March 28, 2024, 03:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barack Obama is no Robin of the Hood  (Read 1409 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 23, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »

Barack Obama is no Robin Hood.  Let me be real clear (not like Obama).

Robin Hood, was skilled with weaponry, and a champion of the poor.  The poor were down trampled on by the Sheriff of Nottingham and his men.  Why?  They were a ragtag group, lost everything, and fled to the forest.  All there hard work, there goods, their cattle, their families, and their homes were taken from them by the Sheriff's men.

The Sheriff laughed and lived a life of luxury and excess with his cronies.

What of Robin? Some believe he was of the upper classes, who lost everything to the evil Sheriff.  He sought refuge with those that lived in the forest - after losing their homes to the evil Sheriff.

Who is Barack Obama? 

Does he cry with the IndyMac folks losing their homes to OneWest (Goldman/Dell alumni, Soros)? Who in his administration makes those deals?  The IndyMac $$$ pass-through?

Does Barack Obama cry with the small businessman who can't afford the healthcare tax, or to provide healthcare?

Does he cry for those losing their jobs because companies can't afford to keep them?

Who exactly are Obama's men?  Soros, Goldman Sachs & Alumni, Dell, Gore, big Wall Street and global banks, unions, illegal aliens...

Obama sides with the takers and elite.  If you can't afford Obamacare, and don't pay, you risk jail.

America needs a real Robin Hood to win back this nation for the people, all the people.

Barack Obama doesn't care about those losing their home, their businesses...all he cares about is increasing the tax burden and giving away the proceeds to his chosen people.  Everyone else is free to leave the country or live in the streets.

Barack Obama is no Robin Hood. (He may be robbin the hood)

JMHO

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »

At some point, government taxation, legislation, and fees becomes theft.

I think the nation passed that point years ago.

Where is the hope and change?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 08:06:10 PM »

There is so much taxation on top of taxation I do not know where to begin and there is almost no ending once i do.

Here is one..
I pay a yearly registration fee for my boat.. TAX "State of California"

Then I get a supplemental TAX bill from the county additional to my property TAX ..
for having a boat. " County of Monterey "

I payed sales TAX on the boat when I purchased it. TAX " State of California "

I pay fuel TAX every gallon I purchase. TAX " Federal road tax "

They spend all this tax money on themselves and favors for the rich who own almost everything..

Rob the middle and poor class and give it all to the Rich.. Make a law that says " You Must " or " You Will Suffer "

RIP George Carlin.. He simply said it best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 01:48:18 AM »

this is a long wind opinion.. but it is true.. Glen Beck talks " In his own words "
The meaning of Social Responsibility in this political situation we live in today.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4120815/the-one-thing-323
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.