April 23, 2024, 11:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277183 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: April 20, 2010, 09:40:30 AM »

I am sorry to see Judge Strickland go, but he did the correct thing.  While I don't for a moment think he was biased, as I said a couple of days ago (!) a judge must be like Caesars' wife--above reproach.  He or she must avoid even the appearance of bias. I think his decision was extremely well written.  Most of these things do not need to be the length of "War and Peace."  In fact, Judge Strickland had the last laugh.

I also think that the motion to remove the death penalty has a good chance of being granted. 

Hi BB..I agree with JS did have the last laugh...........I wonder about the motion to remove the death penalty though....BOZO is not qualified to handle this case, death penalty or not....we have seen that time and time again..he can't even write a frigging motion correctly..if the DP were taken off there would be no need for Cheney or Lyons even if they are pro bono, they would still cost $$$'s....I doubt they would be allowed to stay on the case. Guess it's a wait and see now

Hi Sunny--I've enjoyed your reports about your lawyer friends' opinions.  I hadn't thought about Baez being left all alone if the death penalty were dropped.  You could be right about that.  It seems to me that Cheyney is running things now.  Maybe that's his goal.  It would be funny to see Baez stumbling and stammering and dropping papers and no one to rescue him in front of a strict judge.  I do so look forward to Cindy and George having to spit out their gum, dispense with the water bottles and cellphones and George being told to not stomp out when he doesn't like the rulings.  Being held in contempt would be nice.

So if I'm wrong, I'll admit I was wrong and not try to convince anyone that I meant something else all along.  We can't be sure of how these things will go so I don't have anything invested in it.  Hope things are going well for you.

Hi BB, thanks....it is nice to get information from a real attorney...even though she is in TX, the basics are the same and she is part of the legal network.

Although I have worked for attorneys and even worked for a very well respected death penalty attorney, I do not profess to know the law. I am fortunate to sometimes be able to get answers from those that really do know though.

This old proverb is one I try to remember at all times.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

Meaning:
A small amount of knowledge can cause people to think they are more expert than they really are.

Origin:
Alexander Pope - A little knowledge is a dangerous thingFirst used by Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744) in An Essay on Criticism, 1709:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: April 20, 2010, 09:43:13 AM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..

I'm pretty sure Marinade Dave passed away a little while ago. He had cancer, which is why he was in the hospital.  Unfortunately he didn't make it. I remember reading it on his blog and a few other places.  I agree with most everything people are saying, but I have a hard time talking about somebody deceased who is unable to defend themselves.   Somebody else took over his blog for him to keep it going, so maybe we should talk about that person instead  IMO

hi Di!  Good to see you. I will read on cause I am sure someone has alerted you that you probably have 2 bloggers mixed up.....marinadebrain is alive and still yapping

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: April 20, 2010, 09:44:02 AM »

Thanks KM!  that's a interesting article

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: April 20, 2010, 09:46:04 AM »

I know this totally from left field and so catty but I bet next court appearance will bring us the all dolled up defendant.  Who knows she may need to revive her "sexy librarian' look.  She will need to see if her girly-power still works.

As long as we're being catty Mizjay, I hope someone let's Judge Perry know how much she hates "chocolates" in the jail

Oh boy, Oh bull.....you  are sooooooo right...howeve  IMO, JP is so far  above that sort of prejudice he will probably just laugh at it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: April 20, 2010, 09:46:52 AM »

Sean Krause?

yes, that is who Di had marinadebrain mixed up with....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: April 20, 2010, 09:47:38 AM »

Read on twitter:

OH You can't Make this sh*t up!

KC new Judge: Perry
KC new attorney: Mason

Perry/Mason.....

<snicker>

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 20, 2010, 09:50:59 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/04/19/cayleecasey-anthony-case-judge-strickland-steps-down/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Judge Strickland Steps Down

thanks Klaas.........and the picture is righteous!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: April 20, 2010, 09:51:48 AM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..

I'm pretty sure Marinade Dave passed away a little while ago. He had cancer, which is why he was in the hospital.  Unfortunately he didn't make it. I remember reading it on his blog and a few other places.  I agree with most everything people are saying, but I have a hard time talking about somebody deceased who is unable to defend themselves.   Somebody else took over his blog for him to keep it going, so maybe we should talk about that person instead  IMO

hi Di!  Good to see you. I will read on cause I am sure someone has alerted you that you probably have 2 bloggers mixed up.....marinadebrain is alive and still yapping

sunny
did marinade dave die truly??
I am on my way to seattle my husband passed away and my four children there are  grief stricken I came in a few before my flight.

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:13 AM »

https://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/JN/JNNews01.nsf/cb53c80c8fabd49d85256b5900678f6c/159263cb2d83d586852574da004e9497!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,*

JAEC proposes judicial questionnaire, takes up recusal process    from Oct 2008
Ninth Circuit Chief Judge Belvin Perry said he’s seen cases where “outrageous and false” allegations have been made against a judge just to get the judge recused. Judges have little recourse beyond filing a Bar grievance, which, he said, can be a frustrating process.

thanks KM.....

Sounds like Judge Perry knows how Judge Strickland feels today.  Wonder if Baez knew about the above quote?  hahaha

Rest in Peace Caylee

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:55 AM »

Sean Krause?

yes, that is who Di had marinadebrain mixed up with....

lmao!

(not laughing at Di for mixing them up, but totally appreciating Dave's nickname, lol.)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: April 20, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212296735.shtml
Published: Apr 20, 2010
   Share This Article | Send Us A Tip | Site Search
Blogger Brief Pushes Casey Anthony Judge Out
by Staff
In a shocking turn of events, the judge assigned to the Casey Anthony child murder case has stepped down.

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland stepped down from the case amidst accusations that Anthony would not get a fair trial because the judge had communicated with an online blogger about the case, reports the sun-sentinel.com.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. will now take over the case.

Casey Anthony lawyers had filed a motion late Friday afternoon asking the Judge Strickland to disqualify himself from the case because of a "personal relationship" he has with a blogger who has been critical of their client, says the report.

Strickland was clearly angry about the stunning motion, and admonished Anthony lawyers as he left.

The judge also noted that he did talk to the blogger in court - with a TV camera rolling, microphones on, and in front of the attorneys - months ago, and that all parties were aware of it.

Anthony, 24, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008.

wow!

I truly did not think that this motion would go anywhere.

I'm going to miss Strckland.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: April 20, 2010, 09:54:35 AM »

WKMG news break is saying that MarinadeDave is getting death threats now that the judge stepped down???? I'm behind on the dvr so I didn't see 11pm news yet. Maybe on their site

I hate to be such a cynic.....but is this info coming from marinadebrain himself?  I hope he is not getting threats, but he really seems to be loving this attention......so I question the validity...JMO of course.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: April 20, 2010, 09:57:47 AM »

Read on twitter:

OH You can't Make this sh*t up!

KC new Judge: Perry
KC new attorney: Mason

Perry/Mason.....

<snicker>

OMG!  IF that was/is true,  I can't take any more coincidences.  This is all way beyond ridiculous!  But, then again,  nothing surprises me anymore {fingers crossed}

Ok, I'm obviously reading out of order to catch up.   I seriously didn't know this to be fact at first.  However, the idea he was a cop for 25 yrs prior, gives me a better feeling, as BB12 stated.  I hope he finally knocks Baez down a few notches, if he even stays on the case, including allowing all these bogus motions. Then Mason, just made a blatant fool of himself. This whole thing is a joke and Slore is loving every minute of it.  Wonder how SHE feels about being betrayed by a "BFF", she's probably found another already, idiot!  What upsets me  more, is this case could push  out further, but knowing Slore is behind bars is some comfort.  I, as everybody else, just wants justice for Caylee asap!  I'm dying to know how the Ants are taking her allegations.  I'm sure they have SOME excuse for MOTY!  I mean Baez said the letters were of somebody sitting around with 23 hrs a day with nothing to do... gag me!

Di, good to see you posting...I know how limited your time is....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 20, 2010, 10:00:09 AM »

WTF!!!!!   Story provided from CayleeDaily http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/casey-anthony-free-in-3-years/  in regards to a prediction by Mike Thomas, courtesy of Orlando Sentinal.     People never cease to amaze me.  She's already doing time for all her Felony charges, let alone the murder!  Dumb@ass

Pure BS....and here's another who wants to get in the game, get his or her name in print .............oh lordy this is getting tedious!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: April 20, 2010, 10:01:27 AM »

WTF!!!!!   Story provided from CayleeDaily http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/casey-anthony-free-in-3-years/  in regards to a prediction by Mike Thomas, courtesy of Orlando Sentinal.     People never cease to amaze me.  She's already doing time for all her Felony charges, let alone the murder!  Dumb@ass

Monkey Devil!

Guess I'll just start saving now, for a little trip down Orlando way, be there when those gates open and the lil slore walks out a free woman.  She can write her book with a rearranged face. 

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: April 20, 2010, 10:02:31 AM »

between this case and HaLeigh's, I have never seen so many male drama queens.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 20, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »

Okay............no one else seems to think this but I am highly aggravated that a nobody (and not even that good of one) blogger took down a judge with a spotless record for all his years of service. There was NO REASON for this dork to put out there that he had even talked to the judge.

There are many of us who "know" things which we never put out for others. There are a lot of things in this case which have not been revealed by persons who have inside information in one form or another.  This person to stroke his own ego put that out there with no regard for the consequences. It was like his ego thew a rock into a pond which will not quit rippling. What a shame and shame on him.

Sure, he most likely got a lot of people to read his blog, but he undermined (IMO) the whole legal system by blabbing about things which should have been kept private and nothing to do with the case at all except to stroke his ego. He will never be considered a serious journalist because he is not capable of keeping his ego out of his writing.

<<<<<<-----------------OFF MY RANT NOW !

Turbo!  I am in complete agreement.......I don't call the a-hole marinadebrain for nuttin!!  BTW...rant away!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: April 20, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »

Bill Sheaffer.Analysis of Judge Stepping Down
http://www.wftv.com/video/23200720/index.html

Thanks.   
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: April 20, 2010, 10:06:34 AM »

Marinade Dave's indirect connection to Judge Belvin Perry.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2006/03/03/judge-belvin-perry-jr-little-black-boy/

Hi KM, good to see you here.

Re: that blog entry, ugh.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: April 20, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »

Hope this helps:
Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.
Judicial Assignments
2001-2010 Chief Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit
1999-2001 Circuit Judge, Orange County Civil
1995-1999 Chief Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit
1992-1995 Circuit Judge, Orange County Criminal
1991 Administrative Circuit Judge, Osceola County
1989-1990 Circuit Judge, Osceola County
Education
Juris Doctor: Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University (1977)
Masters of Education Degree: Tuskegee University (1974)
Bachelor of Science Degree, History: Tuskegee University (1972)
Professional Activities
Chair, Trial Court Budget Commission
Member, Texas Bar Association
Member, Orange County Bar Association
Member, The Florida Bar

BOLDED

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.