April 23, 2024, 03:40:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277192 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2010, 07:26:17 PM »

I don't like him,but he's a link.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/04/of-rats-and-women/
bLAWg, bLOG, BLAHg by Criminal Lawyer Richard Hornsby Rotating Header Image
Of Rats and Women
Apr 11th, 2010
by Richard Hornsby.

Thanks for his link.   It's good to stay informed;   If I knew him socially, I'd never be able to discuss any case with him & that would drive me batso!   lol  ~~

He's still attempting to tarnish Yuri like its his job...I refuse to get as upset with this tool as I did the other day.    YM was over at WS but I saw NOTHING about this case that was directed toward things he should not have been disclosing, if I remember correctly he was coaxed over there by well wishers when he broke his leg....now I may have missed a good bit of it because I refused to attach my name to that site & only read over there if absolutely necessary.   I just look forward to the day that Hornsby gets proven wrong about much of his own agenda's input on this case.    He might be talking about rats & ducks but he's a slug.

What little I saw post over there was benign and didn't violate any ethics----I wonder why RH seems so hell bent to go after him?

Thank you Ono, now my mind is even more at ease.   Who knows why Hornsby gets a wild hair stuck, he does it with quite a few & its getting way old.

You're welcome;  Reminder:  ----35 minutes to airtime---Steph Watts--Tim Miller & Leonard Padilla.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: April 11, 2010, 07:30:22 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Forgot the link! lol
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: April 11, 2010, 07:40:23 PM »

Casey reminds me of Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects, making up things that he sees in the interrogation room. Wonder if Casey liked that movie? I know that a lot of kids have little fantasy worlds, don't think that is strange, but I wonder what would cause a grown up to be in a fantasy world is it because she is a narcissistic sociopath, or could she have experienced some trauma that caused that?
Years of lying about everything could maybe do it. Ya know, while you're smoothing nonexistant wrinkles, adjusting your socks, picking lint off your shirt, your eye catches an ashtray in your peripherial vision and whoila, the next fantasy person also smoked, then to make it more believable, the brand and maybe some funny story about smoking........they never waste an opportunity

Casey is always picking at stuff.  I remember in one of the videos of Cand G visiting Casey.  George did the same thing to Cindy.  He picked things off of her back and shoulders and then when Cindy got up to walk around or whatever she did, he picked things off of the chair she had sat in.  I thought maybe she had fleas, but that picking could be just a family habit. 
I did notice in the vid of the last hearing, the camera was briefly on GigaloGeorge and he was adjusting his shirt just like his spawn does. Can't they sit still? I'm all fired about them today. I just read that KFN has made a web site on Nadia. Bet that the Scamanthonys were wanting to give her parents the 411 on taking in donations. Disgusting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2010, 08:05:07 PM »

This is a repeat show from Easter Weekend ???!! LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2010, 08:10:18 PM »

I think it's live...not from Easter Weekend.... Sorry
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: April 11, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »

I have always assumed that an inmate's jail cell was subjected to random searches, without any notice, and that nothing was off-limits to the searchers.  Is there such a thing as an official "law drawer" in a cell that searchers aren't allowed to access?

You are right about the searches. I copied this from the Orange County Inmate handbook:

I don't think there are little cubbyholes that they can have that are off limits to the corrections officers.
Thank-you!  That makes me even more curious about her law drawer comment.  Still can't put my finger on it, but it seemed very strange when I read it.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: April 11, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

I have always assumed that an inmate's jail cell was subjected to random searches, without any notice, and that nothing was off-limits to the searchers.  Is there such a thing as an official "law drawer" in a cell that searchers aren't allowed to access?
In a word, no. There is no expectation of privacy in a jail. Cells are regularily "tossed"...stuff is thrown away, the cell is a mess, then the inmates have to clean up. As usual Crzy is lying her ever-expanded rear off.
Thank-you!  Is a law drawer a common thing for an inmate or is this just typical Crazy talk? 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: April 11, 2010, 08:15:40 PM »

This is true. Inmates (and morons like me) are visible at all times from the CCTV system in control central. Even in the shower, they are visible. And there is ALWAYS an officer watching those screens...the other officers can be off doing things, but someone is always watching. I won't even go into the visibility factors for the drunk/detox/juvie cells.

While I do believe the note passing (we have proof of that) I do not buy the inmate-inmate visits. Especially with such a high profile slore!

"IF" it did happen TEVYE then more than one person would have to be involved, right?

Is it possible that their jail does not have all the videos or the videos are taped over after so many days?  I know some use the tapes and some are stored as DVDs and/or on mainframes, but I was under the impression that the cameras were watched but not recorded unless there was a reason to need to record it in some of the older type jails.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 11, 2010, 08:17:04 PM »

I think it's live...not from Easter Weekend.... Sorry

Im listening now, they are talking about the Nadia case, will be covering Anthony later, I didnt hear if TM & LP are showing up.   Im tolerating listening to Rozzie & the bunch.   Rozzie just chalked the Anthonys as trying to help & they passed out flyers BUT low and behold KFN set up a website http://www.nadiabloom.com/ and Nadia's family according to WFTV report tonight stated that her family wants it taken down.    The link for WFTV is:  http://www.wftv.com/news/23108483/detail.html    Klaas has it uploaded & put it in Nadia's thread already

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 11, 2010, 08:19:21 PM »

^^^ The last thing I need to hear tonight is if Hornsby starts going on about YM or whatever other crap he wants to spew.   I hope this is over by 8, I have a late grilled steak dinner and some TV I am looking forward to taking a break to.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 11, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »

Casey reminds me of Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects, making up things that he sees in the interrogation room. Wonder if Casey liked that movie? I know that a lot of kids have little fantasy worlds, don't think that is strange, but I wonder what would cause a grown up to be in a fantasy world is it because she is a narcissistic sociopath, or could she have experienced some trauma that caused that?
Years of lying about everything could maybe do it. Ya know, while you're smoothing nonexistant wrinkles, adjusting your socks, picking lint off your shirt, your eye catches an ashtray in your peripherial vision and whoila, the next fantasy person also smoked, then to make it more believable, the brand and maybe some funny story about smoking........they never waste an opportunity

Casey is always picking at stuff.  I remember in one of the videos of Cand G visiting Casey.  George did the same thing to Cindy.  He picked things off of her back and shoulders and then when Cindy got up to walk around or whatever she did, he picked things off of the chair she had sat in.  I thought maybe she had fleas, but that picking could be just a family habit. 
I did notice in the vid of the last hearing, the camera was briefly on GigaloGeorge and he was adjusting his shirt just like his spawn does. Can't they sit still? I'm all fired about them today. I just read that KFN has made a web site on Nadia. Bet that the Scamanthonys were wanting to give her parents the 411 on taking in donations. Disgusting.

Yes, it's like they're constantly preening.  I think that if Cindy cared anything at all about Casey she'd send some better looking and fitting clothes for Casey to wear in court.  IMO she should be wearing jail clothes in court as other defendants do except when a jury is present, but since she does wear regular clothes, Cindy should take some care in what she sends.  Maybe it's a subtle way for Cindy to get back at Casey.  Casey is uncomfortable and self-concious in those ill fitting and wrinkled blouses, but it's kind of entertaining to watch her squirm.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2010, 08:23:20 PM »

^^^ The last thing I need to hear tonight is if Hornsby starts going on about YM or whatever other crap he wants to spew.   I hope this is over by 8, I have a late grilled steak dinner and some TV I am looking forward to taking a break to.

After my earlier dinner mishap I will settle for a movie.   Monkey Devil!
I can't bear much more of this radio show.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2010, 08:36:12 PM »

In a word, no. There is no expectation of privacy in a jail. Cells are regularily "tossed"...stuff is thrown away, the cell is a mess, then the inmates have to clean up. As usual Crzy is lying her ever-expanded rear off.
Thank-you!  Is a law drawer a common thing for an inmate or is this just typical Crazy talk? 
Typical Crzy talk, totally.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

No Rose. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Spot on, she is totally self-absorbed & in her writings she talks in the first, second, third person...the only world Casey knows is herself & the rest just live in it for her purpose.   That is not to say she is insane, she's legally or medically not but she is very typical of a narcissistic sociopath.   She is way to calculating, manipulative & aware of her surroundings.
It gives me a tiny thrill to think that Mr. Charmy Mason may have given her a small dose of reality, she didn't have her almost ready to giggle look going on at the hearing and I loved it that her sista entourage was awol. No hand holding, arm rubbing, nada, zip. It will be very interesting in the future as things finally get past the inane school yard antics that Baez only knows how to do. Up til now seems like all time has been spent on framing someone else. Soon, somebody is going to have to start drilling it into princess nutcake, what the defense is going to be and for her to retain one version and STHU.  She's not going to get to be the CEO anymore.

BBM
Mizjay ..you have hit the nail on the head.  Mason enters and there will be no handholding, no coddling, no one taking Mom's place.  She's a big girl now, she needs to stand alone.  Mason needs to break her, so he can present her with what her paid in full lawyer did not ...she is going down..she needs to plea.  Play time is over..the school of hard knocks steps in...and Casey will not be able to manipulate Mason.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »

Caller wants to know if the Anthonys & Baez will be charged.   I was gonna call in if RH was on, cuz I have a few ahem questions to him, interesting he is absent considering the past few days.   I am sick of Watts constantly talking about the Anthonys being put thru "the ringer" he is ridiculous!   They put themselves thru the ringer & they have been willing participants in helping Casey cover up her crime   WATTS UP, clueless.

Now discussing immunity, if any its use immunity.  Rozzie just threw out there that he (Lee) was given it due to "hampering with evidence" that is exactly what she said.  Its not hampering LOL

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »

This is true. Inmates (and morons like me) are visible at all times from the CCTV system in control central. Even in the shower, they are visible. And there is ALWAYS an officer watching those screens...the other officers can be off doing things, but someone is always watching. I won't even go into the visibility factors for the drunk/detox/juvie cells.

While I do believe the note passing (we have proof of that) I do not buy the inmate-inmate visits. Especially with such a high profile slore!

"IF" it did happen TEVYE then more than one person would have to be involved, right?

Is it possible that their jail does not have all the videos or the videos are taped over after so many days?  I know some use the tapes and some are stored as DVDs and/or on mainframes, but I was under the impression that the cameras were watched but not recorded unless there was a reason to need to record it in some of the older type jails.
Disclaimer: My jail is in another state, not FL.

In the past few years, we've had inmates at local jails commit suicide (not my jail). As a result, I highly doubt that the tapes are taped over. Everything is treated as tho it may become evidence some day. That's why it may seem as if the staff is more concerned with the inmates safety than their own. Lawsuits are costly!

And IF the visits did occur, then yes, more than one person had to know, and there should be tape of it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 11, 2010, 08:44:01 PM »

This tool on Watts now talking about diminished mental capacity being possibility....no too late for that, her defense still to this day states that she is innocent.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 11, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »

Im out for a bit to enjoy dinner & a bit of TV, Ill give a quick run thru  the balance of Watts when the link goes up for the rerun.   Apparently, TM & LP are a no show.   O its Hornsby birthday, but hes in the chat room, not on air...hmmmmm interesting.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 11, 2010, 08:57:35 PM »

This tool on Watts now talking about diminished mental capacity being possibility....no too late for that, her defense still to this day states that she is innocent.

Diminished mental compacity..no way..she has all her marbles, they are arranged like ours..she chooses, notice she does have a choice, to do play her mind games...stop the games KC..it is over..we know just wat happened to Caylee..you murdered her and dumped her, you arpped her up, put in a dirty laundry hamper, then in a black plastic bag, them pitched her in the woods like yesterdays chewing gum..that shows what you think of Caylee..nothing more to say.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: April 11, 2010, 09:07:23 PM »

RH wasn't on tonight as it's his birthday today so said Steph --but he was in the chat room Rozzie said;  She thinks George & CinCin may want to be interviewed in the media soon.  It was agreed that they should lay low for now.  Steph's other guest was calling in and he was a former police chief I think.  A woman from British Columbia called in and asked if Baez was going to be reprimanded and there was a good explanation as to how that is done.  Someone of prominence has to complain officially to the Florida Bar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.