April 30, 2024, 11:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293647 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: April 07, 2010, 04:02:49 PM »

The only reason not to go after the As, Baez and anyone else who has obstructed and aided and abetted this crime is that they are going after the big fish(Casey) first. Not that that makes any sense at all.  BUT not one single thing has made any sense here....sigh....see you all later, life calls and my head hurts

You're right, they've already hung themselves in that lie by several sources & I bet LE and/or the jail are just waiting to get their hands on one of the letters, maybe by Casey getting sloppy leaving them out to be readily seen in plain view for one & two there is no real hurry to do so right now....keep the eyes on the prize, well let me rephrase because Casey is by no means a prize evil witch that she is, right now the task at hand is to bring an alleged babykiller to trial & have a jury of her peers determine whether she is guilty or not based on the evidence presented.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1221 on: April 07, 2010, 04:04:19 PM »

Thank-you Mission 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: April 07, 2010, 04:04:48 PM »

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

the more I read, the more convinced I am that she has no touch with reality at all..... ::MonkeyNoNo::she lives in her own world of make believe..........she will do just fine in prison...in fact, I believe she will thrive in her little make believe world.
I agree she will thrive and I will bet money she has been in her little make believe world for a very long time.
[/quote]All of the above is why I believe there will be a trial.  There's no way Casey will accept a plea bargain, she isn't going to give up her time in the spotlight.  She will lose out on all that face time on TV during a trial and then would have to give up the "celebrity"  status she is claiming in those letters.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: April 07, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

Hi Mission and Sassycat (Glad to see the cat getting washed again.)  IMO the state should entertain a plea deal of maybe 20-25 years.  I think they have the evidence to convict but I doubt any jury would ever sentence Casey to death.  Now that Casey has been judged indigent and the state is going to pick up a whopping big bill for defense it would make sense to go with a deal.  In addition the cost of the trial will probably exceed the money the state has put away for it, especially if the trial is moved to another city.  There would be the cost of everyone having to commute, etc.   I think it would come down to a question of economics.  Is it in the people's interest to spend millions of taxpayer money in an economy where most states are struggling to stay afloat, or would it be in the people's interest to strike a deal.  I think the latter. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: April 07, 2010, 04:12:52 PM »

So, we now know from several sources that Baez  was passing communications from the As to Casey and back in violation of the rules .  When is LE going to do something about it???
Good question, why is he getting a free pass on this, why is Cindy and George getting a free pass with what they have done?

Who's responsibility would it be to file a complaint against him for breaking the jail rules??
I don't know, but something tells me he will be long gone soon.

nrcg, do you think he is going to step down? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: April 07, 2010, 04:14:35 PM »

I don't blame Krystal for not wanting to broadcast to the public whether or not her friendship with George became one of "carnal knowledge" .... What transpired between the sheets with them is insignificant, IMO.  She said she stopped it before anything happened.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: April 07, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »

Hey Sunny, did you notice?   KC said big girl panties      

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: April 07, 2010, 04:15:41 PM »

I had to come back to address one more thing.  This family IMHO is steeped in some sort of deep evil.  There is something very, very wrong.  I wish I did not have this kind of knowledge, but....I am very much reminded of a family I have known.  Two parents, two children, each molested by the parent of the opposite sex, each parent with full knowledge of what was going on.  Both parents are now dead and both grown children are unfortunately deeply disturbed adults.  I did not know of the abuse until after the parents were gone, but if I know of this kind of family then I am sad to say it probably is not as rare as we would hope.  No knowledge of course if it pertains here but you have to wonder

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: April 07, 2010, 04:17:03 PM »

So, we now know from several sources that Baez  was passing communications from the As to Casey and back in violation of the rules .  When is LE going to do something about it???
Good question, why is he getting a free pass on this, why is Cindy and George getting a free pass with what they have done?

Who's responsibility would it be to file a complaint against him for breaking the jail rules??

Yeah, considered contraband. My guess is that if the jail learns of it (and they should know by now) that it is their responsibility to deal with it. And hopefully, let the bar know as well.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

My thoughts are so jumbled.........but I think you are correct, that it would be tghe responsibility of someone at the jail............but would they file a complaint with the bar...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: April 07, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »

Interesting conversation.           Is there any way that a plea deal would give KC less than LWOP?   She could have gotten 8 years in the beginning - would the State now offer her something less than Life - say 20-25 years? 
My guess is no I think they have more than enough to put her away forever, poor KC she is so misguided ........being sarcastic of course. 

Hi Mission and Sassycat (Glad to see the cat getting washed again.)  IMO the state should entertain a plea deal of maybe 20-25 years.  I think they have the evidence to convict but I doubt any jury would ever sentence Casey to death.  Now that Casey has been judged indigent and the state is going to pick up a whopping big bill for defense it would make sense to go with a deal.  In addition the cost of the trial will probably exceed the money the state has put away for it, especially if the trial is moved to another city.  There would be the cost of everyone having to commute, etc.   I think it would come down to a question of economics.  Is it in the people's interest to spend millions of taxpayer money in an economy where most states are struggling to stay afloat, or would it be in the people's interest to strike a deal.  I think the latter. 

Yes strike a deal.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: April 07, 2010, 04:27:11 PM »

Yes I do, he is not needed imo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »

It's not over till the fat lady sings ...  let's wait & see what transpires over time.

I got booted out and it took a while to get back in..........

Chris aka BB12 has said many times that she has heard the A's are being investigated.....but I don't see anyone doing anything as far as pressing charges against them until after the trial....if then. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:52 PM »

I had to come back to address one more thing.  This family IMHO is steeped in some sort of deep evil.  There is something very, very wrong.  I wish I did not have this kind of knowledge, but....I am very much reminded of a family I have known.  Two parents, two children, each molested by the parent of the opposite sex, each parent with full knowledge of what was going on.  Both parents are now dead and both grown children are unfortunately deeply disturbed adults.  I did not know of the abuse until after the parents were gone, but if I know of this kind of family then I am sad to say it probably is not as rare as we would hope.  No knowledge of course if it pertains here but you have to wonder
I think that incest happens a lot more than one wants to think about unfortunately. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: April 07, 2010, 04:32:05 PM »

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

the more I read, the more convinced I am that she has no touch with reality at all..... ::MonkeyNoNo::she lives in her own world of make believe..........she will do just fine in prison...in fact, I believe she will thrive in her little make believe world.
I agree she will thrive and I will bet money she has been in her little make believe world for a very long time.

All of the above is why I believe there will be a trial.  There's no way Casey will accept a plea bargain, she isn't going to give up her time in the spotlight.  She will lose out on all that face time on TV during a trial and then would have to give up the "celebrity"  status she is claiming in those letters.   
[/quote]

yuknomenot, we haven't seen you in a while....you still in Christmas mode!  LOL   Sometimes I agree with this thought and other times I think there will be a last minute please deal...........guess we just have to wait and see

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: April 07, 2010, 04:32:27 PM »

Thing is, we will never really know that George or Lee molested Casey. Her word against theirs and they are all liars 

I have to admit, that my first impression of KC was that of a sexually abused victim and my suspicions leaned toward GA. I may have felt that way in an effort to try and understand her behavior but at this point I still don’t know what to believe….
I have stopped looking at most of what is in front of me as if it’s the truth being revealed. I can’t help but feel that most of these letters are not truth being revealed. What is the truth is what is going on behind what I am looking at and something is going on behind that too.
Most of what is going on at the moment is a distraction. What is not a distraction is a prelude.  I may be cynical or paranoid but one thing I’m not going to be is gullible or naive. Parties in this latest bombshell letter and testimony release lack any semblance of credibility and have too many mysterious ties to each other to be taken at face value.

I agree with you. And I also want to apologize, my statement came across like I didn't care about someone being sexually abused. That is not what I meant at all, I care very deeply if someone was sexually abused, Casey or anyone, that is a horrible thing to happen to anyone. And I do believe she was, a gut feeling that I have had for a long time.
I have to agree I have always thought she was abused as well, this does not in any way shape or form mean I am defending her because I am not she is a monster and deserves to rot. It has been in the back of my mind that it was Lee which may explain some of why he has been so far removed from this whole thing.  NoRose I know you would never be insensitive about anyone being abused sexually.   

It is a very sensitive subject & I dont think anyone here doesnt care a great deal for a victim, no matter the cause of victimization.  We are discussing opinions & observations but what I read between all the lines is that everyone here cares deeply.  That being said, the same could be said feeling badly & how horrific it would be to be emotionally scarred & publicly ruined after being accused of such a heinous act & it being totally untrue, yes even scummy George & Lee.   I cannot express enough how I respectfully disagree with Casey's accusations being true which I've expressed some of my observations why previously but I cannot be certain, that I will admit readily.   I empathize in both directions when appropriate & this I might add as being a victim/survivor by a stepfather as well as in previous decades of years dealing with criminal cases in one capacity or another on the job.   Im never blinded by the truth nor tainted from personal experience, that's all I want to say on that personal aspect on Caylee's thread but as far as work related observations on many cases I can say that there are definite signs & indications that become evident to lead to the truth of what may or may not have transpired when an accusation such as this is lodged in addition to any evidence or lack thereof.   It is, however, very difficult to say with absolute certainty without solid evidence,/eyewitnesses are very rare in sexual assaults & pretty much all he said/she said.    All I can offer for what it is worth is that my gut deeply doubts Casey's accusations based on when she has brought it up, to whom & why as well as to the extent she has touched upon it and the fragmented way she has discussed it with others.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1235 on: April 07, 2010, 04:32:34 PM »

Hi Baby Bear - I think you and Sass are right this is going to come down to a plea - it is just far to expensive to let Bia$$ play games in hopes to make it rich by going to trial.  The only thing I wish is that is forever she goes away but I guess it doesn't really matter because her pathetic little life is over as she knows it and like Sunny said she is doing just fine in confines of prison and her own little make believe world.  I just wish I could get in there have just one pot shot at her.....just one that is all I ask.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: April 07, 2010, 04:34:26 PM »

BB....I would think a LWOP deal, but 20-25 no way.........she'd perhaps spend 1/2 of that..............nope Caylee was worth more than that IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: April 07, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »

Hey Sunny, did you notice?   KC said big girl panties      

hi BG...no frigging way!!!  Did she really?  BIOTCH!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: April 07, 2010, 04:35:44 PM »

It's not over till the fat lady sings ...  let's wait & see what transpires over time.

I got booted out and it took a while to get back in..........

Chris aka BB12 has said many times that she has heard the A's are being investigated.....but I don't see anyone doing anything as far as pressing charges against them until after the trial....if then. 

Actually, what may come out with Mr. Morgan's litigation might prove interesting.   It takes time to pull things together---the wheels of justice grind slowly.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: April 07, 2010, 04:38:23 PM »

Yes I do, he is not needed imo.

I surely agree with him not being needed.......but I can't see him voluntarily stepping down.......he loves the attention! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.