April 24, 2024, 12:54:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277217 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: April 23, 2010, 12:27:21 PM »

Maybe I misunderstood with the hairs in the vacuums I sure hope I did, because that would be almost impossible to not have hairs in them.  And who in the world has an affair with a married man and gives his wife presents? 

Guilt does that, but is it in the timeline that she was already allegedly bummng uglies with George or before?

Actually, no you didnt Norose - on pg 3 it states no hairs with decomposition characteristics were found in the shop vac, vacuum or steam cleaners Q67 thru 70

Wasnt there another type of suction appliances taken into evidence as well?   

Disappointed but not surprised by no findings.  Cindy being Cindy as reported to be a compulsive cleaner in addition to what we know they knew, they probably vacuumed 3x a day for months on end & scrubbed the appliances down several times over.    Also, for what they were looking for they may have found it as a result of cleaning the car but it doesnt mean Caylee in that state was in the house.    I also have to wonder if they replaced these types of appliances like they did their washer/dryer, was it both?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: April 23, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys----We've heard most of the information contained in the depositions, except for Skye's.  I was somewhat taken aback when she said that she cleaned Casey's cage cell. She brought her food, she cleaned her cell, Casey has room service!!!!!  I don't know anything about being in jail.  I wonder if it's routine everywhere for inmates to have someone else clean their cells.  IMO they should clean their own cells. Cindy did everything for Casey, cooked her food, cleaned her room. Apparently not much has changed.  Casey still has no responsibilities.  Reads books, sleeps all day.  Shows what I know.  I thought inmates couldn't lie down on their beds except at night.  Had to stay up the rest of the time.  They should, anyway.

Casey has her commissary orders delivered (Skye didn't say that, we know she does) and she has money to order what she wants.  Surprising they don't take credit cards.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: April 23, 2010, 12:40:23 PM »

Maybe I misunderstood with the hairs in the vacuums I sure hope I did, because that would be almost impossible to not have hairs in them.  And who in the world has an affair with a married man and gives his wife presents? 

Guilt does that, but is it in the timeline that she was already allegedly bummng uglies with George or before?

Actually, no you didnt Norose - on pg 3 it states no hairs with decomposition characteristics were found in the shop vac, vacuum or steam cleaners Q67 thru 70

Disappointed but not surprised by no findings.  Cindy being Cindy as reported to be a compulsive cleaner in addition to what we know they knew, they probably vacuumed 3x a day for months on end & scrubbed the appliances down several times over.    Also, for what they were looking for they may have found it as a result of cleaning the car but it doesnt mean Caylee in that state was in the house.    I also have to wonder if they replaced these types of appliances like they did their washer/dryer, was it both?
I thought that is what I read  I'll bet they replaced those vacuums.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: April 23, 2010, 12:41:56 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys----We've heard most of the information contained in the depositions, except for Skye's.  I was somewhat taken aback when she said that she cleaned Casey's cage cell. She brought her food, she cleaned her cell, Casey has room service!!!!!  I don't know anything about being in jail.  I wonder if it's routine everywhere for inmates to have someone else clean their cells.  IMO they should clean their own cells. Cindy did everything for Casey, cooked her food, cleaned her room. Apparently not much has changed.  Casey still has no responsibilities.  Reads books, sleeps all day.  Shows what I know.  I thought inmates couldn't lie down on their beds except at night.  Had to stay up the rest of the time.  They should, anyway.

Casey has her commissary orders delivered (Skye didn't say that, we know she does) and she has money to order what she wants.  Surprising they don't take credit cards.
No kidding, huh, you would think they would clean their own cage, not like it would take more then 15 minutes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 23, 2010, 12:50:58 PM »

Cappy,I remember Miss Nancy and Leonard Padilla discussing the appliances.
01/22/09
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/22/ng.01.html
<snipped>
GRACE: To bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who actually has searched for little Caylee. Leonard, what do you make of this link, which looks to be a direct link between the trash bag at the home and the trash bag used - - excuse me, the trash bag containing the skeleton of little Caylee and the bags used at the home?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s pretty direct. And I`ll tell you something else that kind of surprised me. When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties. However, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also, if you look at the washer and dryers in the television films that were taken, before we were there, they were one color, and after we arrived, it seemed as though they were different.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: April 23, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »

There was a Dust Buster - and don't forget about the freezer they did away with.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: April 23, 2010, 12:56:54 PM »

No kidding, huh, you would think they would clean their own cage, not like it would take more then 15 minutes.

Actually, I dont mind that she is getting a club med version of being in jail in one way, when she gets to the big house she is in for a really serious rude awakening.   The only thing I do get a tare about sometimes is just how many numnuts are out there that would send her money but she is not the only prisoner (soon to be murder convict-said with confidence) that these misguided people in their twisted minds turn into somewhat of an idol....i.e. Charles Mason, Scott Peterson so on and so on.

There is one thing I am totally against, and that is the vast list of items available to OC inmates, IMHO that it is too lenient & accommodating.   They are in jail, not spending time at a tourist hotel.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: April 23, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »

There was a Dust Buster - and don't forget about the freezer they did away with.

Tks Turbo, I thought there was a smaller suction type appliance as well.    Was it just freezer or washer/dryer as well?   I wonder if LE could look into finding out where they shopped locally to investigate what they purchases after 7/15, credit card bills being one way.   Wonder if they could compel them to turn over any and all receipts for appliances from that period forward.

Im struggling significantly today with a double ear infection so Im foggy & dizzy, Im gonna go rest very shortly.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: April 23, 2010, 01:03:06 PM »

O thank you Trimm!     OK mind refreshed, Im gonna go for a bit and rest this dizziness.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: April 23, 2010, 01:06:03 PM »

pg 227 - Skye says she and her sister had no communication while she was in jail for about 5 months....so while she was chatting up kc in jail, her sister was bonking georgie boy....ummmmmmmmmmmmmm small world!!
It sure is 

Morning Monkeys, color me skeptical, but I think it was much more likely Georgie boy was visiting his paramour to get and pass information to KC. This is beyond the bounds of coincidence. JMO

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: April 23, 2010, 01:09:39 PM »

Hi NRCG---I haven't murdered anybody and I have to clean my own room and get my own meals.  Have to do my own laundry, too.  Oh well, Cindy did all that for Casey before so what's new?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 23, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »

O thank you Trimm!     OK mind refreshed, Im gonna go for a bit and rest this dizziness.

Cappy,hope you get to feeling better.
I am foggy form allergy pills.   

Back to reading.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: April 23, 2010, 01:21:45 PM »

pg 227 - Skye says she and her sister had no communication while she was in jail for about 5 months....so while she was chatting up kc in jail, her sister was bonking georgie boy....ummmmmmmmmmmmmm small world!!
It sure is 

Morning Monkeys, color me skeptical, but I think it was much more likely Georgie boy was visiting his paramour to get and pass information to KC. This is beyond the bounds of coincidence. JMO

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: April 23, 2010, 01:25:58 PM »

Hi NRCG---I haven't murdered anybody and I have to clean my own room and get my own meals.  Have to do my own laundry, too.  Oh well, Cindy did all that for Casey before so what's new?
Yeah I have too also, sure don't get any room service here.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: April 23, 2010, 01:26:44 PM »

It sure is 

Yep, I'll bet money that is what was going on 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: April 23, 2010, 01:29:54 PM »

Afternoon BB...as far as room service goes.....LOL, that is because those in this protective area are not supposed to be able to associate with other inmates.....they must eat in their cells alone. And digging far into the recesses of my mind, but I seem to remember years ago someone questioning why inmates weren't allowed to clean their cells and I seem to remember it was to keep them from drinking anything to make themselves ill or using mops and brooms as weapons...now this was related to prison.....but I would imagine it is the same in jail.  I would love to see her latest inmate account since she accused georgie of sexually abusing her and her latest commissary account!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1616 on: April 23, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »

It sure is 

Good point - it does seem far to coincidental.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: April 23, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »

It sure is 

Miki..I completely agree with you on River and George and then her sister is in jail with Casey at the same time.  Too big of a cowinky dink to lead us to believe there is more here then meets the eye.  I think we may be missing some interviews or parts of same from River.

I also know we have never seen Mallory's interview. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: April 23, 2010, 01:45:39 PM »

Afternoon BB...as far as room service goes.....LOL, that is because those in this protective area are not supposed to be able to associate with other inmates.....they must eat in their cells alone. And digging far into the recesses of my mind, but I seem to remember years ago someone questioning why inmates weren't allowed to clean their cells and I seem to remember it was to keep them from drinking anything to make themselves ill or using mops and brooms as weapons...now this was related to prison.....but I would imagine it is the same in jail.  I would love to see her latest inmate account since she accused georgie of sexually abusing her and her latest commissary account!

Hi Sunny.

I sure would like to see them give Casey, and all inmates for that matter, a toothbrush, a bar of soap, a small sponge and a plastic bucket of water.....let her clean her cell that way everyday!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: April 23, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »

Tks Turbo, I thought there was a smaller suction type appliance as well.    Was it just freezer or washer/dryer as well?   I wonder if LE could look into finding out where they shopped locally to investigate what they purchases after 7/15, credit card bills being one way.   Wonder if they could compel them to turn over any and all receipts for appliances from that period forward.

Im struggling significantly today with a double ear infection so Im foggy & dizzy, Im gonna go rest very shortly.

Ahhhhhhhhhh - I hope you get to feeling better fast. This is the worst allergy season ever and I can sure attest to it personally.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.