April 24, 2024, 12:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277256 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: April 21, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23225067/detail.html
Casey Handwriting Analysis Could Be Released
Posted: 5:49 pm EDT April 21, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, records involving an FBI handwriting expert could be released later this week.

Court records show the defense requested records concerning Lorie Gottesman, who works at the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. Her resume shows she compares handwriting to determine authenticity.

Dozens of letters Casey wrote to inmate Robyn Adams, whom she befriended at the Orange County jail, were released two weeks ago and Casey's family just handed over her journal to investigators.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: April 21, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »

JVM live now....talking about Maya coming forward but spins it to say "she's a convicted felon so should we believe her."    Also, in the Haleigh case Grannie Flora Holla for a Dollar will be back on all gussied up for the camera

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: April 21, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, records involving an FBI handwriting expert could be released later this week.

Court records show the defense requested records concerning Lorie Gottesman, who works at the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. Her resume shows she compares handwriting to determine authenticity.

Dozens of letters Casey wrote to inmate Robyn Adams, whom she befriended at the Orange County jail, were released two weeks ago and Casey's family just handed over her journal to investigators.
Ummm....dont they know that they have at last one sample (her diary) in their possession locked up conveniently with Conman as well as other writings that they could have the answer to that themselves.   They know its her jail house writings by the statements they made....unless they are questioning other things she was said to have written.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: April 21, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »

The woman who will remain nameless, ya know the one that appears on JVM constantly spewing koolaid drinking nonsense just stated about Maya, that she is not credible.  She also questioned how they spoke, I guess this whiny witch doesnt read or listen before she flaps that annoying jaw - She also stated that Maya's comments about choloroform were because the cop made it up and its all about money.   She was shown the clip of Maya stating she wanted nothing in return.  She said it was possible she saw Jane's show and others - ummm not so much, she got one hour free time a day from our understanding & was in PO so it would depend on what hour she could have seen TV, not to mention what station would have been on at the time.     I CANNOT stand her!   

However, not even she could bad mouth Chief Judge Belvin Perry & said the case would get on course & both sides held with their feet to the fire.   WOW mark it down on the calendar she was actually correct about something.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: April 21, 2010, 10:39:49 PM »

The woman who will remain nameless, ya know the one that appears on JVM constantly spewing koolaid drinking nonsense just stated about Maya, that she is not credible.  She also questioned how they spoke, I guess this whiny witch doesnt read or listen before she flaps that annoying jaw - She also stated that Maya's comments about choloroform were because the cop made it up and its all about money.   She was shown the clip of Maya stating she wanted nothing in return.  She said it was possible she saw Jane's show and others - ummm not so much, she got one hour free time a day from our understanding & was in PO so it would depend on what hour she could have seen TV, not to mention what station would have been on at the time.     I CANNOT stand her!   

However, not even she could bad mouth Chief Judge Belvin Perry & said the case would get on course & both sides held with their feet to the fire.   WOW mark it down on the calendar she was actually correct about something.

I agree ...The One Who Shall Remain Nameless was terrible--I had to turn her off pretty quick.  She was clueless ... Thank you for reporting what she said.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: April 21, 2010, 11:02:21 PM »

Caylee's right as a victim.  what are they exactly...this bothers me a lot, as there seems to be no family member who is standing up for her rights as there usually is in a murder case. I have searched the  Internet and have no been able to come up with an answer. So I am going to ask some attorneys and see if they can help me. I know the State, God Bless them, are her advocates for Justice...and I do not mean to demean their part at all........but she was a juvenile and in many juvenile cases there is a guardian ad litem...it just seems to me, and this might just be emotional on my part that there should be someone who can stand up and say I represent Caylee.....I

Just coming in here now at this late hor.  So someone before me may have addressed this subject.  I am still trying to catch up from earlier today.

However I will say that once Casey was arrested in July 2008..someone from the State should have come forward and requested this.  Caylee is not represented in the court by her family..

I like Judge Stan, but immediately he should have put a gaurdian ad litum (sp) for Caylee.  The first court hearing it is obvious that Cindy was all for a cover up.  She said from the stand.."They don't have any evidence." She was looking directly at Casey.  Once I saw that ..I knew we had a family in denial and a mother trying to protect a daughter that wouldn't listen to her..nor give her the time of day.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: April 21, 2010, 11:13:24 PM »

The mullet head and her crew need to be replaced.  They are not journalists..nor do they check their facts.  They are too busy getting the next mullet redo to be concerned with the actual facts of the so called news they are reporting.  Walter Cronkike is rolling over in his grave.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: April 21, 2010, 11:21:57 PM »

I have waited 20 months for someone to slap that smirk off Bozo's face. I hope this judge is the one to do it. Or at least let me at him with my iron skillet

I have been waiting for that smirk to disappear too, Darla.  I think we already got our wish..in one motion  to recuse himself, Judge Strickland wiped that dam# smirk off of the whole defense team.  Then the last slap in the face came with Chief Judge Perry taking the case himself.  Nah..the defense never ever thought this would be the result of a motion that was haphazardly put together..not even a correct date on the notoriety stamp.  People who are so sure of themselves that they feel they don't even need to proofread their motions..well we've seen the result of that.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: April 22, 2010, 12:06:11 AM »

no problem....    I wasn't aware you had media credentials....

I am certainly not a print media journalist, as evidenced by my writing, but I am one heck of a good "talker".................LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: April 22, 2010, 12:19:08 AM »

Caylee's right as a victim.  what are they exactly...this bothers me a lot, as there seems to be no family member who is standing up for her rights as there usually is in a murder case. I have searched the  Internet and have no been able to come up with an answer. So I am going to ask some attorneys and see if they can help me. I know the State, God Bless them, are her advocates for Justice...and I do not mean to demean their part at all........but she was a juvenile and in many juvenile cases there is a guardian ad litem...it just seems to me, and this might just be emotional on my part that there should be someone who can stand up and say I represent Caylee.....I

Just coming in here now at this late hor.  So someone before me may have addressed this subject.  I am still trying to catch up from earlier today.

However I will say that once Casey was arrested in July 2008..someone from the State should have come forward and requested this.  Caylee is not represented in the court by her family..

I like Judge Stan, but immediately he should have put a gaurdian ad litum (sp) for Caylee.  The first court hearing it is obvious that Cindy was all for a cover up.  She said from the stand.."They don't have any evidence." She was looking directly at Casey.  Once I saw that ..I knew we had a family in denial and a mother trying to protect a daughter that wouldn't listen to her..nor give her the time of day.

I don't know about Florida laws and court procedures, but I don't think you can have a Guardian ad litem for a deceased person. It might have could been done prior to the discovery of her body as they are used in lieu of a competent adult to protect the child's interests. I am sure if that were attempted that the crazy Anthony's would have screamed bloody murder in court over it.

I do believe in some states a "special guardian" can be appointed by the court to protect the interests of a deceased person where that deceased person may be in danger of losing their interest in money or property post death. (some states call them conservators)

That might be something which could be requested of the judge to protect Caylee's interests from copyrighting her name and collecting money in her name. My brother says it is very complicated because of the inheritance laws being different in each state, and who can be deemed responsible for those trusts.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: April 22, 2010, 02:23:06 AM »

I don't know about Florida laws and court procedures, but I don't think you can have a Guardian ad litem for a deceased person. It might have could been done prior to the discovery of her body as they are used in lieu of a competent adult to protect the child's interests. I am sure if that were attempted that the crazy Anthony's would have screamed bloody murder in court over it.

I do believe in some states a "special guardian" can be appointed by the court to protect the interests of a deceased person where that deceased person may be in danger of losing their interest in money or property post death. (some states call them conservators)

That might be something which could be requested of the judge to protect Caylee's interests from copyrighting her name and collecting money in her name. My brother says it is very complicated because of the inheritance laws being different in each state, and who can be deemed responsible for those trusts.
Just a quick comment. It would give me the biggest thrill if someone requested or the court appointed a special guardian for Caylee's interests. To have it acknowledged in open court that her interests are being ignored would be tantamount to her saying out loud " hey, what about me?"
Her grandparents and uncle should feel shame about the way she has been forgotten but...that's for another day..night all
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: April 22, 2010, 07:31:44 AM »

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell 04/21/10
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1412 on: April 22, 2010, 07:40:25 AM »

I have waited 20 months for someone to slap that smirk off Bozo's face. I hope this judge is the one to do it. Or at least let me at him with my iron skillet
Love it!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: April 22, 2010, 08:33:54 AM »

no problem....    I wasn't aware you had media credentials....

I am certainly not a print media journalist, as evidenced by my writing, but I am one heck of a good "talker".................LOL

Good Morning Monks!  Turbo..YOU GO GIRL!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: April 22, 2010, 08:36:49 AM »

thanks Turbo.....I had no idea  about special guardians etc.....it just seems that there should be someone to be there for her............it really angers me that not one person in her family has been to the hearings, as far as I am aware of, that we could look at and say that person is there for Caylee.  It's heart breaking..............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: April 22, 2010, 08:38:58 AM »

Just a quick comment. It would give me the biggest thrill if someone requested or the court appointed a special guardian for Caylee's interests. To have it acknowledged in open court that her interests are being ignored would be tantamount to her saying out loud " hey, what about me?"
Her grandparents and uncle should feel shame about the way she has been forgotten but...that's for another day..night all

I agree mizjay...I know this may seem like an emotional rant from me....and it probably is....but I close my eyes and can see Caylee crying that no one is there to stand up for her except strangers...............

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: April 22, 2010, 08:39:38 AM »

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell 04/21/10
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

Good morning trim........thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1417 on: April 22, 2010, 09:10:26 AM »

Ummm....dont they know that they have at last one sample (her diary) in their possession locked up conveniently with Conman as well as other writings that they could have the answer to that themselves.   They know its her jail house writings by the statements they made....unless they are questioning other things she was said to have written.
Maura over at Hinkymeter wrote that Lorie Gottesman is the FBI lab person whose prints accidently got on a piece of evidence in this case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
» Maura  said: { Apr 21, 2010 - 07:04:55 }

WFTV: “Court records show the defense requested records concerning Lorie Gottesman, who works at the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. Her resume shows she compares handwriting to determine authenticity.”

Lorie Gottesman is also the FBI analyst whose DNA got on the duct tape.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04/20/when-an-angel-pees-down-your-touch-hole/#comments

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1418 on: April 22, 2010, 09:11:39 AM »

Sorry,Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: April 22, 2010, 09:20:51 AM »

Hey Karma!   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.