April 24, 2024, 10:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277275 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: April 22, 2010, 12:40:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-handwriting-20100422,0,5595910.story

The State Attorney's office will release another batch of discovery on Friday morning in the capital murder case against Casey Anthony.

Bring it on. 

What she said 

I am looking forward to that April 30th hearing to see how the new judge reacts to all the defense insanity.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: April 22, 2010, 12:47:14 PM »

Thank you for all of the links & updates!;  [ had not seen Mr. Shaeffer's latest commentary & truly appreciate the post! -- as always, he is a calm port in the storm ].

That he is  and I am soooooo glad he brought out that marinadebrain DID NOT BRING DOWN Judge Strickland...ohmygawd, I was getting so tired of reading him say that.......

So............I can't wait to see the demeanor of the DUHfence at the next hearing. an angelic monkey

and I have looked all over and still can't find any statements for the DUHfence about JS stepping down and JP stepping up......they must still be looking for fresh underwear. Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: April 22, 2010, 12:51:35 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/04/22/is-andrea-lyons-the-leak-of-the-motions/
Written on 22 April 2010 at 01:00 by humbleopinion
Is Andrea Lyons the leak of the motions?

Denoted this the other day that she was the only one that signed it nor was it dated.   Even if she states that her law students are researching & typing motions, briefs, etc., it is still her responsibility (the team actually) to go over what they are intending to file with the Court.  The next hint was a motion based on an argument of gender bias that oozed the koolaid drinking garbage Lyons spews in her zealous attempt to abolish the death penalty in this country.   It did not appear received by the court the day the motion was available to be read.   This is not a first that certain media reps were handed an advanced copy.   I have a distinct feeling that these incidents will be addressed as improper and/or unacceptable in the very near future 

Thanks.
I know very little about the law, but I was taught as I learned my profession that it is essential to always go back and check your work for accuracy ...  so far I have seen nothing but sloppy work from AL.  Not impressed.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: April 22, 2010, 12:57:51 PM »

I don't understand this "order of protection" that Lyons filed for CA. I have read and re-read it and it is referring to the sentencing stage "if/when" she is convicted. Can anyone explain that to me?

Is she saying that they expect her to be convicted and don't want her to be there or don't want her to speak or what?

turbo, Link the .pdf

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1444 on: April 22, 2010, 01:00:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-handwriting-20100422,0,5595910.story

The State Attorney's office will release another batch of discovery on Friday morning in the capital murder case against Casey Anthony.

Bring it on. 
Thanks, better get my butt going and do all the cleaning today 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: April 22, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »

I don't understand this "order of protection" that Lyons filed for CA. I have read and re-read it and it is referring to the sentencing stage "if/when" she is convicted. Can anyone explain that to me?

Is she saying that they expect her to be convicted and don't want her to be there or don't want her to speak or what?
)

they are trying to keep from producing discovery secret and witnesses that might testifiy to mitigating circumstance if she is convicted...they do not want the state to know who/what these mitigating circumstance might be in advance (see pg Cool

page 10...2 potential witness have attempted suicide....ok, one is georgie boy's fake attempted suicide...who is the other.....sin-cin...I remember her saying she THOUGHT about it but he murdering daughter talked her out of it.

page 10 - despite Ms Anthony's request, the State has refused to

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: April 22, 2010, 01:06:10 PM »

)

they are trying to keep from producing discovery secret and witnesses that might testifiy to mitigating circumstance if she is convicted...they do not want the state to know who/what these mitigating circumstance might be in advance (see pg Cool

page 10...2 potential witness have attempted suicide....ok, one is georgie boy's fake attempted suicide...who is the other.....sin-cin...I remember her saying she THOUGHT about it but he murdering daughter talked her out of it.

WTH, but thinking about it and attempting are two different things, the only other one is River, but I guess that didn't happen either. What is going on now, unless it is Cindy and we haven't heard about her attempt? Could have happened years ago I guess.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: April 22, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »

well shoot....I hit reply before I was finished...anyway...here's the link to the doc

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=35304530

IMO, this looks like if she is convicted.....they are gonna throw ALL THE A's under the bus....BIG TIME...not that that isn't where they deserve to be.... Monkey Devil!

So they want not to reveal them as witnesses at time time....DUH!  there my be other people....like Jesse, they intend to call....remember she told him that Lee had sexually assaulted her...and they don't want to alert Jesse ahead of time.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: April 22, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »

well shoot....I hit reply before I was finished...anyway...here's the link to the doc

IMO, this looks like if she is convicted.....they are gonna throw ALL THE A's under the bus....BIG TIME...not that that isn't where they deserve to be.... Monkey Devil!

So they want not to reveal them as witnesses at time time....DUH!  there my be other people....like Jesse, they intend to call....remember she told him that Lee had sexually assaulted her...and they don't want to alert Jesse ahead of time.........
Thanks for the link. I had to laugh at this part from one of the articles.                  Perry also put attorneys on notice about how their behavior in court: He asked that they "familiarize themselves with the Ninth Judicial Circuit Courtroom Decorum Policy" and follow it "at all times."   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »

)

Hi,Sunny and all.   Sunny, Thanks for explaining that.  I always appreciate your posts and your attorney friends' explanations.  It makes it so much easier when one can be sure that the information is correct and coming from someone who is expert in the law.  And I always  rely on the fact that if you don't know, you know someone who does and you never just "Wing it."

A few days ago you mentioned that "A little learning is a dangerous thing."  I have that on the bottom of my posts--this time in Russian.  It's been in French and Italian so far.  Not that I speak all of those languages, but there is a free translation website which is fun to use.  Also fun to check out the correct spelling in languages other than English.

Thanks again for all the information you bring.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »

)

WTH, but thinking about it and attempting are two different things, the only other one is River, but I guess that didn't happen either. What is going on now, unless it is Cindy and we haven't heard about her attempt? Could have happened years ago I guess.

Chris, BB12, has me convinced there was no suicide attempt by River.....but the Duhfence may be using it.....but they'd better do some more checking..I am beginning to BELIEVE this whole River affair is a ploy set up by the DUHfence for this purpose.....

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=533172379

Skye’s POINT is that River DID attempt to commit suicide, for me to say anything other than that, means I am a liar in her VIEW. 

I have been working on the research of the alleged suicide of River Cruz. Skye said River was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South.

I personally verified with the security guard shack at River's gated community, which no ambulance entered through the gate the week of March 22-31, 2010.  I checked every record, every hospital (ordering flowers that can not be delivered are a clue she is not there!) No ambulance report, no 911 call. No hospital reporting a suicide attempt, and by law, they have to report all suicide attempts. I found nothing nor has any other media outlet found any evidence to support that River received services at a hospital lie Skye reported.

River and Skye were born in Massachusetts, and they are NOT twins. Cecelia was born September 1, 1970, and Krystal was born Nov 2, 1971.

Krystal N. Holloway Allen Cruz (River) and Cecelia P. Holloway Benhaida (Skye). The name Allen came from a guy she lived with name Allen M. Jeffrey who has a business at their address. Krystal Holloway also has a business named Rios Terminan at the same address.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: April 22, 2010, 01:17:48 PM »

Thanks for the link. I had to laugh at this part from one of the articles.                  Perry also put attorneys on notice about how their behavior in court: He asked that they "familiarize themselves with the Ninth Judicial Circuit Courtroom Decorum Policy" and follow it "at all times."   

nrcg, YRW  that is going to be all too funny............wonder if Mason will have the nerve to ask JP to take 'it' on his word! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: April 22, 2010, 01:25:58 PM »

)

Hi,Sunny and all.   Sunny, Thanks for explaining that.  I always appreciate your posts and your attorney friends' explanations.  It makes it so much easier when one can be sure that the information is correct and coming from someone who is expert in the law.  And I always  rely on the fact that if you don't know, you know someone who does and you never just "Wing it."

A few days ago you mentioned that "A little learning is a dangerous thing."  I have that on the bottom of my posts--this time in Russian.  It's been in French and Italian so far.  Not that I speak all of those languages, but there is a free translation website which is fun to use.  Also fun to check out the correct spelling in languages other than English.

Thanks again for all the information you bring.

thanks BB...but I really don't know a lot....even though I worked for one of the top DP attorneys in the country and one of the top Litigators in Houston..I was personal assistant to both....not legal assistant..I learned a little...but as you pointed out and I meant it...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.And there is a very good resource on the internet, well are are many...but this one is helpful http://dictionary.law.com/

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: April 22, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »

Well, no wonder I did not understand it..................The link I went to previously only had the first two pages and certificate of service with no pages on the support of the motion. LOL

Thanks for posting the link and the explanations.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: April 22, 2010, 01:35:12 PM »

)

I am thinking Joy Wray............

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: April 22, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »

Thanks Sunny     OMG Turbo how could I forget Joy Wray 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: April 22, 2010, 01:41:37 PM »

Well, no wonder I did not understand it..................The link I went to previously only had the first two pages and certificate of service with no pages on the support of the motion. LOL

Thanks for posting the link and the explanations.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! no wonder you were scratching your head....

we have spoken many times about this mitigation specialist who has spent more time with KC than the attorneys and now we know why.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: April 22, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/04/22/is-andrea-lyons-the-leak-of-the-motions/
Written on 22 April 2010 at 01:00 by humbleopinion
Is Andrea Lyons the leak of the motions?

Denoted this the other day that she was the only one that signed it nor was it dated.   Even if she states that her law students are researching & typing motions, briefs, etc., it is still her responsibility (the team actually) to go over what they are intending to file with the Court.  The next hint was a motion based on an argument of gender bias that oozed the koolaid drinking garbage Lyons spews in her zealous attempt to abolish the death penalty in this country.   It did not appear received by the court the day the motion was available to be read.   This is not a first that certain media reps were handed an advanced copy.   I have a distinct feeling that these incidents will be addressed as improper and/or unacceptable in the very near future 

yes, that was denoted by many..it was oh so obvious to anyone looking at it

Obviously

Now....how smart was that...by a "brilliant attorney" (tongue in cheek)!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: April 22, 2010, 01:43:01 PM »

)

I am thinking Joy Wray............

so we got JW, River, georgie,and sin-cin thinking about it!  LOL  I am sorry but this is so lame IMO.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: April 22, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »

And as far as I can tell.....these have not been filed with the clerk.........so Lyons is purposely leaking these to the media.....WHY?  Or did she leak them thinking JS would not recuse himself and when he did and JP took over she said OH CHIT!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.