April 25, 2024, 12:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277283 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1660 on: April 23, 2010, 10:13:03 PM »

OH MY!  MODS! Please shrink!  I had no idea it would come out so big!  Thank you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1661 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:48 PM »

OH MY!  MODS! Please shrink!  I had no idea it would come out so big!  Thank you!
Oh Di  Prayers for you and the family. God Bless you all.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: April 24, 2010, 05:39:41 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m4d23-Casey-Anthony-news-Read-newly-released-law-enforcement-evidence-regarding-murder-of-Caylee-Anthony
Casey Anthony news: Read newly released law enforcement evidence regarding murder of Caylee Anthony
April 23, 10:27 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 24, 2010, 05:46:04 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36735639/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/
Prosecutors Release New Evidence In Anthony Case
FBI Seeks To Identify Source Of Hair Found At Crime Scene
WESH.com
updated 11:45 p.m. CT, Fri., April 23, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. - WESH.com

The state attorney's office released 289 pages of new evidence in the Casey Anthony investigation on Friday.

Some of the documents deal with FBI tests on a hair found on duct tape across the skull of Anthony's daughter, Caylee. The toddler disappeared in June 2008, and her body was found in a wooded area near Anthony's home six months later.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Other documents reveal how detectives are working to see if people close to Anthony have told them the whole truth.

A statement is contained in the documents that is attributed to Mallory Parker. She is the girlfriend of Anthony's brother, Lee. The statement suggested that Lee Anthony and Parker knew on some level that Casey Anthony killed Caylee.
Lee Anthony's attorney spoke about the documents on Friday.

"To this day, I believe everything my sister tells me," Lee Anthony said in a videotaped deposition.

In multiple sworn depositions, Lee Anthony has said under oath that he doesn't know what happened to his niece.

But in a 2008 interview included in the documents released on Friday, a journalist, Rozzie Franco, told authorities of a conversation she had with a co-worker of Parker.

The co-worker said Parker and Lee Anthony have suspected for a long time that Casey Anthony killed Caylee.

"He is in support of his sister all the way," attorney Tom Luka said.

Luka denied that Lee Anthony or Parker ever made a statement to anyone that suggested they know or suspect that Casey Anthony killed her daughter -- or that she confessed to any role in her daughter's death.
Nor did he admit to any sort of behavior that would indicate that Casey knew what happened to Caylee," Luka said.

Other documents show FBI analysts are still trying to determine who is the source of a strand of unidentified hair on duct tape found across Caylee's skull.

The defense has already suggested that the unidentified hair is evidence that a stranger played a part in Caylee's murder.

Authorities said the hair belongs to one of their own, but after testing hair from several analysts, there was no positive identification as to whom the hair belonged.

The FBI also tested a steam cleaner and a couple of vacuums from the Anthony home but did not find any hairs showing signs of human decomposition.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: April 24, 2010, 08:09:20 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/23/new_casey_anthony_evidence.html
 Casey Evidence Tops 14,000 Pages
Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:37:51 AM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The Florida state Attorney’s Office has released more evidence Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Including the nearly 300 pages of new documents, the total count of evidence released in the case has now topped 14,000 pages
Latest Documents  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/13843-14131.pdf
The public has already seen transcripts of interviews, FBI reports, pictures and cell phone logs, but when Casey is tried for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, it’s unlikely every bit of evidence in the small mountain of pages will be brought up during the trial.

Friday’s batch of documents include FBI testing results, case notes, command logs and evidence logs.

The logged evidence includes items taken from the Anthony family’s Orlando home, a black trash bag found near the site where Caylee’s remains were found, comparisons of duct tape and hair samples taken at the crime scene.

The documents also included a transcript of an interview with Cecela Benaida, who told investigators her sister, Krystal Holloway, also known as River Cruz, had an affair with Casey’s father, George Anthony.

Holloway later told sheriff’s investigators she and George were just friends who met during the search for Caylee.

Benaida said her sister gave George around $5,000.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: April 24, 2010, 08:09:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1666 on: April 24, 2010, 09:14:45 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with this little one and all your family  an angelic monkey
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: April 24, 2010, 09:49:38 AM »

Oh Di  Prayers for you and the family. God Bless you all.  an angelic monkey

Thank you so much GE! I appreciate the prayers.  Many are needed for this child who is truly loved and cared for and will never be thrown out in the woods like trash!  He is a little miracle from God!

It just blows my mind when there are mothers out there that can't have any or have one that barely makes it and she just throws her's out like trash!   They are all just so  innocent and precious little creatures from God.  I just have no way of comprehending, which I suppose is a good thing that I don't.  I can't and don't want to know what go through these mothers minds.  It just hurts too bad.

(Still waiting for mods to shrink the pic, hello?  Mods?)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: April 24, 2010, 09:51:40 AM »

This is sort of off topic, but on the other hand, this what makes me hate Casey more

This is my great nephew born yesterday at almost 24 weeks, weighing in at 1 1/2 lbs.   This little guy is fighting for his life with parents who are going through hell, praying he makes it!  I had custody of the mother, so she is like a daughter to me and currently lives me.  Yet Caylee can take a beautiful, healthy, precious  baby girl and just kills her.  I am so infuriated at that biotch!  It's beyond disgusting and I can't even think of word(s) to say that can compare to how I feel, when thinking of that Biotch!

P.S  Please pray for him and his health, as he is healthy for the most part as a preemie, but will need heart surgery very soon.

Sorry for the sort of off topic, but I'm sure you all understand what I am feeling when thing of the Slore!

Hi Di!  First of all I will keep the baby in my prayers.......and ask God to watch over him and make his healthy.......and all of you.....I understand your anger.....and I agree..   hugs to you , the baby and his parents. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: April 24, 2010, 09:53:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Good morning trim!    for the morning updates

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: April 24, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with this little one and all your family  an angelic monkey

Hugs and prayers Dihannah

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: April 24, 2010, 10:42:44 AM »

Thanks Trimm for all the updates and doc breakdowns.   I just never have time to read ALL the docs and still haven't finished the letters (what a headache those cause)

And Thanks to NCR for the prayers to

I was just sitting here thinking about how the DUHfense have no problem getting on t.v. to scream fowl about everything, but the FBI and LE, even though they knew some incorrect stories were going around, and even the one about the hair from the FBI agent, accidently getting hair on the tape, have never said a word or make excuses.  And they also had no problem releasing the information or trying to hide anything, when the time came.  Mistakes are made, that's life!   Lord the comparison between the sides.  I agree, this hair fiasco is absolutely no comparison to OJ glove, when you put all the other evidence together.  Slam Dunk!  If she IS acquitted?  I totally give up on our justice system!

The professionalism is beyond comparison between sides and are unbelievable!  Even watching them in court! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: April 24, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »

Hugs and prayers for you Dihannah.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: April 24, 2010, 11:39:06 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
The Crystal Light bottle – Chemical Analysis  Original November 11,2009
Posted on April 24th, 2010 by Valhall

The Gatorade bottle and a Syringe – Chemical Analysis – Updated    Original November 8,2009
Posted on April 24th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: April 24, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »

Very interesting links today-thanks!!!;  Blessings out to the wee one Dihannah!     an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: April 24, 2010, 02:28:19 PM »

Dihannah

My prayers will include your family & your nephews continued fight for life, just take comfort in your heart that your family is surrounding this precious newborn with love, strength and comfort & no matter how fragile day to day is that this child knows in his heart that he is loved immeasurably.   God bless you all

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: April 24, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »

Thank you for the well wishes everyone, Im resting and the dizziness is now spotty & improving.   Its a chronic condition Ive been battling for a good while now but it should get tolerable shortly.    No  for me for a few days.

We also just came out of 2 back to back tornado WARNINGS in Northern MS late morning, early afternoon with expected continued severe weather throughout the day.   For my fellow deep south monkeys, please tune in to local news & stay safe....many states right now to watch are MS, Bama, Tenn with surrounding states under storm watches as well.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 24, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »

Thank you for the well wishes everyone, Im resting and the dizziness is now spotty & improving.   Its a chronic condition Ive been battling for a good while now but it should get tolerable shortly.    No  for me for a few days.

We also just came out of 2 back to back tornado WARNINGS in Northern MS late morning, early afternoon with expected continued severe weather throughout the day.   For my fellow deep south monkeys, please tune in to local news & stay safe....many states right now to watch are MS, Bama, Tenn with surrounding states under storm watches as well.

Cappy stay safe and well.  Hope you can get some rest during the storms..that not be the ideal conditions to rest under though.

I'll take that Margarita off your hands for ya! an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: April 24, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124395
Caylee Anthony - More On George And River Cruz
Posted on April 24th, 2010

by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 379 times.

Yesterday I received an interesting police transcript. It is an interview conducted in late February with River Cruz’s sister Cecila Benaida. Having read the 44 page transcript the phrase ‘Its a small world’ pops into my mind.

I am sure that the question you are asking yourself is what possible reason could law enforcement have to talk to this woman about? Actually there are some very compelling reasons.

Cecila Benaida was incarcerated in the same facility as Casey Anthony for 5 months. She was a Trustee and part of her functions were delivering meals, cleaning cells etc. During this time she befriended Casey Anthony and acted as mail carrier. She was the ‘postal worker’ for some of those illicit jail letters that surfaced not long ago.

Upon her release she discovered that her sister River Cruz had become friends with George Anthony. While this interview does not mention the word ‘affair’ it does indicate that this friendship was more than just casual acquaintances saying hi on the street.

Cecila Benaida tells the police that she and her sister visited the Anthony home on several occasions. And she points out that during those visits she sensed a rather strained situation between Cindy Anthony and River Cruz.

Cecila Benaida also claims that River admitted to her that George had visited her home on several occasions.

OK, great background information I here you say, but what’s this got to do with anything? The crux of the matter is not what was said but what was not said.

The Anthony’s had been told that Cecila Benaida had had contact with Casey while in jail. Yet at no point did they ask about their daughter. To the best of everyone’s knowledge they have not visited Casey in months. Are they in some sort of denial? Are they pretending that Casey does not exist?

I have read thousands of pages of transcripts, so many I think I have worn out my glasses. I have noticed that Yuri Melich and his team have a very clear style. This one is no exception, these folks know how to mount a fishing expedition.

Other interesting background information contained in the interview was that during her many quick chats with Casey, at no time did she talk about Caylee Anthony.There was also a change in Casey’s demeanor after the body had been found.

Yuri Melich and his team are also very good at throwing in the occasional curve ball, you never know what might happen. My favorite in this interview was “Did Casey ever talk about her lawyer’. Now I may be adding 2+2 and getting 5, but in my mind that was a very good one liner to throw in.

I am waiting on conformation that this transcript can be published as it did not come through the normal channels and I certainly do not want to get a nasty phone call from FDLE. Assuming that I do receive the green light I will publish it on this article later today.

UPDATE: The transcript is in the wild, you can read it here.     http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/caylee/23243268.pdf

Simon Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: April 24, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/04/casey-anthony-strange-week.html
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Casey Anthony: A Strange Week

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.