March 18, 2024, 08:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayleah Wilson Disappeared Sun. 3/28/10, Greeley, CO (BODY FOUND)  (Read 365042 times)
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: May 19, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »

I would also venture to guess that he is a local. Living within a 5 mile radius of the area. If the body was buried in a shallow grave close to the canal and the rain dislodged it, there may be a location where the ground has a deep gouge.

Is the church building in the picture, the same church that Kayleah and he mother went to? Could the perp have driven close to the ditch? Would the perp have to have carried the body to the dump site?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #341 on: May 19, 2010, 07:31:21 PM »

GREELEY, Colo., May 19 (UPI) -- A naked body authorities believe may be that of a Greeley, Colo., girl missing for nearly two months turned up Wednesday in a drainage ditch, police said.
snipped
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/05/19/Body-found-may-be-missing-Colo-girl/UPI-13741274311230/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: May 19, 2010, 07:39:08 PM »

such sad news. In my heart I knew this was going to be the outcome. I knew because a little girl does not have the mental faculties not resources to manage life on her own.

My initial thoughts were - predator. How can that not be your primary thoughts. Earlier, I emailed Klaas and was wondering if Kayleah somehow fell into this retention pond ditch. Sometimes people fall in and can't get out. And unfortunately they drown. It happened just recently with the head of a big corporation and he was just walking along the river after having dinner and a few drinks. It happens. I was wondering if Kayleah may have been walking and seen some wildlife and got too close to the waters edge and fell in.

((btw)) I'm pretty sure this is Kayleah. I think we all know that. I would be shocked if this is not her, but it's still not confirmed and I don't want to totally jump the gun. Afterall, her family was notified. The police wouldn't do that if they didn't have some idea.

Due to Heart's lack of proximity (2.4 miles) of the mall and her final locale - I am very sure this is not the case. This is a disposal site, and I am instantly reminded of Brianna Denison.

In looking at Klaas' aerial map - I notice that there is a church to the left. Churches are notorious for trying to rehabilitate the dregs of society and I have a suspicion that this may be the link.

In my opinion - this should be the Prima Facie focus.

I imagine that if this is a murder - the killer kept her close to keep an eye on her. Seeing all this attention in the area - the killer may flee - or may try to play it cool, and try to outsmart the police. Seasoned pedophiles - and especially those pedophiles that have been in prison - usually have  back-up plan.

I would be asking if there have been any convicts working at the church, and if any have suddenly moved on. This is a logical line of investigation.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 19, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »

Ex con .. possible S.O.  is why I question the cemetary, it is difficult for them to get work.

Also it looks like she may use backroads to get around..maybe all the kids know the shortycuts they take

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 19, 2010, 08:02:48 PM »

Ex con .. possible S.O.  is why I question the cemetary, it is difficult for them to get work.

Also it looks like she may use backroads to get around..maybe all the kids know the shortycuts they take

I wonder if there's been any criminal activity in the cemetery.  Sometimes there are groups of kids that vandalize graves  or even adults  that desecrate graves.  There have been thefts in cemeteries, where the bronze flower urns are stolen and taken to recycle for a profit.  There have been instances where the old wrought iron fences are now very valuable for architectural antiques and those get stolen and other funeralial memorabilia.   But also, cemeteries can be a place for drug deals.  And because many cemeteries are in remote locations, may not have a guard or surveillance and etc., a prime place for getting mugged/robbed etc.  Some tour guide notes advise safety in numbers when touring a cemetery.  Just thoughts...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 19, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »

Reports said Kayleah's mother, April, was notified that a body had been found. A victim's advocate from the Greeley Police Dept. was at the family's home Wednesday morning and FOX31 News has learned that a candlelight vigil was scheduled for 7 p.m. near the site where the body was located.

Fan KWGN on Facebook

Greeley Police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych told the Greeley Tribune that a worker was checking the narrow ditch, located near 35th Ave. and the U.S. 34 Bypass., for any problems following Tuesday's heavy rainfall. He came to a gate and, when he opened that gate, he noticed the body and contacted police.

The ditch runs underground behind the former Kendall Printing building, behind Trinity Lutheran School as well as Sunset Memorial Gardens cemetery.

http://www.kwgn.com/news/kdvr-body-greeley-text,0,7157265.story

Trinity Lutheran Church and School
We are located at 3000 35th Avenue, across the street from Borders and Home Depot.

Sunset Memorial Gardens
3400 West 28th Street
Greeley, CO 80634-9569

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: May 19, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:25:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: May 19, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »

Looks like in the month leading up to Kayleah missing there was virtually no rain to speak of.  There may have been very little water in the irrigation ditch at that time.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KGXY/2010/3/21/MonthlyHistory.html
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: May 19, 2010, 08:32:21 PM »

Reports said Kayleah's mother, April, was notified that a body had been found. A victim's advocate from the Greeley Police Dept. was at the family's home Wednesday morning and FOX31 News has learned that a candlelight vigil was scheduled for 7 p.m. near the site where the body was located.

Fan KWGN on Facebook

Greeley Police Sgt. Joe Tymkowych told the Greeley Tribune that a worker was checking the narrow ditch, located near 35th Ave. and the U.S. 34 Bypass., for any problems following Tuesday's heavy rainfall. He came to a gate and, when he opened that gate, he noticed the body and contacted police.

The ditch runs underground behind the former Kendall Printing building, behind Trinity Lutheran School as well as Sunset Memorial Gardens cemetery.

http://www.kwgn.com/news/kdvr-body-greeley-text,0,7157265.story

Trinity Lutheran Church and School
We are located at 3000 35th Avenue, across the street from Borders and Home Depot.

Sunset Memorial Gardens
3400 West 28th Street
Greeley, CO 80634-9569

The Wilsons live in the 2800 block of 28th Street.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: May 19, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/slideshow/news/23612387/detail.html

Dirt access road that runs along side of the irrigation ditch:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: May 19, 2010, 09:03:52 PM »

THESE ARE THE SEX OFFENDERS CLOSEST TO THE AREA OF DISCOVERY. I ALSO NOTICED ON 5TH AVE THERE IS A CLUSTER OF SEX OFFENDERS. I also found one woman in this area but didn't list her.

http://www.greeleypd.com/sexoffenders/sexo/all_listing.asp

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: May 19, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »

I somehow missed this one swimming thru the swamp of deviates.

I going to try cross-referencing a few of the closest ones now to see their last dates of registration and see if any correspond with or around 03/28/2010

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: May 19, 2010, 09:35:35 PM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: May 19, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: May 19, 2010, 09:58:18 PM »

I'm not sure what this is all about, but posting it cause it looks possible.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: May 19, 2010, 10:08:45 PM »

SUMMATION OF GREELY SEX OFFENDERS LIST

Roughly 65% of Hispanic descent. 4 women. Everyone wearing a stupid a$$ look on their face. One hand a knot on his head that looked like it came from a police baton, flash-light, or black-jack.

All of the normal deviant stuff we see here all the time.

The two above were the only two listed as VIOLENT.

There were several that abused positions of trust - including one woman.

A few that had child prostitution.

Many has battery.

The site does not allow me or you to go back and see if all compliance has been met.

I scanned the whole site - thank God I have Fios with 79MGPS DL. It made it happen fast.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: May 19, 2010, 10:20:21 PM »

Rob - there are a whole lot of bad guys living within a few miles of where Kayleah went missing.  It's a bad area for that.  Looks like alot of lower income apartments and such.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: May 19, 2010, 10:26:50 PM »

Rob - there are a whole lot of bad guys living within a few miles of where Kayleah went missing.  It's a bad area for that.  Looks like alot of lower income apartments and such.

yes ma'am, I realize that. I was just going by what was on that site. There is also always that chance that it's not someone on the list.

I also realize that it could be a new predator, or a new person to the area. There were several on the list that had committed crimes in other states and required to register in Colorado / Greely.

Maybe we'll know more tomorrow.

Prayers for Kayleah.  an angelic monkey

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 19, 2010, 10:57:15 PM »

My goodness that area has some crazy looking pedo's. This guy made my hair stand on end. I don't know how to post the pic but here is the link. He looks like an angry, angry man.

http://www.greeleypd.com/sexoffenders/individual_info2.asp?link=GP0814390

Name: HOLMES,PAUL RANDOLPH
 Address: 1434 11TH ST #3
 Born: 7/6/1972
 Last Registered: 4/9/2010
 Race: W
 Height: 604 
 Weight: 210
 Hair: BRO
 Eyes: BRO
 Offense: QUARTERLY REGISTRANT/FIRST DEGREE SEX ASLT/ FORCE-GRANDFATHERED AT @ 1434 11TH ST #3 - RSO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »

GREELEY, Colo., May 19 (UPI) -- A naked body authorities believe may be that of a Greeley, Colo., girl missing for nearly two months turned up Wednesday in a drainage ditch, police said.
snipped
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/05/19/Body-found-may-be-missing-Colo-girl/UPI-13741274311230/

I had always had the feeling this child was taken as Amber was. It was such a similar story, a young girl walking alone then vanishes. If it happens to not be Kayleah then at least another family will have thier loved one back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.