April 24, 2024, 01:10:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277257 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2010, 10:24:29 PM »

There isn't anyway to prove what Robyn is saying because it's not written down or dated.  She says Casey relayed those details to her verbally, but how can they prove she did when it's something that could have been learned later on from the news reports?
She had this information and never went to the cops, they came to her.
Robyn and Casey are the only 2 who know for sure what was divulged in these conversations.

And the ONLY way to discredit what Robyn says is for KC to take the stand and that is NEVER going to happen unless she gets all warped in court and demands to take the stand which just might happen.

And Dennie I SO AGREE with you about Robyn being somewhat trustworthy just because her conviction is not of the deceptive type. It is just a business for a lot of people although it is an illegal business, she is just one of the ones who got caught out of thousands who don't.
Right ON  Turbo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2010, 10:42:08 PM »

Thanks Searching!   

Anytime Trimm.

Ono, Brandi dressed me for spring. 

It's just so cute!!  And I love the byline.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2010, 10:47:28 PM »

Searching:   That is the funniest avatar!!!     
an angelic monkey

As Rush Limbaugh would say:  "Talent on loan from God!"     Brandi---you are an artist extraordinaire!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2010, 10:54:35 PM »

Turbo, where the title is, it says comments, that is a link, just well hidden.
Another look at Suburban Drive
April 10, 2010 · 129 Comments <-----  Click that over on the site    an angelic monkey

Thanks a lot.........I finally found that little booger. I think he is way off in his thinking that KC could not have carried that bag there. All the witch did was stand at the edge there and THROW the bag. ANYONE can throw a 30 lb weight. I can even do that and she is much younger and in better shape than I am.

Geeshhh  how fit would you have to be?  A 24 pack of cokes weighs 21 lbs and I throw two of those around all the time. By the time Caylee was put there she most likely weighed less than 10 lbs because all the flesh and fluids of the body was gone. I don't know why these "so called experts" don't use some common sense when they evaluate what is possible.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2010, 10:55:00 PM »

Good evening Monkey friends......Lots of great posts today.  I sincerely hope that Cindy will face justice for her actions but up 'til now, she and the others have been coated with a thick layer of Teflon and every misdeed rolls off them.  I remember Lois saying that the officer to whom she complained about being chased by Milstead and Cindy and George said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  I feel that that is the prevailing attitude of Orlando LE, but OMG I hope I'm wrong.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »

Good evening Monkey friends......Lots of great posts today.  I sincerely hope that Cindy will face justice for her actions but up 'til now, she and the others have been coated with a thick layer of Teflon and every misdeed rolls off them.  I remember Lois saying that the officer to whom she complained about being chased by Milstead and Cindy and George said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?"  I feel that that is the prevailing attitude of Orlando LE, but OMG I hope I'm wrong.

They would have been arrested and then sued if they had done me that way. There is no way I would have allowed that to have happened without filing charges. I think part of that was because that woman had been in the middle of it all along, but that was not right she was entitled to police and court protection as much as any other citizen.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2010, 10:59:57 PM »

WO & Deenie, I agree with both of you & Espresso.   Yesterday, I looked at every report I had the patience to find & none mentioned a blanket, laundry bag, t shirt etc etc,  NOPE NO BLANKET!

Im gonna go put the tootsies up & catch a movie.   Ill check in laters, was hoping for news about Nadia doesnt look like any will break tonight.

I remember there was some blog debate about the color of the trash bag initially----but, I do not remember any mention of the blanket at all in any of the early media reports that I read or heard.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2010, 11:00:44 PM »

In reply to Capps huge post the page before.

I think that Casey was using " Her Dope/drug/Snuf Card" way before Caylee was being drugged so Casey could go out and play.  Meaning she prob did drug Jesse at one time to steal from him, possibly even her Mother ..since Casey has always been so thoughtful to want to COOK for everyone.  She possibly " I think she did" did Dope up Amy -to steal from her.
Any young girl that goes to sleep with one pair of pants and wakes up with another on .. with Casey spending the night.. Makes you wonder what else she did to Amy that night.
During the Month of June -
I think she was plotting to Off her Parents. Her text messages to Amy " Planting Seeds" My Dad had a Stroke.. I have to go to the Hospital. Planting the seed that GA was in Ill health. My Mother is falling off the deep end - she is Nuts. My Mom is insane. My Parents are divorcing - The house will soon be ours.  My Mom is this, My Dad is that ..all pointing to Casey plotting the demise of GA/CA and Caylee. " Caylee is never seen by Casey's friends  " She is with Someone Else having the time of her Life" ... The majority of mid June and after.

I keep thinking sizzler .. The Chair should be brought back to the table.

ITA Deenie and here is my last installment of Cindy's FBI interview which begins with what I was originally looking for (keep in mind she repeats this Tampa/Busch story to OCSO as well with the calendar, who can forget this woman taking over that poor detectives calendar & breathing down his neck) anyways here it is...

According to Cindy, the weekend of June 14th Casey told Cindy they were crashing at "Zanny's" apt that night.   Cindy then backtracks and catches herself stating that she has yet not found out from Ricardo or Amy if Caylee & "those guys" were at that apt (Ricardo's).   She then states "Im still not sure what day Tony took Casey in, Im still not sure."  Cindy thinks Caylee was there maybe not Casey...COLOR HER STUPID  Cindy explains that she is trying to discuss what Casey told her during this month that Caylee was "missing" where they were at....This is IMPOSSIBLE (Turbo & I on same page) because Caylee was with CINDY JUNE 15th, Casey was at the house that night!   To compound that further, Casey's cell pings indicate that she never EVER left the Orlando area.

Cindy goes on, Casey on the 14th told her mother she had a lot of work to do so it was better for her to stay at Zanny's.-HELLO CINDY, when did Casey drop off Caylee to you so you could go see your father the next day...hmmm??

Casey told her the next night (this would be 6/15) they stayed at Zanny's and then went to the Hard Rock (6/16).   Cindy states she isnt sure wahat that has to do with anything - NO SURPRISE THERE!

FBI agent interjects here and asked Cindy if Casey ever told her how she was paying for a nanny...Cindy replies that she never asked because Casey didnt have to pay rent, her car was paid for, insurance was rolled with theirs so there wasnt any issue with that.   Then for the first time Cindy gets honest for a rare moment & admits that Casey occassionally stole money and get this she "confronted her a little bit."   She then states if she looks Casey in the eyes she can tell if she is lying - YOU SURE CAN WITCH, THAT'S WH YOU ARE COVERING FOR HER NOW!

Cindy suggests that the FBI look into the Hard Rock, duh AMAZING!   Now she is Cindy Magnum PI...give me a break!   Anyways, Cindy reports that Casey told her she and Juliette were supposed to be in meetings all day, that the convention was moved to Tampa Busch Gardens, Zanny & her roommate were going to go to the parks with the kids with Casey & Juliette checking in periodically - Embellish much?  Conventions dont get relocated in a day like that fool!    Casey told Cindy that they were working on event planning for Universal, Busch & Disney - Disney does not co-op with Universal fool!

Now Cindy talks about Zanny getting into the accident stating she doesnt even know what date that is now.  Zanny's car got "totalled."   Cindy then tries to implicate Amy again here because of being told that Amy's father got her a new car after hers got totalled and Casey was supposed to help her go pick it up (jacksonville).  Beeotch, please listen to yourself!  Cindy Claims "and that is the Jacksonville connection" CINDY your daughter NEVER EVER left the Orlando area!

Cindy flat out calls Amy "suspect" but stumbles on her tongue a bit.   FBI agent interjects here (giggling am I) "In the end are you going to say Amy is Zanny?"  Im sorry but this is hysterical, they have her so pegged already.   Notice how easily this woman blames everyone but her monster, its shameless!

Cindy then states that Casey's description of Zanny might be Amy because she is tall - blond, not dark haired but tall...give me strength   She then tries to cast suscipion on Amy because she didnt volunteer to come to the house to help search, pass out flyers, whatever...her and Ricardo didnt according to her.  Cindy claimed that all of Casey's friends even ones that she had a falling out with (interesting) came out to help but they didnt.   HELLO EARTH TO CINDY your daughter stole from Amy & you are naming her as a suspect, why would see assist your daughter or be anywhere near your fudged up family?   Incidentally, this smacks of vendetta to me

OK my last nerve got hit rehearing Cindy claim that Ricardo could be Jeff Hopkins (the boyfriend) and Amy could be Zanny.  OK IM DONE! UNCLE!   Ive had enough - no really the whole point was to verify what Cindy was saying that Casey told her about the Tampa/Busch story which is IMPOSSIBLE because it never explains how Caylee was with Cindy on the 15th & Casey was at the house that night.

Heading for the IB, my head is splitting.

I am enjoying the heck out of your posts. I particularly LOVE your comments - just sitting her laughing my big butt off over them actually. I got back into this accidentally and now since you are bringing out this, a LOT more makes sense doesn't it?

I, too, am enjoying Capp's posts.  I know it gave you a headache...but..THANK YOU.  I is VERY interesting to re-visit old stuff now that we have so much more to add to it.  And it does make more sens now as well.   Thanks!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »

Put me down for another who is enjoying Capp's posts and brainstorms!!   It's more amazing than ever to re-read and study CinCin's behavior/statements.  Bizarre is putting it mildy.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2010, 11:11:56 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George or CinCin had life insurance policies at the time of the crime, and if so, the amount and the beneficary/ies.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2010, 11:16:26 PM »

They would have been arrested and then sued if they had done me that way. There is no way I would have allowed that to have happened without filing charges. I think part of that was because that woman had been in the middle of it all along, but that was not right she was entitled to police and court protection as much as any other citizen.

I agree.  I would have been at my attorney's office the next morning and he would  have filed criminal charges and a civil lawsuit.  Also, when George pushed that old lady he should have been charged with assault and battery.  She could have sued him too. And there's Lee and the vandalism.  Why these Anthonys have been allowed to trample people's civil rights and persons and to lie, tamper, cover-up, etc. with absolutely no consequences, I will never understand. If I were one of the people they harmed, I would have demanded that LE do their duty. And I would still be demanding it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George or CinCin had life insurance policies at the time of the crime, and if so, the amount and the beneficary/ies.

I have asked that over and over and no one seems to know and I haven't found it in any of the documents.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »

April 10, 2010 · 129 Comments <-----  Click that over on the site    an angelic monkey

Thanks a lot.........I finally found that little booger. I think he is way off in his thinking that KC could not have carried that bag there. All the witch did was stand at the edge there and THROW the bag. ANYONE can throw a 30 lb weight. I can even do that and she is much younger and in better shape than I am.

Geeshhh  how fit would you have to be?  A 24 pack of cokes weighs 21 lbs and I throw two of those around all the time. By the time Caylee was put there she most likely weighed less than 10 lbs because all the flesh and fluids of the body was gone. I don't know why these "so called experts" don't use some common sense when they evaluate what is possible.
Turbo you are in it. Have known it. We do not know it or have ever been in it - as you. Thats why I use the  in your comments back to mine. Your past is forever ingrained in your head. You know it as if you left it yesterday. Not much change I am sure.
I wish for you to instill to us - what its like to be in the inside "yet" not behind bars. Do you honestly understand and believe everything that has been stated in Slore's letters that Baez had his in's - for contraband, letters, food, etc .. because of Silva Hernandez's weaknesses as a guard. That SH allowed this to go on for countless months ... I don't think she allowed anything .. I think Baez paid her. I think that SH was burnt out ..was on the same floor 2nd time Casey was in lock up /and Baez talked to her and coaxed her. I will pay you cash.
No one will know, I am her ATTY representing her.  Who will know? No One but You and I.

Turbo what's your thoughts?   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 11, 2010, 12:21:27 AM »

Turbo you are in it. Have known it. We do not know it or have ever been in it - as you. Thats why I use the  in your comments back to mine. Your past is forever ingrained in your head. You know it as if you left it yesterday. Not much change I am sure.
I wish for you to instill to us - what its like to be in the inside "yet" not behind bars. Do you honestly understand and believe everything that has been stated in Slore's letters that Baez had his in's - for contraband, letters, food, etc .. because of Silva Hernandez's weaknesses as a guard. That SH allowed this to go on for countless months ... I don't think she allowed anything .. I think Baez paid her. I think that SH was burnt out ..was on the same floor 2nd time Casey was in lock up /and Baez talked to her and coaxed her. I will pay you cash.
No one will know, I am her ATTY representing her.  Who will know? No One but You and I.

My guess is she is a lesbian and allowed set ups like that for other lesbians. It is not that uncommon in jails from what I have been told. The allowing of the hair cutting and the "staying" in the cell together makes me think that might be the case. Unless she was paid off that would be the only explanation I can think of.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 11, 2010, 12:32:35 AM »

My guess is she is a lesbian and allowed set ups like that for other lesbians. It is not that uncommon in jails from what I have been told. The allowing of the hair cutting and the "staying" in the cell together makes me think that might be the case. Unless she was paid off that would be the only explanation I can think of.
My feeble mind keeps going back to some jail visitor logs and my memory is that Bozo made an inordinate amount of late night jail visits.  Since this all came to light, it might make sense that he went at those times to make his arrangements and/or payoffs to SH.  I need to find some time to track down those logs and make certain I am remembering them correctly.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: April 11, 2010, 12:46:46 AM »

As to

My feeble mind keeps going back to some jail visitor logs and my memory is that Bozo made an inordinate amount of late night jail visits.  Since this all came to light, it might make sense that he went at those times to make his arrangements and/or payoffs to SH.  I need to find some time to track down those logs and make certain I am remembering them correctly.

Another possibility since Robyn was allowed in her cell, that he was too. Think about that.................

My first clue that something wasn't right with his visits was the computer and his overreaction to them telling him not to bring it back. I thought then he was passing info between the Anthonys and KC. My next one was for the "memorial" when he was there the whole time with is trusty computer. I think he let her see the whole thing and that was the purpose of the Anthonys having the computer set up in the church with a web cam.

That jail has been very unprofessional with the things they have allowed and if I were the sheriff over that jail a LOT of heads would roll over all of this. Someone lost control over their jail. Many jails have banned computers and cell phones entirely because of this type of misuse by a few attorneys. The ones that don't usually have a guard watching what is on the screen - not close enough to read anything but to see that nothing is done which breaks the rules. Others have installed "blockers" to stop any cell phones or G3 connections through a computers for the rule breakers.

Did he go late at night to pay her off? Good question. My guess is it was something else, but it could have included a payoff before, if you know what I mean.  He sure did go through a lot of money to have not even done any depositions yet.

Another thing is the jail personnel are the low man on the totem pole in a police force. They are usually new recruits who need the jail experience or ones who do not make it on patrol or out in the field. They can also be ones who couldn't pass the FBI school but want to stay in LE.  Many times they are ones who are being punished by a sheriff. LOL  They make almost no money so the temptation for bribes might be huge.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2010, 12:50:46 AM »

Dennie,
I do believe her about the contraband because she was stating it as more of a side note and not to tell on him. I do see him as someone who would do that because I have felt something was not right with the jail procedures. I am just hoping it is just that one guard and not others involved too.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2010, 12:54:36 AM »

Turbo, yes so much makes sense...the one thing that doesnt is why this family thought for one hot sec that anyone (other than nitwits & nutjobs) would believe their complete balderdash!   I'm a coffee lover as you all know but the past two days had me sipping tonight (a far from common practice for moi) 

Sweet dreams, Cyas tomorrow!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2010, 01:01:26 AM »

Turbo, yes so much makes sense...the one thing that doesnt is why this family thought for one hot sec that anyone (other than nitwits & nutjobs) would believe their complete balderdash!   I'm a coffee lover as you all know but the past two days had me sipping tonight (a far from common practice for moi) 

Sweet dreams, Cyas tomorrow!

They thought people would believe it because they are so immune to the emotions of how other people feel. They had always told their lies and people either believed them or acted like they did, so they saw no reason to stop with this. You can tell by their family emails that everyone there had their number.

If they had told the truth in the beginning they may have been able to have passed this off as just another unfortunate accident with a young mother who was scared. but instead they made up their "script" and honestly thought they could get by with it. The kidnapping was the most stupid thing they did because that brought in the FBI and all their analysts and experts. I would bet money that their profilers had this case solved within days and just needed it to play out to get the evidence they needed to convict KC.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2010, 01:07:30 AM »

Dennie,
I do believe her about the contraband because she was stating it as more of a side note and not to tell on him. I do see him as someone who would do that because I have felt something was not right with the jail procedures. I am just hoping it is just that one guard and not others involved too.
Turbo, No "one" is guilty until found out to be proven or otherwise. Isn't that the way " of all things" in life.
 Meaning once a secret is said to another - Its no longer the property of the once secret holder.
And this SH was to be a guard - has been said in her work history " absences/tardiness" - Not like she was in a Union. Was she? Her background is to be flipped  " One to document records in writing " praised. Yet she allowed Slore to write letters Many letters and she SH transported them. WHY ? Why did she allow it? What was her benefit? That is why I think Baez offered her a payoff or gave her money. She was his weak link - He sought her out. She never offered herself up first. Baez is Smart - he is street smart. He found Silvia to be just that person to poke .. long enough to gain his confidence - and she fell for it.  JMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.