April 25, 2024, 11:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277322 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1180 on: April 20, 2010, 10:57:46 AM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..

I'm pretty sure Marinade Dave passed away a little while ago. He had cancer, which is why he was in the hospital.  Unfortunately he didn't make it. I remember reading it on his blog and a few other places.  I agree with most everything people are saying, but I have a hard time talking about somebody deceased who is unable to defend themselves.   Somebody else took over his blog for him to keep it going, so maybe we should talk about that person instead  IMO

hi Di!  Good to see you. I will read on cause I am sure someone has alerted you that you probably have 2 bloggers mixed up.....marinadebrain is alive and still yapping

sunny
did marinade dave die truly??
I am on my way to seattle my husband passed away and my four children there are  grief stricken I came in a few before my flight.
    an angelic monkey My prayers for you Loca.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: April 20, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »

I hate going into conspiracies, because for me it is a no win situation, but I have a nagging thought that Mr Dave was helping the defense get rid of Judge Strickland. Time will tell, and if that is true, we will hear about it.

I've always wondered that also as I was taken aback at the indiscretion Mr. Pickling Sauce displayed in his even blogging about an innocent display of simple courtesy extended that day by Judge Strickland.   Then again, maybe he was just estatic that he was being noticed.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1182 on: April 20, 2010, 10:59:00 AM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

Judicial Qualifications Commission.

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

http://www.floridajqc.com/

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

How is he ever going to try a case again in Florida with this disdain for the court?

He is cruising to be disbarred if you ask me.

This jerk wad has something up his sleeve money wise to keep himself going and never have to try a case again.

Who would be dumb enough to hire him as a talking head after this is over? 

Any of the networks if you look at who they have hired..Geraldo, Grace, lord the list is endless.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Whoraldo has him slated to be the next Kimberly Guilfoyle - legal consultant/analyst on his show. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: April 20, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/04/19/cayleecasey-anthony-case-judge-strickland-steps-down/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Judge Strickland Steps Down

Thanks Klaas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: April 20, 2010, 11:01:39 AM »

This entire defense has something up their sleeve, imo.

NRCG I just can not get out of my head the disgusting comment Mason made in the very beginning..."this case is gonna be FUN".

I wonder if he is having any fun yet..at sweet little Caylee Marie's expense?

Yesterday they must have been toasting each other over Judge Strickland's announcement. 

Today they are sweating bullets if Judge Perry keeps this case for himself.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1185 on: April 20, 2010, 11:03:14 AM »

Marinade Dave's indirect connection to Judge Belvin Perry.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2006/03/03/judge-belvin-perry-jr-little-black-boy/

Hi KM, good to see you here.

Re: that blog entry, ugh.

HEy girl!  I just read the motion by Stan the Man.  haha   It was hilarious.  Bet Baez and friends are thinking    oops.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1186 on: April 20, 2010, 11:03:29 AM »

O/T - our loca lost her husband....I started a condolence thread for her

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7624.new#new
  an angelic monkey Thank you Sunny.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: April 20, 2010, 11:03:30 AM »

between this case and HaLeigh's, I have never seen so many male drama queens.

jill, I had never thought of it in those terms...but you are right....we have people like BB2, Valhall and Blink...........all female, to name a few....these ladies do a lot of research and don't post about themselves or go away singing their own praises...they post facts of the cases they blog about.....GO LADIES

I agree.

and these male bloggers have not learned the rule about inserting themselves in the cases they write about.

it's almost like they want to be part of it, want to be called to testify.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1188 on: April 20, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »

The Geraldo Clown Show, staring Geraldo Rivera and Jose Baez, what a winning combo  Wouldn't doubt it at all.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: April 20, 2010, 11:04:10 AM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

How is he ever going to try a case again in Florida with this disdain for the court?

He is cruising to be disbarred if you ask me.

This jerk wad has something up his sleeve money wise to keep himself going and never have to try a case again.

Who would be dumb enough to hire him as a talking head after this is over? 

Any of the networks if you look at who they have hired..Geraldo, Grace, lord the list is endless.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Whoraldo has him slated to be the next Kimberly Guilfoyle - legal consultant/analyst on his show. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: April 20, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

Who is JQC?

It smacks of vendetta that I previously mentioned it seems apparent Baez has been obviously carrying around with him.    All I can say right now is, be careful what you wish for Baez & if he thinks he's gloated so far that the bar didnt disbar him yet wait until he faces the wrath of other judges telling him what a whiny spineless ahole with no respect he is, by ruling not so much in words.   He might see yesterday ill advised as a victory but in the end he will be the one that loses any minuscule thought of respect he hoped to glean from this case.   What is chapping Bozo's sorry arse is that he will never EVER be a percent of a man like Judge Stan Strickland is, he will never be honored as such nor achieve similar status.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: April 20, 2010, 11:06:10 AM »

This entire defense has something up their sleeve, imo.

NRCG I just can not get out of my head the disgusting comment Mason made in the very beginning..."this case is gonna be FUN".

I wonder if he is having any fun yet..at sweet little Caylee Marie's expense?

Yesterday they must have been toasting each other over Judge Strickland's announcement. 

Today they are sweating bullets if Judge Perry keeps this case for himself.
Something going on I can smell it    No way for a second did the defense not know there was a big chance of getting this particular judge, the question is what are they going to do next about it? Games and games and delays and delays 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: April 20, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »

between this case and HaLeigh's, I have never seen so many male drama queens.

jill, I had never thought of it in those terms...but you are right....we have people like BB2, Valhall and Blink...........all female, to name a few....these ladies do a lot of research and don't post about themselves or go away singing their own praises...they post facts of the cases they blog about.....GO LADIES

Amen!     

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: April 20, 2010, 11:06:56 AM »

Hinky Meter's latest:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04/20/when-an-angel-pees-down-your-touch-hole/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: April 20, 2010, 11:07:40 AM »

Marinade Dave's indirect connection to Judge Belvin Perry.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2006/03/03/judge-belvin-perry-jr-little-black-boy/

Hi KM, good to see you here.

Re: that blog entry, ugh.

HEy girl!  I just read the motion by Stan the Man.  haha   It was hilarious.  Bet Baez and friends are thinking    oops.

I can't wait for Baez to make the mistake of using his "minority status" again with the media.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: April 20, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »

Who is JQC?

Heavens to Mergatroid---what a nut.   Why doesn't he just resign?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1196 on: April 20, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »

The Geraldo Clown Show, staring Geraldo Rivera and Jose Baez, what a winning combo  Wouldn't doubt it at all.
Would they be counted by ratings in the viewer count of 3?      (Casey being the other one!)

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: April 20, 2010, 11:09:30 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-who-is-chief-judge-belvin-perry-strict-respected.html
Casey Anthony: Who is Chief Judge Belvin Perry? Strict, respected
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 20 2010 9:05 AM
Discuss This: Comments(41) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

When Judge Stan Strickland recused himself from the Casey Anthony case Monday, the conversation started about Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who will take over.

Perry was a big story on Monday’s late news and this morning.

He was a big topic of conversation at dinner last night, too. A lawyer friend tells me, ”He’s a no BS kind of guy.” And my friend warns that no one should be confused by Perry’s manner. He may look as if he’s falling asleep at times, but he’s thinking deeply and taking in what others are saying, my friend says.

On the late news last night, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Perry won’t be as forgiving and calm as Strickland. “It really doesn’t put the defense in any better position than the defense was with Judge Strickland,” Sheaffer said. “Judge Perry is a very competent judge, has tried a number of high-profile murder cases and is known as a judge’s judge.”

Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame reminded WESH-Channel 2 that Perry is a former prosecutor with death-penalty experience. “I think the new judge is going to say enough is enough,” NeJame said.  ”He’s going to keep this ball moving. And if anybody thinks that they’re going to get additional delays or extensions as a result of having a new judge come on board, I think they’re sadly mistaken.”

On WOFL-Channel 35, local defense attorney Diana Tennis said Perry is bright, experienced and solid. “I don’t think he’s going to make any decisions that are going to get overturned on appeal,” Tennis predicted. “He’s our chief judge for a reason.

The Anthony defense team asked Strickland to recuse himself and cited his relationship with a blogger. Strickland removed himself from the case Monday. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: April 20, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: April 20, 2010, 11:11:33 AM »

While I don't have anything profound to say about the events of the last few days, I do have to say that once again, anyone or anything that comes in contact with the Anthonys seems to come away tainted.  I will lay the blame there in the long run

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.