April 23, 2024, 08:02:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277205 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #260 on: April 11, 2010, 01:12:17 AM »

Turbo, yes so much makes sense...the one thing that doesnt is why this family thought for one hot sec that anyone (other than nitwits & nutjobs) would believe their complete balderdash!   I'm a coffee lover as you all know but the past two days had me sipping tonight (a far from common practice for moi) 

Sweet dreams, Cyas tomorrow!
Capp for what ever its worth- to you. I have to say that your efforts put forth ( for Caylee) you deserve much more and a sip.  You have given to the point your head hurts - several times -never have you though mentioned it until today Your head hurting to the point you had to leave.  So I have to give you Props all around = Thank you for being here and thank You for all your words posted here. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #261 on: April 11, 2010, 01:22:31 AM »

Capp I think that you have been here so long in Caylee's cages - your considered a staple like - Peanut butter.

Your not though. You are a true fighter for Caylee and Your not observed as you should be.
Just saying .........   
Only one person have I have given this face to over and over - from day one. That is Desi. I share it with Capp today.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2010, 01:34:31 AM »

Evening, all!  Been catching up and found this part of Cindy's interview with LE http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/cynthia%20anthony.pdf (Pages 20-23).  Cindy is relaying the stories Casey supposedly told her when she would call asking to see or speak to Caylee.  One of which was all the things she & Caylee were busy doing the week of July 10th-14th (or around that time frame, Cindy says all the weeks kind of ran together) was shopping at Target...Casey's little piece of truth!   

I also found it odd that Cindy launches into an explanation of how they found the tow yard notice on the door on July 14th and she mentions it was put there July 11th.  In case you've forgotten, she says they had killed the grass in the front yard on both sides (yet she never says how or why) and George was putting in plugs, while she weeded.  Who kills the grass in the front yard, first of all?  Secondly, why would you kill the grass the front yard intentionally or how if accidentally?  Why would she go to all the trouble to mention they'd killed the grass and shift gears mid-stream?  IMO, she's thinking on her feet, so to speak.  Finally, we've all seen the Anthony's house on webcams numerous times.  Judging by the angle with which they pull into their driveway, how could they miss any sort of notice attached to the front door (particularly if their mailbox is at the front door)?  Are they saying they didn't get the mail for 3-4 days?  I find that somewhat surprising since mid month is when most utilities come due, as well as car payments.  For people that seem to pay attention to the most minute details surrounding their home's appearance, this seems a little off.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2010, 01:47:31 AM »

things to make ya go hmmmm.....let's not forget this also...

OFFICERS ALLEGEDLY ADMIT TO SEX WITH CASEY

Casey Anthony is reportedly causing a stir inside the Orlando Police Department. An inside source told Eyewitness News at least two officers have stepped forward claiming to have had sexual relationships with her.

In august, Anthony Rusciano was fired from his position as an Orange County deputy for lying about his relationship with Casey.

A police spokesperson refused to comment on any aspect of the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

How many more that we don't know of ???

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2010, 01:49:43 AM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

TURBOTHINK-  Reading your post reminded me how Casey seems to have a bit of truth in every lie.  I wonder if Casey borrowed the part of rushing back to Zanny's house to get her insurance card from the traffic court incidents our monkeys kicked around in the past.  IIRC, there was some question of two traffic violations-on for Annie Downing and one for Casey.  They both seemed odd and one of them didn't have their insurance ID at the time of the stop.  Anyone?  I think "Zanny's" car accident was a definite borrow from Amy's life.  JMO  Wow!  Doesn't Casey have a life of her own?  Imagine having such a boring life, you have to steal parts of other people's?      If I were a "friend" of hers, I'd be running to Le and begging for an interview.  Who knows what part of my life she may have "borrowed"?  Honestly!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2010, 01:53:11 AM »

I think we need a separate section called the Matching Game, where we match up parts of Casey's lies to the friend she stole it from.  LOL!  Maybe we can call it Lie-Ology 101 and dissect the lies.   

Forecast for the Day:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »

I think we need a separate section called the Matching Game, where we match up parts of Casey's lies to the friend she stole it from.  LOL!  Maybe we can call it Lie-Ology 101 and dissect the lies.   
Ispy you seldom post - but when you do - It's always within your words that "we must tinker and go back" 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2010, 02:07:53 AM »

Thinking about the OSCO guard...wonder what hook Casey used with her?  What did she mirror and project back to Ms. Hernandez?  Wonder if Baez used his "First Hispanic lawyer to try such a prominent case" bunk to sway Ms. Hernandez?  I really hope not.  I hate it when people rely on their race to advance themselves.  As far as I'm concerned, it's a sure sign they already know they lack the talent/ability to make it on their own.  They're just riding the coat tails of the people.  The really sad part is there are a certain number of people who will support them, just because they're the same race...talk about manipulation.  That's how many a maniac has come to power (Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Saddam Husein, etc.).   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2010, 02:21:45 AM »

Hey, Deenie  Been reading you loud and clear these last two threads.  You have more time and patience than I do, I do believe.  LOL! I, for one, am glad the Anthonys like to talk.  The more they talked, the deeper hole they dug.  I'm fully confident that there's more than enough evidence in the profusion of media interviews, LE interviews, and court depos to snag the Anthonys.  In weaving their twisted web, their own words have ensnared them.  IMO, we'll see the family implode before this is all over.  Not gloating here...in all honesty, I would far rather them have made good choices long, long ago and all this maybe could have been avoided, for everyone's sake (most of all Caylee).  What a waste that all their lives have been ruined (Caylee most of all of course) because of Cindy & George's issues, Cindy's issues, George's issues, and Casey's issues (don't know the full extent of Lee's issues)!  Having said that, a unique (never existed before, irreplaceable, one of a kind) human being named Caylee Marie Anthony was killed and justice is coming.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2010, 02:26:24 AM »

O/T
Shout out to Trimm-Missed you in the last thread.   

Shout out to Brandi-  Thanks for my Easter avi!  As you can see, I'm late changing clothes.  Neutral

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2010, 02:29:24 AM »

Time to run...have an early morning.  Take good care everyone and have a good evening/morning.

Forecast for the Day:
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2010, 03:01:23 AM »

Thinking about the OSCO guard...wonder what hook Casey used with her?  What did she mirror and project back to Ms. Hernandez?  Wonder if Baez used his "First Hispanic lawyer to try such a prominent case" bunk to sway Ms. Hernandez?  I really hope not.  I hate it when people rely on their race to advance themselves.  As far as I'm concerned, it's a sure sign they already know they lack the talent/ability to make it on their own.  They're just riding the coat tails of the people.  The really sad part is there are a certain number of people who will support them, just because they're the same race...talk about manipulation.  That's how many a maniac has come to power (Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Castro, Saddam Husein, etc.).   
I've wondered what the hook may have been also. Sounds like the wee early morning hours in the jail are pretty active but in a low key way. Not many outsiders and probably not much higher ranking oversight by officials.  If it was the practice of KC's atty's  to visit with her then it would more than likely be easy to chat up bored guards, once some bond was forged, they could have visits without very much oversight which would explain the assist with letters or skype between KC and her parents, it would also be easy for Baez to persuade the guard that his poor client really needed some human contact and would she just help out a little so that KC (who the State wants to kill, gag)could write her new penpal BFF.
There's also the possibility that the guard wasn't so enamoured with KC or Baez but that she was friendly with any one of the other players Robyn,Maya or Cecelia.
the thought that KC might write secrets or pertinent info that somehow would benefit them, whether it was sentence reduction or even the lure of yet another book being published with KC's own written thoughts might have been the reason.
It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are willing to jump on board the crazy train but somehow, some way I think maybe the scheme team was involved, even if it was indirect encouragement to KC to strike up a friendship with another inmate knowing that human nature would prevail sooner or later and the word would get out that KC was "abused". I have flip flopped back and forth on this , who knows, tomorrow I might not think they had a hand in it!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2010, 03:58:05 AM »

Okay I have an insight and of course I always bring it to the "Cage".  Okay I'm up late tonight thanks to a much needed nap but now on to what's going on let's see I'm going over the audio calls and I'm on the Robyn Adams one so far and I'm on Disc 1 and up to audio number 31 or maybe 32 but I'll go back and count later here's the Observation while Robyn is talking to her Mother In Law you can hear a very LOUD BEEPING the mother in law ask what's that beeping noise then you hear Robyn a little hesitate states "It's that Casey Anthony girl, Every time her door opens up it beeps." So now on to the Question..SOMEONE had to "cover up" more then just one person/guard.  Who turned off the beeping electronic when Casey was allowed to have these conversations with Robyn?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2010, 04:26:56 AM »

So O/T but I know she will head in here first.... Happy Birthday Deenie!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2010, 07:00:46 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Leonard Padilla & Tim Miller Face Off Live on Casey Anthony Case
Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2010, 07:34:39 AM »

O/T
Shout out to Trimm-Missed you in the last thread.   

Shout out to Brandi-  Thanks for my Easter avi!  As you can see, I'm late changing clothes.  Neutral

Hey ISpy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-letters-analyzed-20100411,0,2547677.story
Psychologists: Jailhouse letters offer insight into Casey Anthony’s life behind bars

By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
2:01 a.m. EDT, April 11, 2010
The letters Casey Anthony penned in jail show an immature woman who needs attention and adoration from others.

That's what three psychologists gleaned from reviewing dozens of Anthony's hand-written notes and letters to a fellow inmate at the Orange County Jail. The doctors agreed to read and give insight from the letters at the request of the Orlando Sentinel.

"She is spending most of her time in isolation with no audience. She has no outlet for the stuff that goes through her mind," said Dr. Daniel Tressler, a forensic psychologist based in Altamonte Springs.

Anthony, 24, found an audience in fellow inmate Robyn Adams, a convicted drug dealer who is now in federal prison. The two exchanged notes — sometimes every other day — through a hardback book, "Do Away with August."

Click here to read some of Anthony's hand-written letters to Adams.

Since Anthony's arrest in October 2008, the only public view of her has come during her court appearances, at which she has said little and rarely displayed emotion. Letters released last week offer the first limited snapshot of what she has experienced while locked up.

"My nerves get the best of me when I'm just sitting around," Anthony wrote to Adams. "I hate that! It makes me self-conscious and I'm not, by any means."

Anthony called Adams "Cookie" and signed many of her letters "Muffin." She wrote about various topics, including accusations that her brother molested her when she was younger; plans for an RV trip with Adams; fears she may develop cancer; and how she has a crush on one of her attorneys. Through an attorney the Anthonys denied any sexual impropriety.

Altamonte Springs psychologist Dr. Barbara Mara described Anthony as someone with a great need to vent her conflicting emotions, including her fears, anxiety and unresolved anger toward her family.

"She portrays immature unrealistic kinds of thoughts," Mara said, adding some of it could be Anthony coping with her situation.
Continued here.....    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-letters-analyzed-20100411,0,2547677.story?page=2

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2010, 08:09:22 AM »

Hey Boo,Deenie has a Birthday Thread.   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7575.new#new

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »

Okay I have an insight and of course I always bring it to the "Cage".  Okay I'm up late tonight thanks to a much needed nap but now on to what's going on let's see I'm going over the audio calls and I'm on the Robyn Adams one so far and I'm on Disc 1 and up to audio number 31 or maybe 32 but I'll go back and count later here's the Observation while Robyn is talking to her Mother In Law you can hear a very LOUD BEEPING the mother in law ask what's that beeping noise then you hear Robyn a little hesitate states "It's that Casey Anthony girl, Every time her door opens up it beeps." So now on to the Question..SOMEONE had to "cover up" more then just one person/guard.  Who turned off the beeping electronic when Casey was allowed to have these conversations with Robyn?
Wow, you are right there had to be more then one guard. It appears this jail needs a good going over to see what has all been going on there that is not legal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.