April 19, 2024, 02:43:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 292713 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: April 09, 2010, 12:48:19 PM »

On a post a couple of pages back, and I'm sorry I don't remember who posted it, it was mentioned that Robyn or Maya had a nickname "Muffin" which Casey appropriated for herself in her letters.  It took some time to catch up this morning and I have to go out now for the rest of the day.  But what I think is ironic is that Casey always takes bits of other people's persona and makes them her own.  Her friend was studying to be an "Event planner" so that's what Casey was.  Tony was going to the local college, and so was Casey.  She took those pictures at Disney World to sell to tourists, which you could learn to do in 10 minutes, so now in her letters she's a photographer.  Anything anyone has thought up before, Casey claims as her own.  I can imagine having a conversation with Casey in which you would mention an idea and she would say, "Yes, I said that last week, or I thought of that two weeks ago.  In some ways it's sad that she had to validate her existence by claiming others' ideas and that she thought of it first, but it must be frustrating to deal with.

Oh yes, JSM good show with Croatian.  Wish Hornsby could have seen that.  He'd probably wet his pants.

See you later, guys.
You are right KC is a parrot of whatever the scene needs to fit her lifestyle.

Glad you liked the Croatian, I wish Mr Hornsby would have seen it as well. 

So true all of this.

One reason I believe Robyn is the fact that Casey does take bits and pieces from others lives to assimilate with them and make it part of her story.

Remember she told Robyn, per Robyn's interview, that Cindy got the chloroform from work. Interesting because part of Robyn's charges were that she worked for a surgeon and illegally got oxycotin scripts for her husband.  So it is believable to me she told Robyn that because she was mad at her Mom and knew this was a jeopardy to her nursing license and Robyn would believe that because Robyn had done something similar.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1841 on: April 09, 2010, 12:49:39 PM »

I'm waiting for the answer, someone asked if this is Hornsby's professional opinion, or a personal opinion of Melich? There is bad blood between the two I would venture.

Not sure Ill get an answer per se, the call was to inform but its possible he'll ring me back.
No I'm waiting for an answer from Hornsby, the poster that asked this question, so far no answer. I know nothing of Yuri Melich only from this case, nothing. Wonder if there are people that live in the area that know things about him that is not up too par, I'm just asking. I have nothing against this man at all, just curious why Hornsby threw this all out there. Melich to me and the other detectives sure seem like they have done a good job.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: April 09, 2010, 12:51:44 PM »

Well blaming the Police for trying to pin it on the criminal is Defense Attorney 101 isn't it?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: April 09, 2010, 12:52:31 PM »

I'm waiting for the answer, someone asked if this is Hornsby's professional opinion, or a personal opinion of Melich? There is bad blood between the two I would venture.

Not sure Ill get an answer per se, the call was to inform but its possible he'll ring me back.
No I'm waiting for an answer from Hornsby, the poster that asked this question, so far no answer. I know nothing of Yuri Melich only from this case, nothing. Wonder if there are people that live in the area that know things about him that is not up too par, I'm just asking. I have nothing against this man at all, just curious why Hornsby threw this all out there. Melich to me and the other detectives sure seem like they have done a good job.

O OK, yea curious what is taking him so long to respond with his usual sarcasm.   Well, he shouldnt be interjecting crap into a murder case based on a vendetta if his crap is baseless & has nothing to do with this case whatsoever, that goes without saying.    I hardly think this tool should be the one talking about one's character by a long shot.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: April 09, 2010, 12:52:57 PM »

Well blaming the Police for trying to pin it on the criminal is Defense Attorney 101 isn't it?
He throws that crap out there, and now he isn't around to answer why he said that about the police. I really want to know why he did that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: April 09, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

I went to InSessions because sometimes Hornsby posts over there, nothing.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: April 09, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

He throws that crap out there, and now he isn't around to answer why he said that about the police. I really want to know why he did that.

Im going with jealous man with the temper tantrum of a toddler who has swallowed one too many bitter pills....just saying.  WHo knows, he might be busy with a phone call at the moment 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: April 09, 2010, 01:10:42 PM »

They separated the threads to organize calls - and of course comments questioning their guest are being discouraged by lame excuses of "stay on topic please"

However Im in CB's calls

Call #1

Opens with CH crying and asks to talk to Lamar. Arguments about why she is in there. CH says it is because she didn't get anything delivered to her because she wasn't using "Holloway as name". She didn't attend class as ordered so she is in jail for 45 days.

about 1/2 halw through the part re: KC comes when they are discussing when she got in and why she isn't getting any visitors:

CH: KC released same day I got in here. M* F* . KC with the girl . The girl who killed the baby. They are just finding out she killed her.
Lamar – ohh ohh.
C: That B&&. With DNA they are finding out. The man who paid the $50K on bail he pulled his money back.
Lamar: Oh KC that’s right I forgot about that chick well I knew she killed that baby.
C: I knew that too.
L: Beat her ass.
C: No
L: Just Kidding She’s a nice girl. I bail her out next.
C: Ain’t no.. What?
L: Just Kidding I don’t got no money for that. ..
Call #3
Char answers. Cecelia wants to know if she has called (unknown name) and she said she did and she left
Lamar is Char’s father. He talked to sister Krystal who told him that she had given Cecelia $50 recently and also told him that Cecelia had sold his computer.
Lamar’s computer is in a pawn shop. He talked to someone there and they said it is no longer there, that they gave it back to the owner. He told them he is the owner. He tells Cecelia he may go in there and get it, that he knows how to “get in there”. She warns him not to do anything that will get him in trouble, warning him “it is not worth it”.
Further discussion of meds with Lamar stating “they will give you a habit while you are in there and then you will come out with a habit”. She asks if Jarrett is mad at her. (Don’t know who his is.)
Char has failed 3 out of 7 subjects in school and has missed 31 days of school this year and there is a problem with her graduating.
She does not have a lawyer yet. Does not know who her Public Defender will be.
Discussion of sister Krystal/River. Lamar says “She lies, you know she lies” and Cecelia agrees “Yeah, she lies.”
Cecelia is trying to get ahold of someone who has pictures she wants sent to her “for some comfort”.
She tells Lamar that she loves him and then asks if he loves her too and he kind of grunts an acknowledgement back at her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: April 09, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »

When posters make a claim such as yours on this web site, it is common courtesy to let readers know if the post is factual or opinion. Since you refuse to offer any information to substantiate your claim, I’ll consider it opinion which raises a question regarding your motive. Are you trying to jump on the Casey gravy train (maybe get some more TV appearances) or are you jockeying for a place on the defense team?

Another little tidbit, most of us know when to start a new thread so there is no need to take orders from you simply because you won’t answer a question about something you stated as fact. Nice try though.
From WS poster Jon Burrows
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: April 09, 2010, 01:14:05 PM »

I think he may have ran with his pitiful tail between his legs, sure doesnt seem like anything else is between them  did I say that?! 

jon_burrows 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_burrows 
"when people like Yuri Melich fall over themselves trying to create incriminating evidence – in a case that does not need it – those people undermine the very foundation of the United States Criminal Justice system."

This is a very serious accusation. What incriminating evidence did Melich try to create?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhornsby 
To whomever,

I will leave the Melich topic alone, save this point - which I have said long before: He is not very thorough with his investigation and engages in actions that are more likely to legally undermine the case than advance it.

If you have further Melich discussion, start a different thread.
When posters make a claim such as yours on this web site, it is common courtesy to let readers know if the post is factual or opinion. Since you refuse to offer any information to substantiate your claim, I’ll consider it opinion which raises a question regarding your motive. Are you trying to jump on the Casey gravy train (maybe get some more TV appearances) or are you jockeying for a place on the defense team?

Another little tidbit, most of us know when to start a new thread so there is no need to take orders from you simply because you won’t answer a question about something you stated as fact. Nice try though.

________

Macushla 
"It's ok that you are old Grams, I don't mind" - another quote from Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhornsby 
Q: Who is the only person that claims that Robyn Adams said Casey Anthony used Chloroform?
Ans.: Yuri Melich.
Problem: Robyn Adams never actually said that.
Please link where it states that RA never said that to Det. Melich during the interview with her.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: April 09, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »

Norose, im giggling

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: April 09, 2010, 01:17:15 PM »

I want him to address these accusations, those are bad accusations to make.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: April 09, 2010, 01:17:36 PM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.

If you notice he will not post that crap here because people here are much more informed and have the links to back up what they know. He could only get by with it on WS and that is why he puts that out there.
And over there you have a mod that jumps on you like a nun in grade school for talking out of place  I keep thinking I'm in grade school over there.

OMG....she does, doesn't she?  One of the reasons I rarely post there.  I don't know if she's pro-Anthony or what, but she annoys me.  And she's there every...single...post to tell someone off.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: April 09, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »

I want him to address these accusations, those are bad accusations to make.

You better believe it but YM is now aware of them....

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: April 09, 2010, 01:19:52 PM »

I told you! That is so typical of him, he puts these ridiculous accusations out there, then as soon as someone challenges him to prove what he's saying he backs off or gets pouty and disappears.  He is a LOT like Baez.  I didn't know much about Defense Attorneys before I started following this case, but they are all cut from the same cloth it seems to me. He, Jayne Weintraub and Baez, they all are like d*** clones.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: April 09, 2010, 01:20:47 PM »

Don't worry about Hornsby. The great majority see him for what he is, just another Defense Attorney who wants to claim the usual Police conspiracy..
He stormed off in a sulk last time he was there, someone with greater intelligence than him proved him wrong and he couldn't handle it.  He won't be there long.

If you notice he will not post that crap here because people here are much more informed and have the links to back up what they know. He could only get by with it on WS and that is why he puts that out there.
And over there you have a mod that jumps on you like a nun in grade school for talking out of place  I keep thinking I'm in grade school over there.

OMG....she does, doesn't she?  One of the reasons I rarely post there.  I don't know if she's pro-Anthony or what, but she annoys me.  And she's there every...single...post to tell someone off.   
I just go nuts, one can hardly say anything, that is why I don't post.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: April 09, 2010, 01:21:07 PM »

From WS poster Jon Burrows

Kudos to the Jon Burrows poster.  I missed that one.  But he/she is right on target!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: April 09, 2010, 01:21:08 PM »

No, not pro-Anthony I don't think- but she swoons all over the place whenever Hornsby shows up, gushing at how they appreciate his input etc-   yuck.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: April 09, 2010, 01:22:44 PM »

I told you! That is so typical of him, he puts these ridiculous accusations out there, then as soon as someone challenges him to prove what he's saying he backs off or gets pouty and disappears.  He is a LOT like Baez.  I didn't know much about Defense Attorneys before I started following this case, but they are all cut from the same cloth it seems to me. He, Jayne Weintraub and Baez, they all are like d*** clones.
I do, and while some are very good, and wouldn't play such stupid games, all this bs gives defense lawyers a bad name. Hornsby must have ran off and is crying to his new wife 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: April 09, 2010, 01:23:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23101635/detail.html
Phone Calls From Anthony Pen Pal Released
Robyn Adams Discusses Anthony With Her Father

POSTED: 11:41 am EDT April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT April 9, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Audio recordings of phone calls in the case against Casey Anthony were released on Friday.

The recordings were made public just days after hundreds of pages of jailhouse letters between Anthony and her jailhouse pen pal, Robyn Adams.

The calls released are between Adams and her father, and Adams talked about the Anthony letters.

The calls were recorded in 2008 and 2009 while Adams was an inmate at the Orange County Jail.

Adams told investigators from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that she had no ulterior motive in her months-long friendship with Anthony.

But instead of flushing the letters as she had promised Anthony, Adams kept them and sent them to her father.
In a phone call, you hear him coaching her about what's called substantial assistance. As a federal prisoner, if you help the government, you can apply to have your sentence reduced. Adams is serving 10 years for trafficking marijuana.

* Adams' Father: You may be eligible for substantial assistance.
    * Adams: Yes, but I think it's a safety valve.
    * Adams' Father: Substantial Assistance is what you need to get.
    * Adams: Keep praying for it, Daddy.

What remains unanswered is whether the FDLE knew about the dozens of recorded calls before wrapping up their investigation into the matter and coming to the conclusion that Adams was not trying to get a break on her sentence by befriending Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.