March 29, 2024, 02:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275548 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: April 19, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »

Now the question is how much longer will this case be dragged out? All of this is delay, delay.

The defense will use anything to cause delays & they will but this change of presiding judge will not make much of a significant difference.   I also do not think it will result in the new defense's motion to take the DP off the table will succeed either.

I think it is going to make a LOT of difference. I have been reading the rulings from this judge and reading about some of his cases and it appears he is a NO NONSENSE judge who does not take well to court nonsense. He even voted to remove another judge from the bench.

Bozo is in for the ride of his life and if he tries to pull his shenanigans in this court he will most likely lose his license quick. I am betting he will be pulled off this case shortly.
Casey will get rid of Baez, and then there will be more delays, imo.

This may have been the plan all along.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1081 on: April 19, 2010, 08:38:01 PM »

Now the question is how much longer will this case be dragged out? All of this is delay, delay.

The defense will use anything to cause delays & they will but this change of presiding judge will not make much of a significant difference.   I also do not think it will result in the new defense's motion to take the DP off the table will succeed either.

I think it is going to make a LOT of difference. I have been reading the rulings from this judge and reading about some of his cases and it appears he is a NO NONSENSE judge who does not take well to court nonsense. He even voted to remove another judge from the bench.

Bozo is in for the ride of his life and if he tries to pull his shenanigans in this court he will most likely lose his license quick. I am betting he will be pulled off this case shortly.

I agree, reason for all this, imo.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: April 19, 2010, 08:42:28 PM »

Interesting................Judge Perry has been on this case before.......................the Grand Jury Hearing where GA testified, so it should not take long for him to get up to speed.

For part of the grand jury hearing, the external audio system of the courtroom was left on, feeding into media trucks outside. Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. warned members of the news media that they could be charged with criminal contempt if they made public what was said, since grand jury proceedings are secret. Perry said he didn’t know what may have been heard.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1083 on: April 19, 2010, 08:43:03 PM »

I agree, reason for all this, imo.
OMG No Rose  You are a genius I never would have thought of her getting rid of Baez.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: April 19, 2010, 08:48:42 PM »

I  only meant the change of judge would not be the reason in more delaying of the trial, just to clarify.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: April 19, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

No JSM, just figured that Mason is a very shrewd lawyer, this was done for a calculated reason, delay is the name of the game.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: April 19, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »

No JSM, just figured that Mason is a very shrewd lawyer, this was done for a calculated reason, delay is the name of the game.
That makes a lot of sense, hopefully the new judge won't allow this.

As my Daddy always says " You dance with the one that brung ya" meaning you don't change coaches in the middle of the season.

KC chose Baez and she shouldn't be able to change lawyers. But what do I know 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: April 19, 2010, 09:00:48 PM »

Bill Sheaffer.Analysis of Judge Stepping Down
http://www.wftv.com/video/23200720/index.html

Thanks, Trimm!

Bill Sheaffer says the defense will be held to a higher standards by Perry and Perry will probably be a little less patient with them than Strickland was.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: April 19, 2010, 09:03:36 PM »

As my Daddy always says " You dance with the one that brung ya" meaning you don't change coaches in the middle of the season.

She can change lawyers, she can fire him. Robert Blake went through a couple of lawyers. I guess we will have to wait and see what the next move will be.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: April 19, 2010, 09:20:42 PM »

Interesting................Judge Perry has been on this case before.......................the Grand Jury Hearing where GA testified, so it should not take long for him to get up to speed.

For part of the grand jury hearing, the external audio system of the courtroom was left on, feeding into media trucks outside. Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. warned members of the news media that they could be charged with criminal contempt if they made public what was said, since grand jury proceedings are secret. Perry said he didn’t know what may have been heard.

He also assigned Judge Rodriguez to the Zeneida Gonzalez civil case as well

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:49 PM »

She can change lawyers, she can fire him. Robert Blake went through a couple of lawyers. I guess we will have to wait and see what the next move will be.
Oh I didn't realise that about Robert Blake, but KC isn't paying for her lawyer(s), seems to me like the judge would tell her you picked him (them) you are stuck with them. I don't know the rules of picking an attorney or firing one, seems to me like the judge would be able to tell her you stick with the one that you hired.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: April 19, 2010, 09:29:28 PM »

I am sorry to see Judge Strickland go, but he did the correct thing.  While I don't for a moment think he was biased, as I said a couple of days ago (!) a judge must be like Caesars' wife--above reproach.  He or she must avoid even the appearance of bias. I think his decision was extremely well written.  Most of these things do not need to be the length of "War and Peace."  In fact, Judge Strickland had the last laugh.

I also think that the motion to remove the death penalty has a good chance of being granted. 

Hi BB..I agree with JS did have the last laugh...........I wonder about the motion to remove the death penalty though....BOZO is not qualified to handle this case, death penalty or not....we have seen that time and time again..he can't even write a frigging motion correctly..if the DP were taken off there would be no need for Cheney or Lyons even if they are pro bono, they would still cost $$$'s....I doubt they would be allowed to stay on the case. Guess it's a wait and see now

Hi Sunny--I've enjoyed your reports about your lawyer friends' opinions.  I hadn't thought about Baez being left all alone if the death penalty were dropped.  You could be right about that.  It seems to me that Cheyney is running things now.  Maybe that's his goal.  It would be funny to see Baez stumbling and stammering and dropping papers and no one to rescue him in front of a strict judge.  I do so look forward to Cindy and George having to spit out their gum, dispense with the water bottles and cellphones and George being told to not stomp out when he doesn't like the rulings.  Being held in contempt would be nice.

So if I'm wrong, I'll admit I was wrong and not try to convince anyone that I meant something else all along.  We can't be sure of how these things will go so I don't have anything invested in it.  Hope things are going well for you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: April 19, 2010, 09:44:58 PM »

I am sorry to see Judge Strickland go, but he did the correct thing.  While I don't for a moment think he was biased, as I said a couple of days ago (!) a judge must be like Caesars' wife--above reproach.  He or she must avoid even the appearance of bias. I think his decision was extremely well written.  Most of these things do not need to be the length of "War and Peace."  In fact, Judge Strickland had the last laugh.

I also think that the motion to remove the death penalty has a good chance of being granted. 

Hi BB..I agree with JS did have the last laugh...........I wonder about the motion to remove the death penalty though....BOZO is not qualified to handle this case, death penalty or not....we have seen that time and time again..he can't even write a frigging motion correctly..if the DP were taken off there would be no need for Cheney or Lyons even if they are pro bono, they would still cost $$$'s....I doubt they would be allowed to stay on the case. Guess it's a wait and see now

Hi Sunny--I've enjoyed your reports about your lawyer friends' opinions.  I hadn't thought about Baez being left all alone if the death penalty were dropped.  You could be right about that.  It seems to me that Cheyney is running things now.  Maybe that's his goal.  It would be funny to see Baez stumbling and stammering and dropping papers and no one to rescue him in front of a strict judge.  I do so look forward to Cindy and George having to spit out their gum, dispense with the water bottles and cellphones and George being told to not stomp out when he doesn't like the rulings.  Being held in contempt would be nice.

So if I'm wrong, I'll admit I was wrong and not try to convince anyone that I meant something else all along.  We can't be sure of how these things will go so I don't have anything invested in it.  Hope things are going well for you.

I don't know how favorably the judge will look upon revisiting a motion that was previously ruled on.
Somehow, I get the impression this judge won't like it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: April 19, 2010, 09:57:13 PM »

Oh I didn't realise that about Robert Blake, but KC isn't paying for her lawyer(s), seems to me like the judge would tell her you picked him (them) you are stuck with them. I don't know the rules of picking an attorney or firing one, seems to me like the judge would be able to tell her you stick with the one that you hired.
That's true Blake could fire and hire lawyers with his own money. But if she would fire Baez, I'm sure there is another one in the wings ready to go pro bono to make a name for himself. Personally I think Mason would do just fine without Baez or another lawyer to take his place. Should be interesting to see their next move.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1094 on: April 19, 2010, 10:07:50 PM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..

I'm pretty sure Marinade Dave passed away a little while ago. He had cancer, which is why he was in the hospital.  Unfortunately he didn't make it. I remember reading it on his blog and a few other places.  I agree with most everything people are saying, but I have a hard time talking about somebody deceased who is unable to defend themselves.   Somebody else took over his blog for him to keep it going, so maybe we should talk about that person instead  IMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1095 on: April 19, 2010, 10:22:33 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/BlackHistory/2010/1/27/belvin_perry_makes_history_as_one_of_orlandos_first_black_policemen.html

A little family history on Belvin Perry, Jr.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: April 19, 2010, 10:23:57 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

SATURDAY UPDATES
THIS was sent to me via my email today from a A+ trusted "INSIDER". 

"Consider something else - people being paid to become "targets" of reasonable doubt. Is it possible Kronk & River are "playing" roles for the defense?    Whether on purpose or tricked. Why not find willing players? Isn't that what Cindy did with her trolls? False tips, bogus spottings and pictures (Joy Wray daughter in the Florida Mall sighting photo) etc?"

I have been working on the research of the alleged suicide of River Cruz. Skye said River was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South.

I personally verified with the security guard shack at River's gated community, that no ambulance entered through their gate the week of March 22-31, 2010.  I checked every records, every hospital (ordering flowers that can not be delivered is a clue she is not there!) No ambulance report, no 911 call, no hospital reporting a suicide attempt and by law they have to report all suicide attempts. I found nothing and either has any other media outlet.

River and Skye were born in Massachusetts, and they are NOT twins. Cecelia was born September 1, 1970, and Krystal was born Nov 2, 1971.

Krystal N. Holloway Allen Cruz (River) and Cecelia P. Holloway Benhaida (Skye). The name Allen came from a guy she lived with name Allen M. Jeffrey who has a business at their address. Krystal Holloway also has a business named Rios Terminan at the same address.

There is a ton more of research that will bore you it all adds up to exactly what your gut told you from day 1. Con Artists. My guess is that George and River had cooked up some money scam with KFN and had become Budweiser Bed Buddies. Relationship went south when River found out she could not trust George because he was a bigger con artist than her or at least smarter. IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1097 on: April 19, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..

I'm pretty sure Marinade Dave passed away a little while ago. He had cancer, which is why he was in the hospital.  Unfortunately he didn't make it. I remember reading it on his blog and a few other places.  I agree with most everything people are saying, but I have a hard time talking about somebody deceased who is unable to defend themselves.   Somebody else took over his blog for him to keep it going, so maybe we should talk about that person instead  IMO
I think you are thinking of another blogger whose name escapes me at the moment.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1098 on: April 19, 2010, 10:28:25 PM »

I know this totally from left field and so catty but I bet next court appearance will bring us the all dolled up defendant.  Who knows she may need to revive her "sexy librarian' look.  She will need to see if her girly-power still works.

As long as we're being catty Mizjay, I hope someone let's Judge Perry know how much she hates "chocolates" in the jail
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: April 19, 2010, 10:31:34 PM »

Bet Judge Strickland is having a beer, and thankful he is off of this case 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.