March 28, 2024, 09:58:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275519 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2010, 12:24:37 PM »

I agree..they need to crawl back under their lil milstead rock, or go sail away on their lil boat.

Think about this: What family who has lost a child would want you around them? Do you think all families of missing children need tips on how to cover up any crime that may have been committed? Or is your sole purpose to tell families how to milk their tragedy for any monies possible? Do you charge a percentage of any media $ the family may receive?

In other words, go away. No one wants you.

Is this clear enough for you?
[/quote]

Honestly, I think their intent is to undermine LE...it is so clear to me that they would tell families not to trust everything LE tells them & that generally they do not do enough to find a missing child so that their "services" would be vital to them to aid them in finding their child.   I strongly believe that is what George did with his A$$HAT friend in Satsuma with the Haleigh case & a good part as to why he was asked to leave.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

Not only did the Anthonys probably tell Nadia's family not to trust LE they probably told them not to contact TES also. I really have no idea why they even went to the family's house, surely they were just in the way.
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2010, 12:39:38 PM »

I don't recall this little snippet being discussed here since the "letters" were released, please forgive if it has.  I found her comment in re: To when she was telling Robyn about the "supposed" abuse by Lee:

"It started when I was 12.  When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking.  Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everthing her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest - "So thats why your a whore".  I don't think having sex with  7 PEOPLE makes me a whore, but I could be wrong!'

The two things I find interesting is  7  being the Party Girl that she was, and the use of the word PEOPLE, not men or boys!

O Casey was that 7 people that you would admit to by that date or a minimization like you always do?   Apparently, that list got much longer, ey?   Snit, you did at least 7 during the time you alleged Caylee to be missing, beeotch please!    I'll tell you this, if you were truly sexually assaulted no one decent would deny you that you were a victim nor not want to see the person responsible answer to their crime,  but I have my doubts.  Since you cannot currently read here I'll pass this on to your mother to let you know via yet another "secret letter" passed along to you by one of your "boys."    Your mother got at least one thing right, you are a ho, deal with it!
LMBO
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2010, 12:41:32 PM »

The Sunshine Law serves a good purpose and is very useful in bringing important issues to the attention of those that would normally be kept in the dark about miscarriages of justice. However, in the Caylee case I see this very law being used against its own purpose. I see it in document dump after dump until the pile has reached a ridiculous height. I’m seeing contrived dramas that are designed to impart diversion, media attention, and doubt.  LE had to investigate this latest fiasco and because of that the Sunshine Law demanded it be revealed. I could continue to rant and point fingers, but I think most reading this know what is happening yet again.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2010, 12:42:09 PM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

great catch Turbo......do you have dates for that by chance?

I don't think I can stand to watch that interview video again and I can't find the written transcript now, but I believe it was around the 4th of July weekend.

I wrote this last night a few pages back from memory: 

Can you imagine how hard it was for the detectives too keep a straight face the day Cindy was taking over their calendar & trying to give them this bunk & bull story....they already knew by Casey's cell pings that she never left the Orlando area.   The time period for this cover up was June 16th thru June 30th.   Casey began the story that she & Caylee were staying with "Zanny" beginning on June 16th, then the Hard Rock & then a convention at Busch Gardens in Tampa, blah blah blah     Now, in addition to this, if this story was to be believed they made another big boo boo because if Casey was in Tampa during this time period then George lied about her coming to the house & finding the stolen gas can because according to Cindy Casey called her to say Zanny was supposed to get out of the hospital but she had complications.   I do remember that Cindy told LE that Casey came back to get Zanny's insurance card but I do not think she pinpointed around the 24th as that transpiring but closer to when "the accident" happened.  Why would Cindy or any of them think that LE would not check with the Tampa area hospitals & the hotels to see if Casey was there or if Zanny was admitted to the hospital, they most certainly did & NADDA!  BUSTED!

I am doing a quick review of Cindy's FBI interview right now.   Something else popped out right away in the process, Cindy states that Casey was always an excellent mom, "she's always been, just perfect" & she hopes that the "apple doesnt fall from the tree" because Cindy always felt that she was "an excellent mom with the kids," I kid you not she said it!   Cindy then goes on and on about "I know because they lived with us..."   But then she goes into "if it was an accident Casey would have cracked by now" and that she doubts Casey would be putting her family thru this if it was an accident.     I have not gotten to the part that reflects the part where she begins to go thru Zanny, Casey & others going to Busch Gardens/Tampa yet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »

The Sunshine Law serves a good purpose and is very useful in bringing important issues to the attention of those that would normally be kept in the dark about miscarriages of justice. However, in the Caylee case I see this very law being used against its own purpose. I see it in document dump after dump until the pile has reached a ridiculous height. I’m seeing contrived dramas that are designed to impart diversion, media attention, and doubt.  LE had to investigate this latest fiasco and because of that the Sunshine Law demanded it be revealed. I could continue to rant and point fingers, but I think most reading this know what is happening yet again.
I don't see the purpose of the Sunshine Law, and I have questioned it myself, how does one get a fair trial when all this stuff is out there for the world to see?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2010, 01:00:30 PM »

I don't see the purpose of the Sunshine Law, and I have questioned it myself, how does one get a fair trial when all this stuff is out there for the world to see?

I think transparency is usually a good thing. Most cases don’t end up like this one because the people involved are not trying to benefit from becoming notorious. In this instance the law is being intentionally used to keep the Caylee case in the headlines and you now who I blame for that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2010, 01:00:33 PM »

Trimm just posted in Nadia' thread, Extreme Search and Rescue have offered their services with their sonar equipment. I am at a loss for words, I guess George's boat that he was showing off is actually going to do some good.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2010, 01:02:08 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465424,00.html

Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family
Thursday, December 11, 2008

The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday near the home of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony's family.

There was no immediate word on whether the bones, reportedly discovered wrapped in a plastic bag and bound with duct tape, were those of a boy or a girl.

Ok, but nothing about a blanket or other items we now know were at the crime scene.   Speaking of this, LE is always up against the media having to know everything right away - to me by the tone of the dept you'd think the media as a whole would respect there are extremely valid reasons why certain details in a case should not be initially broadcast all over for the world to hear including the killer until such time LE felt they could disclose same - for the very reason why we are having this discussion.

That being said, with the look back from your end & what I looked at last night what doesnt seem to be reported is anything about a blanket, laundry bag, etc. until much later not that day when it is being debated as to what Casey saw via media coverage or what she was reportedly told or not told.     It doesnt appear so.

Hi Capp,
I re-read the entire postings from the archive here for the day Caylee was found (12-11-08) I think what had me confused with the timeline of things is the JC Penney receipt and all the speculations of the winnie the pooh blanket prior to the finding of Caylee and all the theories that all you smart monkeys were coming up with as well but I did recall the mentioning of the "black plastic trash bag, duct tape" on the day she was found and then when the letters were released from Casey to Robyn and all the talk on the news etc, well suffice it to say sent me on a tail spin of wanting to play connect the dots so to speak...LOL

But I agree with you on the media issue and keeping things hush that were pertinent to this case. I am just not sure how much I beleive what Robyn is saying ....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2010, 01:02:43 PM »

Trimm just posted in Nadia' thread, Extreme Search and Rescue have offered their services with their sonar equipment. I am at a loss for words, I guess George's boat that he was showing off is actually going to do some good.

I am at a loss for words too NoRose    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2010, 01:04:23 PM »

I am at a loss for words too NoRose    
Guess that is what George and Cindy went to talk to the family about 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »

I don't recall this little snippet being discussed here since the "letters" were released, please forgive if it has.  I found her comment in re: To when she was telling Robyn about the "supposed" abuse by Lee:

"It started when I was 12.  When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking.  Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest - "So that's why your a whore".  I don't think having sex with  7 PEOPLE makes me a whore, but I could be wrong!'

The two things I find interesting is  7  being the Party Girl that she was, and the use of the word PEOPLE, not men or boys!

Hey Babs,
The 7 PEOPLE kind a hits between the eyes. Why not just 7 times or boys. With what we know of Casey it's hard to tell. I am no one to being throwing stones because I mix up my words all the time. But it seems odd to me while she is supposedly confusing about how many times she's had sex it strikes me odd with her wording. I think see had sex with a whole lot more than 7 people (her words) 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2010, 01:08:41 PM »

"It started when I was 12.  When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking.  Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest - "So that's why your a whore".  I don't think having sex with  7 PEOPLE makes me a whore, but I could be wrong!'

Hey Babs,
The 7 PEOPLE kind a hits between the eyes. Why not just 7 times or boys. With what we know of Casey it's hard to tell. I am no one to being throwing stones because I mix up my words all the time. But it seems odd to me while she is supposedly confusing about how many times she's had sex it strikes me odd with her wording. I think she had sex with a whole lot more than 7 people (her words) 
self edit it posted before I could correct see to she

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2010, 01:11:40 PM »

As I see it, if they are innocent the evidence will lead to that as much as it would lead to their guilt if they committed the crime.   Our society in large part has put great emphasis on the defendant's constitutional rights & their right to a fair trial but what we also have to encourage & witness is that justice will be done beyond a reasonable doubt by the evidence.   It is a tough balance but in the end I personally am a supporter of the public's right to know considering we taxpayers foot the bill for much of not only high crime trials but a defendant's incarceration after conviction.  When it comes to trial when allegations of police misconduct, soddy crime investigation, tainted evidence OR at the opposite side of the legal concern a defendant is being wrongly accused, the discovery of evidence (be it circumstantial or physical) in advance of trial allows no defense or prosecuting attorney to pull the wool over our eyes as easily.   In other words, it is what it is & the muck is easier to dispute when not only the litigating counsel have this information at their disposal.  There are certain things that are protected by being sealed rightfully so, examples being psy evaluations, medical records of an inmate, protecting minors or witnesses that are high risk of being harmed or greatly intimidated.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

Maybe he and his buddy should have supported Tim with his sonar equipment regarding Caylee, ey?   These people just disgust me beyond words.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »

Not only did the Anthonys probably tell Nadia's family not to trust LE they probably told them not to contact TES also. I really have no idea why they even went to the family's house, surely they were just in the way.

Were there cameras there?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2010, 01:37:11 PM »

Probably because they want to set up their tent and start driving arund the billboard and set the donation cans out....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »

Maybe he and his buddy should have supported Tim with his sonar equipment regarding Caylee, ey?   These people just disgust me beyond words.

And exactly how many missing children has this group found..on land ..in water ..anywhere?

Zip, zero, nada. 

Personally I would want someone with more experience and a better percentage of finding children to help me. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2010, 01:51:13 PM »

And exactly how many missing children has this group found..on land ..in water ..anywhere?

Zip, zero, nada. 

Personally I would want someone with more experience and a better percentage of finding children to help me. 

I dont know but my question considering all the bad news about this disgusting family has newly surfaced...why the gap?   Why look for this child when several have been missing in Florida since Haleigh (not omitting Caylee, just is MHO that she was murdered & never missing).

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2010, 01:54:53 PM »

Maybe other families turned them down?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.