March 28, 2024, 07:14:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275514 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: April 20, 2010, 12:12:32 PM »

http://www.thenewdaymare.blogspot.com/

News broke today That Judge Stan Strickland has Recused himself from the case against Casey Anthony. Now, I could sit here and sugar coat the whole situation and blame the defense for being morons, because they are. But the whole situation has just dumb founded me to the point I get sick anytime I think about it.

Here we have a great Judge whom was doing his job!!  A blogger who wants to have higher ratings and be more popular online and a Defense team who is looking for any reason to fxxk this case up and prove a fair trial is non-existance.

First I want to share Stricklands motion to recuse and what he had to say about this situation. Judge Strickland explains the court decided to look in various local media and online blogs
because the DEFENSE teams mentions it in a motion for Change of venue, something the court is obligated to do. Jose Baez was aware the court was looking into these local blogs and Stan Strickland was made aware by Baez that Dave AKA Marinade Dave was at every hearing taking notes for his blog. Now let me make this clear...................

Dave claimed that he was FRIENDS with Stan on his blog, he claims Stan called him while in the hospital to wish him well, and again after he was released......... Now Dave denies saying these things, why is that ?? Because now he realizes the severity on what lieing can do online ??

Now do I think Dave intentionally was trying to hurt this case..... NO I  DONT but I do believe he let the blogger get the best out of him and maybe exaggerated/lied about the contact he had with Strickland to make himself look more involved in this case then he really was.

Stan Stricklands recuse was NOT a admittance of guilt but the fact that a blogger made claims the judge was contacting him outside the court was enough to force Stan to step down in order to protect this case and to make sure later down the line the defense can not use THIS situation to file an appeal or have a retrial.
I think there is a lesson to learn in all of this, even though its just words online it can EFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CASE or any case in that matter, you are a blogger you are not a private investigator there is no reason you should be attending every court hearing and trying to communicate with the courts or any persons involved in this case, you REPORT what the NEWS MEDIA REPORTS and you sure as hell dont claim to be FAIR when you are not.

HERE AT CMA we think Casey is guilty and we are sticking to that call us bias I dont give a crap she killed her daughter if you dont like it find a blog that is pro casey.

Now you wanna hear the real BOMBSHELL in all of this, now that a new judge is in line and Strickland was accused of being bias every single MOTION that Strickland denied can be brought back to the new judge so basically THIS WHOLE CASE IS STARTING OVER and every hearing we have watched in the last year has been a WASTE TOTAL WASTE of the courts time and money and the prosecutions time that could be spent CONVICTING OTHER MURDERERS.

Let me break this down if you are too slow to understand.... Baez ask Strickland to consider online blogs to be bias to his client, Strickland does just that and locates a blogger in his court room and verifies who this blogger is and compliments him. Blogger goes home and tells all his online buddies that him and Strickland are the best of friends. Beaz then uses this to get Strickland removed.......... and now I ask ...........

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a case about a murdered child, if you are not paid by the state or part of the family you have NO RIGHT TO GET INVOLVED, either you are calling Cindy or emailing George, either you are going to court hearings or HANGING FROM TREES....... YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET INVOLVED , it is media whores like you who make people question our justice system......... Our system is set up to put bad guys away and you getting involved is only going to BENEFIT THE ACCUSED PERSON, let this person go to trial and let them be found GUILTY of what they have done...... If you want to talk about the case GO AHEAD , if you want to blog about the case GO AHEAD but stop trying to FXXXING SAVE THE DAY ... If you want to solve crimes GO TO FXXKING SCHOOL and please graduate first !!!!!!!!!!!

Now moving on a new judge Belvin Perry has been assigned to this case, but dont be worried this is the Chief Circuit Judge and has followed this case from day one, he knows what is going on and most likely has read every motion in this case. Belvin Perry has been a judge since 1989 and is a very known for following the rules of the court. Baez will miss Strickland after Perry shows him they are not playing games anymore.

OH but dont get excited so fast looks to me like Dave got started on Belvin back in 2006 blogging about " the little black boy " the Judge and his connections with the court, is Belvin already looking at a recusal ?????????????????????????

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2006/03/03/judge-belvin-perry-jr-little-black-boy/

Please for the sake of this case if you feel the need to get involved close your blogs down and find another hobby.........................

(edit of F word by me)
Edit: F words overlooked in editing by poster.  MB
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:39:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: April 20, 2010, 12:14:23 PM »

You're welcome Capp.  I thought everyone could use a little snicker this morning.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: April 20, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »

OOps!!!  I see I didn't edit out all of the F words in the post above.

So sorry!   

I've edited out the three you missed.  MB
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:42:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: April 20, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »

Interesting that the defense is filing all these motions right now.  I am thinking that the prosecution scored a direct hit when they released the River / George saga,  the penpal letters of Robyn's, the phone calls of Robyn's, the interviews with Robyn by LE, the interview with Maya, and the interview with the jail worker.  It must have really stung to get slapped down by your own client's stupidity, her father's stupidity and the jailhouse smarts of  her confined friends.

I imagine Mason will try to contest just about every motion that was not in their favor prior to Stan's leaving the case.  The thing is, Perry is very well versed in listening to motions and appeals. I don't think they will get very far because I do believe that Stan was making decisions on the basis of the law, not the other way around.

By their timing they are trying to deflect from their client and inflict damage control.
It ain't working in their favor..no way..no how.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: April 20, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1225 on: April 20, 2010, 12:19:54 PM »

OOps!!!  I see I didn't edit out all of the F words in the post above.

So sorry!   
That was interesting, and I think you did edit out the F words 

Nope.  cece missed three of them.  MB 

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:46:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: April 20, 2010, 12:22:15 PM »

Yeah ... me too.   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: April 20, 2010, 12:24:31 PM »

Hey Cece!   

15 Minutes of Fame

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: April 20, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »

Interesting that the defense is filing all these motions right now.  I am thinking that the prosecution scored a direct hit when they released the River / George saga,  the penpal letters of Robyn's, the phone calls of Robyn's, the interviews with Robyn by LE, the interview with Maya, and the interview with the jail worker.  It must have really stung to get slapped down by your own client's stupidity, her father's stupidity and the jailhouse smarts of  her confined friends.

I imagine Mason will try to contest just about every motion that was not in their favor prior to Stan's leaving the case.  The thing is, Perry is very well versed in listening to motions and appeals. I don't think they will get very far because I do believe that Stan was making decisions on the basis of the law, not the other way around.

By their timing they are trying to deflect from their client and inflict damage control.
It ain't working in their favor..no way..no how.

Im pretty dang sure that the Chief Judge is very aware of many if not all the rulings assigned presiding judges were making in their high profile cases as well as being very aware of this case close to its entirety.   This defense team just opened up a can of whoop a$$ because by attacking Judge Stan Strickland, they are also in turn attacking the Chief Judge that assigned the case...let's see what that did for them, I know what my personal prediction is 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: April 20, 2010, 12:31:49 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/04/20/was-...

Was Conway involved in this? I am sure they all were

After reading the news sites, I have come to the conclusion that Brad Conway and his clients, were involved with helping the defense team, along with the informant, of removing Judge Strickland. Brad Conway had told Baez that there are 2 things this Judge asks for: The trains leaves at 8:30 [in other words be on time] and be prepared[this means come with everything you need]. According to Conway he has said:“Judge Perry is a good judge; he knows the law. Stan Strickland is just as good and knowledgeable. He’s also extremely patient. He lets you say what you have to say, then he rules.”

Baez, who still doesn’t have the credentials to run this death penalty case will have to get it together for this Judge. As stated in the last post, Judge Perry is a no-nonsense, hard core judge!

It is only one day into this, where Judge Perry has taken over. I wonder how long it will be before we hear the “No video taping at the Jail”, and the “TES searchers” motions. I am sure the defense team has them hot off the printer, ready to be filed again!

I do wish this Judge good luck as he will need it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: April 20, 2010, 12:38:50 PM »

Hey Cece!   

15 Minutes of Fame

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Well at least their foreheads are big enough to put a stamp on it...Tks Cece for the giggle

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: April 20, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »

Personally I can not wait to see Cindy and George, as well as Baez get a smackdown in court from Judge Perry.  They are loud mouthed, rude and discourteous people, even in court, and he is not going to abide the gum chewing, water bottle toting, texting, and stomping out antics of the A's.

Baez and Mason better come to court prepared and ready to go..because this judge is not going to put up with these a$$clowns..no sir.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: April 20, 2010, 12:42:36 PM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

Judicial Qualifications Commission.

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

http://www.floridajqc.com/

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

How is he ever going to try a case again in Florida with this disdain for the court?

He is cruising to be disbarred if you ask me.

This jerk wad has something up his sleeve money wise to keep himself going and never have to try a case again.

Who would be dumb enough to hire him as a talking head after this is over? 

Any of the networks if you look at who they have hired..Geraldo, Grace, lord the list is endless.

IMO - Bozo should never have been allowed to get his license to begin with from what is now known.  He has also made so many mistakes in court procedures, even a first year law student would not make and show their face again in a courtroom. I found it laughable at first but now I believe Mason is going to use it to try to get this case in appeals court. Bozo's lack of intelligence and ability is only overshadowed by his ego and need for money.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
morgansmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: April 20, 2010, 12:44:51 PM »

such a beautiful angel an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: April 20, 2010, 12:47:42 PM »

Has anyone read that the new judge is not a proponent of cameras in the courtroom? I saw this on another forum and for the life of me can't find anything to back this up.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: April 20, 2010, 12:48:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-motion-20100419,0,6017904.story

Stunner: Casey Anthony judge disqualifies himself

Chief Judge Belvin Perry will handle the Casey Anthony case

In an order granting Casey Anthony's request for him to step down, Strickland wrote: "At its core, defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a ‘self-aggrandizing media hound.' Indeed. The irony is rich."

Strickland noted that no one from Anthony's defense team provided him a copy of the motion when they filed it "(courageously!) at 4:48 p.m." Friday.

"Obviously, defense counsel's intent was to maximize exposure, and minimize or delay any response," Strickland wrote.

He noted that Anthony's defense has filed a litany of motions in the last 20-plus months, "in between media interviews, guest appearances on television shows, and press conferences."

"If past is prologue, some defense motions may be denied," Strickland wrote. "Since the undersigned has now been accused of bias and wrongdoing, potentially each denial of a defense motion will generate renewed allegations of bias."

Strickland said the effect "will be to elevate an otherwise meaningless situation into a genuine appellate issue."

Strickland also noted that the accusation that he's biased in favor of the prosecution "must serve as a source of bemusement" to the three prosecutors assigned to Anthony's case, "each of whom has verbally sparred with the Court many times…"

SMACKDOWN !!!!!   

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: April 20, 2010, 12:49:27 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/19/casey.anthony.judge.quits/?hpt=Sbin
Judge takes himself off Anthony case
By Mayra Cuevas-Nazario and Beth Karas, In Session
April 20, 2010 12:09 p.m. EDT
CNN)  -- The judge in Casey Anthony's murder trial took himself off the case Monday after the defense contended he was biased against her.

"Over the past 20-plus months, in between media interviews, guest appearances on television shows and press conferences, defense counsel has filed a litany of motions," Ninth Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland observed in an order recusing himself from the high-profile murder trial.

"At its core," the judge continued, "defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a 'self-aggrandizing media hound.' Indeed. The irony is rich."

The case has been reassigned to Judge Belvin Perry Jr.

Read Judge Strickland's order

"Judge Perry is a good judge; he knows the law," attorney for Casey Anthony's parents, Brad Conway, told CNN. "Stan Strickland is just as good and knowledgeable. He's also extremely patient. He lets you say what you have to say, then he rules."
Anthony is awaiting trial in Orange County, Florida, on a charge of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared in June 2008. The little girl's remains were found near the Anthony home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty, and her murder trial has been set for May 2011.
In a motion filed 12 minutes before the court closed on Friday, defense attorney Jose Baez accused Strickland of forming a "personal relationship" with blogger Dave Knechel, who writes under the pseudonym "Marinade Dave."

Knechel's blog includes made-up legal motions with titles such as "Casey Anthony must die!" "Caylee's murder: Premeditated and pretty stupid too" and "Guilty as charged."

Baez alleged that the judge called the blogger to inquire about his health and did not disclose the relationship with the defense. He also contends in court papers that the judge recognized Knechel at a court hearing and summoned him to the bench.

Strickland denies there was any personal relationship, saying in his order that he made only "infrequent sojourns into the blogosphere." He added that the blogger had criticized "those who came onto the blog for the sole purpose of bashing the defendant and her family." He said he thanked the blogger in open court for being "both fair and civilized."

Video of an October 19 hearing reviewed by In Session staff shows a bailiff pointing at Knechel. Off-camera audio reveals snippets of a conversation with the judge in which Knechel says people are reading his blog because he does a "good job, very simple."
Although Strickland denied wrongdoing, he acknowledged that repeated accusations of bias would be disruptive at a trial.

"Since the undersigned has now been accused of bias and wrongdoing, potentially each denial of a defense motion will generate renewed allegations of bias," Strickland wrote.

Conway recalled that when he first appeared before Perry years ago, the judge invited him into chambers and gave him two rules: "One, the train leaves at 8:30 a.m. Be on it. Two, be prepared."

Conway said that Perry assured him, "If you follow those two rules, you'll be fine."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: April 20, 2010, 12:51:28 PM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

Judicial Qualifications Commission.

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

http://www.floridajqc.com/

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

How is he ever going to try a case again in Florida with this disdain for the court?

He is cruising to be disbarred if you ask me.

This jerk wad has something up his sleeve money wise to keep himself going and never have to try a case again.

Who would be dumb enough to hire him as a talking head after this is over? 

Any of the networks if you look at who they have hired..Geraldo, Grace, lord the list is endless.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Whoraldo has him slated to be the next Kimberly Guilfoyle - legal consultant/analyst on his show. 

LOL---you may be right.  The last time I remember his having Baez on, he introduced him as " The world famous attorney, etc, etc. "       Monkey Devil!

I remember I made a comment in a previous post about how Bozo looked when he and the prosecution exited the judges chambers. He looked for all the world like someone pi$$ed in his cornflakes, in fact he looked furious.
This seems to me to be Bozo's ego taking a super, ego squelching slap from the judge, the prosecution leaves the court room all smiles and talking to the judge, while Bozo/Mason scowl and leave the room with a cloud O' doom raining over their sorry heads.
I think this is a juvenile, Bozo instigating an attack against the judge because he has been humiliated and wants revenge.
Forget about the best judge for his client, he really couldn't give a damn anyway. His whole defense strategy has alienated just about everyone and the disgust people feel toward his behavior has just about killed KC's chances of ever being free. Which I'm alright with anyway.

If he carries on like this he might just get her the death penalty...
So now we hear Bozo is going to file a complaint against one of the most respected judges in Florida, all I can say is Bozo's gonna get spanked really hard...soon. JMO

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1238 on: April 20, 2010, 12:53:50 PM »

Has anyone read that the new judge is not a proponent of cameras in the courtroom? I saw this on another forum and for the life of me can't find anything to back this up.
I found this...
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2004-01-30/news/0401300273_1_margaret-waller-belvin-perry-chief-judge/2
`Reality' Tv Isn't For Court, Judge Says
Belvin Perry Decided Internet Video Feeds Would Undermine Judicial Integrity.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: April 20, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »

I found this...
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2004-01-30/news/0401300273_1_margaret-waller-belvin-perry-chief-judge/2
`Reality' Tv Isn't For Court, Judge Says
Belvin Perry Decided Internet Video Feeds Would Undermine Judicial Integrity.

Thank-you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.