March 18, 2024, 10:32:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayleah Wilson Disappeared Sun. 3/28/10, Greeley, CO (BODY FOUND)  (Read 365051 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: May 22, 2010, 04:26:53 PM »

in the news article comment sections is where i first found the links to these videos.  in the comments others are wondering if that's kayleah and robert.... or if it's her brother and his girlfriend.  i dunno.  would have to see all four of em side by side.  at the very least, robert and kayleah are in the room and they are talking to robert.  of course, there 'could be' another robert that looks a lot like the ex-bf robert too.  just covering all the bases.  lol 

still and all... it's april filming, and you can hear what she's saying to the young couple, and seems to be fine with what's going on.  makes me wonder just where mom would draw the line, in re to the behavior of a young couple in her own home? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: May 22, 2010, 04:29:22 PM »

in the news article comment sections is where i first found the links to these videos.  in the comments others are wondering if that's kayleah and robert.... or if it's her brother and his girlfriend.  i dunno.  would have to see all four of em side by side.  at the very least, robert and kayleah are in the room and they are talking to robert.  of course, there 'could be' another robert that looks a lot like the ex-bf robert too.  just covering all the bases.  lol 

still and all... it's april filming, and you can hear what she's saying to the young couple, and seems to be fine with what's going on.  makes me wonder just where mom would draw the line, in re to the behavior of a young couple in her own home? 

I wonder also, I'm guessing some parents are more relaxed with these situations, where as I would have been uptight and not so pleasant 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #562 on: May 22, 2010, 04:35:49 PM »

snipped from my post:

No disrespect to anyone, JMO, but I can see where Yourmom is coming from. The mother, April, had this "Laissez-faire" attitude regarding Kayleah and the goings on in that house. In one of the initial videos (I would have to find it) she really didn't appear distraught over her daughter missing. I am sure she loved Kayleah but I do think her mothering skills need some fine tuning. The youtube videos seal the deal for me....again JMO

I mean the original interview with April sealed the deal for me, not the youtube videos

The girl in the you tube video is Kayleah's brothers girlfriend (I think she is Asian) and the guy is Kayleah's brother. I remember seeing a picture of the brothers girlfriend on one of the myspace sites posted here.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: May 22, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »

I wonder also, I'm guessing some parents are more relaxed with these situations, where as I would have been uptight and not so pleasant 

Same here Rosie.  Even with my having been 'a cool mom', I'd still be strongly suggesting that the girls stay on 'that side' of the room, and the boys on the other.  Then watching like a dang hawk so that the two genders never mingle in the middle.     

Well mebbe I wasn't that bad, but darn close!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: May 22, 2010, 04:42:08 PM »

Same here Rosie.  Even with my having been 'a cool mom', I'd still be strongly suggesting that the girls stay on 'that side' of the room, and the boys on the other.  Then watching like a dang hawk so that the two genders never mingle in the middle.     

Well mebbe I wasn't that bad, but darn close!   

I gave a look that scared the kids away, and no way would I have been videotaping anything like this, at all. But, like I said, she was okay with it, I would not be.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: May 22, 2010, 04:42:30 PM »

snipped from my post:

No disrespect to anyone, JMO, but I can see where Yourmom is coming from. The mother, April, had this "Laissez-faire" attitude regarding Kayleah and the goings on in that house. In one of the initial videos (I would have to find it) she really didn't appear distraught over her daughter missing. I am sure she loved Kayleah but I do think her mothering skills need some fine tuning. The youtube videos seal the deal for me....again JMO

I mean the original interview with April sealed the deal for me, not the youtube videos

The girl in the you tube video is Kayleah's brothers girlfriend (I think she is Asian) and the guy is Kayleah's brother. I remember seeing a picture of the brothers girlfriend on one of the myspace sites posted here.

Am thinking it was the original interview with April that sealed the deal for many who are online and commenting about it.  Some saying that is what caused their hinky-meters about the mom to go up.  I haven't seen that particular video, and would like to.  Am looking for it in the news site archives.  So far have only seen from where the mom decides to back off from speaking in public. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 22, 2010, 04:44:55 PM »

snipped from my post:

Am thinking it was the original interview with April that sealed the deal for many who are online and commenting about it.  Some saying that is what caused their hinky-meters about the mom to go up.  I haven't seen that particular video, and would like to.  Am looking for it in the news site archives.  So far have only seen from where the mom decides to back off from speaking in public. 

I don't think I've seen that. But I did read some comments in one of the online articles, they were definitely not nice 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: May 22, 2010, 04:48:13 PM »

Oh yeah, Rosie, I know 'that look'.    

With my sons being older - young adults, I haven't had much reason to use 'that look' in the past several years.  Dang it.  Sometimes I really really hate having to back off as the mom, and let em run their own lives.  <pouts>

But last month, there was an occasion that arose, which needed 'that look' from mom.  And of course, I was happy to oblige.  heh. 

Just makes me wonder even more why this doesn't appear to be done by moms at times.  Shakes head.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: May 22, 2010, 04:53:16 PM »

snipped from my post:

I don't think I've seen that. But I did read some comments in one of the online articles, they were definitely not nice 

Yep, true!  And it appears that many of comments are from locals, and some of those have been deleted by the powers that be for that site. 

It's the comment sections under the various articles for Kayleah in the greeley tribune news site.

http://www.greeleytribune.com

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 22, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »

Thanks Wyks, saw some really nasty comments, and I thought, they just found Kayleah's remains maybe a little respect, but I guess not. One thing that I just either forgot, or haven't seen it verified, was Kayleah really going to a birthday party, or was that something she told her mom so she could get out of the house?  Years ago it has been that MY Look was used, and had to laugh when my younger daughter now 23 tells me her friends were afraid of me  I am not a scary person.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: May 22, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »

Thanks Wyks, saw some really nasty comments, and I thought, they just found Kayleah's remains maybe a little respect, but I guess not. One thing that I just either forgot, or haven't seen it verified, was Kayleah really going to a birthday party, or was that something she told her mom so she could get out of the house?  Years ago it has been that MY Look was used, and had to laugh when my younger daughter now 23 tells me her friends were afraid of me  I am not a scary person.

Well, at least they respected you, eh?  Weird as it sounds, a lot of teens don't realize <or admit> until later on that they liked their parents being a bit strict.  That it felt like someone cared about them. 

And about the birthday party, haven't read anything about it except what was reported. Guess LE prolly checked at that house to verify things.  It was said that she didn't show up there, so there at least had to have been a bd party.  But yeah, for sure Kayleah may have had no intention of going to it at all, may have used that as an excuse to meet up with her ex-bf or someone else.  Guess we may never know. 

One thing that is weird.  Did the dogs follow her scent from her house to the street and it ended there?  As if she got into a car, catching a ride from someone?  Seems that is what I remember reading, just not sure I got it right. 

Am guessing that her mom didn't see her getting into a car at the curb, (if she did), since mom evidently thought she was walking over to her friends house for the bd party. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2010, 05:30:22 PM »

Well, at least they respected you, eh?  Weird as it sounds, a lot of teens don't realize <or admit> until later on that they liked their parents being a bit strict.  That it felt like someone cared about them. 

And about the birthday party, haven't read anything about it except what was reported. Guess LE prolly checked at that house to verify things.  It was said that she didn't show up there, so there at least had to have been a bd party.  But yeah, for sure Kayleah may have had no intention of going to it at all, may have used that as an excuse to meet up with her ex-bf or someone else.  Guess we may never know. 

One thing that is weird.  Did the dogs follow her scent from her house to the street and it ended there?  As if she got into a car, catching a ride from someone?  Seems that is what I remember reading, just not sure I got it right. 

Am guessing that her mom didn't see her getting into a car at the curb, (if she did), since mom evidently thought she was walking over to her friends house for the bd party. 

This is what happens when one tries to keep up on several cases, I didn't realize that the dogs followed her scent from her house to the street and it ended  Thanks for the party info, so there was a party, Kaleah just didn't get there, that is what I was wondering if she had a card or a present when she left the house.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2010, 05:30:50 PM »

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100522/NEWS/100529887/1005&parentprofile=1001

Kayleah's mother: I ended relationship as soon as I learned of it

The mother of Kayleah Wilson, whose body was found Wednesday in a west Greeley irrigation ditch, issued a statement Saturday that she severed a relationship 12-year-old Kayleah had with an older boy as soon as she learned of it in February.

The boyfriend, 18-year-old Robert Montoya, has been charged with sexual assault on a child in connection with offenses ranging from Jan. 18, 2010, his birthday, to March 28, the day Kayleah disappeared. Montoya is being held on $100,000 bond in the Weld County Jail.

Montoya, who was arrested Wednesday night, is considered a “person of interest” in regard to Kayleah, whose death is being investigated as a homicide, Greeley Police announced Thursday.

Court documents indicate Kayleah and Montoya started a sexual relationship in October 2009.

“As soon as April (Wilson, Kayleah's mother) knew about Robert and Kayleah, she severed the relationship, and that was in February,” said Michelle Thompson, spokeswoman for April Wilson. “Everyone was assuming April was allowing this relationship, when April did not allow it whatsoever.”

As the law pertains to this case, the alleged sexual relations between Kayleah and Montoya were illegal because she was younger than the age of consent, which is 15, and Montoya was more than five years her senior.

For more on this story see Sunday's Tribune.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: May 22, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »

What I cannot wrap my mind around is this........

Why did the COURT know of the 'sexual relationship' between Kayleah and Robert, back in October 2009... Yet April didn't know about this until February 2010, when she put a stop to it?? 

What rock was April under????????

Or..... what am I missing here?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 22, 2010, 05:39:32 PM »

Why did the COURT know of the 'sexual relationship' between Kayleah and Robert, back in October 2009... Yet April didn't know about this until February 2010, when she put a stop to it?? 

That is the part that I'm missing  How did the court know? Someone had to let someone know all this.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #575 on: May 22, 2010, 05:49:10 PM »

http://en.netlog.com/aprilwilson/photo

there are photos there too....they tell who are the friends of the son and his girlfriend etc....

Can a sweet monkey capture some screen shots of these friends in case they go to private and lock us out.

Bumping to show photos from April's blogspot of friends and family. The asian (?) gal is pictured here that I mentioned from the you tube videos.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 22, 2010, 05:51:18 PM »

http://en.netlog.com/aprilwilson/photo

there are photos there too....they tell who are the friends of the son and his girlfriend etc....

Can a sweet monkey capture some screen shots of these friends in case they go to private and lock us out.

Bumping to show photos from April's blogspot of friends and family. The asian (?) gal is pictured here that I mentioned from the you tube videos.
Thank-you
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 22, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:43:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: May 22, 2010, 06:02:30 PM »

hi ya Wyks, I think you get the point. It's like the police KNEW and so did April, but didn't want to heap a load of scrutiny on Kayleah and give her a bad rep in the community. You know, in case no one would look for her - or - withhold info.

You know - the old blame the victim mentality. I'll stop there.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 22, 2010, 06:04:11 PM »

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100522/NEWS/100529887/1005&parentprofile=1001
Kayleah's mother: I ended relationship as soon as I learned of it
Saturday, May 22, 2010

The mother of Kayleah Wilson, whose body was found Wednesday in a west Greeley irrigation ditch, issued a statement Saturday that she severed a relationship 12-year-old Kayleah had with an older boy as soon as she learned of it in February.

The boyfriend, 18-year-old Robert Montoya, has been charged with sexual assault on a child in connection with offenses ranging from Jan. 18, 2010, his birthday, to March 28, the day Kayleah disappeared. Montoya is being held on $100,000 bond in the Weld County Jail.

Montoya, who was arrested Wednesday night, is considered a “person of interest” in regard to Kayleah, whose death is being investigated as a homicide, Greeley Police announced Thursday.

Court documents indicate Kayleah and Montoya started a sexual relationship in October 2009.

“As soon as April (Wilson, Kayleah's mother) knew about Robert and Kayleah, she severed the relationship, and that was in February,” said Michelle Thompson, spokeswoman for April Wilson. “Everyone was assuming April was allowing this relationship, when April did not allow it whatsoever.”

As the law pertains to this case, the alleged sexual relations between Kayleah and Montoya were illegal because she was younger than the age of consent, which is 15, and Montoya was more than five years her senior.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.