March 29, 2024, 06:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275565 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: April 20, 2010, 03:50:32 PM »

No, I didnt Im getting ready to go out but without even seeing, could he be making even more obvious that he is actually eating up the attention despite his protests of unfairness & disdain....its getting more transparent than saran wrap.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: April 20, 2010, 03:52:53 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony Jail Confidant Maya Dirkovik’s Body Language Says She Is Truthful As She Reveals Information About Casey
04/20/10

Good article.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: April 20, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »

No, I didnt Im getting ready to go out but without even seeing, could he be making even more obvious that he is actually eating up the attention despite his protests of unfairness & disdain....its getting more transparent than saran wrap.

That's pretty transparent.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: April 20, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

The only thing I can add is this....
I hope Judge Berry makes his rulings right there in the courtroom so we can see the looks on Bozo's and Mason's faces.

So far, I'm totally unimpressed by Mason, who's reputation preceded him. Personally, I think he's an old windbag.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: April 20, 2010, 04:06:43 PM »

Welcome to the Cage, morgansmom!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: April 20, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »

Has anyone read that the new judge is not a proponent of cameras in the courtroom? I saw this on another forum and for the life of me can't find anything to back this up.
I found this...
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2004-01-30/news/0401300273_1_margaret-waller-belvin-perry-chief-judge/2
`Reality' Tv Isn't For Court, Judge Says
Belvin Perry Decided Internet Video Feeds Would Undermine Judicial Integrity.

Dang.  Just when I was hoping to see the new judge do a smack down on Cindy for chewing her cud in court. 

That was in 2004. Just maybe he has had a change of mind since then. At least I hope so.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: April 20, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »

I didn't see it either.I just read that he was getting death threats.DRAMA!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: April 20, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »

Thank you, that was awesome.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: April 20, 2010, 04:42:28 PM »

A friend posted on marinadebrains blog telling him to stop the crap..pointing out that his ego has  affected not only a very decent man and judge, but if in fact he is getting threats of any kind....not that she thought he was important enough for anyone to threaten..perhaps is was time to shove his ego where the sun don't shine.....LOL....SURPRISE, he didn't allow her post to go through (and she worded it must more nicely than I did )  So be aware, that unless you are stroking the old fart's ego your post will probably not be published!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: April 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »

A facebook page of Judge Strickland...Fans of Judge Strickland

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62067567259&ref=nf&v=info#!/group.php?gid=62067567259&v=wall&ref=nf

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: April 20, 2010, 04:46:02 PM »

http://djxtreme.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/blogging-for-justice-jose-baez-and-the-truth-are-strangers/

The blogosphere has grown by leaps and bounds the past couple of years and everybody is writing these days about how they feel, what they think, and even the best way to roast a turkey. Some times they are one and the same. The recent events in Orange County is a prime example of this. Marinade Dave has been thrust in to the world of court room drama and legal wrangling. Some would say Circus, but that is only due to the ridiculous motions and often juvenile whining of the defence. Mr. Baez has often used the phrase “the state is trying to kill my client”. I have a problem with that. The “State” is Florida, all of it. The people of Florida. So the whole State of Florida is trying to kill Casey Anthony? Is that the way you see it Mr. Defence council? Let me clarify something for you. I’m sure it has slipped your mind while skipping to your next press conference or inappropriately touching your client. The people of Florida have decided that in some cases a person should be put to death for the crime they have committed. Of course only the most heinous of crimes qualify for such a punishment. You as an attorney must be aware of that. In fact I’m sure there is an oath somewhere sometime you were supposed to take to uphold the standards and pledge yourself to serve the people. The people of Florida. I am not from there, but that does not matter. Justice does not have boundary’s. You promised that you would give evidence that your client was innocent, and you even offered a deadline to produce said evidence. Well, the deadline passed and no such evidence was given. You have clogged up the system and slowed down the process of going to trial to prove your client’s innocence with motions that have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not your client killed her daughter. Jesse Grund, Mr. Kronk,  Zenaida Fernandez, all of these people have been dragged into this case accused of killing little Caylee Anthony, without a shred of proof.

You have the gall and audacity to accuse an honourable Judge of acting inappropriately? You have accused him of not able to give your client a fair trial? I think you’ve fantasized about your clients chest for too long. Judge Strickland was more patient and far more willing to put up with your antics than you deserved. Marinade Dave offered an un-biased opinion and often defended you while others were crying for blood. But in your own laziness glanced at some headlines and titles and decided that this may be a way to take the focus off the task at hand and turn it into something else. The task again is trying to prove that your client did not kill her daughter. What has that got to do with what other peoples opinions are? The facts should clear Casey Anthony should they not Mr. Baez? The fact that the smell of decomposition in the car should clear your client. The fact that she said nothing for more than 30 days while she had no idea where her daughter was. The fact that while she had no idea where her daughter was she got a tattoo, and was observed drinking, dancing, laughing, at night clubs. She lied to police officers that were trying to find her daughter. She lied about where she worked and even took the police there all the while knowing she was leading them in a wild goose chase. These are facts. Is that the behaviour of a mother who is concerned for her daughter? Or is that the behaviour of a guilty person, desperate and scared. That is only some of the evidence presented in this case, and you have presented nothing to explain it, and in fact so far have presented nothing to even hint at your client’s innocence. Nothing that any blogger says will change any of the facts, and the facts of this case are what the jury will look at. Not the writings of a blogger who cares for a little girl. A blogger, who cares more for that little girl than her own mother did. That is a fact, the truth, but you don’t know how to deal with that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: April 20, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »

Anyone know how to access the visitor list for Casey for last weekend.
The new motion ( to recuse Judge Strickland) is dated April 18th, which was Sunday, and it does not look like Casey's signature on there, I would like to know if they have forged her signature.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23197373/detail.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1292 on: April 20, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62067567259&ref=nf&v=info#!/group.php?gid=62067567259&v=wall&ref=nf
Thanks
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: April 20, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »

Anyone know how to access the visitor list for Casey for last weekend.
The new motion ( to recuse Judge Strickland) is dated April 18th, which was Sunday, and it does not look like Casey's signature on there, I would like to know if they have forged her signature.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23197373/detail.html

WO...there is no way to access it...one has to request it.....that's how I got it last year...

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: April 20, 2010, 05:00:46 PM »

A friend posted on marinadebrains blog telling him to stop the crap..pointing out that his ego has  affected not only a very decent man and judge, but if in fact he is getting threats of any kind....not that she thought he was important enough for anyone to threaten..perhaps is was time to shove his ego where the sun don't shine.....LOL....SURPRISE, he didn't allow her post to go through (and she worded it must more nicely than I did )  So be aware, that unless you are stroking the old fart's ego your post will probably not be published!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: April 20, 2010, 05:05:25 PM »

Neat.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: April 20, 2010, 05:15:21 PM »

Interesting that the defense is filing all these motions right now.  I am thinking that the prosecution scored a direct hit when they released the River / George saga,  the penpal letters of Robyn's, the phone calls of Robyn's, the interviews with Robyn by LE, the interview with Maya, and the interview with the jail worker.  It must have really stung to get slapped down by your own client's stupidity, her father's stupidity and the jailhouse smarts of  her confined friends.

I imagine Mason will try to contest just about every motion that was not in their favor prior to Stan's leaving the case.  The thing is, Perry is very well versed in listening to motions and appeals. I don't think they will get very far because I do believe that Stan was making decisions on the basis of the law, not the other way around.

By their timing they are trying to deflect from their client and inflict damage control.
It ain't working in their favor..no way..no how.

Im pretty dang sure that the Chief Judge is very aware of many if not all the rulings assigned presiding judges were making in their high profile cases as well as being very aware of this case close to its entirety.   This defense team just opened up a can of whoop a$$ because by attacking Judge Stan Strickland, they are also in turn attacking the Chief Judge that assigned the case...let's see what that did for them, I know what my personal prediction is 

tee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: April 20, 2010, 05:16:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23210094/detail.html
Perry Takes Over Casey Anthony Case
Strickland Removes Himself After Motion From Defense

POSTED: 4:17 pm EDT April 20, 2010
UPDATED: 4:50 pm EDT April 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Orange County Chief Judge Belvin Perry took over the murder case against Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

Perry replaced Judge Stan Strickland, who stepped down on Monday because of his comments to a blogger about the case.

Perry was described as a no-nonsense judge, who is tough on the law and is expected to be tough on the budget that Casey Anthony's defense will be able to spend.

"He's not going to accept any nonsense," Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame said.

NeJame has practiced law in front of Perry for years.

"(He's) smart, doesn't suffer fools lightly and will not put up with any antics," NeJame said.

Attorney Richard Hornsby said the appointment of Perry could have a dramatic effect on how much money Anthony can hope to get from taxpayers to help funder her defense. The matter has yet to be settled.
To suddenly have the judge who sets the budget for the entire Ninth Judicial Circuit on your case, he's going to be less likely to authorize fees unless he absolutely thinks they're necessary to defend Casey Anthony," Hornsby said.

NeJame and Hornsby are among six attorneys who spoke to WESH 2 News about the effect of the removal of Strickland will have on the Anthony case. All of them said the appointment of Perry will not help Anthony's defense in their quest to have the death penalty taken off the table.

"I don't think he'll have a problem imposing the death penalty. For him, I don't think it's a moral question. It's just a legal question about whether or not it's appropriate," Hornsby said.

Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, wouldn't comment on the appointment of Perry to preside over the case.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: April 20, 2010, 05:28:22 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Orange County Chief Judge Belvin Perry took over the murder case against Casey Anthony on Tuesday.

Perry replaced Judge Stan Strickland, who stepped down on Monday because of his comments to a blogger about the case.

Perry was described as a no-nonsense judge, who is tough on the law and is expected to be tough on the budget that Casey Anthony's defense will be able to spend.

"He's not going to accept any nonsense," Orlando defense attorney Mark NeJame said.

"(He's) smart, doesn't suffer fools lightly and will not put up with any antics," NeJame said.

Attorney Richard Hornsby said the appointment of Perry could have a dramatic effect on how much money Anthony can hope to get from taxpayers to help funder her defense. The matter has yet to be settled.
To suddenly have the judge who sets the budget for the entire Ninth Judicial Circuit on your case, he's going to be less likely to authorize fees unless he absolutely thinks they're necessary to defend Casey Anthony," Hornsby said.

NeJame and Hornsby are among six attorneys who spoke to WESH 2 News about the effect of the removal of Strickland will have on the Anthony case. All of them said the appointment of Perry will not help Anthony's defense in their quest to have the death penalty taken off the table.

"I don't think he'll have a problem imposing the death penalty. For him, I don't think it's a moral question. It's just a legal question about whether or not it's appropriate," Hornsby said.

Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, wouldn't comment on the appointment of Perry to preside over the case.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: April 20, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

HOT DAMN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.