March 28, 2024, 09:43:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275518 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: April 27, 2010, 08:01:33 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: April 27, 2010, 08:18:45 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/men-show-casey-anthony-fondness-with-cash/
Men Show Casey Anthony Fondness With Cash
04/27/2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: April 27, 2010, 08:22:58 PM »

This just burns me up when I think about all the kids that don't have regular meals,much less snack food.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1943 on: April 27, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »

Robert put in $2.56 gotta love that one 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: April 27, 2010, 08:34:15 PM »

This just burns me up when I think about all the kids that don't have regular meals,much less snack food.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: April 27, 2010, 08:55:01 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 6PM ET - IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.  CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: April 27, 2010, 09:12:31 PM »

exactly!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1947 on: April 27, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »

Good Evening 

I just loaded up and am listening to the radio show.... Is that Blink??  speaking

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: April 27, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »

Good Evening 

I just loaded up and am listening to the radio show.... Is that Blink??  speaking

Yes, it's Blink talking about Baez right now 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1949 on: April 27, 2010, 09:34:21 PM »

Re: Baez and his filing of Notice of Unavailability

I have some questions

I found this online within a law site  - it was written in 2004 though
http://www.lawbizblog.com/2004/10/articles/management/filing-notice-of-unavailability-during-litigation/

snipped:
An effective tool of management is to assure that you are allowed to have your vacation without surprise attacks from your opposing counsel. When in litigation, preparing and filing with the Court (and serving opposing counsel) a "Notice of Unavailability" will go a long way to prevent sudden motions or deposition settings, etc. when you plan to be out of town for more than a few days.
States as diverse as California, Florida, Georgia, New York and others seem to be aware of this procedure and some courts even have formal rules providing for such procedures.

I guess that is the layman terms of the Notice. But I have another question and I don't want to post it with the cage closing ... I would rather keep it together in discussion. I think this maybe a question for a legal Monkey ... Cappy or ?

I will ask when the cage closes and the new one opens. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1950 on: April 27, 2010, 09:38:06 PM »

Good Evening 

Yes, it's Blink talking about Baez right now 
She has really been doing a great job with everything 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: April 27, 2010, 09:40:35 PM »

correction huge thorn not torn

Don't feel badly---Dr. Glass doesn't know that it's a scapegoat ----not an "escapegoat"....lol ~ You'd think she would at least have a proof reader.  It's past annoying to wade through her many errors, although her articles are interesting & entertaining.

Hi Ono----I am often astonished at Dr. Glass' poor spelling skills.  Surely a woman in her professional position should know better, or have a secretary who does. Some of her mistakes, i.e. "Escapegoat" are malapropisms, but most of them are just poor spelling. I find it annoying, too, but putting that aside, her articles are interesting.

LOL "Malapropism."  I deserved that for being a smart-aleck.

While I agree that a professional should proofread or have someone do it for them before submitting/publishing a written document/article, there have been countless studies that have indicated that poor spelling has little correlation to measuring how smart an individual is.  In formal writings, one should take pride in what they are producing & avoid getting lazy but in today's society there are many factors why so many easily overlook spelling and grammar.  Many studies have been done over the years to measure whether poor spelling skills should indicate how smart an individual is.   Additionally, the use of social abbreviations when texting, chatting, etc., writing conversationally rather than formally are other factors why we see less emphasis on using correct spelling & proper grammar.  I agree insomuch that in formal writings numerous errors can be a reflection upon a person, the reason may be different as it speaks more to their character rather than their intelligence but that also could be said about a tone someone sets while writing as well.   Being smart is knowing things, being intelligent is knowing how to utilize it.

...and being learned (as in well-informed) is to know that the word one is trying to use is: scapegoat. Not escape goat.

I have a problem with professionals in any field publishing anything for the world to read that is full of spelling and grammatical errors, with some misused words thrown into the mix.

They should take the time to proofread or have someone do it for them, lest others tend to think they are not proficient in their profession. It's just human nature to think this way.

Sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine.

JMO.

Yes, Brandi.  I couldn't agree more.  I think a person should take pride in their work and not write a second "War and Peace" using poor grammar and/or spelling.  I find that people who don't think spelling and grammar are important are disorganized in other aspects of their lives and mistakenly have a high opinion of themselves which others may not share.   I usually don't read past a couple of spelling errors because I feel they have nothing to say which I wish to read.  If they don't value the English language sufficiently to use it correctly, I have no interest in them or what they say.  It's a pet peeve of mine too. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: April 27, 2010, 09:58:48 PM »

Robert put in $2.56 gotta love that one 

Big spender!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: April 27, 2010, 10:08:44 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/04/defense-says-death-penalty-used-to.html
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Defense Says Death Penalty Used To Financially Ruin Casey Anthony

KC was always in "financial ruin." She did not have a job, she was forging checks, stealing money, she was living off her parents who were even having to support and provide for her daughter Caylee. She had NO assets at all, did not even own a car. She used guys to provide even the basics for her. I am hoping the judge asks WHAT has she lost financially.

IF.............she had done what most persons in her position would have done, she would have requested a public defender from the court to represent her. Instead we have this BOZO attorney who jumps up, sees HIS opportunity to make a ton of money and enlists her to let him represent her. The ONLY financial ruin is to his BIG PLANS to get rich and famous off this case.  A public defender could not have made all these less than ethical deals for money and then not even be able to account for the money as the BOZO has done.

Even an inexperienced PD would have combined all the cases and plead this down fast before the body was found and she could have walked with most likely unintentional manslaughter and been out in 8 years or less. Maybe less, if they combined all the cases with the fraud. She will get nothing less than Life without parole now in court and most likely the DP. This case will go down in history as one of the most stupid criminals.

Now we have the BOZO screaming about "financial ruin" - WHO is the victim of the financial ruin? BOZO ONLY. You can't ruin someone financially who had NOTHING when the event occurred.

That's a great post, Turbothink.  If one has no money to begin with, one can hardly be financially ruined.  IMO the defense has filed a number of motions which have no basis in the law, but this one takes the cake. It appears that Casey has more money now than she ever has had  before with misguided admirers sending her the odd ten dollars from time to time.  As far as is known, Casey never before had $250 that she didn't steal or borrow or beg; Certainly never from an honest day's work. (I am excluding the money from ABC because I don't think it was ever in her possession.  Eliminating the middle man so to speak and going directly to Baez.)

And I truly think you are correct in your assessment of the disposition of this case had Casey Anthony had a court appointed attorney.  There would have been a plea deal and she would have served a short sentence.  She would have been young enough to start again, and hopefully would have had a more productive life than she had before. As it stands now, her life for all intents and purposes, is actually over.  I think she's facing life without parole, but the DP is certainly possible.

And in destroying her own life, she destroyed an innocent child.  She also destroyed her parents' lives, although they have had a significant hand in that destruction themselves as well as the ruining of their daughter's life.  It was all so needless.   

I also believe that a gift in excess of $15,000 requires payment of gift tax, which is a significant tax.  I wonder if Macalusa paid that tax, as it is the giver's responsibility to do so.  I also wonder about the gift of $70,000 from Lyons.  Then there's the $250,000 or so that Casey figuratively received from ABC.  There would be income tax due on that and there would be income tax due on the portion which Baez received. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: April 27, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »

I'm thinking Mr. Sheaffer might be correct:  "Florida may be A.L.'s Waterloo."       

O course it is, she doesnt give a dang about Casey, it is extremely obvious she gives no concern to victims much less a defenseless babygirl.   She agreed to take this case for her self-serving purpose, she wants the DP abolished in this country.

OR....she took the case and hit the headlines JUST BEFORE her book came out and she went on her book tour!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: April 27, 2010, 10:38:51 PM »

Knowing that I have slept once or twice since this all began, but I thought that I thought momster originally did fill out a paper when first incarcerated saying she was indigent.  Did I dream this?  If I didn't dream this, how do you go from too poor to too wealthy in such a short period of time?  (I know the answer about selling the pics of precious Caylee, but I'm asking legally.)  If I dreamed it, just ignore me or if you have already discussed it, ditto on the ignoring.

You know, I think you are right............I will see if I can find that, because I was very suspicious how she ended up Bozo.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: April 27, 2010, 10:46:41 PM »

I'm thinking Mr. Sheaffer might be correct:  "Florida may be A.L.'s Waterloo."       

O course it is, she doesnt give a dang about Casey, it is extremely obvious she gives no concern to victims much less a defenseless babygirl.   She agreed to take this case for her self-serving purpose, she wants the DP abolished in this country.

OR....she took the case and hit the headlines JUST BEFORE her book came out and she went on her book tour!!

That too LOL!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: April 27, 2010, 10:51:44 PM »

These days that's a fortune. lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: April 27, 2010, 11:01:27 PM »

Knowing that I have slept once or twice since this all began, but I thought that I thought momster originally did fill out a paper when first incarcerated saying she was indigent.  Did I dream this?  If I didn't dream this, how do you go from too poor to too wealthy in such a short period of time?  (I know the answer about selling the pics of precious Caylee, but I'm asking legally.)  If I dreamed it, just ignore me or if you have already discussed it, ditto on the ignoring.

You know, I think you are right............I will see if I can find that, because I was very suspicious how she ended up Bozo.

I've wondered if in fact, when the news hit the scene, Geraldo, in realizing the exploitation potential, didn't send "the world famous attorney" running post haste to her rescue.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: April 27, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »

I doubt that Geraldo knew Bozo before this case.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.