April 19, 2024, 03:05:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276885 times)
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: April 11, 2010, 04:21:18 PM »

Thank-you Capp. But it won't stop Baez or the A's from earning from Caylee's death.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: April 11, 2010, 04:37:48 PM »

I have always assumed that an inmate's jail cell was subjected to random searches, without any notice, and that nothing was off-limits to the searchers.  Is there such a thing as an official "law drawer" in a cell that searchers aren't allowed to access?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #342 on: April 11, 2010, 04:39:17 PM »

I think Ms. Hernadez identified with the prisoners more than with her fellow guards or the organization she worked for. It does happen, but it is usually a male / female relationship.
There are always persons employed in these positions who are not good candidates for this type of work due to their identification with the " underdog ". 
The inside of most jails are full of cameras and usually have a bank of security screens at a single desk that are montiored by someone sitting there 24/7. I don't know how all of this was going on without someone noticing.
m dave has a new video up, he drove down Suburban Drive. Nothing worth looking at but I didn't know that until I wasted time looking at it.   
This is true. Inmates (and morons like me) are visible at all times from the CCTV system in control central. Even in the shower, they are visible. And there is ALWAYS an officer watching those screens...the other officers can be off doing things, but someone is always watching. I won't even go into the visibility factors for the drunk/detox/juvie cells.

While I do believe the note passing (we have proof of that) I do not buy the inmate-inmate visits. Especially with such a high profile slore!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: April 11, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »

makes perfect sense to me 

OT -  Nut, is that you?   

I need a change, lol...mid-life crisis 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 11, 2010, 04:45:42 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Leonard Padilla & Tim Miller Face Off Live on Casey Anthony Case
Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

Hey, Trimm!  The pic with this article- I always thought Casey looked to me like she was hiding a smile.  I spent lots of time blowing this pick up, studying it from different angles, examining facial muscles used here.  IMO, she's thrilled with the attention she's getting/scene she's causing and trying (but failing miserably) to appear grieved/frightened.  Par for the course for a sociopath-trying to project the appropriate emotion, but the delivery is slightly off b/c her body isn't acting in response to the corresponding emotion.  It's that slight hiccup that we perceive in all of her interactions.  JMO

Ya know, its been said she was saying "get me the fudge out of here" so I wouldnt be at all surprised that she was hiding a smile...considering her bro & her openly share high fives, it wouldnt be shocking - but great observation just the same Ispy.

I wonder if this "face off" will occur if Tim is on his way to the Nadia search - I'd much rather him focus on that, this can wait.
As much as I'd love to see LP get a smack down right now, I hope Tim does what he does best instead. Giving hope to a family that's desperate and giving the world a real selfless hero. After the low down money grubbers that have latched onto Caylee's saga, all of this constant rush to have the latest dog fight turns me off.   I just don't get LP anymore, I don't get NG anymore, I don't get the justice system anymore, geez what happened to integrity?

mizjay, this case has brought the best and the worst in .....people, laws, and human decency

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: April 11, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »

Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

Hey, Trimm!  The pic with this article- I always thought Casey looked to me like she was hiding a smile.  I spent lots of time blowing this pick up, studying it from different angles, examining facial muscles used here.  IMO, she's thrilled with the attention she's getting/scene she's causing and trying (but failing miserably) to appear grieved/frightened.  Par for the course for a sociopath-trying to project the appropriate emotion, but the delivery is slightly off b/c her body isn't acting in response to the corresponding emotion.  It's that slight hiccup that we perceive in all of her interactions.  JMO

Ya know, its been said she was saying "get me the fudge out of here" so I wouldnt be at all surprised that she was hiding a smile...considering her bro & her openly share high fives, it wouldnt be shocking - but great observation just the same Ispy.

I wonder if this "face off" will occur if Tim is on his way to the Nadia search - I'd much rather him focus on that, this can wait.
As much as I'd love to see LP get a smack down right now, I hope Tim does what he does best instead. Giving hope to a family that's desperate and giving the world a real selfless hero. After the low down money grubbers that have latched onto Caylee's saga, all of this constant rush to have the latest dog fight turns me off.   I just don't get LP anymore, I don't get NG anymore, I don't get the justice system anymore, geez what happened to integrity?

mizjay, this case has brought the best and the worst in .....people, laws, and human decency

I know       I hope every single day that something decent and good will come out of this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 11, 2010, 04:55:25 PM »

Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

I know       I hope every single day that something decent and good will come out of this.

me too.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: April 11, 2010, 05:36:29 PM »

It's quite possible, IMO, that CinCin found that having a daughter was too much competition for the attention of the men in her men in her immediate family---George & Lee.  Wasn't she the youngest in her own family and the only girl?  That would kind of like be fun---Maybe she secretly resented Casey from the very beginning.  I say this, because, IMO, there is a deep-seated resentment there which has nothing to do with competing for control of Caylee, but was there long before Caylee.   I have known women who were the mother of only boys and when a daughter-in-law comes into the picture, for instance, the daughter-in-law has hell to pay and never does anything right.   There's a primative territoral type jealousy on behalf of the mother who, up till then, has been the Queen Bee in the hive.   Their family miseries began long before Caylee, IMO.  Maybe this accounts for Casey's seemingly hungry need for approval?   I just don't think Casey & CinCin ever hit it off
I think you are so right, and that sure makes sense.
Sure sounds right to me also. Good thinking.  Sure seems like a pyschiatrist could have a field day with this fam.

The psychiatrist would be set for life!   Wouldn't need any other patients.    Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: April 11, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

I don't like him,but he's a link.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/04/of-rats-and-women/
bLAWg, bLOG, BLAHg by Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby Rotating Header Image
Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

Thanks for his link.   It's good to stay informed;   If I knew him socially, I'd never be able to discuss any case with him & that would drive me batso!   lol  ~~

He's still attempting to tarnish Yuri like its his job...I refuse to get as upset with this tool as I did the other day.    YM was over at WS but I saw NOTHING about this case that was directed toward things he should not have been disclosing, if I remember correctly he was coaxed over there by well wishers when he broke his leg....now I may have missed a good bit of it because I refused to attach my name to that site & only read over there if absolutely necessary.   I just look forward to the day that Hornsby gets proven wrong about much of his own agenda's input on this case.    He might be talking about rats & ducks but he's a slug.

What little I saw post over there was benign and didn't violate any ethics----I wonder why RH seems so hell bent to go after him?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: April 11, 2010, 05:42:41 PM »

makes perfect sense to me 

OT -  Nut, is that you?   

I need a change, lol...mid-life crisis 

Monkey Devil!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: April 11, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »

Our talk earlier about what reason a guard might be helpful to inmates........ me thinks Ms Hernandez likes spicy peanuts!  Along with kc's "law drawer' she prolly has a snack drawer also to use as her bribes. Seems like it wouldn't be enough to jeapordize your job over but...........I'd hate to really think what I might do for a Reeses Peanut Cup....just sayin   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »

I have always assumed that an inmate's jail cell was subjected to random searches, without any notice, and that nothing was off-limits to the searchers.  Is there such a thing as an official "law drawer" in a cell that searchers aren't allowed to access?

You are right about the searches. I copied this from the Orange County Inmate handbook:

I don't think there are little cubbyholes that they can have that are off limits to the corrections officers.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2010, 05:53:23 PM »

I've never worked in a prison, so maybe Teyve can shed a bit of light on this, but I'd be surprised if the electronic alarms on the cell doors are disabled at night.  The inherent purpose is to know when someone is entering or exiting that cell to ensure everyone's safety, guards as well as prisoners.  I would think (again, I'm no expert) that it's like staying overnight in a hospital.  There are certain noises that are par for the course and you just get used to them.  My relative worked in a correctional facility and quickly grew weary of being beeped in and out constantly.  MOO

ITA on the guard's/Casey's/Robyn's sexual orientation thing.  The fact is, we have allegations of a solitary prisoner receiving visits from another prisoner.  I'm hard pressed to think of a single good reason for a late night attorney visit though, except in the case of a death row inmate just prior to execution or an emergency situation (assault by other inmates, prisoner suicide attempt, etc.).  Given the lack of depos taken, the size of the Defense team, and Andrea Lyon's students researching this case for course credit, why would Baez need to come late night?  Of course, I'm not an attorney, so maybe I'm missing something.  Any attorneys in the house?  All MOO
Sorry ISpy, but my jail doors do not open unless control central buzzes them open. You have to push a button, they respond, you tell them where or what you want. Even the commander of the jail has to be buzzed thru. This, of course, sets off my hinky meter. Am I to seriously believe that inmates can leave their cell, with the only warning to the staff being the sound of a buzzer? I don't think so...maybe in Keystone Kop land, but I don't think OCSO works like that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2010, 05:54:17 PM »

Our talk earlier about what reason a guard might be helpful to inmates........ me thinks Ms Hernandez likes spicy peanuts!  Along with kc's "law drawer' she prolly has a snack drawer also to use as her bribes. Seems like it wouldn't be enough to jeapordize your job over but...........I'd hate to really think what I might do for a Reeses Peanut Cup....just sayin   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »

Good morning Monkeys--a couple of thoughts before I'm off to church. 

Surely the beeper which sounds when a cell door is opened is turned off at night, particularly since some attorneys apparently make late night visits.  It would disturb the sleep of everyone else there.  Also, since Baez is not SH's attorney, I don't see how he would be able to see any client but his own, Casey, unless everybody in that jail is corrupt.  All of his visits are logged.  As to his bribing anyone, I'd be really careful about posting that. There's no evidence to even suggest that as far as I know.  While IMO Baez has not served Casey well, and I am not impressed with his performance in a courtroom, those are the things we've seen and have a reasonable basis on which to form an opinion. There has been discussion as to whether or not Baez or his agent or Cindy and the others read here. I don't know if they do or not, but chances are, IMO, that they do to see what's being said about them. 

I used to be on a forum with a man called "Bob."  He would often say, "When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Sometimes things are exactly as they appear to be unless there is evidence otherwise.

IMO Hernandez made friends with Casey, which is certainly against the rules.  We've heard that Casey can be extremely charming when she wants to be.  Maybe Hernandez often allowed certain prisoners to have privileges which are against the rules to keep order.  I think she might have just felt sorry for Casey and the others.  We know nothing of the sexual orientation of anyone other than Casey who described herself as "Bi" and I would hesitate to even speculate about the others without some reason to feel otherwise.

Of course we are all free to say what we wish so long as it's within the rules of the forum.  But the rules of the forum do not apply to real life.       

Good Morning Monks......BB GREAT POST and one I hope everyone reads, especially the paragraph I bolded above..   

Thanks, Sunny.  I always try to figure out the most reasonable answer with the evidence at hand.   Not trying to tell anyone else what to do, but I know I try to be careful.  I sure wouldn't want to be sued for something I said on an internet forum.  Actually, I wouldn't want to be sued at all.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2010, 06:02:07 PM »

Kat_Gram thanks for the info on the jails, I have never been in one and would have no idea how they look or anything. I hope that I can keep it that way 
I have pics, but because I had confidentiality agreements  signed, I can't show them. I'm such a good girl, I deleted them from my camera and computer after I used them for the sole purpose that they were taken. What I can tell you is that all this jazz about visits just blows my mind. The officer should be fired...she was not only putting herself and the rest of the staff at risk, she was putting the inmates at risk. Believe it or not, one of the prime directives of a jail is to keep the inmates safe.

There are no bars in my jail...just glass. It's one-way, so the inmates can't see what's going on in the hall, but we all can see in. This is in addition to the CCTV that is always running. And, there is NO PRIVACY in jail...that we (staff, volunteers and inmates) all know. We all know we are being observed. Sometimes I'm sure they listen to us, others not. But, we all comport ourselves under the assumption that our conversations are being listened to.

(Dude, lemme tell ya, there is no better feeling than being buzzed out that last door!!!)

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2010, 06:02:50 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct
That is scary to me, and I don't know what that all means as far as mental health issues go. I know people suspect she is a sociopath, don't know if that kind of thing would fit into that, but to me she seems crazy.

Rose and Sunny, this theory sounds plausible to me, knowing what we know about Casey and her propensity to lie.  So if she forgives her alter-ego, she is forgiving herself.  Yep.  Makes sense.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »

In a word, no. There is no expectation of privacy in a jail. Cells are regularily "tossed"...stuff is thrown away, the cell is a mess, then the inmates have to clean up. As usual Crzy is lying her ever-expanded rear off.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »

I don't like him,but he's a link.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/04/of-rats-and-women/
bLAWg, bLOG, BLAHg by Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby Rotating Header Image
Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

Thanks for his link.   It's good to stay informed;   If I knew him socially, I'd never be able to discuss any case with him & that would drive me batso!   lol  ~~

He's still attempting to tarnish Yuri like its his job...I refuse to get as upset with this tool as I did the other day.    YM was over at WS but I saw NOTHING about this case that was directed toward things he should not have been disclosing, if I remember correctly he was coaxed over there by well wishers when he broke his leg....now I may have missed a good bit of it because I refused to attach my name to that site & only read over there if absolutely necessary.   I just look forward to the day that Hornsby gets proven wrong about much of his own agenda's input on this case.    He might be talking about rats & ducks but he's a slug.

What little I saw post over there was benign and didn't violate any ethics----I wonder why RH seems so hell bent to go after him?

Thank you Ono, now my mind is even more at ease.   Who knows why Hornsby gets a wild hair stuck, he does it with quite a few & its getting way old.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2010, 07:25:26 PM »

Casey reminds me of Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects, making up things that he sees in the interrogation room. Wonder if Casey liked that movie? I know that a lot of kids have little fantasy worlds, don't think that is strange, but I wonder what would cause a grown up to be in a fantasy world is it because she is a narcissistic sociopath, or could she have experienced some trauma that caused that?
Years of lying about everything could maybe do it. Ya know, while you're smoothing nonexistant wrinkles, adjusting your socks, picking lint off your shirt, your eye catches an ashtray in your peripherial vision and whoila, the next fantasy person also smoked, then to make it more believable, the brand and maybe some funny story about smoking........they never waste an opportunity

Casey is always picking at stuff.  I remember in one of the videos of Cand G visiting Casey.  George did the same thing to Cindy.  He picked things off of her back and shoulders and then when Cindy got up to walk around or whatever she did, he picked things off of the chair she had sat in.  I thought maybe she had fleas, but that picking could be just a family habit. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.