April 25, 2024, 09:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277315 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »

I am watching Marinade Dave's video. Which jarred my memory off to another thought ..

It takes me back to the videos. This is a news video that aired on Dec 11, 2008 - This is all on Dec 11th - on local Florida news. It sounds like it was aired during mid day or even 6pm. Because Kronks call came in early within the morning. Media was a frenzy all day on this - 
Lots of talk about plastic bag - NO  mention of the color Black within ref of plastic garbage or bag. Within the letters of Robyn and Casey - one letter I recall that Robyn wrote to Tracey/ her Father ..can't recall to who.   BUT Robyn wrote of her mundane schedule of her life - in time increments. She wrote that watching TV came after 11pm. 11:15pm If I recall was TV time.

This is a good video to watch. Lots of commentary ongoing in this video about the BAG. All relative to Robyn and KC's letters/communication

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHRqPAbCQkg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yHRqPAbCQkg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I do not know what or who to believe in statements but this Vid  is  key  to what was being aired the mid day or early evening of Dec 11th.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHRqPAbCQkg&feature=related

I listened again to the media's commentary on the video What's in the black bag. Who ever titled the video " what's in the black bag??" there is no mention of the color black within the video.

It is said within the commentary that the Anthony's were due to arrive in Orlando from California " after this discovery today and will back by 5 pm Today"  So this was mid day that this was aired.

In the letters that I did bring myself to read that were not all talk about Superstardom and pucky. Casey ( I so want to use again the name Slore) wrote about TV. She wrote that " she was bored with the limited stations she was able to watch" She mentioned Soap Shows. I swear she wrote about Days of our lives - which would be a NBC affiliated local station. What station is NBC ? WESH. If I am wrong about the Soap show she mentions please correct me. I do not want to go back and read her letters.
This is the link of all NBC affiliates within Florida
http://www.nbc.com/Local/

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 10, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »

Deeni,I believe you are right.I can't read that stuff again.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »

In reply to Capps huge post the page before.

I think that Casey was using " Her Dope/drug/Snuf Card" way before Caylee was being drugged so Casey could go out and play.  Meaning she prob did drug Jesse at one time to steal from him, possibly even her Mother ..since Casey has always been so thoughtful to want to COOK for everyone.  She possibly " I think she did" did Dope up Amy -to steal from her.
Any young girl that goes to sleep with one pair of pants and wakes up with another on .. with Casey spending the night.. Makes you wonder what else she did to Amy that night.
During the Month of June -
I think she was plotting to Off her Parents. Her text messages to Amy " Planting Seeds" My Dad had a Stroke.. I have to go to the Hospital. Planting the seed that GA was in Ill health. My Mother is falling off the deep end - she is Nuts. My Mom is insane. My Parents are divorcing - The house will soon be ours.  My Mom is this, My Dad is that ..all pointing to Casey plotting the demise of GA/CA and Caylee. " Caylee is never seen by Casey's friends  " She is with Someone Else having the time of her Life" ... The majority of mid June and after.

I keep thinking sizzler .. The Chair should be brought back to the table.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2010, 07:35:26 PM »

Deeni,I believe you are right.I can't read that stuff again.   
Trimm I cannot subject my brain to her letters again either. She is a lunatic. Sane though. That is the part that is so bothersome.
She had her Radio in her cell. That her earbuds were glued to her nugget.  I have to dig up that date that she rec'd her radio..  Was said in her letters that Bobo was giving her practically anything she wanted ..right down to her mentioning he was going to smuggle in Food. That he was allowing communication with her Parents ..what else was he doing. That  Casey is not stating in her letters. What else did he allow or give her, or tell her or etc. She thinks Baez is her Father. She is that STUPID to believe anything he says. She see's BOBO as her Buddy. Her Pal, Her FRIEND. He purchased her faith in Jail. He probably told her and has told her all along - Honey, You know I am the only one that cares about you, So I have money sat aside for you. Its in an Account so when your set free. You will be able to START your life over again as you see fit. You won't have to live with your parents. You will finally be able to have your own life. (( I can hear it)) And since Casey lives in LA LA LAND she would fall for it.

He Baez needs to be on the Stand and not remain her atty. He needs to be called on the floor for being corrupt. He I swear in all his Antics with his communications ...with CA/GA and all the rest of them .. He is pushing for a Mistrial.  He wins either way. He knows so much more than any of anyone can conceive at this point. He is so Dirty. He I believe has been copying records and taking notes etc.. all along for his own benefit - handing them off to another party. Nothing to do with Justice. But for his belief that he is going to be a Millionaire + before this is over. This is turning into a Watergate. No joke. * Within KFN/ATTYs/Robyn/PI's/Holloways. He could have someone currently penning a book .. with his concealed records/his paperwork his taped convo's with the Ant's with Slore. ( Yes I said it). Promising this 3rd party a share in the wealth. Knowing that Casey has been the most searched topic on Google in Google's History.. Who could or would think anything different from Baez.  She was named the most Notorious Woman of 2009. Hated.
He is not Stupid. He probably cannot even sleep at night ..because he feels he is the Only One that has it " In the Bag". Poor Choice of words No. That is what Baez is - Garbage.     

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »

Hope not a repeat, but was just alerted to this post, came from topix.

Bringing over from Marinade Dave (one of the comments)Don't know if there's any truth to it.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/...

Lona1 // April 10, 2010 at 12:14 pm

hmm

Ft_Laud_PI at 2:43 AM April 10, 2010
Wooo Hooooo!!! A friend who works with the SAO texted me earlier with some wonderful news. CINDY ANTHONY IS (AND HAS BEEN) THE FOCUS OF A SEPARATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION!!! Who knows what may become of this, but IT IS ON. She and her merry band of THUGS are being looked regarding lying to authorities, manufacturing false evidence, falsifying documents, tampering/destroying of evidence, witness tampering, misleading investigators
, abuse of LE time/resources and overall obstruction of justice!! WOW—I never realized she was such a diabolical ringleader (not to mention a truly mean-spiritied and nasty woman). She has stomped on far too many toes for authorities to let her get away with this……and the state of FLA intends on prosecuting her to the full extent of the law. Shame on you, Cindy!

The video was interesting except where he kept saying geesh someone has really done some clearing in here. DUHHHHHHHHHH LE scraped that land past the roots of most of those bushes to find her little bones. How hard is that to figure out?  He must not have looked at the pictures they released showing NO grass, foliage or ANYTHING in those woods where they were searching.
Hi Turbo, not sure about the video, but what I posted about is in comments of that article.

I can't see any comments...............weird..................

I am sure the Anthonys are going to be prosecuted before this is all over. I just don't think LE wants to do it before the trial as the #1 priority is convicting KC.  This has been in the wind for a while, but I would guess that the Anthonys think it is just rumor but I am betting this is going to happen.

Turbo, where the title is, it says comments, that is a link, just well hidden.
Another look at Suburban Drive
April 10, 2010 · 129 Comments <-----  Click that over on the site    an angelic monkey

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2010, 07:38:56 PM »

Thanks Searching!   

Anytime Trimm.

Ono, Brandi dressed me for spring. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2010, 07:41:57 PM »

Searching:   That is the funniest avatar!!!     
an angelic monkey
Thank you for the new look, you gifted monkey you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2010, 07:49:52 PM »

I think that Casey was using " Her Dope/drug/Snuf Card" way before Caylee was being drugged so Casey could go out and play.  Meaning she prob did drug Jesse at one time to steal from him, possibly even her Mother ..since Casey has always been so thoughtful to want to COOK for everyone.  She possibly " I think she did" did Dope up Amy -to steal from her.
Any young girl that goes to sleep with one pair of pants and wakes up with another on .. with Casey spending the night.. Makes you wonder what else she did to Amy that night.
I think she was plotting to Off her Parents. Her text messages to Amy " Planting Seeds" My Dad had a Stroke.. I have to go to the Hospital. Planting the seed that GA was in Ill health. My Mother is falling off the deep end - she is Nuts. My Mom is insane. My Parents are divorcing - The house will soon be ours.  My Mom is this, My Dad is that ..all pointing to Casey plotting the demise of GA/CA and Caylee. " Caylee is never seen by Casey's friends  " She is with Someone Else having the time of her Life" ... The majority of mid June and after.

ITA Deenie and here is my last installment of Cindy's FBI interview which begins with what I was originally looking for (keep in mind she repeats this Tampa/Busch story to OCSO as well with the calendar, who can forget this woman taking over that poor detectives calendar & breathing down his neck) anyways here it is...

According to Cindy, the weekend of June 14th Casey told Cindy they were crashing at "Zanny's" apt that night.   Cindy then backtracks and catches herself stating that she has yet not found out from Ricardo or Amy if Caylee & "those guys" were at that apt (Ricardo's).   She then states "Im still not sure what day Tony took Casey in, Im still not sure."  Cindy thinks Caylee was there maybe not Casey...COLOR HER STUPID  Cindy explains that she is trying to discuss what Casey told her during this month that Caylee was "missing" where they were at....This is IMPOSSIBLE (Turbo & I on same page) because Caylee was with CINDY JUNE 15th, Casey was at the house that night!   To compound that further, Casey's cell pings indicate that she never EVER left the Orlando area.

Cindy goes on, Casey on the 14th told her mother she had a lot of work to do so it was better for her to stay at Zanny's.-HELLO CINDY, when did Casey drop off Caylee to you so you could go see your father the next day...hmmm??

Casey told her the next night (this would be 6/15) they stayed at Zanny's and then went to the Hard Rock (6/16).   Cindy states she isnt sure wahat that has to do with anything - NO SURPRISE THERE!

FBI agent interjects here and asked Cindy if Casey ever told her how she was paying for a nanny...Cindy replies that she never asked because Casey didnt have to pay rent, her car was paid for, insurance was rolled with theirs so there wasnt any issue with that.   Then for the first time Cindy gets honest for a rare moment & admits that Casey occassionally stole money and get this she "confronted her a little bit."   She then states if she looks Casey in the eyes she can tell if she is lying - YOU SURE CAN WITCH, THAT'S WH YOU ARE COVERING FOR HER NOW!

Cindy suggests that the FBI look into the Hard Rock, duh AMAZING!   Now she is Cindy Magnum PI...give me a break!   Anyways, Cindy reports that Casey told her she and Juliette were supposed to be in meetings all day, that the convention was moved to Tampa Busch Gardens, Zanny & her roommate were going to go to the parks with the kids with Casey & Juliette checking in periodically - Embellish much?  Conventions dont get relocated in a day like that fool!    Casey told Cindy that they were working on event planning for Universal, Busch & Disney - Disney does not co-op with Universal fool!

Now Cindy talks about Zanny getting into the accident stating she doesnt even know what date that is now.  Zanny's car got "totalled."   Cindy then tries to implicate Amy again here because of being told that Amy's father got her a new car after hers got totalled and Casey was supposed to help her go pick it up (jacksonville).  Beeotch, please listen to yourself!  Cindy Claims "and that is the Jacksonville connection" CINDY your daughter NEVER EVER left the Orlando area!

Cindy flat out calls Amy "suspect" but stumbles on her tongue a bit.   FBI agent interjects here (giggling am I) "In the end are you going to say Amy is Zanny?"  Im sorry but this is hysterical, they have her so pegged already.   Notice how easily this woman blames everyone but her monster, its shameless!

Cindy then states that Casey's description of Zanny might be Amy because she is tall - blond, not dark haired but tall...give me strength   She then tries to cast suscipion on Amy because she didnt volunteer to come to the house to help search, pass out flyers, whatever...her and Ricardo didnt according to her.  Cindy claimed that all of Casey's friends even ones that she had a falling out with (interesting) came out to help but they didnt.   HELLO EARTH TO CINDY your daughter stole from Amy & you are naming her as a suspect, why would see assist your daughter or be anywhere near your fudged up family?   Incidentally, this smacks of vendetta to me

OK my last nerve got hit rehearing Cindy claim that Ricardo could be Jeff Hopkins (the boyfriend) and Amy could be Zanny.  OK IM DONE! UNCLE!   Ive had enough - no really the whole point was to verify what Cindy was saying that Casey told her about the Tampa/Busch story which is IMPOSSIBLE because it never explains how Caylee was with Cindy on the 15th & Casey was at the house that night.

Heading for the IB, my head is splitting.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2010, 08:16:08 PM »

I am watching Marinade Dave's video. Which jarred my memory off to another thought ..

It takes me back to the videos. This is a news video that aired on Dec 11, 2008 - This is all on Dec 11th - on local Florida news. It sounds like it was aired during mid day or even 6pm. Because Kronks call came in early within the morning. Media was a frenzy all day on this - 
Lots of talk about plastic bag - NO  mention of the color Black within ref of plastic garbage or bag. Within the letters of Robyn and Casey - one letter I recall that Robyn wrote to Tracey/ her Father ..can't recall to who.   BUT Robyn wrote of her mundane schedule of her life - in time increments. She wrote that watching TV came after 11pm. 11:15pm If I recall was TV time.

This is a good video to watch. Lots of commentary ongoing in this video about the BAG. All relative to Robyn and KC's letters/communication

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHRqPAbCQkg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yHRqPAbCQkg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I do not know what or who to believe in statements but this Vid  is  key  to what was being aired the mid day or early evening of Dec 11th.

When this story was reported ( Casey mentioning the blanket before anyone else could know) I went straight to newspaper reports, local and National TV station reports and read every one I could find for the day the remains were found. All of them mentioned a skull and a bag or a garbage bag, or a black plastic bag. None mentioned a blanket, because that information was not even reported on at that stage. Dr Garavaglia describes the blanket in her post mortem report, and until that was released, I don't believe there had been any published mention of it.
I will happily be corrected if wrong.. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2010, 08:19:10 PM »

Capp-  I have got to the point now that when I see CA's name I get irate, without ever reading the article.  I just can't read or listen to anything about her...   I have to reply on others to keep me up to date.   I hope the post that states she is being investigated, I really want that to be true. No one deserves to get slapped down more than her. I can sympathize with Casey for a brief instant, when I think she had to live with that creature! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »

When this story was reported ( Casey mentioning the blanket before anyone else could know) I went straight to newspaper reports, local and National TV station reports and read every one I could find for the day the remains were found. All of them mentioned a skull and a bag or a garbage bag, or a black plastic bag. None mentioned a blanket, because that information was not even reported on at that stage. Dr Garavaglia describes the blanket in her post mortem report, and until that was released, I don't believe there had been any published mention of it.
I will happily be corrected if wrong.. 
Western this is why I posted what I posted. There is no mention of the blanket. There is no mention within this video from the local news " of the bag being black" .. I guess it is a bit Quid Pro Quo to those who are saying Robyn is lying.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2010, 08:30:10 PM »

WO & Deenie, I agree with both of you & Espresso.   Yesterday, I looked at every report I had the patience to find & none mentioned a blanket, laundry bag, t shirt etc etc,  NOPE NO BLANKET!

Im gonna go put the tootsies up & catch a movie.   Ill check in laters, was hoping for news about Nadia doesnt look like any will break tonight.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2010, 08:31:53 PM »

There isn't anyway to prove what Robyn is saying because it's not written down or dated.  She says Casey relayed those details to her verbally, but how can they prove she did when it's something that could have been learned later on from the news reports?
She had this information and never went to the cops, they came to her.
Robyn and Casey are the only 2 who know for sure what was divulged in these conversations.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #234 on: April 10, 2010, 08:57:49 PM »

My thoughts. If Robyn was busted for Murder, for intent of bodily harm whatever the other " Named" Gang Girl was incarcerated for - that has been mentioned within the letters between KC and inmates. I would have doubts in Robyn. 

But Robyn was busted for Pot. Her Husband's Pot - Their Pot. A Police Officer himself. If anyone knows the history of " Profit" within the correctional facility's across America -  This is a business. And small time -big time Pot growers/sellers/users have been the largest group, targeted group of citizens to FUND the correctional facilities For decades. Most Prisons/Jails benefit for those who are arrested for Marijuana. They are not offenders in the sense that they killed anyone etc. What was in their possession put them behind bars. There are more long term sentences offered out to those who had MJ in their possession - than to SEX offenders have ever been given  "proven with out a doubt" that they have raped, molested children - slapped and sent back to the streets. This all goes back to Profit. Drug use in America is pure Profit. Long story Short. I don't believe that Robyn is in Jail for being a deceitful person by her conviction.
She was/is like the millions WHO are today-currently living and surviving in the good ol' USA ( Who have not been Caught Yet into the System) who make money of off Supply and Demand.  I am not saying its right. But I will say that our " Jails / Prisons filled with Pot Growers/users are  overflowing " While convicted SO's Roam free ... is one of the biggest debacles of our Nation's Justice system. Our Govt "city/state/nation profits" by the people who are arrested/incarcerated-The longer the sentence the further the profit - We the tax payors pay that bill though for them to remain in the Jails/Prisons. It is an easy equation to figure out.
I am ranting but its true. I don't smoke pot. It's not my gig. But for those who do " you are a money pit " for the Govt. Once they find you, charge you - You are $$ in their pocket. Guaranteed. Ten years sentence ?? Robyn. Come on. Do I advocate Drugs no. No I do not.
Watch and Learn within this very short snip of Drugs and Govt. If you ever want to watch this Documentary its called " American Drug War - The last White Hope".
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6kp8bLVh_Bg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/6kp8bLVh_Bg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #235 on: April 10, 2010, 09:12:46 PM »

For all those who are SO's and have been given their Walking papers from a Judge- after the fact proven they should not be in society.  It all comes out with what " the Atty's waged between themselves and for their Paychecks" Most of the Scum who are SO's have a court appointed attys ( Paid by the Tax Payor)... It's a promise that  " this Scum bag will yet Offend again in a short time" more money to be made. Who cares if another child is the next victim, or tortured for life.

It all boils down to one thing. Money. Money in the Pockets of those who have full control of who walks and who does not - and for how long.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2010, 09:52:31 PM »

If you go back to my old, old posts, I thought from the first time it was disclosed that KC was planning on living in that house that she had in her mind to "off" her parents. The shovel, the $15,000 (which I thought was insurance money) and other things made me believe she had all intentions to do away with at least one and maybe both her parents if she could not get GA to get out of the house. I think the plan was to get CA to throw GA out and then off CA.  I thought she would figure out some way maybe to blame them for Caylee's death too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2010, 09:58:55 PM »

If you go back to my old, old posts, I thought from the first time it was disclosed that KC was planning on living in that house that she had in her mind to "off" her parents. The shovel, the $15,000 (which I thought was insurance money) and other things made me believe she had all intentions to do away with at least one and maybe both her parents if she could not get GA to get out of the house. I think the plan was to get CA to throw GA out and then off CA.  I thought she would figure out some way maybe to blame them for Caylee's death too.
Believe it or not Turbo - I think I remember your post.
That post or your words of - what you just said in reminder. I am not perfect, but Dang I do have the memory of an elephant.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2010, 10:05:48 PM »

There isn't anyway to prove what Robyn is saying because it's not written down or dated.  She says Casey relayed those details to her verbally, but how can they prove she did when it's something that could have been learned later on from the news reports?
She had this information and never went to the cops, they came to her.
Robyn and Casey are the only 2 who know for sure what was divulged in these conversations.

And the ONLY way to discredit what Robyn says is for KC to take the stand and that is NEVER going to happen unless she gets all warped in court and demands to take the stand which just might happen.

And Dennie I SO AGREE with you about Robyn being somewhat trustworthy just because her conviction is not of the deceptive type. It is just a business for a lot of people although it is an illegal business, she is just one of the ones who got caught out of thousands who don't.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 10, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »

ITA Deenie and here is my last installment of Cindy's FBI interview which begins with what I was originally looking for (keep in mind she repeats this Tampa/Busch story to OCSO as well with the calendar, who can forget this woman taking over that poor detectives calendar & breathing down his neck) anyways here it is...

According to Cindy, the weekend of June 14th Casey told Cindy they were crashing at "Zanny's" apt that night.   Cindy then backtracks and catches herself stating that she has yet not found out from Ricardo or Amy if Caylee & "those guys" were at that apt (Ricardo's).   She then states "Im still not sure what day Tony took Casey in, Im still not sure."  Cindy thinks Caylee was there maybe not Casey...COLOR HER STUPID  Cindy explains that she is trying to discuss what Casey told her during this month that Caylee was "missing" where they were at....This is IMPOSSIBLE (Turbo & I on same page) because Caylee was with CINDY JUNE 15th, Casey was at the house that night!   To compound that further, Casey's cell pings indicate that she never EVER left the Orlando area.

Cindy goes on, Casey on the 14th told her mother she had a lot of work to do so it was better for her to stay at Zanny's.-HELLO CINDY, when did Casey drop off Caylee to you so you could go see your father the next day...hmmm??

Casey told her the next night (this would be 6/15) they stayed at Zanny's and then went to the Hard Rock (6/16).   Cindy states she isnt sure wahat that has to do with anything - NO SURPRISE THERE!

FBI agent interjects here and asked Cindy if Casey ever told her how she was paying for a nanny...Cindy replies that she never asked because Casey didnt have to pay rent, her car was paid for, insurance was rolled with theirs so there wasnt any issue with that.   Then for the first time Cindy gets honest for a rare moment & admits that Casey occassionally stole money and get this she "confronted her a little bit."   She then states if she looks Casey in the eyes she can tell if she is lying - YOU SURE CAN WITCH, THAT'S WH YOU ARE COVERING FOR HER NOW!

Cindy suggests that the FBI look into the Hard Rock, duh AMAZING!   Now she is Cindy Magnum PI...give me a break!   Anyways, Cindy reports that Casey told her she and Juliette were supposed to be in meetings all day, that the convention was moved to Tampa Busch Gardens, Zanny & her roommate were going to go to the parks with the kids with Casey & Juliette checking in periodically - Embellish much?  Conventions dont get relocated in a day like that fool!    Casey told Cindy that they were working on event planning for Universal, Busch & Disney - Disney does not co-op with Universal fool!

Now Cindy talks about Zanny getting into the accident stating she doesnt even know what date that is now.  Zanny's car got "totalled."   Cindy then tries to implicate Amy again here because of being told that Amy's father got her a new car after hers got totalled and Casey was supposed to help her go pick it up (jacksonville).  Beeotch, please listen to yourself!  Cindy Claims "and that is the Jacksonville connection" CINDY your daughter NEVER EVER left the Orlando area!

Cindy flat out calls Amy "suspect" but stumbles on her tongue a bit.   FBI agent interjects here (giggling am I) "In the end are you going to say Amy is Zanny?"  Im sorry but this is hysterical, they have her so pegged already.   Notice how easily this woman blames everyone but her monster, its shameless!

Cindy then states that Casey's description of Zanny might be Amy because she is tall - blond, not dark haired but tall...give me strength   She then tries to cast suscipion on Amy because she didnt volunteer to come to the house to help search, pass out flyers, whatever...her and Ricardo didnt according to her.  Cindy claimed that all of Casey's friends even ones that she had a falling out with (interesting) came out to help but they didnt.   HELLO EARTH TO CINDY your daughter stole from Amy & you are naming her as a suspect, why would see assist your daughter or be anywhere near your fudged up family?   Incidentally, this smacks of vendetta to me

OK my last nerve got hit rehearing Cindy claim that Ricardo could be Jeff Hopkins (the boyfriend) and Amy could be Zanny.  OK IM DONE! UNCLE!   Ive had enough - no really the whole point was to verify what Cindy was saying that Casey told her about the Tampa/Busch story which is IMPOSSIBLE because it never explains how Caylee was with Cindy on the 15th & Casey was at the house that night.

Heading for the IB, my head is splitting.

I am enjoying the heck out of your posts. I particularly LOVE your comments - just sitting her laughing my big butt off over them actually. I got back into this accidentally and now since you are bringing out this, a LOT more makes sense doesn't it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.