March 28, 2024, 11:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 290285 times)
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1960 on: April 09, 2010, 06:55:14 PM »

Hello all, Its been awhile...I always lurk but never post.  I've been listening to Cecelia Hollaway's calls with her husband and they start using code... if I'm not mistaken she tells him to call LA, but I have to listen again. The code language that they are using is from the 5% nation... like from 1 meaning knowledge, 2 wisdom, 3 freedom and there are codes for letters as well. Have to feed my son then back to listening and decoding what their saying...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: April 09, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »

Well blaming the Police for trying to pin it on the criminal is Defense Attorney 101 isn't it?

Yes---LOL.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1962 on: April 09, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »

Hello all, Its been awhile...I always lurk but never post.  I've been listening to Cecelia Hollaway's calls with her husband and they start using code... if I'm not mistaken she tells him to call LA, but I have to listen again. The code language that they are using is from the 5% nation... like from 1 meaning knowledge, 2 wisdom, 3 freedom and there are codes for letters as well. Have to feed my son then back to listening and decoding what their saying...
Thank-you
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: April 09, 2010, 07:01:27 PM »

O we have a poser "Stiletto" on Wesh challenging me, I just answered ...whoever it is beeotch please!
She is from WS

Figured so much, whatever its pretty obvious by his/her statement why he/she would follow someone like him like a dutiful puppy dog.  I guess a few arent too happy that their "celebrity defense attorney" is getting called out.   What he did today regarding YM is not only unprofessional its as low as they get.   He didnt just make a theory that it "may" have occurred in this case & others, he blatantly accused him but could offer no proof & that is indeed libelous.  If people cant see he is using them for his own agenda (some there actually did state so today) then let them have at it but that doesnt mean others witnessing him attempt to slander someone else are going to remain silent.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: April 09, 2010, 07:01:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-why-was-casey-anthonys-pen-pal-fixated-on-letters.html
Casey Anthony: Why was Casey Anthony’s pen pal fixated on letters?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 9 2010 6:38 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Local television stations tonight explored the motives of Robyn Adams, Casey Anthony’s jailhouse pen pal. Audio of Adams’ phone calls to family and friends have become the latest twist in the long and twisting Anthony saga.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said that Adams and her father seemed to talk in code — “safety valve” is a repeated phrase — about ways to reduce her prison sentence. Drug trafficker Adams is serving a 10-year sentence in federal prison.

“Did you drop off my letters,” Adams asked her father in a November 2008 phone call.

Her father said he would do that next week.

“Daddy, it can’t wait any longer!” Adams says. “What if that one letter counts. Seriously, Dad we need that.”

Kealing wondered if Adams was talking about Casey Anthony’s letters to her. WESH headlined a story: “Robyn’s Hidden Reasons?”

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who does analysis for WESH, said the tapes “show a woman who is desperate … and searching for any way to get out of jail.”

Hornsby said the calls raise questions about Adams: “Did she, in fact, have the opportunity to even view Casey Anthony to determine how Casey was reacting?”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
WOFL-Channel 35’s Shannon Butler also focused on Adams’ interest in those letters and Adams’ conversations with her father. ”It’s unclear if Casey’s letters are the topic of conversation,” Butler said. “But what you can tell is these women did strike up a friendship just hours after Casey Anthony was booked in jail.”

Adams told a friend that the guards moved her because she was talking to Anthony. And Adams said she didn’t know Anthony was off limits.

“She says she was just trying to be Casey Anthony’s friend,” Butler said.

In a call, Adams said, “Nobody has the right to judge anyone in here.”

In a later report, Butler asked the central question about Adams’ calls: “Was Adams plotting with those letters or being a true friend?”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone said that Anthony’s letters to Adams “do not include the most damaging things Adams now says Casey told her verbally.”

Pipitone predicted: “You can expect the defense is going to hammer her [Adams] hard on her credibility.”

WESH’s Kealing noted that some Adams calls suggest she was not talking to Anthony in a confidential way soon after Caylee’s remains were found.

Adams told her father she was not able to talk to Anthony, which is contrary to what Adams told detectives, Kealing reported. 

WFTV-Channel 9 said it was going through a thousand Adam phone calls that last more than 200 hours. “Adams seems very interested in what’s going on in the murder investigation,” WFTV’s Jeff Deal said. “But she seems more concerned with Casey’s well-being.”

“It’s not my place to judge her. I just want her to be at peace,” Adams says in a call.

Deal also focused on Cecilia Holloway, the sister of Krystal Holloway, a woman who claims to be a close friend of George Anthony. Cecilia told investigators that she helped pass Casey’s letters in jail. In a phone call to a friend, Cecilia said Anthony was “the girl who killed the baby.”WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said some of the jailhouse calls ”just expressed excitement about being in the same jail as Casey.”

WFTV also reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers want to talk to Adams. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: April 09, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »

Hey Muffy!     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: April 09, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »

Hey Muffy!     

Hey trimmy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: April 09, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »

I can not stand WS.  I can not stand RHornsby.  The man is a total media w*ore.

I read his first sentence in the first post on that thread and got no further.  Like Baez and the A's the man does not have a grasp of the English language.

In his first sentence he is being all cute acting like Mission Impossible and saying here is your mission if you chose to "EXCEPT IT".  What ..he means ACCEPT..EXCEPT means just the opposite.  What a huge ego and a huge fool.

I was banned at WS with Blink and a few others for the work I was doing on the wheeling and dealing on this case.  Anyone who puts Yuri down, posts on WS and is a lawyer and doesn't know the difference between accept and except is not worth my time.  And needless to say he is letting the little people do his work for him.

He is a Waste, Huge Waste of my time.   I'll read them on my own thank you.

I got banned there with Blink when we contacted the attorney who was handling the donations and asked for a complete accounting under Florida law and reported back their answer. I got a short time out for reporting that then when I was posting my letter to the authorities asking for an investigation of the monies and the paypal accounts with the irregularities I had found, BOOM - I was permanently banned. The bank and the attorney both dropped them after some of the letters and I reported that so I guess they did not want the truth out there. I could have cared less as all of the better posters were banned about the same time, so I would not have stayed anyway. 

I found it to be a peculiar place years ago [ Laci Peterson case ] and left. 

Wow, A lot's been going on today.  I can't imagine why Hornsby would take off after Melich and I certainly can't understand his criticizing Shaeffer as I have read in the past.  Seems unethical to me, but I guess those at WS just eat it up.  I've never been a member at WS and from what I've read don't want to be so I've never been banned there.  I was banned at InSession though for saying the Anthonys are liars.  Others said much worse than that, but I said it and was banned.  Couldn't even read there for a while.  Whatever.  I have a life apart from the forums as we all do, so I don't ever really get upset about it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: April 09, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Just started listening to the phone calls from Robyn.  Did anyone notice that the nickname was "Muffin"?  Isn't that the name Casey signed in her letters?  So is this part of Casey trying to ingratiate herself, or be part of the cool clique?  I always see her as trying to get accepted by the popular crowd, but she inevitably does something stupid, like lying, or stealing, to screw it up.  She just can't help herself...

Sounds to me she was inserting herself to replace Robyn's friend that was free, at least that is how it appears...it also fits her pattern.

I agree, Capp.  I find it unsettling that she calls Robyn her sister so quickly.  Just add water, and instant BFF! 
I just have to say it I have to..your quote there brought to mind.."IT's the CHIA-Friend" Just add water and Instant BFF!..LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: April 09, 2010, 07:14:18 PM »

Good Evening Ladies and gentlemen, we have started our descent in preparation for landing, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their fully upright position. Please make sure your seat belt is securely fastened until the plane comes to a halt and all carry-on luggage is underneath the seat in front of you.
Please switch off any electronic devices you may have until the captain has switched off seat belt sign. The flight attendants are currently passing by the cabin to pick up any remaining items which may have been left.

Cabin crew 5 minutes till landing, 5 minutes! (and about 10 posts) 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: April 09, 2010, 07:17:57 PM »

ReadymMuffy!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: April 09, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »

Good Evening Ladies and gentlemen, we have started our descent in preparation for landing, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their fully upright position. Please make sure your seat belt is securely fastened until the plane comes to a halt and all carry-on luggage is underneath the seat in front of you.
Please switch off any electronic devices you may have until the captain has switched off seat belt sign. The flight attendants are currently passing by the cabin to pick up any remaining items which may have been left.

Hold up last sip of my cocktail...ok ready!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: April 09, 2010, 07:18:44 PM »

Hold up last sip of my cocktail...ok ready!

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: April 09, 2010, 07:19:45 PM »

Thank-you
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12205802034072885899.wav
I dont know if I did this right but they are talking about her court date when he says wisdom born c cipher universal rule truth, which he spelled it incorrectly...but her date is on the 29 wisdom born..... she responds equality now divine meaning end and he states that their trying to build a case c allah savior equality... he tells her that phones are tap...truth allah power... majorly..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: April 09, 2010, 07:20:03 PM »

Cant' land until 100.  Trimm, can you roll out the duty free cart? 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: April 09, 2010, 07:20:20 PM »

Blink has been awfully quiet and I know is working on a peice about all this.  I think Hornsby was sent in by the defense to do damage control before the next round of chit hits the fan.  I just have a feeling something even bigger is about to pop wide open...the other show still hasn't dropped..this is a lead up to that event.

Think about the progression.  Somehow the LE get info on GA and River, they speak to River and Skye and we haven't seen Skye's interview yet.  They also know that GA was taking money from other women.

They speak to Rozzie and she tells them what a waitstaff friend of Mallory says about Lee thinking his sister murdered Caylee.  We have yet to see, and I believe there is another interview with Lee that probably took place after Rozzis interview.
We also haven't seen Mallory's interview.

Thank you. I thought I saw something about an unreleased interview with Lee in the supplemental report.
I'm really curious to see what his mind set is now about this insanity.
As much as I'd like to think he's finally seen the truth, he IS an Anthony, and you never know what they are going to say, especially since his Morgan testimony saying that he still believes everything his sister says.

Then they find out from Skye and the jail that there were 2 inmates communicating with Casey.  That leads them to Robyn and Maya. 

There are others waiting in the wings.   JMO

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: April 09, 2010, 07:21:38 PM »

Let's roll......................................

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:13 PM »

Don't know where my post went, but thanks for mentioning that interview with Lee that hasn't been released.
I thought I saw mention of it in the supplemental report.
I'm so curious to see what his mindset is now.
As much as I wanted to believe he's finally seen the light, after his Morgan interview, stating that he still believes everything his sister tells him, you never can tell what he's going to say.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:33 PM »

I could play the piano.......that should get some comments.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1979 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »

Thank-you
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12205802034072885899.wav
I dont know if I did this right but they are talking about her court date when he says wisdom born c cipher universal rule truth, which he spelled it incorrectly...but her date is on the 29 wisdom born..... she responds equality now divine meaning end and he states that their trying to build a case c allah savior equality... he tells her that phones are tap...truth allah power... majorly..
wow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.