April 26, 2024, 03:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277359 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2010, 09:53:01 AM »

chocolatetyh34 thanks for that info 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2010, 09:58:07 AM »

OMGosh!  Do the Anthony's ever cease their baloney?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23108023/detail.html
Police Search For Missing Girl
Winter Springs Police Look For 11-Year-Old In Wooded Area

POSTED: Friday, April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:10 am EDT April 10, 2010

(snipped)
After news of the search aired, George and Cindy Anthony arrived at the scene. The parents of Casey Anthony told Local 6 they wanted to go talk to Bloom's parents, and then planned to leave.

Edit for clairification:  Trimm started a thread for Nadia Bloom in our missing persons forum.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7571.0  and the Ants are already trying to get involved.

Anthonys stay home!

OMG.   I swear, if my child was missing and the A's show up, I would have to go duke-city with them.   Those people have no shame.   

IMO,They will do anything to get in the spotlight and figure out how to scam so more money from unsuspecting persons. The are so repulsive to the general public and don't have a clue that people want to barf when they see them. It is no wonder they raised a child murderer as they have no regard for anyone but themselves.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2010, 10:05:38 AM »

Just when you think any normal person would want to stay out of the public eye and keep a low profile, these Anthonys show up to impose themselves in someone else's anguish.  They astound me with their freaking arrogance.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2010, 10:08:58 AM »

Just when you think any normal person would want to stay out of the public eye and keep a low profile, these Anthonys show up to impose themselves in someone else's anguish.  They astound me with their freaking arrogance.
Me too, and if I were the child's mom I would tell them to leave, I would only want people who cared to help me. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2010, 10:19:36 AM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

great catch Turbo......do you have dates for that by chance?

I don't think I can stand to watch that interview video again and I can't find the written transcript now, but I believe it was around the 4th of July weekend.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »

Re-reading the letters where the written words talked about fondling by Lee, but in this supplemental doc it classifies it as "sexual intercourse" "until she was 15" also on typed page 8 (page 6 of 268 on the pdf file).

I noticed the chloroform was listed in this supplemental report too. Do we know how many interviews LE did of this Robyn and if there are any written transcripts rather than the summation by LE?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2010, 10:52:00 AM »

Re-reading the letters where the written words talked about fondling by Lee, but in this supplemental doc it classifies it as "sexual intercourse" "until she was 15" also on typed page 8 (page 6 of 268 on the pdf file).

I noticed the chloroform was listed in this supplemental report too. Do we know how many interviews LE did of this Robyn and if there are any written transcripts rather than the summation by LE?

Here is LE interview with Robyn Adams
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2010, 10:59:02 AM »

Oh wow, I don't remember that 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2010, 11:01:58 AM »

Well.. the first thing they did after hastily moving all those threads to the basement, is to slap the main thread into "closed for review" for not staying on topic etc.   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!     
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language

Thank you so much for doing this.
chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing
Yes...google 5% nation and it will give you some insight, may even give you the break down of the meanings for numbers and the letters.
ok here's the Supreme Mathematics - teaches that numbers 0-9 means:
1 - Knowledge
2 - Wisdom
3 - Understanding
4 - Culture/Freedom
5 - Power/Refinement
6 - Equality
7 - God
8 - Build/Destroy
9 - Born
0 - Cipher
and this is the Supreme alphabet
Allah
B Be or Born
C Cee
D Devine
E Equality
F Father
G God
H He or Her
I I
J Justice
K King or Kingdom
L Love, Hell or Right
M Master
N Now, Nation or End
O Cipher
P Power
Q Queen
R Ruler
S Self or Savior
T Truth or Square
U You or Universe
V Victory
W Wisdom
X Unknown
Y Why
Z Zig-Zag-Zig

Thank you so much!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

great catch Turbo......do you have dates for that by chance?

I don't think I can stand to watch that interview video again and I can't find the written transcript now, but I believe it was around the 4th of July weekend.

Thanks Turbo,  I completely understand about not wanting to watch the video..........just looking at sin-sin makes my BP rise and to hear her voice makes me nearly homicidal................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2010, 11:57:19 AM »

OMGosh!  Do the Anthony's ever cease their baloney?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23108023/detail.html
Police Search For Missing Girl
Winter Springs Police Look For 11-Year-Old In Wooded Area

POSTED: Friday, April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:10 am EDT April 10, 2010

(snipped)
After news of the search aired, George and Cindy Anthony arrived at the scene. The parents of Casey Anthony told Local 6 they wanted to go talk to Bloom's parents, and then planned to leave.

Edit for clairification:  Trimm started a thread for Nadia Bloom in our missing persons forum.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7571.0  and the Ants are already trying to get involved.

Anthonys stay home!

OMG.   I swear, if my child was missing and the A's show up, I would have to go duke-city with them.   Those people have no shame.   

IMO,They will do anything to get in the spotlight and figure out how to scam so more money from unsuspecting persons. The are so repulsive to the general public and don't have a clue that people want to barf when they see them. It is no wonder they raised a child murderer as they have no regard for anyone but themselves.

WTH is with these people!   My God these people failed Caylee both before her murder and after, why would even they in their twisted minds think that anyone would want their assistance or support!  Any reasonable person would not see this as a kind act but a selfishly designed agenda that has nothing to do with actually finding a missing child.   They are beyond shameless!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2010, 11:57:56 AM »

You know how we suspect Lee is a high functioning autistic? I propose that the whole darn family is. (now I have to research autism and see if that's the condition that prevents people from "reading" other's facial expressions...the kind of people who need to have things stated clearly and factually in order to understand them. If that's the case:

Cindy and George (we know you read here),

No person who has any morals or values wants you around. You have shown yourselves to be objectionable human beings who will do anything for money. You are scammers, and despicable human beings. Please go home and stay there. While you are within the confines of your own soon-to-be-foreclosed home, please write a letter to the Prosecuting Attorney, outlining your knowledge of Caylees death, and any part you played in the run-up to her death, and any part you played in the cover up of her death. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BECOME SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE, and even at that, it will take many many years for some people (myself included) to be able to look at you without the urge to purge.

Think about this: What family who has lost a child would want you around them? Do you think all families of missing children need tips on how to cover up any crime that may have been committed? Or is your sole purpose to tell families how to milk their tragedy for any monies possible? Do you charge a percentage of any media $ the family may receive?

In other words, go away. No one wants you.

Is this clear enough for you?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2010, 12:03:27 PM »

You know how we suspect Lee is a high functioning autistic? I propose that the whole darn family is. (now I have to research autism and see if that's the condition that prevents people from "reading" other's facial expressions...the kind of people who need to have things stated clearly and factually in order to understand them. If that's the case:

No person who has any morals or values wants you around. You have shown yourselves to be objectionable human beings who will do anything for money. You are scammers, and despicable human beings. Please go home and stay there. While you are within the confines of your own soon-to-be-foreclosed home, please write a letter to the Prosecuting Attorney, outlining your knowledge of Caylees death, and any part you played in the run-up to her death, and any part you played in the cover up of her death. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BECOME SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE, and even at that, it will take many many years for some people (myself included) to be able to look at you without the urge to purge.

Think about this: What family who has lost a child would want you around them? Do you think all families of missing children need tips on how to cover up any crime that may have been committed? Or is your sole purpose to tell families how to milk their tragedy for any monies possible? Do you charge a percentage of any media $ the family may receive?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2010, 12:06:07 PM »

I don't recall this little snippet being discussed here since the "letters" were released, please forgive if it has.  I found her comment in re: To when she was telling Robyn about the "supposed" abuse by Lee:

"It started when I was 12.  When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking.  Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everthing her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest - "So thats why your a whore".  I don't think having sex with  7 PEOPLE makes me a whore, but I could be wrong!'

The two things I find interesting is  7  being the Party Girl that she was, and the use of the word PEOPLE, not men or boys!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2010, 12:06:25 PM »

That's what I was talking about the other day.  Reading that letter closely, it reads to me she doesn't even know it was Lee, in fact doesn't even know she was fondled.  She thought she was because if she had on a sports bra at night it would be up over her chest when she woke up.  Or if she had on a bra that hooked, it would be unhooked when she woke up.  So she just assumed.

But the way she worded it, she placed the blame on Lee for fondling her - she used the words "while I slept".  To which I asked, how would she know who messed with her while she slept.   Hate to be repetitive, but those are key words to me.  She didn't wake up to find him fondling her.  She just assumed it was him because her bra got messed up during the night.  See what I mean?  And then the press ran with it -- from Lee fondled her to had intercourse with her.  I know Jesse has said she told him Lee messed with her, and Robyn gave an interview along the same lines.  But when she wrote it out on paper, it came out different. 

Maybe I'm wrong; maybe her handwriting made me crosseyed.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2010, 12:10:54 PM »

Excellent, it should be clear enough, but I don't think they were in line when morals and values and shame were given out.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2010, 12:11:01 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family
Thursday, December 11, 2008

The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday near the home of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony's family.

There was no immediate word on whether the bones, reportedly discovered wrapped in a plastic bag and bound with duct tape, were those of a boy or a girl.

Ok, but nothing about a blanket or other items we now know were at the crime scene.   Speaking of this, LE is always up against the media having to know everything right away - to me by the tone of the dept you'd think the media as a whole would respect there are extremely valid reasons why certain details in a case should not be initially broadcast all over for the world to hear including the killer until such time LE felt they could disclose same - for the very reason why we are having this discussion.

That being said, with the look back from your end & what I looked at last night what doesnt seem to be reported is anything about a blanket, laundry bag, etc. until much later not that day when it is being debated as to what Casey saw via media coverage or what she was reportedly told or not told.     It doesnt appear so.

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2010, 12:16:40 PM »

I agree..they need to crawl back under their lil milstead rock, or go sail away on their lil boat.

[/quote]
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2010, 12:21:19 PM »

I don't recall this little snippet being discussed here since the "letters" were released, please forgive if it has.  I found her comment in re: To when she was telling Robyn about the "supposed" abuse by Lee:

"It started when I was 12.  When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking.  Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everthing her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest - "So thats why your a whore".  I don't think having sex with  7 PEOPLE makes me a whore, but I could be wrong!'

The two things I find interesting is  7  being the Party Girl that she was, and the use of the word PEOPLE, not men or boys!

O Casey was that 7 people that you would admit to by that date or a minimization like you always do?   Apparently, that list got much longer, ey?   Snit, you did at least 7 during the time you alleged Caylee to be missing, beeotch please!    I'll tell you this, if you were truly sexually assaulted no one decent would deny you that you were a victim nor not want to see the person responsible answer to their crime,  but I have my doubts.  Since you cannot currently read here I'll pass this on to your mother to let you know via yet another "secret letter" passed along to you by one of your "boys."    Your mother got at least one thing right, you are a ho, deal with it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.