March 18, 2024, 08:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayleah Wilson Disappeared Sun. 3/28/10, Greeley, CO (BODY FOUND)  (Read 365040 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 07:03:57 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greeley-co/TGEM2T69RA2DS8I4A

nursechatee

Greeley, CO

5 hrs ago

LETS HOPE SHE RETURNS HOME SAFELY. "RUMOR" AROUND TOWN IS THAT SHE MAY HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY HER DAD OR STEP-DAD....
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE GREELEY POLICE DIDN'T FEEL THAT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO NOT TO SEND OUT AN AMBER ALERT!!! WTF? THIS POOR FAMILY.
I CANT EVEN IMAGINE....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 07:09:10 PM »

Even so, Wilson said that she had no concern about her daughter walking alone and that the neighborhood is not dangerous.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kayleah-wilson-disappears-birthday-party/story?id=10250877&page=1

Geez lady, you must not watch the news or read here at SM or any other missing children sites.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 07:12:14 PM »

FBI Involved In Search For Missing Greeley Girl
Reporting Mike Hooker
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) ―

Greeley police have been searching for a missing 12-year-old girl since Sunday, but no AMBER Alert has been issued. The FBI is now involved in the search for Kayleah Wilson.

She was last seen at her home on Sunday afternoon at about 3:40 p.m. and left to walk to a friend's home for a birthday party and never arrived.

"Her mom hasn't eaten for, like, two days because she's so worried," said Kayleah's neighbor Carrie Booker. "She was headed to a friend's house to go to a birthday party, but she never made it to her friend's house."

One neighbor has been posting missing person flyers while Kayleah's mother spent most of Wednesday being interviewed at the police department.

The police spokesperson said while more than 20 officers and investigators, as well as FBI agents, are looking for Kayleah, this search doesn't qualify for an AMBER Alert through the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

"The criteria is pretty specific: needs to be a child that has been abducted and is in immediate danger of serious bodily injury or death. We can't prove or even point to any of that at this time," said Sgt. Joe Tymkowich, spokesperson for Greeley police. "At this point all we know is she's disappeared."

Tymkowich said with no evidence of foul play, no vehicle description, no description of people Kayleah has been with, there wouldn't be much to announce in an amber alert, except that there is a missing person.

Wilson is described as 5-foot-1, 145 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a white and pink shirt over a white tank top, blue jeans and white and red shoes.

Police also said they are taking a much closer look at this case. Both Kayleah's mother and grandmother were re-interviewed Wednesday in a meeting that lasted all afternoon.

http://cbs4denver.com/local/Search.Missing.Greeley.2.1603767.html

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 07:20:48 PM »

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20100331/UPDATES01/100331011/Police+searching+for+Fort+Collins+man+convicted+of+sex+crimes+against+teenage+girl

Police searching for Fort
Collins man convicted of sex
crimes against teenage girl

BY NATE TAYLOR • NateTaylor@coloradoan.com
• March 31, 2010

Police are searching for a Fort Collins man who has
gone missing today from a halfway house where he
was living after he was convicted earlier this year for
sex crimes against a teenage girl.

Fort Collins police spokeswoman Rita Davis
confirmed law enforcement was notified this
morning that David Andrew Baker, 20, had
absconded from Community Corrections.

"Fort Collins police are looking for him," Davis said.
"Anyone with information about his whereabouts is
asked to contact Det. Art Choury at (970) 221-6837
or leave information on the fugitive hotline at (970)
416-2125."

Baker is a registered sex offender and is prohibited
from having contact with anyone under the age of
18. In January he was sentenced to Community
Corrections in lieu of jail.

Police and prosecutors accused Baker of having sex
with a 14-year-old Loveland girl in February of
2009 after the girl had been taken to the home of
Baker's co-defendant Jonathan Ryan Hansen.

(snipped)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 07:48:08 PM »

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100331/NEWS/100339951/1051&ParentProfile=1001&plckCurrentPage=1&sid=apps.greeleytribune.com

User Image   
monikarm wrote:
I hope they find Kayleah. I have known Kayleah since the beginning of our 6th grade year. But, it would be absolutely sick if she was doing this for an April fools trick, I don't think shes that stupid but again you never know about people. I know tons of people who care about Kayleah; kids have been talking about her missing all day. So, please you people who think you know and can do everything please don't start talking crap about Kayleah and her family. But if anyone should be blamed why she is still missing is the government and the cops.
-Monika Mullins age 12 Brentwood middle school
3/31/2010 5:02:20 PM on greeleytribune.com

Why would this kid even think about an April Fools joke?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 08:32:52 PM »

"The criteria is pretty specific: needs to be a child that has been abducted and is in immediate danger of serious bodily injury or death. We can't prove or even point to any of that at this time," said Sgt. Joe Tymkowich, spokesperson for Greeley police. "At this point all we know is she's disappeared."

All Sex offenders most likely understand this.. .. !! @@ !!
They are looking for an opertunity to abduct without witness to avoid any pesky Amber Alert.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 12:56:50 AM »

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100331/NEWS/100339951/1051&ParentProfile=1001

FBI joins search for missing girl in Greeley

Staff reports and wire reports,
The FBI is helping police search for a 12-year-old girl missing since she left her home to go to a friend's birthday party.

Greeley Police say Kayleah Wilson never arrived at the party Sunday afternoon.

Agents with the FBI's Rocky Mountain Safe Streets Task Force are assisting in the investigation.

A search by police of the areas around Kayleah Wilson's home produced no new evidence today and nothing to show what happened to the 12-year-old.

Wilson left her home Sunday afternoon to go to a friend's birthday party and never arrived. She didn't show up at the pick-up location, and she hasn't come back home since.

Greeley police have been on the case since Sunday night, when it was reported, but no sign of the missing girl has turned up.

Sgt. Joe Tymkowych said scent dogs were brought in Tuesday, but no trace of the girl was found. Police said it was probably too much traffic in the area and too long since the girl disappeared.

Numerous officers searched the areas between the Wilson apartment in the 2800 block of 28th Street and U.S. 34 Bypass. They think she may have crossed the highway while walking toward the Greeley Mall.

Kayleah is described as 5-foot-1, 145 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white and pink shirt over a white tank top, blue jeans, and white and red shoes. She is a student at Brentwood Middle School.

According to the Greeley police bulletin, there are no indications she uses drugs or alcohol and has no history with gangs. She also has no history of running away from home.

She had a boyfriend at one time, but he has been questioned by police and released, according to to Tymkowych.

Kayleah has asthma and will likely be carrying an inhaler. She does not have a cell phone and usually walks to various places to meet her friends.

Her family said she likes to hang out at the Centennial Park Library, the Greeley Mall, Walmart on 23rd Avenue, and Hastings music store. She also goes to the Higher Grounds Youth Center, in connection with her church.

No Amber Alert was issued for the girl, because her disappearance doesn't meet the state criteria.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »

This is such freaking crap.. 9:50 p.m. in California with all of our best at work and no kayleah found.

Her parents wont sleep and I wont sleep.

I am so tired of seeing our young children falling victim.

I am tired of local police departments discounting the situation until it is too late.

It is a helpless feeling and I find myself wanting to be in the forfront and breaking down doors to get my information faster to help these families.

Most of all people have to start being more vigilant with there children. 12 years old is way to young to be having ANY boyfriends in my humble opinion especially 17 year old boyfriends..
statistically he must be looked at and questioned with serious reason.
Sorry but that is the facts.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 12:59:33 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000125359360

Melody Willert
  We just found out that one of our previous foster girls is missing. Her mom really does not think she would have run away. She was walking over to a friends house Sunday afternoon and never made it there. Has not been seen since about 1pm Sunday. Please say a prayer for her safety. She is a favorite of ours and we... have never lost touch with her or her family since she went home.
See More
Mon at 3:54pm

Melody Willert  latest update, K appears to have run away with a 17 year old boy. all of her plans to go to a friends house were just a story she had made up to get out of the house and meet him. still no word on where she may be as of Monday night about 9:30.
Yesterday at 3:11am

Melody Willert
Melody Willert latest update, there was no 17 year old, who knows who told who that, bottom line is she has been missing for more then 48 hours now and every hour makes things harder to find her. My heart is breaking thinking of her, so young and..................
Yesterday at 3:20pm

Melody Willert  I just can't get her off my mind! She was part of our family for 9 months,we love her dearly! It just boggles my mind how she just vanished! Scary! Pray for her safe return, if someone has taken her pray that God will put it on that persons heart to return her to her family and if she is a runaway that she comes ho...me NOW. Pray for all the people working on the case to be shown the path to finding her. PRAY!
See More
about an hour ago

OK, so why was she in Foster Care?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:01:17 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 01:03:53 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000125359360#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=1172375832

Kimberly Lee  Kayleah is one of our former foster daughter and we still have a close relationship with her and love her dearly. Please Please pray for her safe return and share this with everyone that you know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 01:06:32 AM »

Edward - I'm wondering about this foster care.  Also, we are going by the mothers word that she left to go to a birthday party and never arrived.  We really don't know for sure do we?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 01:07:21 AM »

Thanks klassend..
Well there HE is...

This stupid 17 year old better get his head out of his ass quick or his whole life will be ruined.
HER AT 12 AND HIM AT 17 ?
He is screwed and she is too young to understand just how bad the situation is for him now.
He will be tried as an adult and convicted as a child molester for sure.

That is a life sentence if this situation turns bad.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 01:08:38 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:06:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 01:13:45 AM »

They put kids in foster care for many reasons..
I do not know what her situation was ... No matter what it reflects on the mom. Now people will wonder about her and her life..

No wonder mom was at the police department all day in questioning.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 01:14:11 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/464385686
Female
36 years old
somewhere, Colorado
United States

Last Login: 4/16/2009
Mood: Happy Mood Image

http://www.myspace.com/476746239
#
Kayleah Wilson
# 14 / Female
# US
# Last Login: 5/24/2009

http://www.myspace.com/498120138

#
Kayleah Wilson
# 36 / Female
# my lips are sealed, Colorado, US
# Last Login: 3/31/2010

http://www.myspace.com/512817110

#
Kayleah Wilson
# 17 / Female
# US
# Last Login: 12/13/2009
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 01:22:37 AM »

I see what you are sayin.. you are so correct..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 01:24:26 AM »

They put kids in foster care for many reasons..
I do not know what her situation was ... No matter what it reflects on the mom. Now people will wonder about her and her life..

No wonder mom was at the police department all day in questioning.

Right.  I don't know what to think.  A 12yr old with a 17yr old.  Why would she even allow a 12yr old to see a 17yr old.  I know times have changed but I wasn't even allowed to really date until I was almost 16. 
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 01:12:52 PM »

It is astonishing the amount of RSO's in this area. 

The mom thinks this area was safe, she must have never looked at the RSO registery.

This makes me sick!

http://www.colorado.gov/apps/cdps/soma/index.jsp
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2010, 02:43:46 PM »

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100401/NEWS/100409979/1051&ParentProfile=1001
Kayleah Wilson case: Timeline of the search
Sunday
» 3:40 p.m.: Kayleah Wilson says goodbye to her mother, April Wilson, and leaves the apartment in the 2800 block of 28th Street. She's walking to meet a friend south of the Greeley Mall, then to go to a birthday party. It's likely she crossed U.S. 34 Bypass to get to the Greeley Mall.

» 10 p.m.: Discovering Kayleah did not make it to the party and did not return home, April Wilson calls Greeley police to report her daughter as missing. As is standard with missing older children — Kayleah is 12 — police handle it as a possible runaway and put out an alert to watch for her.

Monday
» Morning: Greeley police officers discuss the case, canvas the area and learn there is no indication that Kayleah is a runaway. Police spend the day questioning the family and friends of Kayleah and contacting possible witnesses in the neighborhood and the area south of the Greeley Mall.

» Police request an Amber Alert through the state, but are told the case does not meet the requirements. Her name and photo are placed on state and national missing children sites. There is no evidence of her running away, nor is there any evidence of foul play.

Tuesday
» Morning: Search dogs are brought in but are unable to pick up a scent of the girl. Detectives decide it is time to send out a press release.

» 2:54 p.m.: The first press release with Kayleah's photo and description is e-mailed from the Greeley police to media throughout the state; police increase the number of officers and detectives working on the case. The FBI is asked to join the investigation.

Wednesday
» 9 a.m.: There are now 25 officers and detectives working the case. They search U.S. 34 Bypass near the house, looking through ditches, culverts and bushes. No evidence of Kayleah is found. About the same time, April Wilson passes out fliers of her daughter at Greeley West High School.

» The FBI sends agents to meet and join the investigation with Greeley detectives.

» April Wilson spends much of the day at the Greeley Police Department, trying to help find her daughter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 05:56:13 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:07:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.