March 19, 2024, 03:21:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayleah Wilson Disappeared Sun. 3/28/10, Greeley, CO (BODY FOUND)  (Read 365078 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 20, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »

I assume there would be a catch all grate at the flow into end of the underground pipe. That is a maintenance item that needs to be cleaned frequently.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #381 on: May 20, 2010, 11:13:58 AM »

When A ditch goes underground.. That means there is a large pipe..Normal for Concrete or Steel but could also be very large PVC
The pipe has to be large because of dirt build up in the bottom from the rest of the creek which is open dirt ditch.
 So the question would be this.. Did she try to cross the creek and drown ? Was her body stuck in the underground pipe ? Did the perp "if there is a perp" put her body into the underground flow of water ? or bury her in wet dirt along the bank of the creek ?
Before we can go after a perp we have to rule out a possible accident. I have jumped creeks before and not made it across and ended up in the water when I was young and farmers had peculation ponds with creeks all over the place to feed there orchards and fields. We did have one young fellow who ended up drowning in one of those creeks when I was young and they found up up against a grate in the creek used to catch limbs and other stuff flowing down the creek.

I have thought about the same thing but would she be naked?  And if they found a piece of clothing nearby that would not make sense, would it? Just thinking out loud.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: May 20, 2010, 11:14:44 AM »

It's about to get creepier. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 20, 2010, 11:16:42 AM »

That is what I've been wondering, it appears to be like a piece of wood that you could walk on to get across, what if she fell in? My question would be, with the flow of water, could your clothes come off? I would think, yes, some would, but don't know.
We are pondering the same things........I wonder how strong the water flow is?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: May 20, 2010, 11:22:13 AM »

Am I understanding this right, one could lift a manhole and put a body or whatever in there? 

Yes
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: May 20, 2010, 11:24:43 AM »

Am I understanding this right, one could lift a manhole and put a body or whatever in there? 

CHECK this out!

I tried to follow it - but it goes underground and looks like it heads in the other direction from where the body was found, but I'm not entirely sure.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: May 20, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »

All of these people creep me out Rob .. I do not even try to understand them.

So.. Where does Johnny Cardoza work ?
can't seem to locate that.

123people doesn't really have anything on him.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2010, 11:35:53 AM »

That is just terribly scary, I didn't know that you could just open a manhole cover, I thought the city had to do that with a special piece of equipment, guess I was wrong. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #388 on: May 20, 2010, 11:56:43 AM »

That is what I've been wondering, it appears to be like a piece of wood that you could walk on to get across, what if she fell in? My question would be, with the flow of water, could your clothes come off? I would think, yes, some would, but don't know.

This says Homicide

Officials in Greeley now say the body found in a ditch near the location where missing girl Kayleah Wilson lived was that of a homicide victim.
Authorities didn't say Tuesday how the person was killed, nor did they share any new details about the identity of the victim.
http://cbs4denver.com/local/FBI.Greeley.body.2.1705334.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 20, 2010, 12:06:29 PM »

Johnny lives too close to this situation.. Now it is homicide.

LE should already have Johnny in a patrol car by now..   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »

This says Homicide

Officials in Greeley now say the body found in a ditch near the location where missing girl Kayleah Wilson lived was that of a homicide victim.
Authorities didn't say Tuesday how the person was killed, nor did they share any new details about the identity of the victim.

Thank-you 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2010, 12:11:31 PM »

This is the other VIOLENT SEXUAL PREDATOR. There *could* be others, but these are the only two I fond with that denotation.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20070127/NEWS/101270085

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20070127/NEWS/101270085

Sexually violent predator planning to move to Greeley

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Vanessa Delgado

Several residents were left with concern and maybe even a little fear Friday after receiving notice from local law enforcement agencies that a man convicted of sexually assaulting a child will soon be moving to Greeley.

"I am concerned about the protection and safety of my son," said Oscar Almaguer, of Greeley who was among more than 100 people who attended the meeting hosted by Greeley police and Weld County sheriff deputies. "I would like to get involved in the community to put in place a program so that this man is easily detainable and away from the public."

Elliot Jansma, 41, meets the criteria based on the nature and conditions of the crime he committed to be considered a sexually violent predator. He is out on parole after a 2006 sexual assault on a child. Authorities did not elaborate on the details of the crime. People deemed to be sexually violent predators are those who have committed serious sexual assaults and are at high risk to re-offend.

The handout given at the meeting said Jansma poses a greater than normal risk to the community.

The meeting was hosted at the First United Methodist Church, 10th Avenue and 10th Street.

"We are looking for an appropriate place for him to live that safe for the community and where we'll know where he is at all times," said Dave Ilgen, Jansma's probation officer. "We want to keep him here and we want to keep him contained."

Representatives from the district attorney's office were there to talk to people about Jansma. They said he was offered a plea agreement Jan. 16 to accept the work release program and continue probation for 20 years to life on constant surveillance. Jansma was offered the agreement because the mother of the child whom he assaulted did not want her children to re-testify. County attorneys said they had a better chance with a plea agreement that to go to trail.

For Almaguer, his biggest concern is his 11-year-old son William.

"When Brent Brents (a serial rapist in Aurora caught February 2005) was loose my son asked me 'what if one of those guys lived in our neighborhood?'" Almaguer said. "We as parents have to provide a safe environment."

+++

Elliott Richard Jansma
Name:
Elliott Richard Jansma
Address:
918 12th ave , greeley , CO 80631
Address Date:
Not Reported
Race:
White
Sex:
Male
Height:
5' 11"
Weight:
195lbs
Eyes:
Blue
Hair:
Blonde or Strawberry
Age/DOB:
05/13/1965
Offenses
No. of Offenses:
Offense:
Sexual assault on a child (2006).
Convicted:
Not Reported
Current Vehicles

No vehicle information found.
Alias(es)
No Alias found.
Targets
Not Reported

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CO60518431/Elliott-Richard-Jansma.html

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: May 20, 2010, 12:13:40 PM »

bumping forward - I thought I included it in my last post. sorry

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:25 PM »

Thank-you Rob for posting all the SO's in the area  May I please ask what grandfathered means on several of the descriptions?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: May 20, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »

This says Homicide

Thank you Nut, now who and where is the monster who did this? 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 20, 2010, 12:55:46 PM »

According to the articles quoted above, the water flow originates in Lake Boyd and then continues to 47th avenue, where it goes underground, then it comes from underground at 35th Avenue... about 1/4 mile from where the body was found.

I don't think she tried to cross the creek (ditch) and got caught in something and drowned.

First, keep in mind that the water flows is from the mountains (Loveland/Lake Boyd) to sorta Southeast.

IF she had been caught in the underwater part of the ditch and her body dislodged by recent waterflow, then she had to have been West of the place where she was found.

The last time she was seen was at the mall (East of where she was found,) and she was heading South from there to the birthday party.

IF she decided to walk West for two miles from the mall, then cross the current West of 47th Avenue (for whatever reason) then it's plausible, but rather unlikely.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100520/NEWS/100519607/1051&parentprofile=1001
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: May 20, 2010, 12:56:09 PM »

If they have surveillance of her at the Mall, how is it her friend missed her. Isn't 23rd street where her friend was suppose to meet her? Was the friend late and Kayleah could have excepted a ride from the perp? Elliott Jansma looks more like someone she would take a ride from. The perp would have to be big enough and strong enough to pick up 145lbs.

If he dumped the body in a man hole would there be blood evidence on or around the man hole?

The body was found naked, that could mean the crime scene was at another location.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 20, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/FBI.Greeley.body.2.1705334.html

May 20, 2010 10:55 am US/Mountain
Officials: Person Found Dead In Ditch Was Killed

GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4/AP) ―

Authorities didn't say Thursday how the person was killed, nor did they share any new details about the identity of the victim.

The body was found early Wednesday morning and there was immediate speculation that it could be that of Wilson, who who was last seen March 28 while walking to a friend's house for a birthday party. Police said they couldn't rule it out as a possibility.

(snipped)

They know if it's male or female though but haven't disclosed, wonder why they haven't disclosed the sex?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: May 20, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/FBI.Greeley.body.2.1705334.html

May 20, 2010 10:55 am US/Mountain
Officials: Person Found Dead In Ditch Was Killed

GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4/AP) ―

Authorities didn't say Thursday how the person was killed, nor did they share any new details about the identity of the victim.

The body was found early Wednesday morning and there was immediate speculation that it could be that of Wilson, who who was last seen March 28 while walking to a friend's house for a birthday party. Police said they couldn't rule it out as a possibility.

(snipped)

They know if it's male or female though but haven't disclosed, wonder why they haven't disclosed the sex?

how horrible.

I just noticed something - if you are @ Johnny Carlos Cardoza's address - it appears to be a direct straight shot right to the mall down 17th ave. Maybe something - maybe not. I didn't check it on Google Earth cause I closed it, but it sort of looks that way.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: May 20, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »

Well, accident has been ruled out.

That leaves a monster lurking around. No doubt about it.

Normally I would ask - what kind of animal kills a little girl?

I always seem to be repeating myself with that line.

And still have no idea nor answer.

Soooo depressing to learn that someone has lost their life to murder.

And sooo depressing to think it's Kayleah.

((just shakes my head side to side))

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.