April 18, 2024, 07:54:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276850 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: April 21, 2010, 02:57:36 PM »

this is from WS

AZLawyer asked me to post this order in this thread because it answers some questions asked earlier in the thread about cameras in the courtroom

Here's an administrative order by Judge Perry pertaining to special procedures and media in high profile cases:

AMENDED ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER GOVERNING PROCEEDINGS OF GENERAL MEDIA INTEREST AND PROCEDURES FOR SPECIAL INTEREST/HIGH PROFILE PROCEEDINGS

Is this a sneak peek at how Judge Perry will run his courtroom? I sure hope so ...

It starts off:

(a) All representatives of the media must exhibit media credentials at all times.
(b) All representatives of the media must read this Administrative Order and Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.450 governing technological coverage of judicial proceedings.
(c) All representatives of the media must exhibit proper courtroom decorum, dress appropriately, no eating or gum chewing, and place pagers and cell phones in silent mode.

this specifically refers to  media however my guess is that it pertains to anyone in his court room!!

so these in a water bottle yeehaw!!

thank Klaas for my margarita...........

I wonder if Marinade Man will be at the next hearing? ;  Would he have to show media credentials of any sort now?  Did he before?

Interesting question......wonder of we emailed Judge Perry's office if we would get an answer....ot perhaps call and talk to his clerk??  I have no doubt he will show his face at the next hearing now whether they let him in or not....that's another story....but if he was decent he would not show up there....but......well........marinadebrain, what can I say....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: April 21, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the prosecutors this morning as they recover from the painful side-stitches they've had to endure as they laughed themselves silly over the announcement of Judge Perry taking over the case.  May the soreness leave you soon and may you be able to hold back the laughter as you face the circus act in front of Judge Perry for the first time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: April 21, 2010, 03:08:05 PM »

Caylee's right as a victim.  what are they exactly...this bothers me a lot, as there seems to be no family member who is standing up for her rights as there usually is in a murder case. I have searched the  Internet and have no been able to come up with an answer. So I am going to ask some attorneys and see if they can help me. I know the State, God Bless them, are her advocates for Justice...and I do not mean to demean their part at all........but she was a juvenile and in many juvenile cases there is a guardian ad litem...it just seems to me, and this might just be emotional on my part that there should be someone who can stand up and say I represent Caylee.....I
I don't think that I've ever seen such a thing, normal grandparents would sit behind the State, at least I would. You can still support your daughter, but it looks so horrible that no family sits behind the State 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: April 21, 2010, 03:13:59 PM »

Caylee's right as a victim.  what are they exactly...this bothers me a lot, as there seems to be no family member who is standing up for her rights as there usually is in a murder case. I have searched the  Internet and have no been able to come up with an answer. So I am going to ask some attorneys and see if they can help me. I know the State, God Bless them, are her advocates for Justice...and I do not mean to demean their part at all........but she was a juvenile and in many juvenile cases there is a guardian ad litem...it just seems to me, and this might just be emotional on my part that there should be someone who can stand up and say I represent Caylee.....I
I don't think that I've ever seen such a thing, normal grandparents would sit behind the State, at least I would. You can still support your daughter, but it looks so horrible that no family sits behind the State 
Another weird thing is that they usually sit far enough back that any meaningful contact is impossible. Why wouldn't they push and shove or get there early or have somebody save them seats to be right behind their princess?   I think at the last one that got moved they ended up close but only because that room was so small.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: April 21, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »

SHOUTING OUT TO DESI AND TUPELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure would love to hear what these ladies think about the latest happenings.....from the letters to Robyn, the interview with Maya, and of course the latest move by the DUHfence..... an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1385 on: April 21, 2010, 03:35:47 PM »

I am so tired of MD taking credit for the recusal of Judge Strickland.  MD is just what he has always been.  A JW type that insinuated himself in this case, to the point of handing out business cards to the defense, going to the crime scene and hearings and only allowing adoring guests to post on his blog.  I must admit I have been over there, following links from here, especially after the judge called him up on live TV.  I don't think Judge Strickland should of ever acknowledged his presence, in a live court or out of one.  I know that judges can read and watch TV and are never sequestered but they must still be held to a higher standard and Judge Strickland is the only one to blame for this mess.  I am sure if he could turn back time, it would have never occurred.  Reading back on MD's site, you can plainly see that MD was fawning over Judge Strickland and if that made the judge seek him out in a live court setting, it is very suspect. The defense knew exactly when it happened and they did nothing about it, this has CHEESEY MASON'S smell all over it.  His ego is bigger than justice for a little girl will ever be and nothing is going to change that.  We all knew that the moment he said that he was taking this case on for *fun*.  He is the kind of attorney that gives most attorneys a bad name.  It will be interesting to see him try to have *good ole boy fun* with Judge Perry....good luck.

Judge Strickland did the only thing he was left to do.  The right thing.  What is now a 3 ring circus, would of eventually turned into a fight over every single denied/granted motion.  I still think that Judge Strickland is a good judge and a good man but he is just a man and he made a mistake. 

At first, I admit I was devastated by this....how could I bear more delay in the justice that I yearn for?  It has taken me a little time and a little reflection on the bigger picture and I now go back to my mother's constant saying of "accept the things you cannot change".

In a world where it seemed that a little girl could not be alive in a swamp for days and nights on end, it is ever present that miracles DO happen.  On a forum full of sadness and desperation, comes hope and pleadings of guilty, in a case that would of seemed to go on for years. 

I am going to accept that justice for Caylee may not be as soon as I hoped.  Judge Perry sounds like he will get this mess of a trial under control, Caylee deserves justice, not a sideshow.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: April 21, 2010, 03:59:42 PM »

I am so tired of MD taking credit for the recusal of Judge Strickland.  MD is just what he has always been.  A JW type that insinuated himself in this case, to the point of handing out business cards to the defense, going to the crime scene and hearings and only allowing adoring guests to post on his blog.  I must admit I have been over there, following links from here, especially after the judge called him up on live TV.  I don't think Judge Strickland should of ever acknowledged his presence, in a live court or out of one.  I know that judges can read and watch TV and are never sequestered but they must still be held to a higher standard and Judge Strickland is the only one to blame for this mess.  I am sure if he could turn back time, it would have never occurred.  Reading back on MD's site, you can plainly see that MD was fawning over Judge Strickland and if that made the judge seek him out in a live court setting, it is very suspect. The defense knew exactly when it happened and they did nothing about it, this has CHEESEY MASON'S smell all over it.  His ego is bigger than justice for a little girl will ever be and nothing is going to change that.  We all knew that the moment he said that he was taking this case on for *fun*.  He is the kind of attorney that gives most attorneys a bad name.  It will be interesting to see him try to have *good ole boy fun* with Judge Perry....good luck.

Judge Strickland did the only thing he was left to do.  The right thing.  What is now a 3 ring circus, would of eventually turned into a fight over every single denied/granted motion.  I still think that Judge Strickland is a good judge and a good man but he is just a man and he made a mistake. 

At first, I admit I was devastated by this....how could I bear more delay in the justice that I yearn for?  It has taken me a little time and a little reflection on the bigger picture and I now go back to my mother's constant saying of "accept the things you cannot change".

In a world where it seemed that a little girl could not be alive in a swamp for days and nights on end, it is ever present that miracles DO happen.  On a forum full of sadness and desperation, comes hope and pleadings of guilty, in a case that would of seemed to go on for years. 

I am going to accept that justice for Caylee may not be as soon as I hoped.  Judge Perry sounds like he will get this mess of a trial under control, Caylee deserves justice, not a sideshow.

Hugs, Magic 

Loved your post, love seeing you post more

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: April 21, 2010, 04:02:35 PM »

I wonder if Marinade Man will be at the next hearing? ;  Would he have to show media credentials of any sort now?  Did he before?

I am betting he won't be allowed. Most judges are very particular about media credentials. Most will even have their clerks check out the credentials if they are people who CLAIM to be media but are not legitimate media. I do have media credentials and because I am not a regular whom they know in some areas, many times they check with NY to verify them. Bloggers are not considered media in anything I have covered. I have seen many asked to leave events because their credentials were not in order. Many times you have to submit your credentials prior to an event to have them verified also.

Interesting question......wonder of we emailed Judge Perry's office if we would get an answer....ot perhaps call and talk to his clerk??  I have no doubt he will show his face at the next hearing now whether they let him in or not....that's another story....but if he was decent he would not show up there....but......well........marinadebrain, what can I say....
[/quote]

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: April 21, 2010, 04:03:36 PM »

I am betting he won't be allowed. Most judges are very particular about media credentials. Most will even have their clerks check out the credentials if they are people who CLAIM to be media but are not legitimate media. I do have media credentials and because I am not a regular whom they know in some areas, many times they check with NY to verify them. Bloggers are not considered media in anything I have covered. I have seen many asked to leave events because their credentials were not in order. Many times you have to submit your credentials prior to an event to have them verified also.

[/quote]

Sorry, I got in your quote.................geeshhhhhhhhhhh

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: April 21, 2010, 04:13:26 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Wonderful post Magic!  It is time for marinadebrain to get over his bad self, stop whining and go play tiddlywinks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: April 21, 2010, 04:23:39 PM »

I think MD will be allowed into the courtroom because it's open to spectators, first come, first served basis.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1391 on: April 21, 2010, 04:29:22 PM »

Thank you Cappy, I go back with you all the way to the day I heard Cindy Anthony's voice on TV.  I think I have said this before but I wasn't too familiar with forums and such in the summer of 2008.  I heard Cindy's 911 call on the TV, I didn't know a thing about it but when I went to my homepage of Comcast, they had a link to the story.  From there, I went to my very first forum and you were a part of it. Who knew back then, that we would end up on this wonderful forum together.  I am glad I have you and so many others to share this journey with.  I would of never believed I could be so consumed with the justice for a child I had never met.  I never even knew that forums like this existed.  I take exception to the people that call this forum a place for misery or call us crazy bloggers.  I think that anything that can bring like minded people together to share in wanting, hope for the missing, peace of mind for their families and justice, is a good thing.

Klass keeps this forum so different than the others and I respect her and all of the mods for their devotion and time.  You can bet your last banana that Klass will never have anything to do with a judge being recused.  She sits high amongst our branches, ever present but with a determined purpose so different than other admins of blogs.  Even this praise will not inflate her ego, she is definitely here for the right reasons. 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: April 21, 2010, 04:40:34 PM »

I think MD will be allowed into the courtroom because it's open to spectators, first come, first served basis.

Well, that could be if it is open to spectators. I don't think he will be allowed as media though. The judge can also close it to spectators. You see that often in high profile cases. This judge is going to be very different from what I have read about him. He keeps very good control of his courtroom and things may change rapidly.

I do believe the defense was looking for a change of venue and/or for Strickland to stay to give them an opportunity for appeal, but they received a LOT more than they bargained for with their motion. As I said the day they filed it, I believe they will rue the day they filed that motion. Their courtroom is going to change and they better get used to playing by the court procedures for the next round. They are "done" in my opinion because they have run out of methods to derail this trial and justice for Caylee.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1393 on: April 21, 2010, 04:45:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

I hacve been peddling fast to get caught up...If Judge Perry does not put up with foolishness in his courtroom, then will the whole duhfense team be thrown out??? Just a thought since , so far, they have brought nothing to the courtroom that was not total foolishness.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: April 21, 2010, 04:56:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

I hacve been peddling fast to get caught up...If Judge Perry does not put up with foolishness in his courtroom, then will the whole duhfense team be thrown out??? Just a thought since , so far, they have brought nothing to the courtroom that was not total foolishness.
Monkey Devil! good observation Darla   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1395 on: April 21, 2010, 05:00:34 PM »

I have waited 20 months for someone to slap that smirk off Bozo's face. I hope this judge is the one to do it. Or at least let me at him with my iron skillet

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: April 21, 2010, 05:07:46 PM »

Thank you Cappy, I go back with you all the way to the day I heard Cindy Anthony's voice on TV.  I think I have said this before but I wasn't too familiar with forums and such in the summer of 2008.  I heard Cindy's 911 call on the TV, I didn't know a thing about it but when I went to my homepage of Comcast, they had a link to the story.  From there, I went to my very first forum and you were a part of it. Who knew back then, that we would end up on this wonderful forum together.  I am glad I have you and so many others to share this journey with.  I would of never believed I could be so consumed with the justice for a child I had never met.  I never even knew that forums like this existed.  I take exception to the people that call this forum a place for misery or call us crazy bloggers.  I think that anything that can bring like minded people together to share in wanting, hope for the missing, peace of mind for their families and justice, is a good thing.

Klass keeps this forum so different than the others and I respect her and all of the mods for their devotion and time.  You can bet your last banana that Klass will never have anything to do with a judge being recused.  She sits high amongst our branches, ever present but with a determined purpose so different than other admins of blogs.  Even this praise will not inflate her ego, she is definitely here for the right reasons. 

Hugs, Magic 

Yes, magic we sure do....to quote that woman we both doubted  "from day one."   Out of this horror, the one thing that has been a positive that we all can hold dear to our hearts is meeting other people that care & developing friendships along the way.  I'm so glad you are here,  I usually see you hanging up in the rafters, please swing down on your monkey vine more often my friend as you have much to contribute from your heart.      If I didnt have people to share my thoughts & anguish over these cases my poor hubby would have been replacing about a dozen widescreen tv's by now   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: April 21, 2010, 05:10:45 PM »

Sorry, I got in your quote.................geeshhhhhhhhhhh
[/quote]

no problem....    I wasn't aware you had media credentials....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 21, 2010, 05:16:26 PM »

Well, that could be if it is open to spectators. I don't think he will be allowed as media though. The judge can also close it to spectators. You see that often in high profile cases. This judge is going to be very different from what I have read about him. He keeps very good control of his courtroom and things may change rapidly.

I do believe the defense was looking for a change of venue and/or for Strickland to stay to give them an opportunity for appeal, but they received a LOT more than they bargained for with their motion. As I said the day they filed it, I believe they will rue the day they filed that motion. Their courtroom is going to change and they better get used to playing by the court procedures for the next round. They are "done" in my opinion because they have run out of methods to derail this trial and justice for Caylee.

From your lips to God's ear, by the way I concur.   If marinade for brains shows up as part of the public he may face what others do since this is such a high profile case.   A daily lottery may be utilized to allow a specific number of spectators in, which means he or anyone else will have no guarantee if they will be allowed in every day.   I'm pretty sure his requesting a media credential will be declined, especially after recent events...well at least I hope so.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: April 21, 2010, 06:04:18 PM »

Thanks for the comments---My curiosity was piqued as I suspect Mr. Marinade fancies himself as media-lite now;  I don't think we should e-mail Judge Perry. lol
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 06:18:05 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.