April 19, 2024, 05:12:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292827 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #980 on: April 06, 2010, 11:59:50 PM »

Thank you Wykes for the (( Hug)) .. I will let the Stronger Monkeys access the letters .. I can't do it. I don't know why I can't deal with her written words. Its a mystery to me even.
I am out. Love and Light to All -
God Bless Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: April 07, 2010, 12:02:23 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069761/detail.html

bottom of page 12....BAD BOY George

Asks River if she can give him $20,000 (she didn't)

I found it interesting that she told the guard at the front gate of her residence not to let George in to visit her anymore. That must have been a real shocker to that ego manic. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: April 07, 2010, 12:07:12 AM »

I am so tired and trying to go thru this stuff.  I don't have time to go back and read what everyone else has said about these letters.  I am freaking out.  Is this monkey story something that Casey wrote???????????  Dead monkeys and trying to slow the decomp by freezing?????????????  Did she do this to Caylee and is speaking in code?????????????????????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: April 07, 2010, 12:08:19 AM »

I stopped reading after page 5 - why I don't know. For whatever reason I don't know.
I can't wrap my brain around it.
I can't go there. Me of all Monkeys. I just cant. I feel it in my bones and Its much more than words written - and I don't know if I want to read past page 5.
It all makes me sick to my stomach.

Page 5 of what? Are you feeling like you can't handle the evil behind this whole mess. The fact that there are ghouls and grave robbers all around waiting to pounce on their own little piece of the action. Something Wicked This Way Comes. I'll read it for you, in fact I might have already read it as I've been jumping all around until I'm dizzy.
N2WISHN you of all Monkeys - know this type of person. You serving as Employee within the Correctional system.  I read your reply to me. I think you find Casey's verbage just as disturbing as I do. Yet you know more than the ave Monkey here. I happen to agree with your assessment of Something Wicked this Way Comes. 
My feelings are a mixed bag right now and I don't find reading more than I have already - past page 5 to be exact.  I can't today, maybe tomorrow. or not. Whatever. I find her/Casey words to be Puke and I cannot read them. That is my stance as it is for now.  I am not above anyone nor less than - I just cannot read anymore than I have.

I think sometimes  evil affects people like that. What we are reading is a true look into a psychopathic mind set and it is very difficult for some sensitive souls. I sympathize with you as you are evidently more sensitive. That type of evil is very powerful believe it or not and for a sensitive soul, it can be downright paralyzing. I would skip it for now and just read what some of the monkeys are pointing out in it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: April 07, 2010, 12:11:41 AM »

I am so tired and trying to go thru this stuff.  I don't have time to go back and read what everyone else has said about these letters.  I am freaking out.  Is this monkey story something that Casey wrote???????????  Dead monkeys and trying to slow the decomp by freezing?????????????  Did she do this to Caylee and is speaking in code?????????????????????????????

It obviously means SOMETHING to her. I wondered about the freezing too because it gave me cold chills when I read how she had to remove food from the freezer to place the body. It immediately brought to mind how she took all that frozen food to Tony's and gave me a real chill because I had wondered if the baby had been placed in one of those freezers in their garage when I saw them.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #985 on: April 07, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »

It looks like something printed off the net and stuck in there with her written letters.  Not sure what to make of it beyond that.   Not even sure how someone would have found something like that on the net to begin with.  But at the bottom of that page there was some kind of url to where it was.  Freaky weird! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #986 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:16 AM »

Thank you Wykes for the (( Hug)) .. I will let the Stronger Monkeys access the letters .. I can't do it. I don't know why I can't deal with her written words. Its a mystery to me even.
God Bless Caylee

Deenie, it's much easier to read the Sheriff's reports. Those at least we know to be true. I've been so busy today (at 11:30, I finally said "screw the presentation speech writing, I've gotta catch up at Sacred Monkey's!) that all I glanced at was the first page of CRZY's love letters (which were purely an attempt to manipulate the receiver...sociopath to the MAX!! classic behaviour) and flew on to the sheriff stuff. I don't think I'll even waste my time (on Thursday, life begins again on Thursday!) on Crzy's "bible thumping les-be-friends" letters.

You take a well-deserved break, you've SO earned it! Thank you for all your research!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:52 AM »

God Bless Caylee

You're welcome, and hope you have a good night! 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: April 07, 2010, 12:18:37 AM »

It obviously means SOMETHING to her. I wondered about the freezing too because it gave me cold chills when I read how she had to remove food from the freezer to place the body. It immediately brought to mind how she took all that frozen food to Tony's and gave me a real chill because I had wondered if the baby had been placed in one of those freezers in their garage when I saw them.

This is one of the worst, most awful things I have felt or read during this whole case.  Almost a for-shadowing of what we are to learn.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: April 07, 2010, 12:20:20 AM »

I remember that...and I kept making comments that LE needed to check out the freezer in the garage.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: April 07, 2010, 12:23:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

page 79, line 1

"And I knew he was lying then."

Krystal talking about George describing Zenaida to the detectives...but... the description was of Krystal.  BAD BOY!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: April 07, 2010, 12:27:05 AM »

She's saying she is having seizures in her sleep.  WTH?  Like how would she know if she's asleep!  My mid son had a few grand mal seizures just before waking up, when he was very young, and he never remembered those.  Only way I even knew about them was cuz I had gone in there to wake him up for school and found him having a seizure.  I kinda *doubt* that Casey was having seizures.  If anything am thinking she was biting her tongue, breaking out in a sweat, etc.. in having nightmares from what she did to Caylee.    IMO

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: April 07, 2010, 12:27:29 AM »

page 80, line 3 - Did you and George become romantically involved?

Krystal, line 4 - No we didn't.

There you go...no affair...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: April 07, 2010, 12:32:23 AM »

I am so glad that we Monkeys can get these things off of our chests.  This is deep, deep evil.  There is no doubt in my mind that C knew that these letters would come out.  Her calling upon God and claiming to know him and his will is an abomination.  This is an evil spirit's attempt at manipulation and I NEVER talk like this.  I am sick over this and what that baby endured over her whole life.  I hope the As all burn...... sorry for my strong words, but they are all evil.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: April 07, 2010, 12:34:31 AM »

pages 83, 84 and especially 85

Krystal discussing the money she gave George and at the tent with George talking on the phone to Cindy, giving her he77 about getting money.  Gotta see it!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:07 AM »

I am so glad that we Monkeys can get these things off of our chests.  This is deep, deep evil.  There is no doubt in my mind that C knew that these letters would come out.  Her calling upon God and claiming to know him and his will is an abomination.  This is an evil spirit's attempt at manipulation and I NEVER talk like this.  I am sick over this and what that baby endured over her whole life.  I hope the As all burn...... sorry for my strong words, but they are all evil.

I'm wondering...you know Jesse's comment that KC was like a chameleon?...well..
we don't see the letters from the inmate to KC...I'm wondering if the inmate uses a lot of religious phrases and KC is being a chameleon in her writings back to the inmate.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: April 07, 2010, 12:44:08 AM »

start on page 89

Krystal going to the A's home, Cindy (sedated, crying) answers door and questions Krystal about giving money to George

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: April 07, 2010, 12:47:07 AM »

I'm wondering...you know Jesse's comment that KC was like a chameleon?...well..
we don't see the letters from the inmate to KC...I'm wondering if the inmate uses a lot of religious phrases and KC is being a chameleon in her writings back to the inmate.

Yep I think that exactly what Casey is doing, mirroring back those phrases to Robyn, and whatever the chaplain was saying to her etc.  I honestly didn't think I could be shocked by anything Casey might say, but I'm telling ya, I never for a moment thought I'd hear THIS kind of stuff (religious/spiritual talk) coming from her!  And like a monkey said earlier on today, coming from her it's very offensive.  IMO. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: April 07, 2010, 12:51:18 AM »

page 93, line 10

Krystal thinks Kalani gave her number to the media and told them that she and George were sleeping together....because Krystal wouldn't give Kalani any money.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: April 07, 2010, 01:01:21 AM »

This is one of the worst, most awful things I have felt or read during this whole case.  Almost a for-shadowing of what we are to learn.

I agree and it immediately came to mind about how the Anthonys got rid of that second freezer all of a sudden.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.