April 19, 2024, 12:18:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Why the Push for Amnesty Again? Is Voter Fraud in Play?"  (Read 1546 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 31, 2010, 07:19:15 AM »

If there was some way to check the eligibility of every voter showing up at the polls on Election Day, would the Democrats be in power today? Every attempt to legislate safeguards against voter fraud has been stymied by them with charges of racism being hurled.

On the same day that the House of Representatives was voting for the evil health care reform bill, there was a rally calling for immigration reform and the call for amnesty was heard over and over.

Although the crowd at the rally appears to be mostly minority protesters, it might surprise many to learn that there are many Hispanics who are against illegal immigration and amnesty. They are however invisible to the mainstream media.

The president of NY ICE ((New Yorkers for Immigration Control and Enforcement) is a Hispanic woman, Joanna Marzullo, known to us as Progress Rose. She picked up the following Spanish language voter registration form in Manhattan and you will note the highlighted question translated : Were you born in North America?

(snip image)

Clever, no? Mexico and Canada are also in North America so can their citizens vote in our elections? No, but I bet they already are and who’s checking their birth certificates? No one.

If you value the security of our borders and our safety, get involved and support the groups fighting for those same rights. It’s vitally important that we fight voter fraud that will allow illegal immigrants to reelect the corrupt powers in office today.

more here - http://bigjournalism.com/aliciacolon/2010/03/26/why-the-push-for-amnesty-again-is-voter-fraud-in-play/

In Wisconsin, you can register to vote without a photo id.  All you need is a friend to verbally vouch for your identity and a utility bill.

I saw this happen.  Also in front of me was a woman who was told by the poll worker that she had already voted that day...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:20:35 AM »

from the comments -

You wouldn't let someone just walk into your house and start living there would you? If they did, would you call the police? You would. And you would expect that the police actually remove them from your property.

Immigration is good. My ancestors did it legally. Illegal immigration, like any other illegal activity, should be corrected [punished].

And if people just keep entering your house illegally, wouldn't you lock the doors and maybe even fence your yard?

Crime pays in America.

my opinion.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.