March 18, 2024, 09:10:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayleah Wilson Disappeared Sun. 3/28/10, Greeley, CO (BODY FOUND)  (Read 365046 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »

When her body was found, maybe it was quite apparent that she had been raped?  Perhaps violently, yet didn't result in her death?  Something about Kayleah seems to have sent LE running to arrest the ex-bf.  What evidence could have pointed them in his direction re the previous and current sexual assaults?  Short of him dropping his student ID card or driver's license next to her body, what could it have been? 

IMO, she was pregnant.  Maybe not obviously pregnant, perhaps mom and others didn't know yet. 

She could have been raped prior to her death... She could have been pregnant... And if so, perhaps an abortion had been done.  Either with or without the care of a doctor, with or without the knowledge/consent of her mom.  And either way, she could have bled out afterward and died from that or from a later infection. 

Doesn't mean a 'clinic' knew of her death and disposed of her body.  Doesn't even mean she went to a clinic at all.  Could be that she went or was taken to a clinic, had the procedure (with or without parental knowledge or consent), was sent home with someone else not her parent, to recover.  Could be that 'someone else' not authorized to do so, performed the procedure.  In either case, complications may have set in afterward, the 'someone else' panicked, and she died.  That 'someone else' could have disposed of her body. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2010, 12:14:43 PM »

If it turns out that Kayleah was pregnant .. then it will irk me no end that LE did nothing about her ex-bf's "having sex" with her from his birthday til she disappeared.  LE knew back in October, when charges for a pattern of sexual assault was brought against him a second time, whatever happened to those charges?  Why wasn't he arrested back then??????????  He could have been cooling his errrrrm heels in jail, and Kayleah would still be alive today.   IMO!!  Why does it take someone's death to light a fire under LE??   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2010, 12:24:12 PM »

I cannot even begin to imagine the emotional stress this young girl must have been experiencing.  Having a sexual relationship is very emotional as a young adult let alone at 12 and then to think if she may have been pregnant, it makes me sick to think about what she must have been going through.  Good Lord she was only 12, she was burdened with some pretty serious issues. It makes me sick.

Here are some references regarding abortion laws in Colorado.

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/choice-action-center/in_your_state/who-decides/state-profiles/colorado.html?templateName=lawdetails&issueID=6&ssumID=2493

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/abortion/colorado/

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »

If it turns out that Kayleah was pregnant .. then it will irk me no end that LE did nothing about her ex-bf's "having sex" with her from his birthday til she disappeared.  LE knew back in October, when charges for a pattern of sexual assault was brought against him a second time, whatever happened to those charges?  Why wasn't he arrested back then??????????  He could have been cooling his errrrrm heels in jail, and Kayleah would still be alive today.   IMO!!  Why does it take someone's death to light a fire under LE??   

Wyks I have been wondering the same........what is up with "a pattern of sexual assault"  there should not have been a chance for it to become a "pattern" after the first assault, why wasn't something done immediately?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 22, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »

Thanks, so there are two pregnancy places to go, she was only 12, if she was going to a clinic, it is okay without a parent? I should know this stuff, I just don't. IMO Kayleah was pregnant, and this molester was told by her that she was......
I am beginning to think the same thing.  Neither of the pregnancy resources had hours on a Sunday.

right i just checked no sunday hrs, maybe the fam didnt know that
or maybe the ex-bf lives near 10th, more likely they searched there
because of the RSO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2010, 12:38:36 PM »

What did happen to those charges  In your above post (When her body was found, maybe it was quite apparent that she had been raped?  Perhaps violently, yet didn't result in her death?  Something about Kayleah seems to have sent LE running to arrest the ex-bf.  What evidence could have pointed them in his direction re the previous and current sexual assaults?  Short of him dropping his student ID card or driver's license next to her body, what could it have been?  Do you think that this would have been found during an autopsy after two months?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »

What did happen to those charges  In your above post (When her body was found, maybe it was quite apparent that she had been raped?  Perhaps violently, yet didn't result in her death?  Something about Kayleah seems to have sent LE running to arrest the ex-bf.  What evidence could have pointed them in his direction re the previous and current sexual assaults?  Short of him dropping his student ID card or driver's license next to her body, what could it have been?  Do you think that this would have been found during an autopsy after two months?

maybe this is what sent LE on him

DEFINING PATTERNS OF GENITAL INJURY
FROM SEXUAL ASSAULT
A Review
MARILYN SAWYER SOMMERS
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
http://www.sp2.upenn.edu/ortner/docs/sommers_doc2.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: May 22, 2010, 12:51:32 PM »

Thank-you, even after someone has been deceased and in the conditions her remains were found?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 22, 2010, 01:17:33 PM »

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kayleah-montoya-txt,0,5710989.story

(snipped)

"(The family) initially did like Robert. He was friends with McKenzie, Kayleah's older brother," said Michelle Thompson, a close friend of the family.

But when Kayleah's mom, April, found out her daughter was romantically involved with Montoya, Thompson said she ended the relationship.

"She was not accepting of it at all. She was not going to accept her 12-year-old being with an adult boy."

Thompson said she has no sense of whether Montoya -accused of sex assault- might also have killed the little girl. But she is certain police will catch Kayleah's killer.

"I'm very hopeful, the authorities will find out who did this. And our community can rest a little easier."

Montoya attended Greeley West High School, graduating this year. He does not have a prior criminal record.

(snipped)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 22, 2010, 01:24:27 PM »

I have a terrible feeling that it was a blotched abortion...she could have been several months into the pregnancy...and I do believe the suspect  may have accompanied her to a back door doctor and things went down hill from there....all I know is this is a very tragic case of another young lady gone to soon.  

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: May 22, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »

Thanks, so there are two pregnancy places to go, she was only 12, if she was going to a clinic, it is okay without a parent? I should know this stuff, I just don't. IMO Kayleah was pregnant, and this molester was told by her that she was......
I am beginning to think the same thing.  Neither of the pregnancy resources had hours on a Sunday.
I'm sure they wouldn't be open on a Sunday. This is just so awful, and IF Kayleah was pregnant how scared she must have been 

yes.    12 years old.  in some ways, still a child herself. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 22, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

Thank-you, even after someone has been deceased and in the conditions her remains were found?

i reread, and it deals with live women, not deceased and in the conditions her remains were found
i was thinking more on the lines of, her having been seen by a doc./ob/gyn
for proof for LE to make charges, the doc. would know if it was continual abuse
i found the article, searching for [pattern of sexual assault], i wondered, about LE
and the charges too. sorry i should have followed up that post with an explanation
i forget to do that sometimes

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: May 22, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »

i reread, and it deals with live women, not deceased and in the conditions her remains were found
i was thinking more on the lines of, her having been seen by a doc./ob/gyn
for proof for LE to make charges, the doc. would know if it was continual abuse
i found the article, searching for [pattern of sexual assault], i wondered, about LE
and the charges too. sorry i should have followed up that post with an explanation
i forget to do that sometimes

Never thought about the doctor, thank-you, appreciate it.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 22, 2010, 01:37:31 PM »

I have a terrible feeling that it was a blotched abortion...she could have been several months into the pregnancy...and I do believe the suspect  may have accompanied her to a back door doctor and things went down hill from there....all I know is this is a very tragic case of another young lady gone to soon.  

that occurred to me too, because of her age
if the BF did it it, he was prob thinking the water would take care of any evidence

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: May 22, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-kayleah-montoya-txt,0,5710989.story

(snipped)

"(The family) initially did like Robert. He was friends with McKenzie, Kayleah's older brother," said Michelle Thompson, a close friend of the family.

But when Kayleah's mom, April, found out her daughter was romantically involved with Montoya, Thompson said she ended the relationship.

"She was not accepting of it at all. She was not going to accept her 12-year-old being with an adult boy."

Thompson said she has no sense of whether Montoya -accused of sex assault- might also have killed the little girl. But she is certain police will catch Kayleah's killer.

"I'm very hopeful, the authorities will find out who did this. And our community can rest a little easier."

Montoya attended Greeley West High School, graduating this year. He does not have a prior criminal record.

(snipped)

Thanks Klaas

I wonder if April brought charges against the ex-bf back when she first found out that Kayleah and him were "romantically involved"? 

An "adult boy"??  WTH?? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 22, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »

that occurred to me too, because of her age
if the BF did it it, he was prob thinking the water would take care of any evidence
I'm not discounting the possibility of a botched abortion at all, but, my thinking is Kayleah told her molester she was pregnant, and he got violent about it, imo.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #536 on: May 22, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just now got caught up with all of you. If KayLeah's body was so decomposed that they could not tell what sex she was when found, I seriously don't think they would have found evidence of rape still there.

What I have the biggest problem with, Who in their right minds would be letting a 12 yr old date and have a serious relationship? Not this Mother. I am not being ugly toward the mother of kayleah.....But I do question her judgement on this. My daughter was not allowed to "date" as in leaving the house in a car with a boy til she was 16 . It just seems to me that some are sending their babies out into the big bad world way to soon.  In my book a 12 yr old does not have the skills to cope with dating a boy that is almost 18. JMO

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 22, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just now got caught up with all of you. If KayLeah's body was so decomposed that they could not tell what sex she was when found, I seriously don't think they would have found evidence of rape still there.

What I have the biggest problem with, Who in their right minds would be letting a 12 yr old date and have a serious relationship? Not this Mother. I am not being ugly toward the mother of kayleah.....But I do question her judgement on this. My daughter was not allowed to "date" as in leaving the house in a car with a boy til she was 16 . It just seems to me that some are sending their babies out into the big bad world way to soon.  In my book a 12 yr old does not have the skills to cope with dating a boy that is almost 18. JMO
I totally agree, no way, no how would I've been allowing this. Wyks, I know and adult boy, WTH.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: May 22, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »

Going back to the news articles to read again.. was it that they couldn't tell what gender the body was (as in they didn't know)...... or ....... (as in they couldn't tell the public at that time) ?? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: May 22, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »

Going back to the news articles to read again.. was it that they couldn't tell what gender the body was (as in they didn't know)...... or ....... (as in they couldn't tell the public at that time) ?? 

Now that is a good point, I took it to mean they couldn't tell because the body was decomposed. But somewhere, either in an article or on tv, it was stated the worker said the body was naked and a female, and something about white and bloated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.