April 25, 2024, 08:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293306 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: April 09, 2010, 11:31:24 AM »

You don't need to be a member of WS to read, only a member to read the private forums.

Darn, Hornsby just now posted the links. I was hoping some of the members had already read them.....this is gonna be a long day.

I can not stand WS.  I can not stand RHornsby.  The man is a total media w*ore.

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

He is a Waste, Huge Waste of my time.   I'll read them on my own thank you.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: April 09, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »

Have you read the things R Hornsby has said about Melich at WS? 

hi jen........no, do tell!!

Hi Sunny!  How are you?

I don't want to re-post his nastiness here, the thread (all throughout it) he's done it on last night is this one:

Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

thanks jen.....he is a immature young man with a lot of growing up to do....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: April 09, 2010, 11:35:39 AM »

You don't need to be a member of WS to read, only a member to read the private forums.

Darn, Hornsby just now posted the links. I was hoping some of the members had already read them.....this is gonna be a long day.

I think we should put in a link here to what we are referencing as we do with everything else.

I disagree.............WS will not allow any links to SM and I feel we should return in kind!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: April 09, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »

Sorry Capp I just had to bring this post over for you to read.....

#9    Today, 11:29 AM 
 rhornsby 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer   Join Date: Aug 2008

I posted this in response to a person on my BLOG who is upset with me that I referred to needing "free help" and my dislike of Melich, Belich, et. al. But so everyone knows where my motives lie (no pun intended) here it is for everyone. If you don't like my motives, then don't help . . . but then why participate on a forum titled "WebSleuths?"

Quote:
Nicola,

I have not reported Baez for “passing notes” because it is not a violation of any criminal law or rule of professional conduct – it is a violation of jail policy only.

And while I agree that Baez’s misdeeds make all defense attorneys look bad, when people like Yuri Melich fall over themselves trying to create incriminating evidence – in a case that does not need it – those people undermine the very foundation of the United States Criminal Justice system.

Finally, should I have lied to everyone and said I was posting the audio solely out of the goodness of my heart? That would have been an even bigger fraud. The truth is that there are over 1,000 calls averaging 15 minutes in length that I just obtained YESTERDAY.

I could either (A) spend the rest of eternity listening to them or (B) enlist others to help me to see if we find anything. WHO KNOWS, we might find MORE incriminating information about Casey Anthony.

So either help, or don’t help. But at least I tell it like it is unlike Melich, Belich, and Shaeffer.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: April 09, 2010, 11:40:01 AM »

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

I only read there ions ago but know enough that there is something really off...Ill leave it at that here.   When Law & Order did that episode about the Army wife & the "sleuthers" interjected themselves into the case quite obstructively, trust me I had a thought or two as to where they got their model from.    As to Hornsby, as you can tell by my rants I concur with every ounce of my being....HORNSBY is an egotistical inciting mediawhore purely to bring attention to himself....he should practice law once in a blue moon, then again I take that back because he doesnt deserve the credit for being able to litigate.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: April 09, 2010, 11:40:10 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/jailhouse-confections-part-1/
Jailhouse Confections, Part 1
April 7, 2010 · 357 Comments

thanks trim.....I am not a fan of marinadebrain......here's an example

Herein lies a dilemma. In her interview, inmate Maya Derkovic talked about Casey using something to knock Caylee out, but she was not specific about what drugs she used to do that. Melich wrote, “Casey Anthony never mentioned what she used to put Caylee Anthony to sleep.”

But also in his investigative summary, Melich reported something completely different coming from inmate Robyn Adams. “Caylee Anthony had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Casey Anthony implied her mother may have brought the chloroform home when she worked at a local clinic.”

Those are contradictory words written by Melich.

Hello???  mushbrain.....Melich reported/summarized what he was told by 2 different people.......???? 

Exactly!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: April 09, 2010, 11:41:27 AM »

Sorry Capp I just had to bring this post over for you to read.....

#9    Today, 11:29 AM 
 rhornsby 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer   Join Date: Aug 2008

I posted this in response to a person on my BLOG who is upset with me that I referred to needing "free help" and my dislike of Melich, Belich, et. al. But so everyone knows where my motives lie (no pun intended) here it is for everyone. If you don't like my motives, then don't help . . . but then why participate on a forum titled "WebSleuths?"

Quote:
Nicola,

I have not reported Baez for “passing notes” because it is not a violation of any criminal law or rule of professional conduct – it is a violation of jail policy only.

And while I agree that Baez’s misdeeds make all defense attorneys look bad, when people like Yuri Melich fall over themselves trying to create incriminating evidence – in a case that does not need it – those people undermine the very foundation of the United States Criminal Justice system.

Finally, should I have lied to everyone and said I was posting the audio solely out of the goodness of my heart? That would have been an even bigger fraud. The truth is that there are over 1,000 calls averaging 15 minutes in length that I just obtained YESTERDAY.

I could either (A) spend the rest of eternity listening to them or (B) enlist others to help me to see if we find anything. WHO KNOWS, we might find MORE incriminating information about Casey Anthony.

So either help, or don’t help. But at least I tell it like it is unlike Melich, Belich, and Shaeffer.

OMG N2 I had just caved to go over there to read & just read that but questioned whether I should post it here....OMFG what an arrogant little pricola he is

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: April 09, 2010, 11:41:34 AM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: April 09, 2010, 11:44:00 AM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.

He's using the WSers to do his leg work for him and then he will pick out what he wants from their input and bloviate about it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 09, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »

I think we should put in a link here to what we are referencing as we do with everything else.

I disagree.............WS will not allow any links to SM and I feel we should return in kind!

Sunny, I hear what you are saying on that but at the same time we're supposed to give reference link to what we are discussing or quoting from where, dynamics set aside & understood.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: April 09, 2010, 11:44:35 AM »

Yep - someone will put that jerk in his place.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: April 09, 2010, 11:46:45 AM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.

I so agree.........one time I accompanied a friend to court for her divorce...just for moral support...I was sitting in the gallery wile the attorneys and my friend and her husband were ordered to go into a room and work something out. I was just sitting there and suddenly the judge sends the bailiff back to ask me to come forward. The judge wanted to know who I was, why I was there and told me my charm bracelet was a distraction and strongly suggested I remove it or LEAVE HIS COURT ROOM!!

Good Morning Sunny and NRCR--and all others.

I pass by three courtrooms in the courthouse here when I have to renew my auto registration.  Every one of them has a picture of a cellphone in a circle with a diagonal slash.  No cellphones in court here.  Also, I don't know if a cellphone has metal parts or not, mine appear to be all plastic, but if there is metal how do they get through the metal detector?  There isn't a picture of gum, but I think a photo in a circle with  of Cindy chomping gum with a slash would be appropriate.

In another post, Sunny, you said that Strickland might try to avoid confrontations and I think you have something there.  He has allowed a lot of things to happen in his courtroom which wouldn't be allowed in most other courtrooms.  The water bottles, the gum chomping.  I do recall someone saying that the bailiff told everyone to remove gum before court started on one occasion, but I don't remember which session it was.  Also, I remember when Cindy testified at the first bond hearing that the judge told the bailiff to hand her a tissue to remove her gum. Which he did and she did.  And you're right.  He does tend to issue his orders from behind his chamber door and not in open court. And while I agree with most of his decisions (As if that matters LOL) he does wait until after court to issue them. 

I think that the judge should insist on some order in the court.  No cellphones, no gum chewing, and no water bottles.  Also, IMO, he should have his bailiff announce that if anyone wants to leave they should do so before court starts.  George has a habit of stomping out when something doesn't go his way.  Distracting and rude. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: April 09, 2010, 11:48:32 AM »

He's using the WSers to do his leg work for him and then he will pick out what he wants from their input and bloviate about it.

BLOVIATE THIS HORNSBY...I am an egomaniac tool, repeat it again over & over until you get that fact straight.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: April 09, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »

I just might have to call in to his buddy's radio broadcast...that is if they have the guts to take the call

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: April 09, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »

Taken from over there:

Robyn Adams, Disc 2, Call #1

w/ Dad

R: Did you reschedule Maya's visit?

Father says Maya is in L dorm. Robyn denies this. Robyn in L19...Dad recants and now says Maya is in F dorm.

Talking about upcoming visit with dad.

Robyn talking about the specifics of her prayer to release her of her fear.

Both talking about Clay (Robyn's husband) and his experiences while incarcerated. (mundane stuff)

Robyn: "tell Clay to keep praying and tell him about my Sky story."

Dad: "Okay, yes m'am."

Robyn: "That guy answered my prayers."

Chit-chat about someone named Kim.

LOTS of chit-chat about how badly she wants to come home and quoting scripture.

Robyn: "I got in trouble today."

Dad: "What'd ya do?"

Robyn: "One of the girls...the girl next to me asked me a question and I answered her through the vent. I got yelled at for standing on the toilet"

Dad: "Oh well"

Robyn: "Well, the judge will see that though...that I got in trouble and I don't want that to be held against me."

Dad: "How will the judge see that?"
Robyn: "What do you mean? He looks at everything."
Dad: "Yeah, but thats no big deal."
Robyn: "Are you kidding me?"
Dad: "What? Talking to somebody next to ya?" (next is unintelligible...something along the lines of 'flight')
Robyn: "I know but Dad, I'm scared about everything."
Dad: "Don't get paranoid. That is what satan wants you to do"

More scripture quoted. Mom gets on the phone quoting scripture now. A LOT OF SCRIPTURE.

Well, there it is...they talked thru the vents & LE also went thru the cells to see if it was possible...yup it was

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: April 09, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »

I just might have to call in to his buddy's radio broadcast...that is if they have the guts to take the call

Most of those call in shows are on a time delay- that way when someone calls in that proves the so called expert doesn't know diddly, they can screen it out...     but I say go for it!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: April 09, 2010, 11:54:39 AM »

Most of those call in shows are on a time delay- that way when someone calls in that proves the so called expert doesn't know diddly, they can screen it out...     but I say go for it!   

Im gonna give it a go WO, cant guarantee they'll take the call

THIS POST - arrogant & sarcastic    Why is this little man so defensive?

rhornsby 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunchy 
I don't understand why you would spend any time on these calls. What is your involvement in this case?
Same as yours, why do you spend time here?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: April 09, 2010, 11:57:09 AM »

Good morning, Gypsy.  I'm not a member of WS, never was, never asked to be.  I occasionally read there, but not regularly.  I have read a couple of things Hornsby posted and I agree about his lack of correct grammar and spelling.  IMO it makes a bad impression, particularly by one who is in a professional occupation and must write as a part of his livelihood, to not spell correctly.  There are several people  on the forums who are professionals, or claim to be, who can't spell.  I tend to pass them by.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: April 09, 2010, 11:59:21 AM »

I will choose you and Blink any day over those (you fill in the blank)   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: April 09, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »

I will choose you and Blink any day over those (you fill in the blank)   

Now, Trimm...dont tempt me LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.