March 29, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kayleah Wilson Disappeared Sun. 3/28/10, Greeley, CO (BODY FOUND)  (Read 365454 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: May 22, 2010, 06:06:24 PM »

What I cannot wrap my mind around is this........

Why did the COURT know of the 'sexual relationship' between Kayleah and Robert, back in October 2009... Yet April didn't know about this until February 2010, when she put a stop to it?? 

What rock was April under????????

Or..... what am I missing here?   

That is the part that I'm missing  How did the court know? Someone had to let someone know all this.

I'm hoping that Robert is just admitting to it starting in October now.  I can't believe the mom wouldn't have a pretty good idea something was going on.  Seems like she was just "one of the kids".
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: May 22, 2010, 06:12:03 PM »

I'm really wondering if Montoya killed her. It's looking like someone else did it to me. And that's because of the police's wishy washy statements. I DO understand that the police need to protect the integrity of the investigation, but he has or will have an attorney for his initial charges. So, it's logical that the attorney would be representing him in any further case involving murder.

After-all, he's in jail. And if he did it the police would say how she was killed. They are not releasing that and that leads me to believe it is because the killer could still be lurking around and the method would be only known to him and the police. He (Montoya) would know and the police would not need to keep that under wraps.

He can lawyer up all he wants. It's a constitutional right. And he doesn't have to say anything. He can, however, cooperate, but it can not be compelled. By not charging him, or reading him his Miranda rights - nothing could be used in court anyway.

Even if he confessed and the proper steps were not followed - it would probably, most likely, be thrown out.

So, if he really is a suspect - or a POI, the police need to make that known to him through his constitutional rights.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: May 22, 2010, 06:15:45 PM »

FYI, in case anyone wants to save them too, I have uploaded those 3 videos to photobucket. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: May 22, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »

I'm really wondering if Montoya killed her. It's looking like someone else did it to me. And that's because of the police's wishy washy statements. I DO understand that the police need to protect the integrity of the investigation, but he has or will have an attorney for his initial charges. So, it's logical that the attorney would be representing him in any further case involving murder.

After-all, he's in jail. And if he did it the police would say how she was killed. They are not releasing that and that leads me to believe it is because the killer could still be lurking around and the method would be only known to him and the police. He (Montoya) would know and the police would not need to keep that under wraps.

He can lawyer up all he wants. It's a constitutional right. And he doesn't have to say anything. He can, however, cooperate, but it can not be compelled. By not charging him, or reading him his Miranda rights - nothing could be used in court anyway.

Even if he confessed and the proper steps were not followed - it would probably, most likely, be thrown out.

So, if he really is a suspect - or a POI, the police need to make that known to him through his constitutional rights.

Bolded by me.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100522/NEWS/100529887/1005&parentprofile=1001
(snip) Montoya, who was arrested Wednesday night, is considered a “person of interest” in regard to Kayleah, whose death is being investigated as a homicide, Greeley Police announced Thursday.(snip)

I've seen it reported a few times in various articles Robert Montoya is considered a poi., but I don't know how that stands from a legal standpoint, as you have pointed out, Rob. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: May 22, 2010, 06:28:11 PM »

Why did the COURT know of the 'sexual relationship' between Kayleah and Robert, back in October 2009... Yet April didn't know about this until February 2010, when she put a stop to it?? 

hi ya Wyks, I think you get the point. It's like the police KNEW and so did April, but didn't want to heap a load of scrutiny on Kayleah and give her a bad rep in the community. You know, in case no one would look for her - or - withhold info.

You know - the old blame the victim mentality. I'll stop there.  an angelic monkey

Hey Rob, good to see ya!   

Yeppers, I do get the point, and agree that's likely what happened.  Am thinking that it may also include trying to avoid a load of scrutiny on April as well.  And IMO, she would do better at this point if she were to take a 'no comment at this time' stance.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: May 22, 2010, 06:40:58 PM »

That is the part that I'm missing  How did the court know? Someone had to let someone know all this.

I'm hoping that Robert is just admitting to it starting in October now.  I can't believe the mom wouldn't have a pretty good idea something was going on.  Seems like she was just "one of the kids".

What about the 'court records' that are supposedly dated back in October of last year?  In those records, it supposedly shows 'a pattern of sexual assault' from Robert.  Evidently meaning that it was at least the 2nd time it had happened.  Someone (an adult) had to have reported Robert to the court for there to even BE court records dated back in October.  Dunno what, if anything, was done back then.... and seemingly no arrest was made until Kayleah shows up dead.  Had the court, the police, a parent, SOMEONE paid attention back in October, taking those charges seriously then, Kayleah could still be alive today. 

Sorry... this seeming scramble to cover their @sses just burns my biscuits.  So senseless!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: May 22, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »

Wyks - I guess I'm just hoping it's a typo or misprint by media.  I cannot imagine having a 12yr old and knowingly allowing her to be around an 18yr old in a sexual way.  She had to know.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: May 22, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »

Wyks - I guess I'm just hoping it's a typo or misprint by media.  I cannot imagine having a 12yr old and knowingly allowing her to be around an 18yr old in a sexual way.  She had to know.

Yeppers. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #588 on: May 22, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »

hi ya Wyks, I think you get the point. It's like the police KNEW and so did April, but didn't want to heap a load of scrutiny on Kayleah and give her a bad rep in the community. You know, in case no one would look for her - or - withhold info.

You know - the old blame the victim mentality. I'll stop there.  an angelic monkey

Hey Rob, good to see ya!   

Yeppers, I do get the point, and agree that's likely what happened.  Am thinking that it may also include trying to avoid a load of scrutiny on April as well.  And IMO, she would do better at this point if she were to take a 'no comment at this time' stance.   

Never thought about that, the blame the victim mentality. Thanks Klaas for those videos 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: May 22, 2010, 08:56:23 PM »

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: May 22, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »

Please don't throw nanners at me for saying this....what if April was warm and fuzzy with Robert ? We do hear more and more of this happening.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 22, 2010, 09:50:41 PM »

Please don't throw nanners at me for saying this....what if April was warm and fuzzy with Robert ? We do hear more and more of this happening.
Never thought of that also 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: May 22, 2010, 10:27:32 PM »

Not gonna throw nanners at ya, cuz something ain't right in this case, and we dunno yet what that might be. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: May 23, 2010, 01:08:34 AM »

Might want to watch, before it gets deleted from the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExeUP1WAA2g&feature=related

Curious as to why one of the guys in this video says that he has a tarp, rubber gloves, rope/extension cord.......... 

Wyks - Thanks for posting those videos.  Did you catch where he said he also had baby wipes in the trunk and condoms in the center console?  The other guy (the one with the hat) then asked if he was ready for his prostate exam and the mom or whoever was videoing asked if he was all lubed up?????  Very weird IMO.

Klass - In your post from the Greeley Tribune it said "alledged sexual relationship"  I wonder if this is something that Kayleah told her grandmother but it didn't come to light with the authorities until she went missing.  Maybe her grandmother was her confidante and was trying to help her in making a decision about going to the authorities but did not want to betray the confidence her granddaughter had intrusted in her.

Also am wondering if it is possible that she could have been pregnant since October which would have put her pregnancy at about 4 - 5 months.  At that stage of pregnancy the baby could have been separated from the mother as happened in the case of Lacy and Conner Peterson.  If LE found the baby as well as Kayleah this could provide a "mountain of evidence" as to the sexual abuse charges.  If the baby's DNA matches Montoya's as the father then the age of the child would prove when the sexual relationship occurred IMHO. 

Here is the link regarding Lacy and Conner -
http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/coffin-birth

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: May 23, 2010, 10:29:49 AM »

Might want to watch, before it gets deleted from the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExeUP1WAA2g&feature=related

Curious as to why one of the guys in this video says that he has a tarp, rubber gloves, rope/extension cord.......... 

Wyks - Thanks for posting those videos.  Did you catch where he said he also had baby wipes in the trunk and condoms in the center console?  The other guy (the one with the hat) then asked if he was ready for his prostate exam and the mom or whoever was videoing asked if he was all lubed up?????  Very weird IMO.

Klass - In your post from the Greeley Tribune it said "alledged sexual relationship"  I wonder if this is something that Kayleah told her grandmother but it didn't come to light with the authorities until she went missing.  Maybe her grandmother was her confidante and was trying to help her in making a decision about going to the authorities but did not want to betray the confidence her granddaughter had intrusted in her.

Also am wondering if it is possible that she could have been pregnant since October which would have put her pregnancy at about 4 - 5 months.  At that stage of pregnancy the baby could have been separated from the mother as happened in the case of Lacy and Conner Peterson.  If LE found the baby as well as Kayleah this could provide a "mountain of evidence" as to the sexual abuse charges.  If the baby's DNA matches Montoya's as the father then the age of the child would prove when the sexual relationship occurred IMHO. 

Here is the link regarding Lacy and Conner -
http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/coffin-birth

Yes very weird and disturbing those videos. You bring up a good point, about a baby being separated from his mother like that 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #595 on: May 23, 2010, 11:18:31 AM »

Thank you for the updates.  I must say the videos are disturbing, I cannot imagine myself participating in this behavior as a mother of 3 kids, especially considering she has a 12 year old daughter, girls at 12 are very impressionable and doesn't she have a younger small child too?  I fail to see why she would be amused by this?  The other thing is how could she not know if Kayleah was involved with this Robert?  She was only 12 - it wasn't like she was 16 had a job and a car and could sneak some of this by her mother?  For goodness sakes 12 year old children are still quite self reliant on their parents.  I am not sure if it is known or not but does April work?

I am beginning to wonder if Kayleah was pregnant she was possibly quite far along and was reaching the point where she could no longer keep it a secret, if so I wonder how her mother could not have known something was amiss.  It is heartbreaking to think what all Kayleah was dealing with at the tender age of 12.  Certainly the events leading up to her death could have been prevented by so many 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 23, 2010, 11:25:19 AM »

Thank you for the updates.  I must say the videos are disturbing, I cannot imagine myself participating in this behavior as a mother of 3 kids, especially considering she has a 12 year old daughter, girls at 12 are very impressionable and doesn't she have a younger small child too?  I fail to see why she would be amused by this?  The other thing is how could she not know if Kayleah was involved with this Robert?  She was only 12 - it wasn't like she was 16 had a job and a car and could sneak some of this by her mother?  For goodness sakes 12 year old children are still quite self reliant on their parents.  I am not sure if it is known or not but does April work?

I am beginning to wonder if Kayleah was pregnant she was possibly quite far along and was reaching the point where she could no longer keep it a secret, if so I wonder how her mother could not have known something was amiss.  It is heartbreaking to think what all Kayleah was dealing with at the tender age of 12.  Certainly the events leading up to her death could have been prevented by so many 
I can't figure out this behavior at all, guess the mom just wanted to be friends with her kids and their friends, just don't know 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: May 23, 2010, 12:28:22 PM »

The something not right is why didn't this Robert have charges against him ?
April could have ended the relationship, but Kayleah didn't and as long as this guy was still around there was a chance that it could happen again and again. Even if April was the best Mom in the world, there is no way she could have stopped it.
I could write a long post about why girls that young get pulled into having sex early, but we have all seen it and it comes down to the girls wanting to find love and acceptance from whomever is offering it. Ususally it is because there is some disconnect between themselves and their parents. Parents who are never home because they are working , partying, drugging or plain don't give a carp. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: May 23, 2010, 01:33:34 PM »

The something not right is why didn't this Robert have charges against him ?
April could have ended the relationship, but Kayleah didn't and as long as this guy was still around there was a chance that it could happen again and again. Even if April was the best Mom in the world, there is no way she could have stopped it.
I could write a long post about why girls that young get pulled into having sex early, but we have all seen it and it comes down to the girls wanting to find love and acceptance from whomever is offering it. Ususally it is because there is some disconnect between themselves and their parents. Parents who are never home because they are working , partying, drugging or plain don't give a carp. 
I was reading on another forum, and my jaw hit the computer desk. There was discussion about how many pregnant girls there were in middle school and high school, I better get out of my childhood and get a grip of what is really happening.  I agree even the best mom in the world, if a child wanted to sneak and meet with a boyfriend they will find a way. My question is did she allow Robert to hang out at her house after she found out what they were doing?
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: May 23, 2010, 02:30:59 PM »

is kaylea's mom a recovering alcoholic, maybe when she was recording that video, she was not sober? just wondering, sorry in advance if this post is offensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.