May 29, 2024, 10:53:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 297714 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: April 08, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »

Hello All, I haven't read the jailhouse letters yet, but from what I can gather here is that Casey is accusing family of sexual abuse. Now someone correct me if I am wrong. But I remember reading way back when that they did a dna test on on some things found in the trunk. If I remember correctly they said that the test were inconclusive. Somewhere along the lines of the dna matched Casey but it was too close to match up with another person in the dna mix. I believe then that I saw several postings and news stories speculating about the father being Lee. I also saw on Rev. Grunde's myspace page (way back when) his speculation that Lee was Caylees father. Because of the abuse that Casey told Jesse about he thought that that was Caseys way of kinda letting them know that Lee was the father. If I am wrong I apologize, but I really believe that this was out there not too long after Caylee was reported missing.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: April 08, 2010, 07:25:33 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.
When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

Yes you are correct.  So this is just another of Casey's lies that contains a fraction of someone else's truth.  She uses bits and peices of other people's lives to construction her own fantsy persona.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: April 08, 2010, 07:29:17 PM »

Someone on another forum just brought up that Cindy could lose her nursing license if it turns out Casey came to her about abuse and she didn't report it. That I would have no idea if that is true, but interesting. I sure would love to hear Cindy's brother Rick right about now on the topic of abuse 

hello my monkey friends dont post much but read always:

Yes its true any nurse is required by law when abuse is told or suspected to report it to the proper authoritys and let them investigate and deem if its true or not. Failure to report it can cause you to loose your license and go before the licensing board of that state.  sl
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: April 08, 2010, 07:36:15 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/08/casey.anthony.profiler.insession?iref=24hours
Were Casey Anthony's recently leaked jailhouse letters a 'set-up' for a jury? Profiler Pat Brown thinks so.

video at link.
Thanks 

Well that firms up that thought!!

I haven’t made a definite decision yet on whether or not the letters were a set up. But, there are several things that I’m looking at. First off, Baez must have known of the intimate friendship between Robyn and KC because he helped hook Robyn up with the two Walsh’s to work on her case. Next there’s the question of how Robyn mailed all that contraband out of the jail, but that could have been accomplished any number of ways besides having someone carry them out. Then there’s the question of why all the really incriminating stuff was only talked about and not put down on paper. Add to that the Walsh’s working for both of them and things start looking suspicious. I compare it to Skye passing notes around in the jail and River hooking up with GA. There’s more but this is enough for now. What I do know for a fact is the defense has intentionally kept this case in the news and until recently things were cooling off a bit. Not anymore. So, I will continue to try to make sense of these latest revelations and come to some kind of conclusion that I can accept. Right now I’m leaning toward set up cause I don’t believe in coincidences and there have been so many in this case that even if one tried to figure the odds mathematically it would blow up the chart.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: April 08, 2010, 07:37:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I just called my daughter who is a nurse and asked about the abuse situation and she said yes you can lose your license for not reporting abuse of any kind.

TY Darla..that was my point a few pages back..that by Casey writing these abuse accusations to her friend and that Cindy blew it off, then telling her Cindy got her chloroform, she was setting Cindy up to loose her nursing license if she hadn't reported it and it all took place.  That is why I don't think it happened any more then there was a Zanny the Nanny.  This girl revolves her life around her lies.  She is at the point where she knows she has everything to gain and nothing to loose.  She wrote those letters right after she found out Cindy was doing the Caylee Memorial Service the way Cindy and the family wanted..not following Casey's wishes.  She was mad at the family and this is how she strikes back.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: April 08, 2010, 07:39:44 PM »

I really do not think Casey was ever in her life sexually abused.  She represents the stalking personality to me.  I have worked in this field many years...and she does not exhibit the traits of a victim of sexual abuse.  She does represent the traits of a user, sexual, monetary, whatever way she can to preserve her reality..note her reality..not ours./

She has sociopathic behavior, combined with other personality disorders.  She is playing the public..and her family.  I would have added friends..but she has no concept of friends other then how they can benefit her end result.   She is not mentally unable to tell the difference from right and wrong..she just chooses to take the path she thinks will benefit her in the moment.

Sociopaths do not think much about tomorrow..they are living in the moment of what they crave now.  They think they can distort reality enough tomorrow to make today's pursuit worthwhile.
Oh boy, I've been out of town and come back to a whole thread and docs to read!  From what I can tell so far , I agree with you DD. Waaay back somewhere, BudsGirl made a good point about KC's account of Lee doing these things while she slept, interesting, she has her seizures while she sleeps also. Why is it that these things only happen while she sleeps? Not buying it.  She is a consumate user and she has managed to put blame on each family member. She is exacting her pound of flesh from them. 
At first I really thought this was all a defense ploy but not so much anymore. I think for the first time since he got the case, Baez didn't try to make a huge deal about them because it was probably futile and protesting in his usual whiny way would only bring more attention to it . 
I'm still not understanding this malarky about the body being placed there after she was in jail. Even if it was true which it is not, they don't appear to be saying anyone other than KC did the murder so I don't see what they're aiming for except confusion? 
Going back to read more. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: April 08, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/04/08/casey.anthony.profiler.insession?iref=24hours
Were Casey Anthony's recently leaked jailhouse letters a 'set-up' for a jury? Profiler Pat Brown thinks so.

video at link.
Thanks 

Well that firms up that thought!!

I haven’t made a definite decision yet on whether or not the letters were a set up. But, there are several things that I’m looking at. First off, Baez must have known of the intimate friendship between Robyn and KC because he helped hook Robyn up with the two Walsh’s to work on her case. Next there’s the question of how Robyn mailed all that contraband out of the jail, but that could have been accomplished any number of ways besides having someone carry them out. Then there’s the question of why all the really incriminating stuff was only talked about and not put down on paper. Add to that the Walsh’s working for both of them and things start looking suspicious. I compare it to Skye passing notes around in the jail and River hooking up with GA. There’s more but this is enough for now. What I do know for a fact is the defense has intentionally kept this case in the news and until recently things were cooling off a bit. Not anymore. So, I will continue to try to make sense of these latest revelations and come to some kind of conclusion that I can accept. Right now I’m leaning toward set up cause I don’t believe in coincidences and there have been so many in this case that even if one tried to figure the odds mathematically it would blow up the chart.

Im obviously with you on that

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1587 on: April 08, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »

Someone on another forum just brought up that Cindy could lose her nursing license if it turns out Casey came to her about abuse and she didn't report it. That I would have no idea if that is true, but interesting. I sure would love to hear Cindy's brother Rick right about now on the topic of abuse 

Yes its true any nurse is required by law when abuse is told or suspected to report it to the proper authoritys and let them investigate and deem if its true or not. Failure to report it can cause you to loose your license and go before the licensing board of that state.  sl
Thank-you       
It's a choice a jury might have to make when the Casey Anthony murder case comes to trial next year — believe jail guard Silvia Hernandez or former Orange County inmate Robyn Adams?  Well I think they are both embellishing but I would have to believe the guard over Robyn Adams.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: April 08, 2010, 07:51:17 PM »

Never fails !
every inmate miracilously gets jailhouse religion. They find Jesus in jail where it's convenient for their case and their new look. But the minute they get released  they loose their religion like fleas jumping off their skin.

I noticed she still has her potty mouth even when she writes about God "Daddy" in one sentence in the next sentence she is cursing.  Then she is waiting for the Rapture..when more and more children will go missing.

She tries to show empathy for her friend..yet even her friend is stunned when she writes  how much she misses her kids and then Casey's replies are always about moving away..the two of them ..this time to Costa Rica.  LOL

Her gestures to show her "friend" support, empathy are so veiled.   She interjects a few comments here and there to make it appear she gives a dang but she doesnt & that is quite evident.   As always, it turns around to being all about her, what she wants, how she sees things.   Her mentions of Caylee are meant for what it could confuse a jury with BUT it is so transparent that she is saying them by design not from the heart.  When she does mention her it again quickly goes on to another more self-indulging subject, ya know like what she is having for lunch that day.

It's very obvious that KC has adjusted well to being in a cell. Remember..she told Cindy that "I'm safe".  That's all she cares about...that she's safe...and she is in jail by herself.
I'm sure she feels quite cocky putting notes in library book and using hand signs, etc.

After her trial and move to a long-term prison, things will drastically change for her.  And the first time that she acts cocky toward another inmate, they're going to beat her to a pulp.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: April 08, 2010, 07:53:17 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

Turbo...do you think that this is what KC was referring to when she said to Cindy:  I didn't say anything?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1590 on: April 08, 2010, 07:55:45 PM »

Page One of my Big Post - The blue words intermingled are mine.
I am reading Rick's (Cindy's Brother) interview with LE.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5470183/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-Interview-%28Uncle%29/
The Week of Caylee reported missing - and the week prior.
Rick states he speaks to his Mother weekly. Shirley Pleasea. That Cindy told her Mother after the infamous 911 call was made. That something happened to Caylee. Fearing she would see it on the news so she called Shirley. Shirley then emailed Rick with the news. Rick started watching it unfold ..on TV. Which then Rick started asking/pumping his Mother for info. ( I think because of prior history with Cindy he knows she lies) Within the mix of WHAT the H#LL is going On. Rick/ he is told by Shirley that Casey stole the check/Shirley's purse  Grandpa's account and Cashed it - 354.00. He states it was in April 2008 that Casey cashed the check for 354.00. That it was on the Mothers/bank statement. So then Rick says his Mother tells him that Casey has practically bankrupted Cindy - that over 50k was spent by Casey. That Cindy almost lost her house.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html snipped:
Pleasea said she believes the unemployed 22-year-old may have stolen as much as $45,000 from her parents, possibly by taking out credit cards in Cindy Anthony's name. The mounting bills forced Cindy Anthony to tap into her 401K, and nearly cost the Anthonys their home on Hopespring Drive. The grandmother said she first learned of Casey Anthony's thievery when she discovered she had stolen one of her checks and spent $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee's 2nd birthday and then wrote another check from Plesea's account for $354 to pay her cell phone bill.
Rick says Shirley stated the 354.00 was on her April bank statement. That the bank reimbursed the Pleasea's. Why was Casey not " By the Bank" charged with theft?? My question* Did Grandma Shirley Tell Cindy on Father's Day afternoon that Casey attempted to steal yet another check from her or money by using her/SP's account number? After the April 354.00. Shirley must have said something to Cindy in person on Father's Day. I am trying to figure out the raged choking incident on Father's Day afternoon bet CA/KC. It may have been an attempt to steal, she didn't get away with it this time. That it pushed Cindy right off the porch.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/
SUN, June 15, 2008 – FATHER’S DAY!  Cindy took Caylee to visit with Alex P. (Caylee’s maternal Great Grandfather) In addition to Cindy video-taping Caylee reading a book and being held by her Great Grandfather, Alex P.  Cindy also took a photo at 12:03 p.m. on her digital camera.  According to Cindy, the visit with her father lasted approximately 2 hours. Then Cindy & Caylee had lunch with Shirley P at her home in Mt. Dora, FL. [discovery doc p. 662] Cindy and Caylee returned home later that afternoon around 4:00 p.m.  After giving Caylee dinner, they took a swim in the pool.  Casey came home at approx 7:30 p.m.  Cindy allegedly confronted Casey about stealing money from her grand parents Alex & Shirley P. or the argument may have been about Casey not spending enough time with Caylee. Lee allegedly said this altercation got so heated that Cindy started choking Casey.

** Which doesn't make sense! Because it is said that the last time LEE saw Caylee was on Cindy's Birthday June 5th. Did he witness the choking?? No he could not have, Not On Father's Day. Not to say the Choking didn't happen prior to Father's Day.  Was he told by CA on the phone or the Neighbors after the fact. That on Father's Day evening Cindy hauled off on Casey.  His Depo to LE states: Last time I saw Caylee was on My Mothers Birthday June 5th.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf
--
continued:http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/
[Est’d timeframe] Jean C. (a neighbor who lives across the street) overheard loud argument between Cindy & Casey.  While outside washing his car, Jean C. witnessed Casey coming outside screaming at Cindy.  Jean C. recalls Casey saying, “F*ck you, Mom!  I don’t want to hear it anymore.”  Note: Jean C. could not be certain of date, but believes this incident occurred in June on the weekend.
I don't know if after 7:30 pm a person would be washing their car outside??? On Father's day evening? 
Father's Day - According to George, Casey’s car was in the driveway when he arrived home from work. He had worked the 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. shift (per work schedule on George’s time sheet from Security Forces).
My words: Father's Day.
Scenario Bimbo strolls in at 7:30pm, after a hard day at the Bar, and Cindy is depressed, tired, Her father is ill, She has had Caylee all day, Drove back and forth, George prob left a ton of empty beer cans before he went to work @ 3pm * not to be a joke. Neither one of his kids recognized him on Father's day. Casey arrives home, doesn't acknowledge Caylee, and probably said something SMART to Cindy "Mom Where's my Dinner???" Cindy bit her tongue.   
After removing Caylee from the pool and bathing her 7th time that day..went and found Casey in the house and went Ape on her..verbally. That was the first time Cindy said to Casey " I am taking Caylee Away From You". Because she had HAD it.

Which goes back to the Dates being messed up "in memories"  Cindy/Shirley/Casey have said all along they could not recall the dates, there was so much within the days prior that Stood Out to them..It all started on Cindy's Birthday- The Drama. 

That will be my page 2. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: April 08, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

One of the symptoms is being physically clumsy. Remember Lee with that large poster board he was trying to demolish?

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1592 on: April 08, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »

Prime News video 04/07/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell  04/07/10
Transcript
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/07/ijvm.01.html

thanks trim....this is one show I really can't watch....JVM really gets my blood pressure raging.......perhaps I can read the transcript
Every time I see "Issues With Jane Veleze Mitchell" I think "Good, somebody finally started a group for people like us who have issues with Jane!"  Monkey Devil!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: April 08, 2010, 08:06:38 PM »

I have another question on child abuse and sexual abuse.  If she did infact go to a counselor with these claims of sexual abuse from her brother..is the counselor or clinic involved supposed to file a report?  I thought all professionals, nurses, counselors, doctors, even school teachers were under law supposed to file a report in cases like this since it happened when she was still a minor in the States eyes.
When this all started to unravel in the very beginning. That it was quite obvious this family was being found dysfunctional - Was it not Grandma Shirley who said Cindy was going to Counseling because of Casey's behavior ?? 
And that the counselor told Cindy that she needed to kick Casey out - stop enabling her. I swore Grandma Shirley said something like that ....... anyone recall.

Yes, she did.   There was mention of both seeking legal custody of Caylee and kicking Casey to the curb if she going to continue her bad behavior, such as stealing from her family blind numerous times.

As I recall, we learned that the therapist told Cindy if she wanted custody of Caylee.  To first get Caylee in a safe place and then start the legal maneuvers.

Cindy did NOT get Caylee in a safe place.  Look what happened.

Cindy spouted off, lost control and throttled KC.  Look what happened.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: April 08, 2010, 08:09:14 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Details of Casey Anthony Friendship Surface
04/08/10

Good Morning Monks!  thanks trim......I questioned the scissors as well...Ms. Hernandez gave an accused murdered a pair of scissors........and opened the cell door..........she is a danger to herself and the the jail....she needs to go.  IMO
I don't even know what to say. I also wanted to say that if Casey is making this up about George and Lee and the sexual abuse, I do feel sorry for both men to have such vile accusations thrown their way, that is horrible.

I don't think she is making it up at all. I think there is even more there than she is telling yet. She has all the behaviors of a woman who was sexually abused as a young child. The excessive need to have men's attention no matter what the personal cost to her. Maybe the teen thing with Lee was a "learned" behavior or even a mimicked behavior. Kids in a family KNOW the family secrets and one child in a family will always act out the family secret. Then we have the adulterous behaviors of CA all within this time frame.

Take a serious look/see at what we see in GA. He like KC has a love/hate relationship with CA.  He is a womanizer, has an addictive personality and evidently from info released has had problems with alcohol, gambling, and other addictive behaviors. Sexual addictions go right along with those addictive behaviors. They also had a very CLOSED family with no friends included in their household which is always indicative of some type of family secret. How many families do you know where there are teenagers and none of their friends come to their house? Something was very wrong in that family and I am going with my first gut instinct that there was some type of sexual malfeasance.

Turbo...do you think that this is what KC was referring to when she said to Cindy:  I didn't say anything?

I'm not Turbo  but I think that is what she meant.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: April 08, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »

Thank-you       
It's a choice a jury might have to make when the Casey Anthony murder case comes to trial next year — believe jail guard Silvia Hernandez or former Orange County inmate Robyn Adams?  Well I think they are both embellishing but I would have to believe the guard over Robyn Adams.

A hard choice for me.

The guard has most to lose (her job) and Robyn has most to win (a lesser sentence.)

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: April 08, 2010, 08:16:17 PM »

video at link.

thanks trim.....I still gotta disagree.....KC and/or BOZO had no way of knowing Adams would keep these letters....they show she is a narcissistic wench who thinks she is a celebrity, who plans her new life with no mention of Caylee being a part of it..............these are IMO not anything a defense attorney would want out. Now if they were about Caylee........different ballgame.....JMO of course

Hi sunny---I agree.  They had no way of knowing that Adams would keep the letters nor could they know she would turn them over to LE.  I don't believe "Criminal profilers" are even accurate most of the time.  I can recall a couple of instances where they were far off the mark and not one where they were correct.  It's hokus pokus IMO. But I can't see that this would even fall under the parameters of criminal profiling and IMO our guess is as good as Brown's.

I think that LE could and should launch an investigation into Caaey's sex abuse claims.  Most of the time, all that ever exists to go on is one person's word. While personally doubt it in this case, much of the time people doubt claims of real abuse.  I believe it is LE's duty to investigate.

I think LE should investigate those sex abuse claims also..they are public knowledge now..and so is the fact that she said she sought counseling for the sex abuse.  So LE just needs to get the Drs name from Casey and subpeona any records of said counseling.  Of course said counselor is probably going to be as elusive as that darn Zanny the Nanny.   .

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: April 08, 2010, 08:19:35 PM »

I just can't see Lee in an incestuous relationship with Casey. I think he could barely stand her because she was so much like her Dad.  I think he hated the constant drama.  He kept to himself and got out of that house as soon as he could. 

I can see his dislike for the whole family but I also see him as somewhat of an emotional cripple too. His reactions and facial looks do not match the circumstances many times. I go back to my original take on him which gave me the belief that he had all the markers of aspergers syndrome

One of the symptoms is being physically clumsy. Remember Lee with that large poster board he was trying to demolish?

Sure do! Just ran across these today in my files. It was the dog lady's poster! The nerve of him!  IIRC he also took the water from the bowl and dumped it out.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: April 08, 2010, 08:22:17 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

Chloroform...was banned in 1970...doctors have said on TV that they can't even get it in hospitals...therefore, clinics (like where Cindy worked) certainly wouldn't be able to get it.

I am not sure about that. Sometimes clinics can get things like that from their suppliers to clean lab glassware. Chloroform or hexane (is a drug that causes anesthesia too) are used in the laboratory in a private clinic.

Yes, now that you say that, I did hear that chloroform could by used for cleaning.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: April 08, 2010, 08:23:03 PM »

Lee is such a putz 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.