April 19, 2024, 08:30:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276933 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: April 23, 2010, 01:49:19 PM »

Hi Sunny.

I sure would like to see them give Casey, and all inmates for that matter, a toothbrush, a bar of soap, a small sponge and a plastic bucket of water.....let her clean her cell that way everyday!

This is just a guess, but I would surmise they would not want prisoners like KC to have the chemicals they would need to use to clean a cell properly so someone in a "trustee" position would be needed to have control of those type chemicals. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: April 23, 2010, 01:51:08 PM »

Hi Monks

Not much in the "new" docs, oh well.  I did notice that the investigators removed a jug of Baquacil from the Anthony shed.  This is interesting since it is a "non-chlorine" pool sanitizer.  Looks as though the A's used Baquacil products to take care of the pool. 

This means that they do not use chlorine for the pool.  So, they didn't have chlorine tablets or even chlorine products laying around that would react with other chemicals to create chloroform, as they claimed may have happened.

Oh well, the prosecution will continue to soldier forward for justice for Caylee, I hope that justice includes a needle for mom and a small cell for GA and CA!

BBM

Very good point NCMike. 

The pool was not responsible for the chloroform in the trunk.

And now we have Maya saying that Casey used Chloroform on a rag to put Caylee to sleep.   If they were all smart they would have gone with accidental OD on benedryll or something like that..rather then the ridiculous vanishing Nanny with a script for Casey story

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: April 23, 2010, 01:51:26 PM »

Miki..I completely agree with you on River and George and then her sister is in jail with Casey at the same time.  Too big of a cowinky dink to lead us to believe there is more here then meets the eye.  I think we may be missing some interviews or parts of same from River.

I also know we have never seen Mallory's interview. 

Have we ever had the other interviews from Lee? IIRC, they did 3 or 4 before her hired his attorney.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: April 23, 2010, 01:56:39 PM »

It is my opinion that we have not seen all LA's interviews.  Also..IRC..Lee's depo seemed to stop and start in places and it seemed that things were left out...the same with Tracey on LP's staff. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: April 23, 2010, 01:58:22 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys----We've heard most of the information contained in the depositions, except for Skye's.  I was somewhat taken aback when she said that she cleaned Casey's cage cell. She brought her food, she cleaned her cell, Casey has room service!!!!!  I don't know anything about being in jail.  I wonder if it's routine everywhere for inmates to have someone else clean their cells.  IMO they should clean their own cells. Cindy did everything for Casey, cooked her food, cleaned her room. Apparently not much has changed.  Casey still has no responsibilities.  Reads books, sleeps all day.  Shows what I know.  I thought inmates couldn't lie down on their beds except at night.  Had to stay up the rest of the time.  They should, anyway.

Casey has her commissary orders delivered (Skye didn't say that, we know she does) and she has money to order what she wants.  Surprising they don't take credit cards.

Afternoon BB...as far as room service goes.....LOL, that is because those in this protective area are not supposed to be able to associate with other inmates.....they must eat in their cells alone. And digging far into the recesses of my mind, but I seem to remember years ago someone questioning why inmates weren't allowed to clean their cells and I seem to remember it was to keep them from drinking anything to make themselves ill or using mops and brooms as weapons...now this was related to prison.....but I would imagine it is the same in jail.  I would love to see her latest inmate account since she accused georgie of sexually abusing her and her latest commissary account!

Hi Sunny.

I sure would like to see them give Casey, and all inmates for that matter, a toothbrush, a bar of soap, a small sponge and a plastic bucket of water.....let her clean her cell that way everyday!

So would I.........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1625 on: April 23, 2010, 01:58:54 PM »

Caylee's right as a victim.  what are they exactly...this bothers me a lot, as there seems to be no family member who is standing up for her rights as there usually is in a murder case. I have searched the  Internet and have no been able to come up with an answer. So I am going to ask some attorneys and see if they can help me. I know the State, God Bless them, are her advocates for Justice...and I do not mean to demean their part at all........but she was a juvenile and in many juvenile cases there is a guardian ad litem...it just seems to me, and this might just be emotional on my part that there should be someone who can stand up and say I represent Caylee.....I

Just coming in here now at this late hor.  So someone before me may have addressed this subject.  I am still trying to catch up from earlier today.

However I will say that once Casey was arrested in July 2008..someone from the State should have come forward and requested this.  Caylee is not represented in the court by her family..

I like Judge Stan, but immediately he should have put a gaurdian ad litum (sp) for Caylee.  The first court hearing it is obvious that Cindy was all for a cover up.  She said from the stand.."They don't have any evidence." She was looking directly at Casey.  Once I saw that ..I knew we had a family in denial and a mother trying to protect a daughter that wouldn't listen to her..nor give her the time of day.

I agree with you both!  I fully believe that anytime there is a court procedure that involves a child, (whether that child is alive or has died), there needs to be a guardian ad litem appointed.  For those who don't know, a guardian ad litem is an advocate or lawyer appointed by the court to represent/protect the child's best interest, seperately from the child's attorney, if any. 

Am thinking this is especially necessary in the case of a child's death when one or more family members were involved.  As we have seen in Caylee's case, in the family warring that can go on, the child and their rights can be totally forgotten in the shuffle and lost.  The presence of a guardian ad litem for the child would ensure that didn't happen.   

I'd like for a court appointment of a guardian ad litem for every child in this type of situation, to be an automatic requirement in every court in every state.  Wishing thinking, eh? 

If there is no other law made in Caylee's name and memory, then let it be this one. 

IMO. 

Justice for Caylee!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 23, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »

Okay, once again having a senior moment here.

Do we know for certain what lead LE to River in the first place?

I know phone records have been mentioned..but is that what lead them to River..or was it something  or someone else?  I remember LE saying to River that GA had done the same to other women..taking money?  So where is the interviews with these other ladies?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: April 23, 2010, 02:04:15 PM »

Hi Monks

Not much in the "new" docs, oh well.  I did notice that the investigators removed a jug of Baquacil from the Anthony shed.  This is interesting since it is a "non-chlorine" pool sanitizer.  Looks as though the A's used Baquacil products to take care of the pool. 

This means that they do not use chlorine for the pool.  So, they didn't have chlorine tablets or even chlorine products laying around that would react with other chemicals to create chloroform, as they claimed may have happened.

Oh well, the prosecution will continue to soldier forward for justice for Caylee, I hope that justice includes a needle for mom and a small cell for GA and CA!

BBM

Very good point NCMike. 

The pool was not responsible for the chloroform in the trunk.

And now we have Maya saying that Casey used Chloroform on a rag to put Caylee to sleep.   If they were all smart they would have gone with accidental OD on benedryll or something like that..rather then the ridiculous vanishing Nanny with a script for Casey story

I missed Mike's post...Hi Mike.......yes, I remember they used a non chlorine product being sicussed a long time ago.....

G DD,  the key words are if they were all smart!! Monkey Devil!

they haven't mentioned the nanny for a long time.....bet they think we will forget!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: April 23, 2010, 02:08:09 PM »

Okay, once again having a senior moment here.

Do we know for certain what lead LE to River in the first place?

I know phone records have been mentioned..but is that what lead them to River..or was it something  or someone else?  I remember LE saying to River that GA had done the same to other women..taking money?  So where is the interviews with these other ladies?

That's what was reported phone records.....there seems to be a lot that we haven't seen

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: April 23, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »

Caylee's right as a victim.  what are they exactly...this bothers me a lot, as there seems to be no family member who is standing up for her rights as there usually is in a murder case. I have searched the  Internet and have no been able to come up with an answer. So I am going to ask some attorneys and see if they can help me. I know the State, God Bless them, are her advocates for Justice...and I do not mean to demean their part at all........but she was a juvenile and in many juvenile cases there is a guardian ad litem...it just seems to me, and this might just be emotional on my part that there should be someone who can stand up and say I represent Caylee.....I

Just coming in here now at this late hor.  So someone before me may have addressed this subject.  I am still trying to catch up from earlier today.

However I will say that once Casey was arrested in July 2008..someone from the State should have come forward and requested this.  Caylee is not represented in the court by her family..

I like Judge Stan, but immediately he should have put a gaurdian ad litum (sp) for Caylee.  The first court hearing it is obvious that Cindy was all for a cover up.  She said from the stand.."They don't have any evidence." She was looking directly at Casey.  Once I saw that ..I knew we had a family in denial and a mother trying to protect a daughter that wouldn't listen to her..nor give her the time of day.

I agree with you both!  I fully believe that anytime there is a court procedure that involves a child, (whether that child is alive or has died), there needs to be a guardian ad litem appointed.  For those who don't know, a guardian ad litem is an advocate or lawyer appointed by the court to represent/protect the child's best interest, seperately from the child's attorney, if any. 

Am thinking this is especially necessary in the case of a child's death when one or more family members were involved.  As we have seen in Caylee's case, in the family warring that can go on, the child and their rights can be totally forgotten in the shuffle and lost.  The presence of a guardian ad litem for the child would ensure that didn't happen.   

I'd like for a court appointment of a guardian ad litem for every child in this type of situation, to be an automatic requirement in every court in every state.  Wishing thinking, eh? 

If there is no other law made in Caylee's name and memory, then let it be this one. 

IMO. 

Justice for Caylee!!   

Hi Wyks and all---Wyks--You had a boyfriend named "Snake?"

I think a guardian ad litem for murdered children is a great idea.  In this case he/she could sue Casey on behalf of Caylee's estate.  Then with the money (Which would come from media outlets) and set up a bone fide foundation to help find missing and murdered children.  I know this is a pipe dream, but it would be great.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: April 23, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »

We have a 'guardian ad litem' (GAL).. 'court appointed special advocate' (CASA) monkey in our midst.... Capp!!   

How about we monkeys get up a petition to recommend Capp to FL's court, as Caylee's GAL/CASA??? 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: April 23, 2010, 02:20:45 PM »

Yes..they should have appointed one at the very first hearing..when she was reported missing..before the murder charges.  That would have stopped Casey and Cindy in their tracks from getting money from copyrights and pics of Caylee.   Who copyrights there grandchild's name?  That should not have ever happened.  It makes me furious that they have used this child's name, imagine and death to line their pockets.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: April 23, 2010, 02:46:22 PM »

IMO. 

Justice for Caylee!!   

Hi Wyks and all---Wyks--You had a boyfriend named "Snake?"

I think a guardian ad litem for murdered children is a great idea.  In this case he/she could sue Casey on behalf of Caylee's estate.  Then with the money (Which would come from media outlets) and set up a bone fide foundation to help find missing and murdered children.  I know this is a pipe dream, but it would be great.
[/quote]

Hi Babybear!     And yeppers, I sure did.  Back when I was 19 and stupid.   He was a 'hells angel', rode a harley, I was a 'bikers mama', riding with him.  Probably one of the scariest, but most fun times I've ever had in my life.   Afterwards, I went back to a respectable but boring lifestyle.   

Wish there was a way to make that pipe dream for Caylee a reality!  Wonder what all it would take??

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: April 23, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »

Sorry for messing up the quote stack in my last post.  Accccck

The 'cable guy' is drilling holes in my walls, and it's rather distracting.  lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1634 on: April 23, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »

The 'cable guy' is drilling holes in my walls, and it's rather distracting.  lol

You are just getting distracted thinking about Snake       This was a lousy doc dump.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: April 23, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »

Well, I'm disappointed with this doc. dump.
I wonder if Mallory's and Lee's (latest) interviews will ever be released?
Seems to me that they'll be testifying for the state.

Did Lee always believe Casey was guilty? I thought from the first phone call from jail that he must have suspected when he told her he wasn't going to go around and around with her. Then his insane CMA rantings at the memorial and then saying that he still believes everything his sister tells him (at civil depo), just totally had me thinking, WTF?

In any event, 31 days says it all, as far as I'm concerned.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: April 23, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »

I agree No Rose. This doc dump bites.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: April 23, 2010, 03:29:42 PM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100423/APN/1004232165
Woman says she was told Caylee's death accident
The Associated Press
Published: Friday, April 23, 2010 at 3:03 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, April 23, 2010 at 3:03 p.m.

ORLANDO, Fla. - An acquaintance of the father of a Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old toddler told investigators that she was told the little girl's death was an accident, according to documents released Friday.

Cecelia Benhaida said during a police interview that George Anthony told her sister the death of his granddaughter, Caylee, was an accident. She said she didn't know any other details.

A transcript of the interview with Benhaida was released by the State Attorney's Office in Orlando.

Benhaida said her sister, Krystal Holloway, had a close friendship with George Anthony.

George Anthony's attorney didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

His daughter, 24-year-old Casey Anthony, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and has said a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

Benhaida was in the Orange County Jail for several months in 2008, and she said she got to know Casey Anthony in jail, around the same that her sister separately became friendly with Casey's father, George, according to the police interview.
Benhaida told detectives that she helped Casey Anthony pass notes to other jail inmates, and that they never spoke about her case or what happened to Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: April 23, 2010, 03:31:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-stations-focus-on-mystery-hair-and-what-it-means-to-case.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Stations focus on mystery hair and what it means to case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 23 2010 1:39 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The latest release of documents in the Casey Anthony case was the top story on noon newscasts of WFTV-Channel 9, WKMG-Channel 6 and WESH-Channel 2.

There wasn’t a lot new in the documents, but two stations disagreed on a significant point: a mystery hair found near Caylee Anthony’s remains. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree in her daughter’s death.

“The documents raise more questions than answers, but they show how thoroughly the FBI was trying to figure out whose hair, other than Caylee’s, was on the duct tape” found with the todder’s remains, WFTV’s Kathi Belich said.

WFTV anchor Barbara West later said, “The FBI was trying to identify a hair that didn’t match Caylee Anthony’s which was apparently found on a piece of duct tape over her mouth.” 

And a WFTV promotional spot talked about “a hair found on a piece of duct tape.”

But the documents released today say nothing about a mystery hair on duct tape. WKMG’s Mike DeForest correctly noted “that mystery hair was found with the Disney bag and the Gatorade bottle.” 

The WKMG Web site explains: “When Caylee’s remains were discovered, detectives found a World of Disney bag nearby. Inside the bag was a Gatorade bottle, which contained a syringe and a brown liquid that contained extremely small amounts of the chemical chloroform. … Crime scene investigators placed the items from the bag on a piece of brown paper to take a photo, and the 5-inch-long strand of human hair was later discovered on the paper, the documents show. ”

What could the hair mean to the case?

DeForest offered this analysis: “Casey Anthony’s defense team could certainly use that hair to suggest a stranger was out in the woods near the toddler’s body, but the prosecution will likely argue that detectives collected many items in those woods that are completely unrelated to the case.”

WFTV anchor West noted that the mystery hair was not from Caylee or anyone in her family.
WESH’s Bob Kealing focused on Lee Anthony’s girlfriend, Mallory Parker, and a conversation she had with a co-worker.

“The words jump off the page: Mallory knows Casey did something to Caylee, and she’s sure she killed Caylee,” Kealing read. The tip came from a journalist covering the case.

But when detectives pressed the issue, Kealing added, they “deteremined the context of the alleged conversation between Parker and a co-worker was only that Parker believed Casey killed Caylee and that Casey never confessed the crime to her.”

WKMG’s DeForest promised more today on another jail pal of Casey Anthony. The jail pal is Cecilia Benaida, the sister of a Krystal Holloway, a woman who befriended George Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: April 23, 2010, 03:36:36 PM »

You are just getting distracted thinking about Snake       This was a lousy doc dump.

Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!      an angelic monkey 

Is that halo just ever so slightly tipped to the side?  hehe...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.