April 19, 2024, 01:41:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GHB  (Read 4974 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

GHB
« on: January 17, 2007, 10:54:21 PM »

As a woman that experieced rape by means of secreted GHB...I feel I can say Natalee was most likely slipped liquid GHB at C&C....By either Joran, the bartenders, or possibly a MB student.

I would think the bartenders bragged about the "Special Bottle" that they had.

Her demeanor reflects this.  She was mildly intoxicated...had a last drink at the bar, danced with Joran & proceeded out the door. It only takes about 10 minutes to take effect. It seems to me, she became confused & re-entered C&C....

Talkativeness is one of the effects, as well as the "going in & out of consciousness"....When you do awake sporatically it's as though you are viewing a dream...you are not a part of what is happening to you.  

The next morning, you really have no serious "hang over" from the drug. So, you think possibly you dreamt it all.

Rohypnol (tablet) is also known as: roofies, roche, rope, ruffies, R-2, roches, Mexican Valium, and La Rocha.
GHB (liquid) is also known as: the "Easy Lay", liquid x, Georgia home boy, Goop, gamma-oh, and grievous bodily harm.

Once dissolved, Rohypnol changes its appearance and becomes odorless, colorless, and tasteless. Once ingested, Rohypnol's effects begin within 30 minutes, peak within 2 hours, and may persist for up to 8 hours or more, depending upon the dosage.

GHB takes effect in 10-20 minutes and lasts 1-3 hours.

The effects associated with "Date Rape" drugs are:

* decreased blood pressure confusion/impaired judgement
* memory impairment/amnesia muscle relaxation
* talkativeness  
* disorientation intoxication" feelings
* drowsiness cold and hot flashes
* dizziness
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.