March 28, 2024, 12:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275523 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 11, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct
That is scary to me, and I don't know what that all means as far as mental health issues go. I know people suspect she is a sociopath, don't know if that kind of thing would fit into that, but to me she seems crazy.
Me too! She's nutz.
The really crazy thing is, all the changing identities that Cindy did in her interrogations. Amy= Zanny Ricardo= Nanny, Jesse= ZG , Tony= Jeff  or whoever is whoever...is it any wonder that after a lifetime of always having mom clean up and rewrite history for any drama by making the blame be on any one else, even if it's a fantasy person, that it would come naturally to step outside of the guilty box and let a pretend person be the culprit. To me the crazy part comes in when, she seems to have blurred the lines that she made the person up on purpose.  I'm pretty sure that CinCin knew exactly who and why she was throwing to the wolves and in the past I'm pretty sure KC knew exactly when she was concocting some imaginary co-worker or boss, but now it sounds like KC is slipping into bonafide insanity ( not meaning she was insane when she killed Caylee) just off her rocker
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 11, 2010, 02:28:21 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George or CinCin had life insurance policies at the time of the crime, and if so, the amount and the beneficary/ies.

I have asked that over and over and no one seems to know and I haven't found it in any of the documents.

Well ... it's private information, certainly, but surely might prove interesting in regards to our natural queries.  Would love to know!

Dont know but one has to raise the question where Casey claimed to Amy that she had $15,000....the slore didnt work for over two years, well maybe the streets but not legitimate work by a long shot.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #322 on: April 11, 2010, 02:31:56 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct
That is scary to me, and I don't know what that all means as far as mental health issues go. I know people suspect she is a sociopath, don't know if that kind of thing would fit into that, but to me she seems crazy.
Me too! She's nutz.
The really crazy thing is, all the changing identities that Cindy did in her interrogations. Amy= Zanny Ricardo= Nanny, Jesse= ZG , Tony= Jeff  or whoever is whoever...is it any wonder that after a lifetime of always having mom clean up and rewrite history for any drama by making the blame be on any one else, even if it's a fantasy person, that it would come naturally to step outside of the guilty box and let a pretend person be the culprit. To me the crazy part comes in when, she seems to have blurred the lines that she made the person up on purpose.  I'm pretty sure that CinCin knew exactly who and why she was throwing to the wolves and in the past I'm pretty sure KC knew exactly when she was concocting some imaginary co-worker or boss, but now it sounds like KC is slipping into bonafide insanity ( not meaning she was insane when she killed Caylee) just off her rocker
Those letters were very bizarre to me, I've never seen anyone like her before. She is off her rocker for sure.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 11, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »

No Rose. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Spot on, she is totally self-absorbed & in her writings she talks in the first, second, third person...the only world Casey knows is herself & the rest just live in it for her purpose.   That is not to say she is insane, she's legally or medically not but she is very typical of a narcissistic sociopath.   She is way to calculating, manipulative & aware of her surroundings.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 11, 2010, 02:36:03 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Leonard Padilla & Tim Miller Face Off Live on Casey Anthony Case
Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

Hey, Trimm!  The pic with this article- I always thought Casey looked to me like she was hiding a smile.  I spent lots of time blowing this pick up, studying it from different angles, examining facial muscles used here.  IMO, she's thrilled with the attention she's getting/scene she's causing and trying (but failing miserably) to appear grieved/frightened.  Par for the course for a sociopath-trying to project the appropriate emotion, but the delivery is slightly off b/c her body isn't acting in response to the corresponding emotion.  It's that slight hiccup that we perceive in all of her interactions.  JMO

I agree 100% 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: April 11, 2010, 02:36:19 PM »

When Casey is found guilty, in the sentencing phrase can the judge also say that
she cannot profit from her daughters death such as books, movies, etc. I wonder if
this is possible.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 11, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »

Casey reminds me of Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects, making up things that he sees in the interrogation room. Wonder if Casey liked that movie? I know that a lot of kids have little fantasy worlds, don't think that is strange, but I wonder what would cause a grown up to be in a fantasy world is it because she is a narcissistic sociopath, or could she have experienced some trauma that caused that?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: April 11, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George or CinCin had life insurance policies at the time of the crime, and if so, the amount and the beneficary/ies.

I have asked that over and over and no one seems to know and I haven't found it in any of the documents.

Well ... it's private information, certainly, but surely might prove interesting in regards to our natural queries.  Would love to know!

Dont know but one has to raise the question where Casey claimed to Amy that she had $15,000....the slore didnt work for over two years, well maybe the streets but not legitimate work by a long shot.

I can't find it now but at one time there was something about a $15,000 insurance policy. I don't know if it was on Caylee , CA or GA but one of the "insiders" told about hearing about it. That is when I suspected that KC had plans to "off" her parents if it was not on Caylee.  That would fit with the amount of money usually on a company insurance policy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 11, 2010, 02:45:24 PM »

No Rose. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Spot on, she is totally self-absorbed & in her writings she talks in the first, second, third person...the only world Casey knows is herself & the rest just live in it for her purpose.   That is not to say she is insane, she's legally or medically not but she is very typical of a narcissistic sociopath.   She is way to calculating, manipulative & aware of her surroundings.
It gives me a tiny thrill to think that Mr. Charmy Mason may have given her a small dose of reality, she didn't have her almost ready to giggle look going on at the hearing and I loved it that her sista entourage was awol. No hand holding, arm rubbing, nada, zip. It will be very interesting in the future as things finally get past the inane school yard antics that Baez only knows how to do. Up til now seems like all time has been spent on framing someone else. Soon, somebody is going to have to start drilling it into princess nutcake, what the defense is going to be and for her to retain one version and STHU.  She's not going to get to be the CEO anymore.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2010, 02:52:50 PM »

Casey reminds me of Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects, making up things that he sees in the interrogation room. Wonder if Casey liked that movie? I know that a lot of kids have little fantasy worlds, don't think that is strange, but I wonder what would cause a grown up to be in a fantasy world is it because she is a narcissistic sociopath, or could she have experienced some trauma that caused that?
Years of lying about everything could maybe do it. Ya know, while you're smoothing nonexistant wrinkles, adjusting your socks, picking lint off your shirt, your eye catches an ashtray in your peripherial vision and whoila, the next fantasy person also smoked, then to make it more believable, the brand and maybe some funny story about smoking........they never waste an opportunity
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 11, 2010, 02:58:08 PM »

I don't like him,but he's a link.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/04/of-rats-and-women/
bLAWg, bLOG, BLAHg by Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby Rotating Header Image
Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 11, 2010, 03:14:50 PM »

It's quite possible, IMO, that CinCin found that having a daughter was too much competition for the attention of the men in her men in her immediate family---George & Lee.  Wasn't she the youngest in her own family and the only girl?  That would kind of like be fun---Maybe she secretly resented Casey from the very beginning.  I say this, because, IMO, there is a deep-seated resentment there which has nothing to do with competing for control of Caylee, but was there long before Caylee.   I have known women who were the mother of only boys and when a daughter-in-law comes into the picture, for instance, the daughter-in-law has hell to pay and never does anything right.   There's a primative territoral type jealousy on behalf of the mother who, up till then, has been the Queen Bee in the hive.   Their family miseries began long before Caylee, IMO.  Maybe this accounts for Casey's seemingly hungry need for approval?   I just don't think Casey & CinCin ever hit it off
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 11, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »

Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

Thank-you that was very interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: April 11, 2010, 03:16:44 PM »

It's quite possible, IMO, that CinCin found that having a daughter was too much competition for the attention of the men in her men in her immediate family---George & Lee.  Wasn't she the youngest in her own family and the only girl?  That would kind of like be fun---Maybe she secretly resented Casey from the very beginning.  I say this, because, IMO, there is a deep-seated resentment there which has nothing to do with competing for control of Caylee, but was there long before Caylee.   I have known women who were the mother of only boys and when a daughter-in-law comes into the picture, for instance, the daughter-in-law has hell to pay and never does anything right.   There's a primative territoral type jealousy on behalf of the mother who, up till then, has been the Queen Bee in the hive.   Their family miseries began long before Caylee, IMO.  Maybe this accounts for Casey's seemingly hungry need for approval?   I just don't think Casey & CinCin ever hit it off
I think you are so right, and that sure makes sense.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2010, 03:26:43 PM »

I think you are so right, and that sure makes sense.
Sure sounds right to me also. Good thinking.  Sure seems like a pyschiatrist could have a field day with this fam.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »

Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

Thanks for his link.   It's good to stay informed;   If I knew him socially, I'd never be able to discuss any case with him & that would drive me batso!   lol  ~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: April 11, 2010, 03:38:32 PM »

I wonder if she had a secret life insurance policy on either one of her parents?  Even though she had no employment---that never seemed to phase her obtaining money which would pay for a premium ---and if the payout was only $15,000.00 then the premium would have been miniscule.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 11, 2010, 03:45:22 PM »

When Casey is found guilty, in the sentencing phrase can the judge also say that
she cannot profit from her daughters death such as books, movies, etc. I wonder if
this is possible.

Well the Son of Sam Law was revised but Im pretty sure the State of Florida has a provision that does not allow for a convicted felon to profit off their crime...wait Ill look it up to verify

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 11, 2010, 03:56:20 PM »

this is possible.

Well the Son of Sam Law was revised but Im pretty sure the State of Florida has a provision that does not allow for a convicted felon to profit off their crime...wait Ill look it up to verify

Citation: FLA. STAT. Ch. 944.512 (2000)
History: Enacted in 1977.

TITLE XLVII CRIMINAL PROCEDURE AND CORRECTIONS
CHAPTER 944 STATE CORRECTIONAL SYSTEM

Fla. Stat. § 944.512 (2000)

944.512 State lien on proceeds from literary or other type of account of crime for which convicted.

(1) A lien prior in dignity to all others shall exist in favor of the state upon royalties, commissions, proceeds of sale, or any other thing of value payable to or accruing to a convicted felon or a person on her or his behalf, including any person to whom the proceeds may be transferred or assigned by gift or otherwise, from any literary, cinematic, or other account of the crime for which she or he was convicted. A conviction shall be defined as a guilty verdict by a jury or judge, or a guilty or nolo contendere plea by the defendant, regardless of adjudication of guilt. The lien shall attach at the time of the conviction in county or circuit court. In the event of an appeal, the funds will be held in the Revolving Escrow Trust Fund of the Department of Legal Affairs until the appeal is resolved.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/about.aspx?id=12746#Florida

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: April 11, 2010, 04:11:46 PM »

Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

Thanks for his link.   It's good to stay informed;   If I knew him socially, I'd never be able to discuss any case with him & that would drive me batso!   lol  ~~

He's still attempting to tarnish Yuri like its his job...I refuse to get as upset with this tool as I did the other day.    YM was over at WS but I saw NOTHING about this case that was directed toward things he should not have been disclosing, if I remember correctly he was coaxed over there by well wishers when he broke his leg....now I may have missed a good bit of it because I refused to attach my name to that site & only read over there if absolutely necessary.   I just look forward to the day that Hornsby gets proven wrong about much of his own agenda's input on this case.    He might be talking about rats & ducks but he's a slug.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.