April 19, 2024, 02:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292802 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: April 09, 2010, 12:06:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jailhouse-letters-20100409,0,1443956.story
Casey Anthony’s jailhouse letters: Pen pal talked about friendship in recorded calls from jail
Pen pal Robyn Adams talked about secret jailhouse letters in recorded phone calls to friends outside the jail.
 Orlando Sentinel

10:33 a.m. EDT, April 9, 2010
 os-casey-anthony-jailhouse-letters-20100409

Casey Anthony's pen pal at the Orange County Jail talked about the friendship in recorded jail phone calls, a news Web site is reporting.

Robyn Adams, a convicted drug dealer who spent several months at the jail with Casey Anthony, told friends outside the jail about conversations she had with the accused child killer, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Adams told a friend that on Dec. 11, 2008 — the day that Caylee Anthony's remains were found near the Anthony family home — that Casey Anthony was "very scared" that day.

"She doesn't seem to be looking good," Adams says in one recording in a conversation with another woman. "I'm praying for her every day."

Adams made about 800 recorded calls from the jail while she was there.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony. The child was missing for a month before her family reported her missing.

Casey Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail and is in protective custody. Jail policy does not allow inmates in protective custody to have contact with other inmates.

At least one corrections officer at the jail is under investigation for possibly allowing Casey Anthony and Adams to communicate.

To read the story, click here.

Check back for more information.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: April 09, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »

I'm curious about Skye's calls, the rest I don't much care, jailhouse snitches, nothing new.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: April 09, 2010, 12:16:11 PM »

MissJames 
just your average citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spangle 
Most likely the same as yours. The same as mine. The same as the next poster. Many reasons.
I would have to disagree ,Spangle. A criminal defense attorney who practices ( in the same district) defending clients against the very same LEO's and SA's he is now trying to discredit ,may very well have different motives than most sleuthers at WS. Just my opinion and observation.

Macushla 
"It's ok that you are old Grams, I don't mind" - another quote from Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhornsby 
I posted this in response to a person on my BLOG who is upset with me that I referred to needing "free help" and my dislike of Melich, Belich, et. al. But so everyone knows where my motives lie (no pun intended) here it is for everyone. If you don't like my motives, then don't help . . . but then why participate on a forum titled "WebSleuths?"
I am quoting RH's post here:

*QUOTE*Nicola,

I have not reported Baez for “passing notes” because it is not a violation of any criminal law or rule of professional conduct – it is a violation of jail policy only.

And while I agree that Baez’s misdeeds make all defense attorneys look bad, when people like Yuri Melich fall over themselves trying to create incriminating evidence – in a case that does not need it – those people undermine the very foundation of the United States Criminal Justice system.

Finally, should I have lied to everyone and said I was posting the audio solely out of the goodness of my heart? That would have been an even bigger fraud. The truth is that there are over 1,000 calls averaging 15 minutes in length that I just obtained YESTERDAY.

I could either (A) spend the rest of eternity listening to them or (B) enlist others to help me to see if we find anything. WHO KNOWS, we might find MORE incriminating information about Casey Anthony.

So either help, or don’t help. But at least I tell it like it is unlike Melich, Belich, and Shaeffer. *QUOTE*

Mr. Hornsby: You have accused Det. Melich of 'trying to create incriminating evidence' I assume you are talking about his supplemental report where he states that Robyn told him and Corp. Edwards that KC mentioned chloroform to her. Robyn also mentions this to SA Woehr and SAS Broadway, it is noted in the FDLE summary written by SA Woehr - are you also accusing them of trying to create incriminating evidence? Is this some sort of vast conspiracy cooked up by two different police agencies? Each report summarizes what Robyn said to both OCSO and FDLE before her sworn statement. During her sworn statement, she backs off the chloroform and just says 'stuff'.

If 4 different people hear her say the same thing, and two of them write up what all 4 of them hear, how is this 'creating incriminating evidence'?

I am trying to understand where you are going with this. I have no idea whether RA is a liar or not, I have not seen enough proof either way yet. How are FDLE and OCSO 'trying to create incriminating evidence' when they are reporting what was told to them. Are you accusing Det. Melich and SA Woehr of lying?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: April 09, 2010, 12:23:19 PM »

I can not stand WS.  I can not stand RHornsby.  The man is a total media w*ore.

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

He is a Waste, Huge Waste of my time.   I'll read them on my own thank you.

I got banned there with Blink when we contacted the attorney who was handling the donations and asked for a complete accounting under Florida law and reported back their answer. I got a short time out for reporting that then when I was posting my letter to the authorities asking for an investigation of the monies and the paypal accounts with the irregularities I had found, BOOM - I was permanently banned. The bank and the attorney both dropped them after some of the letters and I reported that so I guess they did not want the truth out there. I could have cared less as all of the better posters were banned about the same time, so I would not have stayed anyway. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: April 09, 2010, 12:23:29 PM »

On a post a couple of pages back, and I'm sorry I don't remember who posted it, it was mentioned that Robyn or Maya had a nickname "Muffin" which Casey appropriated for herself in her letters.  It took some time to catch up this morning and I have to go out now for the rest of the day.  But what I think is ironic is that Casey always takes bits of other people's persona and makes them her own.  Her friend was studying to be an "Event planner" so that's what Casey was.  Tony was going to the local college, and so was Casey.  She took those pictures at Disney World to sell to tourists, which you could learn to do in 10 minutes, so now in her letters she's a photographer.  Anything anyone has thought up before, Casey claims as her own.  I can imagine having a conversation with Casey in which you would mention an idea and she would say, "Yes, I said that last week, or I thought of that two weeks ago.  In some ways it's sad that she had to validate her existance by claiming others' ideas and that she thought of it first, but it must be frustrating to deal with.

Oh yes, JSM good show with Croatian.  Wish Hornsby could have seen that.  He'd probably wet his pants.

See you later, guys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: April 09, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »

rhornsby 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meagain 
"when people like Yuri Melich fall over themselves trying to create incriminating evidence – in a case that does not need it – those people undermine the very foundation of the United States Criminal Justice system."

Uh... So Yuri, and "people like" him? Like who? Sgt Allen perhaps?

Yuri and people like him (assuming you mean other LE in this case) are "trying to CREATE incriminating evidence" ????

Wow. I'd like to know where THAT is coming from? How so? And yes, it's a very intense allegation.
Q: Who is the only person that claims that Robyn Adams said Casey Anthony used Chloroform?
Ans.: Yuri Melich.
Problem: Robyn Adams never actually said that.

Is he dense?   Trying to make a mountain of a mole hill?   The FACT is RA made references to several what Casey told her, and that cannot be taken away as nothing but what it is coming from her  - the truth to be determined, certainly not by him with his agenda   O and YES he DOES have an agenda

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: April 09, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »

You don't need to be a member of WS to read, only a member to read the private forums.

Darn, Hornsby just now posted the links. I was hoping some of the members had already read them.....this is gonna be a long day.

I can not stand WS.  I can not stand RHornsby.  The man is a total media w*ore.

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

He is a Waste, Huge Waste of my time.   I'll read them on my own thank you.

I will choose you and Blink any day over those (you fill in the blank)   

Now, Trimm...dont tempt me LOL

Hah, hah...TY trimm and Capp

Funny thing is that everything that we had uncovered at that early date..sept-oct 08 has turned out to be true.  Hornsby is a classless jerk just like Baez.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: April 09, 2010, 12:28:35 PM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.

If you notice he will not post that crap here because people here are much more informed and have the links to back up what they know. He could only get by with it on WS and that is why he puts that out there.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: April 09, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »

Holloway – Call #2

Cecelia talks to her daughter, Char. They discuss the telephone arrangements. Char tells her she loves her. Cecelia complains that she is not getting visitors.
Cecelia and Lamar ***** back and forth about whether she can refuse to take medication while in jail. She does not want to take medications but they want her to take it. Lamar tells her she can refuse the medication without consequence by saying it makes her too sleepy. She says she can’t do that or it will go against her at her hearing.

General discussion of anti-psychotic medications with Lamar referring to them as “just like taking dope” and Cecelia agrees with this.
Cecelia states she discussed how groggy meds make her feel with psychiatrist that morning and psychiatrist said she would start her on a lower dose.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: April 09, 2010, 12:30:31 PM »

O BOY!

Hornsby just made a grave error right now by this post:

rhornsby 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

To whomever,

I will leave the Melich topic alone, save this point - which I have said long before: He is not very thorough with his investigation and engages in actions that are more likely to legally undermine the case than advance it.

If you have further Melich discussion, start a different thread.
Im making a phone call - this man is making baseless & serious allegations, slandering YM publicly...o no this will not stand as is!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: April 09, 2010, 12:30:56 PM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.

If you notice he will not post that crap here because people here are much more informed and have the links to back up what they know. He could only get by with it on WS and that is why he puts that out there.
And over there you have a mod that jumps on you like a nun in grade school for talking out of place  I keep thinking I'm in grade school over there.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: April 09, 2010, 12:35:55 PM »

And over there you have a mod that jumps on you like a nun in grade school for talking out of place  I keep thinking I'm in grade school over there.

Exactly why my name was never going to appear there, in addition to what I read took place with Cindy...ridiculous.    I just made a phone call & left a voice mall so that this idiot's slander is known.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: April 09, 2010, 12:36:37 PM »

I'm waiting for the answer, someone asked if this is Hornsby's professional opinion, or a personal opinion of Melich? There is bad blood between the two I would venture.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: April 09, 2010, 12:36:53 PM »

Exactly why my name was never going to appear there, in addition to what I read took place with Cindy...ridiculous.    I just made a phone call & left a voice mall so that this idiot's slander is known.

Correction   mail not mall....good grief, could you tell Im just a tad bit peeved!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: April 09, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »

Correction   mail not mall....good grief, could you tell Im just a tad bit peeved!

I decided to make a couple of calls myself. Let him answer for his libelous statements.

WS was so concerned about "our" letters to the authorities on the donations where is their concern for libel?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1835 on: April 09, 2010, 12:40:01 PM »

On a post a couple of pages back, and I'm sorry I don't remember who posted it, it was mentioned that Robyn or Maya had a nickname "Muffin" which Casey appropriated for herself in her letters.  It took some time to catch up this morning and I have to go out now for the rest of the day.  But what I think is ironic is that Casey always takes bits of other people's persona and makes them her own.  Her friend was studying to be an "Event planner" so that's what Casey was.  Tony was going to the local college, and so was Casey.  She took those pictures at Disney World to sell to tourists, which you could learn to do in 10 minutes, so now in her letters she's a photographer.  Anything anyone has thought up before, Casey claims as her own.  I can imagine having a conversation with Casey in which you would mention an idea and she would say, "Yes, I said that last week, or I thought of that two weeks ago.  In some ways it's sad that she had to validate her existance by claiming others' ideas and that she thought of it first, but it must be frustrating to deal with.

Oh yes, JSM good show with Croatian.  Wish Hornsby could have seen that.  He'd probably wet his pants.

See you later, guys.
You are right KC is a parrot of whatever the scene needs to fit her lifestyle.

Glad you liked the Croatian, I wish Mr Hornsby would have seen it as well. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: April 09, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »

Hornsby is so dense he can't see the forest for the trees.  The prosecution has let the letters and phone calls out to show Casey  "We got ya Muffin" . This is their way of putting the screws to Casey..to show people who this liar, murderess is and what she is capable of.  Now she has to be very frightened about what else they have evidence on and know.  And who else is sitting out there with some knowledge that she may have befriended after Robyn left?  She is outed now..and nobody hates that more then Casey.

Robyn uses Casey, Casey uses everyone.  Casey just forgot she was in jail with other people who knew how to play her game..she wasn't at the garden club meeting. 

Hornsby keeps forgetting the evidence and specifics in this case..never reporting her daughter missing, her Mom only reporting it after 31 days and a car that seemed like death, duck taping her daughters mouth and nose, dumping her body in a woods up the street, searching for her daughter in tattoo parlors and bars and wet t-shirt contests, plant and insect evidence that show the body was there from sometime in June, things belonging to the A house used to wrap and conceal the body, body fluids in her car trunk..the list is endless.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: April 09, 2010, 12:42:30 PM »

I'm waiting for the answer, someone asked if this is Hornsby's professional opinion, or a personal opinion of Melich? There is bad blood between the two I would venture.

Apparently so, but it gives this bitter & jealous tool absolutely no right to recklessly slander the man publicly with NO proof & nothing concrete he's willing to base it on...his accusation broadened to a very serious level of which as an attorney he should know better.   YM evidently through his professional work probably provided testimony & gathered evidence that convicted one too many of Hornsby's clients...a practice he seemingly has put to the wayside to become a mediawhore with idiot commentary versus sound legal commentary.    Forgive me, Im rather riled up...its good for him Im not anywhere that he would have to face me right about now.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: April 09, 2010, 12:42:45 PM »

OK, Ive stated this before - this wannabe is a moron & this confirms it.   Why the heck would he go out of his way to attempt to discredit a lead detective in a homicide case involving the murder of a babygirl?

"Those are contradictory words written by Melich. Generally, prosecutors rely on sworn testimony and not on what a detective writes in a summary, but now the possibility exists that the defense could exploit the detective’s credibility at trial."

First off, those are NOT contradictory words by Yuri, they are based on what was told to him by Adams in interview.   Secondly, I am presently absolutely irate with this tool insinuating that this man, a lead detective in the case would say something that wasnt true to what he was told or that his credibility should be questioned....this makes me believe that his professed new found friendship with JS is a big exaggeration & maybe even possibly a lie.   I AM FURIOUS!

Have you read the things R Hornsby has said about Melich at WS? 

I don't know why Hornsby hasn't become a part of the defense team since he believes Caylee died accidently.         

Ive said it before, this confirms it....this man is a huge bitter pill, he acts like a jealous school girl & in his mind is so full of himself that all he does is criticize others so he appears (at least to himself) above them.  At this point his comments about YM have me already livid.   I dont care if he thinks it was an accident or not, well frankly how anyone can say that with a straight face is beyond me given what we know so far...his constant interjection into this case just to mock where he can is a distraction, if not downright attempting to obstruct the truth.     I have a feeling this ahole is going to have me beyond livid shortly.

Do you suppose it is really Baez or someone from his "team" ?? That was always my take on that kook.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: April 09, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »

Not sure Ill get an answer per se, the call was to inform but its possible he'll ring me back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.