April 26, 2024, 07:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277395 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2010, 05:10:27 PM »

Hope not a repeat, but was just alerted to this post, came from topix.

Bringing over from Marinade Dave (one of the comments)Don't know if there's any truth to it.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/...

Lona1 // April 10, 2010 at 12:14 pm

hmm

Ft_Laud_PI at 2:43 AM April 10, 2010

Wooo Hooooo!!! A friend who works with the SAO texted me earlier with some wonderful news. CINDY ANTHONY IS (AND HAS BEEN) THE FOCUS OF A SEPARATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!! Who knows what may become of this, but IT IS ON. She and her merry band of THUGS are being looked regarding lying to authorities, manufacturing false evidence, falsifying documents, tampering/destroying of evidence, witness tampering, misleading investigators
, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice!!
WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

Hopefully this is true, and not the first time I've heard it recently. My question is, what about George?

Hi Curly, I am hoping they are included since the BBM above stands out and gives me hope.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2010, 05:13:33 PM »

Bringing over from Marinade Dave (one of the comments)Don't know if there's any truth to it.

hmm

Wooo Hooooo!!! A friend who works with the SAO texted me earlier with some wonderful news. CINDY ANTHONY IS (AND HAS BEEN) THE FOCUS OF A SEPARATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!! Who knows what may become of this, but IT IS ON. She and her merry band of THUGS are being looked regarding lying to authorities, manufacturing false evidence, falsifying documents, tampering/destroying of evidence, witness tampering, misleading investigators
, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice!! WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

The video was interesting except where he kept saying geesh someone has really done some clearing in here. DUHHHHHHHHHH LE scraped that land past the roots of most of those bushes to find her little bones. How hard is that to figure out?  He must not have looked at the pictures they released showing NO grass, foliage or ANYTHING in those woods where they were searching.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »

The Sunshine Law serves a good purpose and is very useful in bringing important issues to the attention of those that would normally be kept in the dark about miscarriages of justice. However, in the Caylee case I see this very law being used against its own purpose. I see it in document dump after dump until the pile has reached a ridiculous height. I’m seeing contrived dramas that are designed to impart diversion, media attention, and doubt.  LE had to investigate this latest fiasco and because of that the Sunshine Law demanded it be revealed. I could continue to rant and point fingers, but I think most reading this know what is happening yet again.
I don't see the purpose of the Sunshine Law, and I have questioned it myself, how does one get a fair trial when all this stuff is out there for the world to see?

Actually I think it is a great law. One reason I like it is where there are others who are interested may find discrepancies in the stories that LE has missed. I honestly believe bloggers have been very helpful in this case because I do know that LE reads here and if they were not interested they wouldn't bother. Many monkeys have found some very valuable information which might have escaped LE because this case is SO convoluted.

I think it's a great law too--and the more brainstorming the better!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »

I think the Anthony's are trying to look like heros after they have been in the media with a lot of negative reports on them.... or they are having media withdrawal and need to be in the limelight as the good guys....I do pray that Nadia is found safe.

I'm just surprised they didn't go down there towing their NO Kids Found Boat and a few Teddy Bears to give away.   This couple is so brazen, they have no shame about anything. They probably thought it was fun to show up just to irritate those who think they should be keeping a low profile...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »

hmm

, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice!! WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

The video was interesting except where he kept saying geesh someone has really done some clearing in here. DUHHHHHHHHHH LE scraped that land past the roots of most of those bushes to find her little bones. How hard is that to figure out?  He must not have looked at the pictures they released showing NO grass, foliage or ANYTHING in those woods where they were searching.
Hi Turbo, not sure about the video, but what I posted about is in comments of that article.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »

I think the Anthony's are trying to look like heros after they have been in the media with a lot of negative reports on them.... or they are having media withdrawal and need to be in the limelight as the good guys....I do pray that Nadia is found safe.

I'm just surprised they didn't go down there towing their NO Kids Found Boat and a few Teddy Bears to give away.   This couple is so brazen, they have no shame about anything. They probably thought it was fun to show up just to irritate those who think they should be keeping a low profile...

Exactly---
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »

Thanks Searching!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2010, 05:28:48 PM »

Searching:   That is the funniest avatar!!!     
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »

hmm

WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

Hopefully this is true, and not the first time I've heard it recently. My question is, what about George?

Hi Curly, I am hoping they are included since the BBM above stands out and gives me hope.

Hi Searching,
     Yes. I hope that includes them. I was thinking they were referring to Dominic and KFN. Personally, I think George deserves his own investigation, as does Lee, if what Dr. Glass says is true.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »

hmm

Hi Turbo, not sure about the video, but what I posted about is in comments of that article.

I can't see any comments...............weird..................

I am sure the Anthonys are going to be prosecuted before this is all over. I just don't think LE wants to do it before the trial as the #1 priority is convicting KC.  This has been in the wind for a while, but I would guess that the Anthonys think it is just rumor but I am betting this is going to happen.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: April 10, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »

That is the exact word that came to mind with me too...Heroes...they see themselves as Heroes Rolling Eyes

Unsung heroes...  They're legends in their own minds.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: April 10, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »

hmm

I am sure the Anthonys are going to be prosecuted before this is all over. I just don't think LE wants to do it before the trial as the #1 priority is convicting KC.  This has been in the wind for a while, but I would guess that the Anthonys think it is just rumor but I am betting this is going to happen.

I think the Anthonys see themselves as so slick that they think they will skate free--no matter what.  In fact, IMO, they're had that opinion of themselves from the very beginning.   Lee, maybe not so much.  Can't decide about him.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2010, 05:45:24 PM »

Or, it could just be that that darn house payment just HAS to be made, so let's just go set out the jars again!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 10, 2010, 05:49:53 PM »

hmm

My crystal ball says George is one of the unnamed "thugs" listed above.

On honor, I gave them side-by-side cells:

Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 10, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »

Searching:   That is the funniest avatar!!!     
an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

great catch Turbo......do you have dates for that by chance?

I don't think I can stand to watch that interview video again and I can't find the written transcript now, but I believe it was around the 4th of July weekend.

I wrote this last night a few pages back from memory: 

Can you imagine how hard it was for the detectives too keep a straight face the day Cindy was taking over their calendar & trying to give them this bunk & bull story....they already knew by Casey's cell pings that she never left the Orlando area.   The time period for this cover up was June 16th thru June 30th.   Casey began the story that she & Caylee were staying with "Zanny" beginning on June 16th, then the Hard Rock & then a convention at Busch Gardens in Tampa, blah blah blah     Now, in addition to this, if this story was to be believed they made another big boo boo because if Casey was in Tampa during this time period then George lied about her coming to the house & finding the stolen gas can because according to Cindy Casey called her to say Zanny was supposed to get out of the hospital but she had complications.   I do remember that Cindy told LE that Casey came back to get Zanny's insurance card but I do not think she pinpointed around the 24th as that transpiring but closer to when "the accident" happened.  Why would Cindy or any of them think that LE would not check with the Tampa area hospitals & the hotels to see if Casey was there or if Zanny was admitted to the hospital, they most certainly did & NADDA!  BUSTED!

I am doing a quick review of Cindy's FBI interview right now.   Something else popped out right away in the process, Cindy states that Casey was always an excellent mom, "she's always been, just perfect" & she hopes that the "apple doesnt fall from the tree" because Cindy always felt that she was "an excellent mom with the kids," I kid you not she said it!   Cindy then goes on and on about "I know because they lived with us..."   But then she goes into "if it was an accident Casey would have cracked by now" and that she doubts Casey would be putting her family thru this if it was an accident.     I have not gotten to the part that reflects the part where she begins to go thru Zanny, Casey & others going to Busch Gardens/Tampa yet.
WARNING LONG POSTS AHEAD, pour a cup of coffee 

Im in part III of the WFTV links to Cindy's FBI interview (links previously posted in SM) which hasnt gotten to what I originally was looking for yet but Ill give ya a review of what is glaring to me a second go around with this lying witch, my words bolded:

In Part I Cindy states that she doesnt hink Casey would cover for someone else, that she wouldnt put her family thru that.  This is a direct contradiction to her stating that Casey was "protecting" her family.

Cindy tells FBI agents that LE was misleading regarding an address she reportedly provided for "Zanny."  Then she states that she had a contact written on a post-it note she found in her address book & turned it over.  Cindy tells LE that it was put in there months prior to Caylee's disappearance.   Sorry Cindy, anyone can write a post-it note at any time and stick it onto something.   Note:   This is right before Cindy begins to implicate Ricardo Morales as possibly being "Zanny."

Cindy goes into this whole story about Caylee loving drums & how well she can keep a beat blah blah blah and then states "so I asked Casey about this picture, where it was taken a couple of months ago."  Casey said that Zanny was teaching Caylee how to play the drums.  Cindy reiterates Casey told her at that time it was Zanny's apt!   She goes further to say that someone watching Caylee could be "Zanny."YEA OKAY!   & that what she was about to tell them was very compelling, FBI agent N Savage interjects that they knew what she was trying to do & what they were going thru (IMHO a clever hidden message by him).   Cindy tells FBI that Caylee's dress was probably new from about March-May of that year. NOTE:  Casey during a jail visit with her parents stated it was Ricardo's apt but "Zanny's" looked like it  FOILED AGAIN!

Cindy states that Casey & Ricardo broke up the week before Caylee "went missing" NOT TRUE it was earlier but they did see each other thereafter, R Morales told LE that Caylee & Casey were at his apt 6/9-10, remember those dates.

Cindy indicated that Sgt Allen & Melich told her thee was a Zeneida looking into those apts so Cindy didnt know if Casey know that and "used it as a reference" - You follow me here!    Cindy then states that Casey & Ricardo had a "falling out" that weekend.   NO, Casey was already seeing Tony late May, in fact Caylee was at his apt, if memory serves 6/1.

Does everyone see that Casey's stories to her family (7/15 and during that month prior) is why they ALL bounced off this 6/8-6/10 weekend originally - IMHO the cover up began 7/15.  Is it any wonder why Cindy went ballastic when detectives uncovered the video/pictures that put Caylee with Cindy at the nursing home for Father's Day LYING SACK OF MANURE!

Next Cindy begins telling the tale that Zeneida was a seasonal employee of Universal, as in her roommate "Jennifer."    Cindy actually states that this is what she was being told by Casey during the time that she was "supposedly looking for Caylee."   NOTE:   Cindy actually used the word "supposedly."

Cindy makes a very big deal that a lanyard  with Casey's ID went missing the night of 7/15 or morning of 7/16 & states adamantly that Casey could not have gotten to it because Cindy had her blocked off (my words).   My thought on the lanyard missing story - From Cindy's twisted head what is the point to this 1) police soddy work or tampering 2) the beginning of trying to pin this on someone else.

Cindy then begins to implicate Amy because she has a Ft Lauderdale # & Casey told her "Zanny" had a Ft Lauderdale #.  Cindy speaks of the package that came with Amy's name on it to her house with a notice of change of address.  Cindy states that Casey told her some ridiculous story that didnt make sense.    NOTE: As we recall Casey told Amy she was getting her parent's house & they were getting divorced.   BIG LIE & A BIG ONE.  Originally this had me thinking Casey may have been planning to kill her parents, it still wouldnt shock me if that is the case.   Cindy told FBI that Amy told her she lent Casey her car during her PR trip because she was told Casey's car "was in the shop." LIE, ANOTHER WHOPPER  because Casey's car was already towed from Amscot 6/30 - If memory serves Amy left for PR 7/1.

CIndy then goes to Casey was staying with Tony because she was helping him promote his business (after the fact bull Casey told her) and that she had proof she worked for him (whatever) but they were "just beginning to connect" but "Ricardo still thought them as b/f - g/f."  IS THIS WOMAN NOT BAT SNIT CRAZY OR WHAT!  She interjects that she felt Casey was staying at Tony's because she wouldnt be able to come home without Caylee.   Keep this in the back of your mind

On 7/15 after smelling that car & attempting to clean it Cindy then meets up with Amy at the mall & goes to Tony's.  Cindy said that Amy suggested that Cindy hide behind the door because if Casey saw her she might not answer the door.    She goes thru this veiled attempt as to why her focus was not rifling thru Tony's apartment looking for Caylee because it was...get this "filled with smoke."   Well alrighty then  Cindy plays stupid here stating that she didnt know what was going on...O YES you did your daughter was defying you & you knew that from 6/15.

Part III FBI interview....to be continued later & hopefully I will get to Cindy's running them around circles with the Tampa/Busch Gardens story of which I was originally looking for.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2010, 05:53:12 PM »

hmm

Personally, I'd love seeing CA and GA brought in to Casey's case as witnesses in shackles Wink

I think juries may see their testimonies in their true light if that were the case.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2010, 05:54:31 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Casey Anthony’s Hatred and Disgust Towards Her Mother Cindy Reflected in Jailhouse Letters Along With Brother Lee’s Sexual Molestation
April 10th, 2010
Thanks  puker
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »

hmm

WOW thanks 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »

hmm

I agree, Turbo. I have daydreams of the day Casey is convicted that the cops come into the courtroom and handcuff the A's after the verdict is read.
It'd be the perfect ending.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.