April 25, 2024, 10:45:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277353 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: April 20, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »

I hate going into conspiracies, because for me it is a no win situation, but I have a nagging thought that Mr Dave was helping the defense get rid of Judge Strickland. Time will tell, and if that is true, we will hear about it.

hi nrcg, I sure hope that is not the case....but if it is he needs to think about changing his name and moving to Siberia   cause he will for sure be getting threats if that's the case.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..

I'm pretty sure Marinade Dave passed away a little while ago. He had cancer, which is why he was in the hospital.  Unfortunately he didn't make it. I remember reading it on his blog and a few other places.  I agree with most everything people are saying, but I have a hard time talking about somebody deceased who is unable to defend themselves.   Somebody else took over his blog for him to keep it going, so maybe we should talk about that person instead  IMO

hi Di!  Good to see you. I will read on cause I am sure someone has alerted you that you probably have 2 bloggers mixed up.....marinadebrain is alive and still yapping

sunny
did marinade dave die truly??
I am on my way to seattle my husband passed away and my four children there are  grief stricken I came in a few before my flight.

loca...no he didn't........Loca I am so sorry to read about your husband passing...........my heart goes out to you and your family....please let us know if there is anything we can do.....my email is my monkey moniker add SM in front of it and it's AOL.  Hugs to you and your family...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: April 20, 2010, 10:15:26 AM »

Sean Krause?

yes, that is who Di had marinadebrain mixed up with....

lmao!

(not laughing at Di for mixing them up, but totally appreciating Dave's nickname, lol.)

LOL...thanks jill......it's one of the nicer names I have for this piece of poop!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: April 20, 2010, 10:16:29 AM »

Read on twitter:

OH You can't Make this sh*t up!

KC new Judge: Perry
KC new attorney: Mason

Perry/Mason.....

<snicker>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1164 on: April 20, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »

loca my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family  an angelic monkey
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: April 20, 2010, 10:20:30 AM »

I challenged him once for posting photos of a minor charged with murder - before LE had confirmed the minor's name.

He published in the comments my email address and IP address.

Nice.

as far as I'm concerned, the guy is an intellectual midget with a small d*ck complex.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: April 20, 2010, 10:22:12 AM »

I hate going into conspiracies, because for me it is a no win situation, but I have a nagging thought that Mr Dave was helping the defense get rid of Judge Strickland. Time will tell, and if that is true, we will hear about it.

hi nrcg, I sure hope that is not the case....but if it is he needs to think about changing his name and moving to Siberia   cause he will for sure be getting threats if that's the case.  JMO
I also don't believe for a second that the defense didn't know that there would be a big chance of getting this particular judge, they have something in mind I do believe 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 20, 2010, 10:22:36 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/04/19/cayleecasey-anthony-case-judge-strickland-steps-down/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Judge Strickland Steps Down

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: April 20, 2010, 10:26:43 AM »

I challenged him once for posting photos of a minor charged with murder - before LE had confirmed the minor's name.

Nice.

as far as I'm concerned, the guy is an intellectual midget with a small d*ck complex.

WOW...what an a-hole!!  hee hee hee...his 'complex' Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: April 20, 2010, 10:30:29 AM »

between this case and HaLeigh's, I have never seen so many male drama queens.

jill, I had never thought of it in those terms...but you are right....we have people like BB2, Valhall and Blink...........all female, to name a few....these ladies do a lot of research and don't post about themselves or go away singing their own praises...they post facts of the cases they blog about.....GO LADIES

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:09 AM »

O/T - our loca lost her husband....I started a condolence thread for her

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7624.new#new

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: April 20, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

Judicial Qualifications Commission.

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

http://www.floridajqc.com/

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: April 20, 2010, 10:37:54 AM »

Bet Judge Strickland is having a beer, and thankful he is off of this case 

Oh yes.....I totally agree 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1173 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »

Nice.

I think you summed that one up right good.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1174 on: April 20, 2010, 10:45:41 AM »

O/T - our loca lost her husband....I started a condolence thread for her

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7624.new#new
Thanks Sunny  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: April 20, 2010, 10:46:04 AM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court  

thanks Blink...I wasn't aware of this....haven't had much time the past couple days....this is incredulous.....JS has been more than fair IMO to the DUHfence...or as my friend calls then the DUH-feces...so are they trying to get everything thus far rules upon by JS thrown out and start the process all over again???  That is sure how it appears to me...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 20, 2010, 10:48:04 AM »

Okay............no one else seems to think this but I am highly aggravated that a nobody (and not even that good of one) blogger took down a judge with a spotless record for all his years of service. There was NO REASON for this dork to put out there that he had even talked to the judge.

There are many of us who "know" things which we never put out for others. There are a lot of things in this case which have not been revealed by persons who have inside information in one form or another.  This person to stroke his own ego put that out there with no regard for the consequences. It was like his ego thew a rock into a pond which will not quit rippling. What a shame and shame on him.

Sure, he most likely got a lot of people to read his blog, but he undermined (IMO) the whole legal system by blabbing about things which should have been kept private and nothing to do with the case at all except to stroke his ego. He will never be considered a serious journalist because he is not capable of keeping his ego out of his writing.

<<<<<<-----------------OFF MY RANT NOW !

You're not alone Turbo by a long shot.   You are right most people while they may have inside info choose their words wisely as well as ask what can be repeated from a private conversation not only out of respect for an individual but to ensure that nothing can be taken out of context surrounding something as serious as a murder one trial.   Judge Strickland himself said that there was nothing he said that was not done openly or expressed any bias or details regarding the case.  He also made it quite clear that the defense themselves denoted what was being said on the internet about this case as part of their motions so he looked to what was being raised as a defense concern by reference, judges do it all the time especially with a change of venue motion looming.   He also pointed out that the defense was fully aware of what was said in open court with recording devices in place.   However, what this blogger did not have to do is make a mountain out of a molehill bragging about a compliment he got or an unrelated call of well wishes making it a lightening rod the defense was obviously looking for.   As the judge eloquently pointed out the defense has spent an enormous amount of time buddying up to media personnel to get their spin out there, much of it misrepresenting the facts in this case by design not to mention the potential financial gain they actively sought.  IMHO, MD has been disingenuous with his readers & now the general public who didnt know or gave a hoot who he was because he sought out to cozy up to the defense team members claiming he was hoping to get information & now is only pissed off because they duped him into making him their scapegoat.   If he was too stupid to see what the defense was attempting, he shouldnt be reporting on the case.   Seriously, on its face what was he hoping to gain by speaking to the defense attorneys, a scoop that they know their client is guilty?  Come on.

That being said, the defense was already looking for ways to get this judge removed first and foremost because Baez has a personal vendetta with him & that was obvious by his motion (referencing the bar complaint), they equally are looking for ways to get this case dismissed on a technicality because they know they will not get an acquittal otherwise.   If what the judge did was so egregious on its face the motion did not have to include other complaints but would have stood alone as the sole legitimate reason to ask for the judge to be recused.   Another example, was the defense bringing up the judge's comment about Casey and the truth being strangers.   The comment made in open court was based on the evidence before him & the fact that the defendant admitted several times herself that she lied, that was neither inappropriate or a bias opinion.   It may be a defense attorney's obligation to defend his/her client zealously but its another thing to willingly use dirty tactics at the risk of ruining others in the process with no regard whatsoever...then again it should become crystal clear to most how desperate those attempts look as well as eventually coming back to slap one in the face with a very serious dose of reality.

For the record, while I felt that there was no need for the judge to be recused by force if tested, I have even more respect for him that he checked his ego at the door & upheld the integrity of the judicial process by leaving no chance that his decisions would be further perceived as being based on any personal bias or vendetta.  As in many, I was upset for him & ticked off but now in retrospect, the defense played this cheap shot too soon IMHO & it will bite them hard in the end.    It takes a real man or woman to stand up to the test of criticism with dignity intact and that is exactly what Judge Stan Strickland did.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: April 20, 2010, 10:48:43 AM »

Who is JQC?

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

He wants off bad, and I wish he would just go and crawl away into the darkness.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: April 20, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »

Who is JQC?

How is he ever going to try a case again in Florida with this disdain for the court?

He is cruising to be disbarred if you ask me.

This jerk wad has something up his sleeve money wise to keep himself going and never have to try a case again.

Who would be dumb enough to hire him as a talking head after this is over? 

Any of the networks if you look at who they have hired..Geraldo, Grace, lord the list is endless.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: April 20, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »

This entire defense has something up their sleeve, imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.