April 25, 2024, 02:44:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277333 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 08:22:51 PM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language

Thank you so much for doing this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 08:28:15 PM »

Hornsby's link to the calls for Cecelia-Holloway Maya-Derkovic  Robyn-Adams

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/

link to WS thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100996

My question is can anyone else hear these calls cause all I get are the phone ringing in every single link..can someone please check this out!!  The links were posted by another Monkey on here from the previous thread sorry I don't remember who it was to give credit to.

Just checked and the link is working and I can listen to the calls.

Okay this is just driving me crazy!! Ugghh I wanna hear their voices alot can be determine by a voice..just not the same when reading transcripts!  Okay so mines coming up and I get the ringing and then that's it..it cuts off!  can maybe someone else post the links?? I can try doing that..and yes I did refresh the page..ugghh this is getting on my nerves!

This all I have.  http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 08:30:26 PM »

wow...I was so busy catching up all over that I missed the switch 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 08:40:22 PM »

If you start listening to all these phone calls,you will go crazy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 08:51:41 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23107996/detail.html
Local 6 Hears Calls From Anthony's Pen Pal
Phone Calls Show Adams Wants Out Of Jail

POSTED: Friday, April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:33 pm EDT April 9, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 has been digging through hours of phone calls made by Robyn Adams, a confidant who traded hundreds of pages of letters with Casey Anthony.

"Daddy, I'll do anything," Adams said in one call. "I'm so scared."

In the audio, Adams sounds terrified and states that she is willing to do anything to get out of jail -- but does that include using Casey Anthony for her own benefit?

Local 6's investigative reporter Tony Pepitone has listened to hundreds of calls made by Adams from the Orange County Jail, and the prosecution in the Anthony case said they believe there may be evidence contained in them.

Despite that claim, Pepitone said the calls do not show any attempt to make up evidence against Casey Anthony to help secure Adams' freedom.

Two months after she was sentenced to 10 years in prison, Adams called Tracy Neally, a friend she's forwarded hundreds of pages of Casey Anthony's letters to.

"I'm doing the right thing by holding onto the letters, I think," Adams said in another call. "I've got them all."

Now, prosecutors do too. The letters were released earlier in the week, and showed Casey Anthony opening up to a friend in jail; however, they do not include some of the more damaging things Adams claims Anthony told her verbally.
Some of the things Adams claims Anthony told her include knowing that Caylee's body was found in a black garbage bag with a blanket days before that information was made public.

In listening to the calls, however, it became clear that in March 2009, Anthony let something "slip" to Adams.

"It was kind of a fluke -- like it slipped," Adams said. "You know what I mean?"

Though the call does not reveal what the slip may have been, Adams did say she's considered telling others.

"I mean, if it would help me, you know," she said.

In a letter to Neally from April 2009, Adams said she hopes something she learned from Anthony could help reduce her sentence.

"This may be my only way out of prison sooner than my expected term," she wrote while sending along another batch of letters from Anthony.

Yet, in calls to her father, Adams also shows acts of friendship toward Anthony.

"Will you please send me a blank birthday card? It's Casey's birthday next Thursday," she asked.

The jail supposedly does not allow inmates to pass notes amongst themselves, but the volume of letters show that wasn't the case with Anthony and Adams.

However, many of Adams' claims -- including that Anthony admitted to medicating Caylee to "knock her out," or knew details of Caylee's remains -- are not contained in the letters written by Anthony. Adams claims Anthony told her those details face to face.

~ Peter Frampton
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »

Hornsby's link to the calls for Cecelia-Holloway Maya-Derkovic  Robyn-Adams

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/

link to WS thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100996

My question is can anyone else hear these calls cause all I get are the phone ringing in every single link..can someone please check this out!!  The links were posted by another Monkey on here from the previous thread sorry I don't remember who it was to give credit to.

Just checked and the link is working and I can listen to the calls.

Okay this is just driving me crazy!! Ugghh I wanna hear their voices alot can be determine by a voice..just not the same when reading transcripts!  Okay so mines coming up and I get the ringing and then that's it..it cuts off!  can maybe someone else post the links?? I can try doing that..and yes I did refresh the page..ugghh this is getting on my nerves!

This all I have.  http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/

Yeah!!! I finally got it to worked. I'm using IE so maybe firefox was the issue.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 09:03:46 PM »

Im gonna say nite-nite here cuz I have some serious catching up to do on Haleigh's case & then I really need to put my tootsies up for a bit.    Have a fabulous weekend everyone, cyas tomorrow!

Pleasant evening ...     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 09:05:37 PM »

If you start listening to all these phone calls,you will go crazy.   

Crazy would be a relief.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 09:36:22 PM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language
I can barely speak let alone use code like that  I would have one heck of a time.

Hi Monks!  I do not mean to be rude but WTF is chocolatetyhe34 talking about...........and no I didn't have any frozen margaritas!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »

You Monkeys have been busy today....good work

My only comment because I can not hold a banana to this conversation I would like to know who KC  uses her phone time to call...or maybe she does not converse with anyone unless its in writing.   Wonder if she ever calls her "boys" better known as her attorneys.

Carry on guys your doing a great job!!

Cappy your a hoot

MM, good question.......we know it's not her family!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »

I can barely speak let alone use code like that  I would have one heck of a time.

Hi Monks!  I do not mean to be rude but WTF is chocolatetyhe34 talking about...........and no I didn't have any frozen margaritas!   
well, he sounds like his mouth is full of rocks, but he is using words that sound random but are apparently some type of code talk...

Islam Divine / for example take the first letter of each word and you get code for "ID" (identity)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 09:40:17 PM »

she's slow LOL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »

^cecilia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 09:41:03 PM »

well, he sounds like his mouth is full of rocks, but he is using words that sound random but are apparently some type of code talk...

Islam Divine / for example take the first letter of each word and you get code for "ID" (identity)

oh lordy, perhaps I should have had some margaritas after all

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 09:47:07 PM »

If you have margaritas, I recommend them.  It's hard enough listening to him speak in English.  He repeats himself so many times before she gets it, and she's like "wtf?".... I have to say she kinda kills the covertness. LOL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 09:49:06 PM »

chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »

I can't listen to that crap. Reading those insane letters put me over the edge.
I have to clear my head so I'm watching Housewives of NYC on Demand.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 09:53:17 PM »

If you have margaritas, I recommend them.  It's hard enough listening to him speak in English.  He repeats himself so many times before she gets it, and she's like "wtf?".... I have to say she kinda kills the covertness. LOL

Nope none now....but I have a bottle of wine.....BRB!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 09:54:42 PM »

chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing

How dose one know what words to translate into letters.....oh mercy....forget I asked....I'll let chocy do it.........and give her a big thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 10:06:42 PM »

BB12 has an interesting post on her blog

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=532500222

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez to be ARRESTED  ??

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?Mode=View%20Statutes&Submenu=1&Tab=statutes&CFID=145977643&CFTOKEN=25662470

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0944/Sec47.HTM
Third-degree felony in Florida
to sneak "any written or recorded communication" into a jail:

Florida Rules of Professional Conduct:
Rule 4-8.4 Misconduct A lawyer shall not:
(b) commit a criminal act that reflects adversely on the lawyer's honesty, trustworthiness, or fitness as a lawyer in other respects;
(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation;

continued...............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.