thank you very much...you are so thoughtful! one of my faves! will go check it out...
Seeme provided a link too so I have been able to read them...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 06, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »

I'm done for the night also. I finished part one, I'm on part two page 99. River's interview is part two, the supplemental. The old eyes are cross eyed right now 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 06, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »

I will be back later. My mind has hit overload trying to read and sort out all the crap in those letters.

I will say, that I do believe she was sexually abused. I have thought from day one that she had all the behaviors of a woman who had been sexually abused very young. She compartmentalizes her life, and that is so telling to me.

I will be back later and read some more if my eyes and mind hold out. LOL
I have thought that early on as well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 06, 2010, 09:22:32 PM »

Wonder what is in the 152 page journal of Casey that Brad Conway handed over in February of this year?!?!?!?
Love to see that also.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #938 on: April 06, 2010, 09:34:17 PM »

Angelina485@yahoo.com
Cookie you have nanners.

thank you very much...you are so thoughtful! one of my faves! will go check it out...
Seeme provided a link too so I have been able to read them...
You are welcome.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 06, 2010, 09:35:07 PM »

ok...so is Tracy and Robyn really sisters or are they like Casey and Robyn sisters???

I really don't think that Robyn wanted to rat on Casey with these notes...did she have to come forward with them? I know she mentioned in one part something about maybe they would or could be worth money someday...but in most, she doesn't want Casey to get into trouble...Robyn sounds like she really cared for Casey? dunno...will know more the more that I read...my eyes are crossed at this point too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.