April 23, 2024, 01:06:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277186 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2010, 09:01:36 AM »

Wow, just wow!

You monkeys have been busy today! I just got caught up in the past thread and here!

BabyBear, you asked for this, so I took a little time out to make it for you. It really should be placed outside the Orange County Courtroom:

Figured after this intense day, we all need a little whimsy.
OMG, I love this!!! I think the caption should read,
"JUST SAY NO TO SMACK"

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2010, 09:04:11 AM »

All the phone call threads from the jail, and the Hornsby controversy thread has all been moved to the WS basement for member's only 
Typical. The whole point of WS is to make the owner famous for their "special" investigative skills. Anytime there is any controversy, it either gets locked, or sent to the basement. Wouldn't want the public to see anything less than flattering, now would we?

They are so whacked, I am so proud to be "banned for life" from there!

LOL...a badge of honor
Good morning all, I didnt know that they removed the calls. For some reason I'm still able to listen to cecelia's....up early listening,...trying to figure out whats up with her..
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/ here's the link to listen to the calls,
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2010, 09:04:23 AM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language
I can barely speak let alone use code like that  I would have one heck of a time.

Hi Monks!  I do not mean to be rude but WTF is chocolatetyhe34 talking about...........and no I didn't have any frozen margaritas!   
[/quote IF you listen to some of cecelia calls to her daughter's father Lamar and he starts speaking in code....most wouldnt understand wtf they was talking about, but I'm trying to decode for ya...is that ok Sunny?

Morning Chocy.....you are a jewel....I stopped listening to the tapes because I couldn't understand what the hell they were talking about...had no clue about a secret code.....KUDOS to you for figuring that out!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language

Thank you so much for doing this.
chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing
Yes...google 5% nation and it will give you some insight, may even give you the break down of the meanings for numbers and the letters.
ok here's the Supreme Mathematics - teaches that numbers 0-9 means:
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
and this is the Supreme alphabet
Allah
B Be or Born
C Cee
D Devine
E Equality
F Father
G God
H He or Her
I I
J Justice
K King or Kingdom
L Love, Hell or Right
M Master
N Now, Nation or End
O Cipher
P Power
Q Queen
R Ruler
S Self or Savior
T Truth or Square
U You or Universe
V Victory
W Wisdom
X Unknown
Y Why
Z Zig-Zag-Zig

OK......I gotta ask.....Chocy how did you know about this??  And thanks for posting this

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2010, 09:06:41 AM »

Good morning.   

Issue with Jane Velez Mitchell  04/09/10
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/09/ijvm.01.html

Good Morning Trim.............thanks....

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »

OMGosh!  Do the Anthony's ever cease their baloney?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23108023/detail.html
Police Search For Missing Girl
Winter Springs Police Look For 11-Year-Old In Wooded Area

POSTED: Friday, April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:10 am EDT April 10, 2010

(snipped)
After news of the search aired, George and Cindy Anthony arrived at the scene. The parents of Casey Anthony told Local 6 they wanted to go talk to Bloom's parents, and then planned to leave.

Edit for clairification:  Trimm started a thread for Nadia Bloom in our missing persons forum.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7571.0  and the Ants are already trying to get involved.

Anthonys stay home!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2010, 09:08:12 AM »

(snipped)
After news of the search aired, George and Cindy Anthony arrived at the scene. The parents of Casey Anthony told Local 6 they wanted to go talk to Bloom's parents, and then planned to leave.

Edit for clairification:  Trimm started a thread for Nadia Bloom in our missing persons forum.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7571.0  and the Ants are already trying to get involved.

OHMYGAWD!  I hope they didn't get to bother these poor people!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2010, 09:17:18 AM »

Monkalicious,you made me snort.That was funny.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2010, 09:18:14 AM »

chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing
Yes...google 5% nation and it will give you some insight, may even give you the break down of the meanings for numbers and the letters.
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
Allah
B Be or Born
C Cee
D Devine
E Equality
F Father
G God
H He or Her
I I
J Justice
K King or Kingdom
L Love, Hell or Right
M Master
N Now, Nation or End
O Cipher
P Power
Q Queen
R Ruler
S Self or Savior
T Truth or Square
U You or Universe
V Victory
W Wisdom
X Unknown
Y Why
Z Zig-Zag-Zig

OK......I gotta ask.....Chocy how did you know about this??  And thanks for posting this
Your welcome, and good morning to all....
 I'm from up North...NJ/NY area and I know alot of 5%'ers, or as they would say gods and earths. But its not a religion I believe it!!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2010, 09:19:52 AM »

from what I can gather so far it appears that both Tim M. and Kathi B. did report the "black plastic trash bag" on Dec. 11, 2008, the day that Caylee was found.

In media reports there was also mention of the duct tape in and around the bag.

I am still trying to find out when exactly the "blanket" was mentioned 1st, no luck so far.

With Casey being in jail, I am not so sure if they can really use what Robyn is claiming verbally, this could spin in so many directions with this info. RE: only the killer could know this info...NOT TRUE!!

I don't have proof, but my recollection is that the "blanket" was some time later....after it became news that the LE had gone back to the A's house "more than once" to collect more evidence.  We were watching them carry out bags and bags of stuff.

IIRC the first mention of the blanket was in Dr Garavaglia's post mortem report.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2010, 09:23:14 AM »

1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
Allah
B Be or Born
C Cee
D Devine
E Equality
F Father
G God
H He or Her
I I
J Justice
K King or Kingdom
L Love, Hell or Right
M Master
N Now, Nation or End
O Cipher
P Power
Q Queen
R Ruler
S Self or Savior
T Truth or Square
U You or Universe
V Victory
W Wisdom
X Unknown
Y Why
Z Zig-Zag-Zig

I'm from up North...NJ/NY area and I know alot of 5%'ers, or as they would say gods and earths. But its not a religion I believe it!!
[/quote]

Thanks from me too.   I had never heard of this before.   Very interesting.   
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »

chocolatetyh34,
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
Allah
B Be or Born
C Cee
D Devine
E Equality
F Father
G God
H He or Her
I I
J Justice
K King or Kingdom
L Love, Hell or Right
M Master
N Now, Nation or End
O Cipher
P Power
Q Queen
R Ruler
S Self or Savior
T Truth or Square
U You or Universe
V Victory
W Wisdom
X Unknown
Y Why
Z Zig-Zag-Zig

Soory meant to say not a religion I believe in!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2010, 09:25:18 AM »

(snipped)

Anthonys stay home!

OMG.   I swear, if my child was missing and the A's show up, I would have to go duke-city with them.   Those people have no shame.   
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2010, 09:26:49 AM »

Ok..Can someone tell me how to reply without posting all quotes?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2010, 09:28:01 AM »

Wow, just wow!

You monkeys have been busy today! I just got caught up in the past thread and here!

BabyBear, you asked for this, so I took a little time out to make it for you. It really should be placed outside the Orange County Courtroom:

Figured after this intense day, we all need a little whimsy.
OMG, I love this!!! I think the caption should read,
"JUST SAY NO TO SMACK"

That's a good one.

I hope Cindy gets to see that!    If BB makes it her avi, then Cindy is sure to see it eventually.   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2010, 09:28:41 AM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

Good catch.
For someone like CA to believe any of her stories is incredible. She is an RN- my comeback would be that the Hospital only has to check with her Insurance Co as to her eligibilty, they don't need the card itself.  CA seems to swallow her BS whole.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2010, 09:39:51 AM »

Well, I've already made a mess out of my reply to you and Sunny so I'm probably not a good one to help you, but here is a thread where you can practice your skills at posting:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.0

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »

Well, I've already made a mess out of my reply to you and Sunny so I'm probably not a good one to help you, but here is a thread where you can practice your skills at posting:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.0

Thank you
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2010, 09:49:09 AM »

(snipped)

OHMYGAWD!  I hope they didn't get to bother these poor people!

Well, I guess we now know how the Anthonys will react to the release of the letters this week....

The show must go on!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »

(snipped)

OMG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.