April 20, 2024, 04:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276974 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 11, 2010, 12:29:19 PM »

So O/T but I know she will head in here first.... Happy Birthday Deenie!!! 

Dont knock me off my vine, my time is precious this morning & I dont want to forget to say

Deenie

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 11, 2010, 12:36:03 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Leonard Padilla & Tim Miller Face Off Live on Casey Anthony Case
Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

Hey, Trimm!  The pic with this article- I always thought Casey looked to me like she was hiding a smile.  I spent lots of time blowing this pick up, studying it from different angles, examining facial muscles used here.  IMO, she's thrilled with the attention she's getting/scene she's causing and trying (but failing miserably) to appear grieved/frightened.  Par for the course for a sociopath-trying to project the appropriate emotion, but the delivery is slightly off b/c her body isn't acting in response to the corresponding emotion.  It's that slight hiccup that we perceive in all of her interactions.  JMO

Ya know, its been said she was saying "get me the fudge out of here" so I wouldnt be at all surprised that she was hiding a smile...considering her bro & her openly share high fives, it wouldnt be shocking - but great observation just the same Ispy.

I wonder if this "face off" will occur if Tim is on his way to the Nadia search - I'd much rather him focus on that, this can wait.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 11, 2010, 12:37:12 PM »

Hey, Capp!  ITA that Cindy probably shares a stake responsibility-wise.  I vacillate on whether the A's were just overwhelmed by Casey and retreated into denial or just didn't want to admit their "perfect" family was less than perfect.  There are no perfect families 'cause there are no perfect people.  Like you though, I tend to think Cindy comes out swinging because she recognized the truth about Casey long ago and the reality of what Casey actually did threatens her self-image and self-worth.  People with a need to be in control work hard to maintain the facade of having it all together.  It's really sad, actually that they usually waste most of their life desperately grasping at an illusion that slips through their fingers like smoke.

Well, need to run.  Have a meeting to go to.  Have a good day, everyone!  Take good care.  Till next time...

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 11, 2010, 12:50:20 PM »

O/T
Shout out to Trimm-Missed you in the last thread.   

Shout out to Brandi-  Thanks for my Easter avi!  As you can see, I'm late changing clothes.  Neutral

Hey ISpy.   

Hey from me too!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #304 on: April 11, 2010, 01:09:14 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: April 11, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

No Rose. That actually makes a lot of sense.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 11, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

Well now I'm scared, thinking like Casey 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 11, 2010, 01:49:28 PM »

Lol, No Rose!   Monkey Devil!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2010, 01:52:14 PM »

makes perfect sense to me 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2010, 01:56:44 PM »

My DD worked as a corrections officer long time ago. I would go there on her " breaks" and have a visit with her sometimes in the front public waiting area. Even that was monitored and logged.
There are usually living units where several prisoners are housed together, so there is contact on those units, but Casey is in isolation. She is out for what ? Court appearances, lawyer visits, other visitors ( none ) and isn't she allowed to be in the common area for TV and the library. I just can't see this contact going on or Casey being let out of her cell for other purposes without someone noticing. SH wasn't the only one working these shifts.
I have only visited a prison once for a job interview for an admin job. where I actually was " inside ". I declined to be interviewed any further as the entire set up there made me queasy and sweaty. Even getting to the office where I was going to work involved the loss of my freedom too. The smell bothered me. Closed spaces, old socks, dirt, pee, disinfectant, bars on windows. Plus some of the trustees would be outside cleaning the floors. It was a fed prison and there were lifers, etc in there.
No decor either, where do they get that color paint ?   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 11, 2010, 01:58:23 PM »

Well, messed that up royally!  Sorry,mizjay!  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Casey or Baez didn't have Robyn's letters for insurance or to write a tell-all book/collaborate on a made-for-TV movie.  This is going to get interesting.  Just when you think you've seen it all...

Morning, all!  Pardon me for the lack of manners.  Good to "read" you this a.m.
Good morning/afternoon all!
One thing's for sure, somebody has the letters and more than likely they WILL be used in somebody's book. KC is right about one thing, she is (in)famous and will go down in history as a cold calculated sociopath who murdered her child and with the documented party life afterward. It's sad but true that her story is a movie makers dream. 
You're right, just when you think you've seen it all........Georgie, accused of incest and Cin, family dominatrix insert themselves in another missing child tragedy. This tells us that nothing will stop any of the massively dysfunctional A's, their circus will continue regardless of circumstances. The letters show exactly that mindset, kill your precious baby...oh well, a little hand rubbing and back to me,me,me. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2010, 02:00:44 PM »

Well now I'm scared, thinking like Casey 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2010, 02:01:37 PM »

OT -  Nut, is that you?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct
That is scary to me, and I don't know what that all means as far as mental health issues go. I know people suspect she is a sociopath, don't know if that kind of thing would fit into that, but to me she seems crazy.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »

OT -  Nut, is that you?   

I need a change, lol...mid-life crisis 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2010, 02:10:27 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Leonard Padilla & Tim Miller Face Off Live on Casey Anthony Case
Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

Hey, Trimm!  The pic with this article- I always thought Casey looked to me like she was hiding a smile.  I spent lots of time blowing this pick up, studying it from different angles, examining facial muscles used here.  IMO, she's thrilled with the attention she's getting/scene she's causing and trying (but failing miserably) to appear grieved/frightened.  Par for the course for a sociopath-trying to project the appropriate emotion, but the delivery is slightly off b/c her body isn't acting in response to the corresponding emotion.  It's that slight hiccup that we perceive in all of her interactions.  JMO

Ya know, its been said she was saying "get me the fudge out of here" so I wouldnt be at all surprised that she was hiding a smile...considering her bro & her openly share high fives, it wouldnt be shocking - but great observation just the same Ispy.

I wonder if this "face off" will occur if Tim is on his way to the Nadia search - I'd much rather him focus on that, this can wait.
As much as I'd love to see LP get a smack down right now, I hope Tim does what he does best instead. Giving hope to a family that's desperate and giving the world a real selfless hero. After the low down money grubbers that have latched onto Caylee's saga, all of this constant rush to have the latest dog fight turns me off.   I just don't get LP anymore, I don't get NG anymore, I don't get the justice system anymore, geez what happened to integrity?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 11, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »

OT -  Nut, is that you?   

I need a change, lol...mid-life crisis 
I like it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 11, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »

Kat_Gram thanks for the info on the jails, I have never been in one and would have no idea how they look or anything. I hope that I can keep it that way 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 11, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George or CinCin had life insurance policies at the time of the crime, and if so, the amount and the beneficary/ies.

I have asked that over and over and no one seems to know and I haven't found it in any of the documents.

Well ... it's private information, certainly, but surely might prove interesting in regards to our natural queries.  Would love to know!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.