April 30, 2024, 10:50:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293643 times)
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: April 07, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Im not sure how to copy this doc your talking about but i do agree there is 2 case numbers and see exactly what you mean. 1st part is listed under case #08-122093 and case #08-069208. The second part is listed only as under case #08-069208. Maybe a smarter monkey can tell us which those cases are not sure but i do understand and wonder the same thing. Sorry to take so long to respond but wanted to make sure i was reading it all right. Its been alot of reading overload last couple days lol. Maybe KLass can do a screen shot of page 40 of page 2 Docs.

I see that the case #08-069208 starts on page 31. Top right corner are the case 3's so thats the best i can do. not sure if it was any help AKMom

Never Give Up!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1281 on: April 07, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »

What was the family statement that Conway said?

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement.

taken from http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719
Thank-you.  And like who are we suppose to believe in all this? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: April 07, 2010, 06:42:12 PM »

"The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father," the family's attorney, Brad Conway, said in a statement.

taken from http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/witness-reports-casey-anthony-knock-caylee/story?id=10301719

At this point, Im left with none of them, if I didnt care about what happened to Caylee so much these scum wouldnt even be on my lips any longer or in my thought process.   I hope they all rot in H E double hockey sticksm each of them separately and collectively have just led despicable lousy lives...what a waste, a huge waste.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: April 07, 2010, 06:46:58 PM »

Sunny,here is the video of Cheney Mason 12/12/08     (saw the link posted over at IS http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=366656&page=16  )
<a href="http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: April 07, 2010, 06:49:29 PM »

Sunny,here is the video of Cheney Mason 12/12/08     (saw the link posted over at IS http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=366656&page=16  )
<a href="http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://web1.nyc.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

Well,that didn't work   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: April 07, 2010, 06:53:18 PM »

Casey’s Pen Pal Could Get Reduced Sentence
Posted: 5:12 pm EDT April 7, 2010Updated: 6:24 pm EDT April 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's letters (read them) are the biggest development yet in the case against her. The inmate she wrote to, Robyn Adams, still has seven years to serve in a federal prison for a drug and weapons conviction.
Instead of flushing Casey's letters as she promised, Adams mailed them to a friend for safekeeping on the chance they could clear Casey's name or convict her, or even help out Adams herself.

The letters could be Adams' ticket out of prison. Maybe not right away, but her attorney could use the letters and cooperation with prosecutors in Casey Anthony's case to try to get time off her sentence.

Robyn Adams

Adams is Casey's pen pal, the jail inmate who saved the 500 pages of letters written by Casey. They were mailed, along with her own letters, to a friend on the outside, Tracey Nealey.

In Adams' letters, she reveals details about a seemingly depressed Casey, who was losing it behind bars and “crying all the time.”

In one letter written more than a year ago, Adams even predicted Casey "will break down and talk." But, to this day, Casey hasn't.

Even though Adams and Casey agreed to flush the letters down the toilet, Adams seems to have kept them for a reason, saying in one letter "they might hold some value in the future."

But did she blow her chance to use them? WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer doesn’t think so.

“Just handing over letters and saying, ‘I’m handing them over, I want something in return,’ at this juncture, just doesn't fly in the federal system,” Sheaffer said.

Adams is serving a 10-year federal prison sentence after she and her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer, conspired to build a marijuana-growing operation. But, if she cooperates in providing letters and possibly testimony, after Casey's trial is over she and state prosecutors case could go back to federal prosecutors to help Adams get years cut off her sentence.

“Since this substantial assistance is in the prosecution of a murder case, I would expect a substantial reduction in Adam's sentence by federal court,” Sheaffer said.

But Adams may have missed out on the chance to cash in by selling the letters to the tabloids. One tabloid paper told WFTV exclusive access to the letters could have fetched as much $10,000.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23081784/detail.html

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: April 07, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »

I just took a break from reading and that was one of the things I read - I could not believe it - she is a movie star and a law professional etc......what blows my mind is how she is giving herself permission to move forward (because that is what God told her to do)  which in essence means she is giving herself permission to forget what she did to Caylee - it has no relevance in her mind - what's done is done.... time to move on. Seriously????  She is freaking nuts.  I can't even put into words how nuts she is.

the more I read, the more convinced I am that she has no touch with reality at all..... ::MonkeyNoNo::she lives in her own world of make believe..........she will do just fine in prison...in fact, I believe she will thrive in her little make believe world.
I agree she will thrive and I will bet money she has been in her little make believe world for a very long time.

All of the above is why I believe there will be a trial.  There's no way Casey will accept a plea bargain, she isn't going to give up her time in the spotlight.  She will lose out on all that face time on TV during a trial and then would have to give up the "celebrity"  status she is claiming in those letters.   

yuknomenot, we haven't seen you in a while....you still in Christmas mode!  LOL   Sometimes I agree with this thought and other times I think there will be a last minute please deal...........guess we just have to wait and see
[/quote]
Hi Sunny Smile, I am frequently here but rarely say anything because you all usually have it all covered!  Yes, I am still in Christmas mode from 2008  , I probably should have something done about it.  What concerns me about her taking a plea is that nothing will ever be done about the rest of the family, we all know they need to be held accountable for some of their actions (took me a while to figure out how to put that nicely, nice and Anthony don't mix so well  Monkey Devil!).
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: April 07, 2010, 07:02:43 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's letters (read them) are the biggest development yet in the case against her. The inmate she wrote to, Robyn Adams, still has seven years to serve in a federal prison for a drug and weapons conviction.
Instead of flushing Casey's letters as she promised, Adams mailed them to a friend for safekeeping on the chance they could clear Casey's name or convict her, or even help out Adams herself.

The letters could be Adams' ticket out of prison. Maybe not right away, but her attorney could use the letters and cooperation with prosecutors in Casey Anthony's case to try to get time off her sentence.

Robyn Adams

Adams is Casey's pen pal, the jail inmate who saved the 500 pages of letters written by Casey. They were mailed, along with her own letters, to a friend on the outside, Tracey Nealey.

In Adams' letters, she reveals details about a seemingly depressed Casey, who was losing it behind bars and “crying all the time.”

In one letter written more than a year ago, Adams even predicted Casey "will break down and talk." But, to this day, Casey hasn't.

Even though Adams and Casey agreed to flush the letters down the toilet, Adams seems to have kept them for a reason, saying in one letter "they might hold some value in the future."

But did she blow her chance to use them? WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer doesn’t think so.

“Just handing over letters and saying, ‘I’m handing them over, I want something in return,’ at this juncture, just doesn't fly in the federal system,” Sheaffer said.

Adams is serving a 10-year federal prison sentence after she and her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer, conspired to build a marijuana-growing operation. But, if she cooperates in providing letters and possibly testimony, after Casey's trial is over she and state prosecutors case could go back to federal prosecutors to help Adams get years cut off her sentence.

“Since this substantial assistance is in the prosecution of a murder case, I would expect a substantial reduction in Adam's sentence by federal court,” Sheaffer said.

But Adams may have missed out on the chance to cash in by selling the letters to the tabloids. One tabloid paper told WFTV exclusive access to the letters could have fetched as much $10,000.

OK, someone has to say it although Im not trying to be mean per se but what the heck happened to that girl's face?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: April 07, 2010, 07:03:31 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/psychologist-casey-anthony-app.html
WDBO Local News      
Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 7, 2010 6:18 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Hundreds of pages in jail house letters are painting a picture of Casey Anthony's mental state after spending the last year and a half behind bars.

"In my estimation Casey Anthony appears clinically to have personality disorder," Los Angeles clinical psychologist Dr. Michelle Golland told WDBO. 

Dr. Golland also describes Casey as a "pathological liar."

In the letters, Casey makes allegations that her older brother molested her when she was a young girl, and says her father may have also when she was too young to remember. 

Dr. Golland says it's impossible to know if Casey is telling the truth, but her behavior is consistent with someone who has suffered from abuse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.

Dr. Golland told WDBO that she's not surprised Casey risked hurting her case by reaching out to another inmate, calling her "narcissistic and self involved" and saying Casey is always seeking attention because "it's never enough."
The accusations against her family may cause them to abandon the unwavering support they've shown since she was arrested in the Summer of 2008, Dr Golland said.

Both Casey's parents and her brother issued statements denying abuse the same day that the letters were made public.

"This could be the tipping point," Dr. Golland said.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: April 07, 2010, 07:03:51 PM »

Sunny  I didn't think anything about your statement about Caylee.  I,like you, wish Casey would get the DP but I just don't think a jury would do that.  (I started to say a jury of her peers, but I don't think there are 12 people in Orlando who are low enough to be her peers.)  And I do think it would be in the people of FL's interest to try to make a reasonable deal with the skank, but that's just my opinion and has no bearing on what will actually happen.

I can't determine whether or not Casey is telling the truth about abuse by Lee and possibly George.  I tend to always believe this kind of thing when it is told by a victim.  Knowing that Casey is a vindictive little witch, I tend not to believe a word she says.  But it could be true.  Lee does seem like a strange person to me, but a sex pervert?  I don't know.

I recently found out that a man whom I have known for 20 years and who died recently was a pedophile.  I wish I had known before he died so I could have confronted him with it but now I've been sworn to silence about it.  So who knows.  I was very surprised.  I'll just reserve judgement for now about Casey's truthfulness in this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: April 07, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »

JVM guests late on reading discussing whether it is possible how Adams reported Casey & her communicated thru vents/ducts...in the supplemental report Yuri indeed speaks to them testing whether it was possible for Adams thru air ducts & the other inmate to communicate with Casey in jail, so been there done that

O God they just showed Lee CMA CMA, I love you. Im so proud of you, I hope you're proud of me too....ugh.    JVM is on her poor Anthony trip again....woman put the gavel down you are nothing but a talkhead drama mama,  get over yourself!

OK could you tell Im getting a bit punchy LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: April 07, 2010, 07:12:32 PM »

Robyn Adams

OK, someone has to say it although Im not trying to be mean per se but what the heck happened to that girl's face?

I think she has been crying.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: April 07, 2010, 07:15:45 PM »

For the sake of argument---I fail to see how being the victim of incest somehow innoculates Casey from receiving just punishment if she should be proven in a court of law by the facts to be guilty of murdering Caylee.  God has commanded that we are to protect the innocent, weak, and punish the guilty.  Caylee was not guilty of breaking the law and did not deserve the punishment she received.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: April 07, 2010, 07:16:25 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/psychologist-casey-anthony-app.html
WDBO Local News      
Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 7, 2010 6:18 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Hundreds of pages in jail house letters are painting a picture of Casey Anthony's mental state after spending the last year and a half behind bars.

"In my estimation Casey Anthony appears clinically to have personality disorder," Los Angeles clinical psychologist Dr. Michelle Golland told WDBO. 

Dr. Golland also describes Casey as a "pathological liar."

In the letters, Casey makes allegations that her older brother molested her when she was a young girl, and says her father may have also when she was too young to remember. 

Dr. Golland says it's impossible to know if Casey is telling the truth, but her behavior is consistent with someone who has suffered from abuse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.

Dr. Golland told WDBO that she's not surprised Casey risked hurting her case by reaching out to another inmate, calling her "narcissistic and self involved" and saying Casey is always seeking attention because "it's never enough."
The accusations against her family may cause them to abandon the unwavering support they've shown since she was arrested in the Summer of 2008, Dr Golland said.

Both Casey's parents and her brother issued statements denying abuse the same day that the letters were made public.

"This could be the tipping point," Dr. Golland said.

Yea, it could be but it more likely wont much to their embarrassment & shame for disrespecting their granddaughter & yet again tolerating Casey's behavior.  I honestly dont know how they show their faces everywhere as is.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: April 07, 2010, 07:27:19 PM »

For the sake of argument---I fail to see how being the victim of incest somehow innoculates Casey from receiving just punishment if she should be proven in a court of law by the facts to be guilty of murdering Caylee.  God has commanded that we are to protect the innocent, weak, and punish the guilty.  Caylee was not guilty of breaking the law and did not deserve the punishment she received.

Here here...not to mention one could maybe, and its a big maybe see how years of abuse would cause one to kill the abuser but to transfer that to an innocent child to be the victim, NO WAY.    Casey has exhibited clearly that she is very aware of the difference between right & wrong, she has spent a young adult life concealing her bad acts which indicates an awareness.   Nor was this a crime of passion or instant reaction to a traumatic experience, no this was premeditated, IMHO NO MERCY!  I am totally against a plea in this case (well in most heinous criminal cases) & I dont give a hoot if I have to help pay Florida taxpayers burden as an out of state donotar because that would not be justice for Caylee...much to Casey's horror this is not about her, its about what she is alleged to have done to Caylee & she should face the harshest of sentence options possible if found guilty or even if she finally admits guilt I see no reason to show her mercy to ever, and I mean ever see the light of day again.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: April 07, 2010, 07:29:33 PM »

If anything, I think George & CinCin will be sure to appear even more in support of Casey--although it'll be interesting to see what's next with them.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: April 07, 2010, 07:35:39 PM »

SNIPED

I think she has been crying.

Yea, but it looks soooo swollen & the redness in the cheek areas seem a bit more severe than a gag of crying...I dont know.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1297 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:27 PM »

If anything, I think George & CinCin will be sure to appear even more in support of Casey--although it'll be interesting to see what's next with them.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.    And that is why I have believed the Anthonys stand behind their daughter, for me nothing else makes sense, and believe me I've tried to make sense of them 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: April 07, 2010, 07:55:27 PM »

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.    And that is why I have believed the Anthonys stand behind their daughter, for me nothing else makes sense, and believe me I've tried to make sense of them 

They are all so vile that I wouldn’t be surprised by any secrets hidden in their closet of evil.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: April 07, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

O I dont doubt there was trauma, drama & abusive behavior such as emotional & at times physical by all of them & to each other.   We have witnessed the tempers flaring, harsh insults spewed, we've heard the accounts of hands around throats, hammer flaying, water hose assaults, shoving, etc. etc. and Im afraid more etc. but Im not inclined to believe Casey's allegations of sexual abuse by either her bro or dad for the reasons I previously stated, not to rehash.   Casey may exhibit some signs but those signs could also merely be attributed to the fact that she is a narcissistic sociopath as well (quite a few pages back in this thread one of our monkeys posted things exhibited typically by a sociopath which is rather spot on).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.