April 19, 2024, 05:49:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276867 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2010, 03:33:16 PM »

Thank you Buds Girl.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/10/divers_search_for_missing_girl_11.html
This article states all the agencies involved in finding Nadia.

No mention of the Anthony's ..Thank God.
Snipped:
As many as 150 officers and trained volunteers searched on ATVs and airboats, mindful of signs warning them to beware of alligators.

“It just pulls on my heart strings, because I have three kids, and I know she’s scared,” said Danny Ibison, with Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue.

“We’ve learned some stuff about Nadia that we are very happy to hear,” Brunelle said. “She’s an 11-year-old young lady, and she don’t like to get dirty. So we don’t believe she’s going into, circumvent that mud -- and let me tell you: There’s a lot of mud out there.”

As the search entered its second day, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement deployed its Child Abduction Response Team, and police paid a visit to all sex offenders in the area.

--
You would think Common Sense would speak to the Ant's Or LE would say to their faces..this is not your venue - This is not your Business. Them showing up is a smack in the face to LE and to everyone else within this Rescue effort.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2010, 03:58:48 PM »

Yes CA was texing in court and the women behind her was trying to read what she
was doing. Someone else mentioned this the other day also. I can't believe their gum
chewing and cell phone activaty that they do in court. I live in canada and they would
be thrown out of court.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »

was doing. Someone else mentioned this the other day also. I can't believe their gum
chewing and cell phone activaty that they do in court. I live in canada and they would
be thrown out of court.

Its on this part 2 of the hearing from Monday Aug 5th. When LB is speaking for the State- you can see GA/CA in the back ground. Now that I watch again .. GA's facial expressions are so George. You can see that CA is dedicating her attention to her lap.
From the beginning and then it ends around 4:00 that CA/GA are seen on video.
http://www.wftv.com/video/23056801/index.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2010, 04:22:48 PM »

This show might be worth listening to......

TIM MILLER AND LEONARD PADILLA FACE OFF OVER THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Steph Watts
Date / Time: 4/11/2010 7:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and Search and Rescue Expert Tim Miller have been at odds and under attack for their involvement in the Casey Anthony Case. This Sunday they will face off on my radio show they will also be discussing the Haleigh Cummings case. This is not be missed

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2010, 04:26:43 PM »

Not only did the Anthonys probably tell Nadia's family not to trust LE they probably told them not to contact TES also. I really have no idea why they even went to the family's house, surely they were just in the way.

How many missing children's families do they have to be told by to leave before they get the message that they are not welcome?

Oh man, these people are so far beyond the realm of reality, it's unbelievable.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2010, 04:31:11 PM »

Thank you Buds Girl.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/10/divers_search_for_missing_girl_11.html
This article states all the agencies involved in finding Nadia.

No mention of the Anthony's ..Thank God.
Snipped:
As many as 150 officers and trained volunteers searched on ATVs and airboats, mindful of signs warning them to beware of alligators.

“It just pulls on my heart strings, because I have three kids, and I know she’s scared,” said Danny Ibison, with Florida-3 Airboat Search and Rescue.

“We’ve learned some stuff about Nadia that we are very happy to hear,” Brunelle said. “She’s an 11-year-old young lady, and she don’t like to get dirty. So we don’t believe she’s going into, circumvent that mud -- and let me tell you: There’s a lot of mud out there.”

As the search entered its second day, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement deployed its Child Abduction Response Team, and police paid a visit to all sex offenders in the area.

--
You would think Common Sense would speak to the Ant's Or LE would say to their faces..this is not your venue - This is not your Business. Them showing up is a smack in the face to LE and to everyone else within this Rescue effort.

Denoted the same thing over on Nadia's thread...that name popped out immediately to me

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2010, 04:32:26 PM »

be thrown out of court.
Makes you wonder after the letters and all that has been said since this day 4/5 in court.
The next scheduled hearing ..what side the Ant's are going to sit on in the court room.
Are they going to sit behind their Daughter who has accused them of being molesters and abusers .. liars. Since their statement was released Casey is lying about our family.

What will Brad Conway advise them to do next hearing? Not show up.
I am wondering too the very beginning of this hearing where they show Bobo/Casey at the table ( Prior to the Judge entering) Was Cindy texting Bobo from 10feet away. He was clearing texting someone. Everyone in his office would know he was in court and not to contact during this time. Cindy is above the law so wouldn't it be reasonable she would text him before the Judge came in. And even continue to text Bobo ...during the hearing. He would be able to read them after he left the building.  hmmph. 

Casey has said through her letters that Bobo has been contacting CA/GA and sending letters, having phone conversations, etc..all this time. They all deserve each other.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2010, 04:41:35 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Casey Anthony’s Hatred and Disgust Towards Her Mother Cindy Reflected in Jailhouse Letters Along With Brother Lee’s Sexual Molestation
April 10th, 2010

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2010, 04:45:54 PM »

be thrown out of court.

Its on this part 2 of the hearing from Monday Aug 5th. When LB is speaking for the State- you can see GA/CA in the back ground. Now that I watch again .. GA's facial expressions are so George. You can see that CA is dedicating her attention to her lap.
From the beginning and then it ends around 4:00 that CA/GA are seen on video.
http://www.wftv.com/video/23056801/index.html

Side note:  Baez is doing a lot of texting himself, I just noticed.   Thanks for the link---it's good to go back and view them again.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2010, 04:46:02 PM »

Casey Anthony’s Hatred and Disgust Towards Her Mother Cindy Reflected in Jailhouse Letters Along With Brother Lee’s Sexual Molestation
April 10th, 2010

I meant to add her last paragraph:

"Based on all that we know thus far and all that we can surmise by putting two and two together, this is no doubt one of the most sick dysfunctional families we have seen.  In my view, they all deserve to be behind bars. www.drlillianglass.com"

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »

This show might be worth listening to......

TIM MILLER AND LEONARD PADILLA FACE OFF OVER THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Steph Watts
Date / Time: 4/11/2010 7:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and Search and Rescue Expert Tim Miller have been at odds and under attack for their involvement in the Casey Anthony Case. This Sunday they will face off on my radio show they will also be discussing the Haleigh Cummings case. This is not be missed

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

this really saddens me.....Tim shouldn't bother with LP...but I guess a time comes when someone gets tired of the crap and needs to set the record straight!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »

I think the Anthony's are trying to look like heros after they have been in the media with a lot of negative reports on them.... or they are having media withdrawal and need to be in the limelight as the good guys....I do pray that Nadia is found safe.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2010, 04:50:53 PM »

April 10th, 2010

"Based on all that we know thus far and all that we can surmise by putting two and two together, this is no doubt one of the most sick dysfunctional families we have seen.  In my view, they all deserve to be behind bars. www.drlillianglass.com"

And  thats the TRUTH 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »

Hope not a repeat, but was just alerted to this post, came from topix.

Bringing over from Marinade Dave (one of the comments)Don't know if there's any truth to it.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/...

Lona1 // April 10, 2010 at 12:14 pm

hmm

Ft_Laud_PI at 2:43 AM April 10, 2010
Wooo Hooooo!!! A friend who works with the SAO texted me earlier with some wonderful news. CINDY ANTHONY IS (AND HAS BEEN) THE FOCUS OF A SEPARATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!! Who knows what may become of this, but IT IS ON. She and her merry band of THUGS are being looked regarding lying to authorities, manufacturing false evidence, falsifying documents, tampering/destroying of evidence, witness tampering, misleading investigators
, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice!! WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2010, 05:00:40 PM »

The Sunshine Law serves a good purpose and is very useful in bringing important issues to the attention of those that would normally be kept in the dark about miscarriages of justice. However, in the Caylee case I see this very law being used against its own purpose. I see it in document dump after dump until the pile has reached a ridiculous height. I’m seeing contrived dramas that are designed to impart diversion, media attention, and doubt.  LE had to investigate this latest fiasco and because of that the Sunshine Law demanded it be revealed. I could continue to rant and point fingers, but I think most reading this know what is happening yet again.
I don't see the purpose of the Sunshine Law, and I have questioned it myself, how does one get a fair trial when all this stuff is out there for the world to see?

Actually I think it is a great law. One reason I like it is where there are others who are interested may find discrepancies in the stories that LE has missed. I honestly believe bloggers have been very helpful in this case because I do know that LE reads here and if they were not interested they wouldn't bother. Many monkeys have found some very valuable information which might have escaped LE because this case is SO convoluted.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2010, 05:05:19 PM »

be thrown out of court.
Makes you wonder after the letters and all that has been said since this day 4/5 in court.
The next scheduled hearing ..what side the Ant's are going to sit on in the court room.
Are they going to sit behind their Daughter who has accused them of being molesters and abusers .. liars. Since their statement was released Casey is lying about our family.

What will Brad Conway advise them to do next hearing? Not show up.
I am wondering too the very beginning of this hearing where they show Bobo/Casey at the table ( Prior to the Judge entering) Was Cindy texting Bobo from 10feet away. He was clearing texting someone. Everyone in his office would know he was in court and not to contact during this time. Cindy is above the law so wouldn't it be reasonable she would text him before the Judge came in. And even continue to text Bobo ...during the hearing. He would be able to read them after he left the building.  hmmph. 

Casey has said through her letters that Bobo has been contacting CA/GA and sending letters, having phone conversations, etc..all this time. They all deserve each other.

I've been wondering the same thing. I think they'll keep showing up.
As far as the correspondence is concerned, I'm not clear if they are actually still exchanging letters. It seemed to me that Casey has been through with her family for quite awhile.
I never heard/saw their denial of these allegations, however it struck me that it hasn't ben repeated or reported much , as if they're trying somehow to keep it low key.
Re-watching the A's on LKL and knowing now about the fight that transpired between Casey and George in Tim Miller's presence, makes this interview all the more despicable.
They A's must be gearing up for more television exposure by showing up at the Bloom's. The coffer must need to be replenished.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2010, 05:05:49 PM »

Bringing over from Marinade Dave (one of the comments)Don't know if there's any truth to it.

hmm

Wooo Hooooo!!! A friend who works with the SAO texted me earlier with some wonderful news. CINDY ANTHONY IS (AND HAS BEEN) THE FOCUS OF A SEPARATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!! Who knows what may become of this, but IT IS ON. She and her merry band of THUGS are being looked regarding lying to authorities, manufacturing false evidence, falsifying documents, tampering/destroying of evidence, witness tampering, misleading investigators
, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice!! WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

Here's hoping and Im smack in the middle of putting myself thru torture again with some very glaring examples     I have a massive headache.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »

I think the Anthony's are trying to look like heros after they have been in the media with a lot of negative reports on them.... or they are having media withdrawal and need to be in the limelight as the good guys....I do pray that Nadia is found safe.

That is the exact word that came to mind with me too...Heroes...they see themselves as Heroes Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2010, 05:06:31 PM »

April 10th, 2010

Thanks Brandi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2010, 05:07:12 PM »

hmm

Hopefully this is true, and not the first time I've heard it recently. My question is, what about George?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.