April 23, 2024, 04:17:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277160 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: April 11, 2010, 09:12:16 PM »

This tool on Watts now talking about diminished mental capacity being possibility....no too late for that, her defense still to this day states that she is innocent.

That might have worked early on before the body was found but now it will never wash because NO ONE cares whether she is full nuts or +++++++. That train has already left the station for her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: April 11, 2010, 09:20:15 PM »

This tool on Watts now talking about diminished mental capacity being possibility....no too late for that, her defense still to this day states that she is innocent.

That might have worked early on before the body was found but now it will never wash because NO ONE cares whether she is full nuts or +++++++. That train has already left the station for her.

I think you're right---nobody cares anymore.  I think everyone is "Anthonyed Out" !!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: April 11, 2010, 09:51:42 PM »

My DD worked as a corrections officer long time ago. I would go there on her " breaks" and have a visit with her sometimes in the front public waiting area. Even that was monitored and logged.
There are usually living units where several prisoners are housed together, so there is contact on those units, but Casey is in isolation. She is out for what ? Court appearances, lawyer visits, other visitors ( none ) and isn't she allowed to be in the common area for TV and the library. I just can't see this contact going on or Casey being let out of her cell for other purposes without someone noticing. SH wasn't the only one working these shifts.
I have only visited a prison once for a job interview for an admin job. where I actually was " inside ". I declined to be interviewed any further as the entire set up there made me queasy and sweaty. Even getting to the office where I was going to work involved the loss of my freedom too. The smell bothered me. Closed spaces, old socks, dirt, pee, disinfectant, bars on windows. Plus some of the trustees would be outside cleaning the floors. It was a fed prison and there were lifers, etc in there.
No decor either, where do they get that color paint ?   

That's basically my understanding of it as well, KatGram.   

I hear ya about how it 'feels' and 'smells' on the 'inside'.  Two of my darling innocent  Rolling Eyes sons got on the wrong side of the law once and landed their lil butts on the 'inside' for 18 months each.  During our visits it felt like I couldn't breathe.  Dunno how they even managed!  One thing I never got used to was the 'bone jarring' slam of the doors.  Every door, continuously, day n night, from what I heard from them.  Aggggggghhhh that would drive me nuts!!  And... lmao!  on your comment re the paint!!  tis a mystery!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2010, 09:55:13 PM »

Kat_Gram thanks for the info on the jails, I have never been in one and would have no idea how they look or anything. I hope that I can keep it that way 

Awww c'mon.. live a little!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2010, 10:02:27 PM »

Kat_Gram thanks for the info on the jails, I have never been in one and would have no idea how they look or anything. I hope that I can keep it that way 

That's okay, Ill pass on that experience 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: April 11, 2010, 10:05:29 PM »

I think that if Cindy cared anything at all about Casey she'd send some better looking and fitting clothes for Casey to wear in court.
Bolded by me---if Cindy is picking out Casey clothes (as said in one of Casey's letters) then Cindy must want Casey to look ugly and like a man because some of those clothes I though were men's shirts and pants.  Why isn't Jose wanting Casey to look 'good', like a young lady so it would be hard for the jury to think such a young person could do what she's accused of doing (and did!).  If I was him, I'd want her looking her best like a 20 something no like an old maid.  There sure is a difference between the way she looked when she first got arrested to how she looks today.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #386 on: April 11, 2010, 10:06:56 PM »

My DD worked as a corrections officer long time ago. I would go there on her " breaks" and have a visit with her sometimes in the front public waiting area. Even that was monitored and logged.
There are usually living units where several prisoners are housed together, so there is contact on those units, but Casey is in isolation. She is out for what ? Court appearances, lawyer visits, other visitors ( none ) and isn't she allowed to be in the common area for TV and the library. I just can't see this contact going on or Casey being let out of her cell for other purposes without someone noticing. SH wasn't the only one working these shifts.
I have only visited a prison once for a job interview for an admin job. where I actually was " inside ". I declined to be interviewed any further as the entire set up there made me queasy and sweaty. Even getting to the office where I was going to work involved the loss of my freedom too. The smell bothered me. Closed spaces, old socks, dirt, pee, disinfectant, bars on windows. Plus some of the trustees would be outside cleaning the floors. It was a fed prison and there were lifers, etc in there.

I hear ya about how it 'feels' and 'smells' on the 'inside'.  Two of my darling innocent  Rolling Eyes sons got on the wrong side of the law once and landed their lil butts on the 'inside' for 18 months each.  During our visits it felt like I couldn't breathe.  Dunno how they even managed!  One thing I never got used to was the 'bone jarring' slam of the doors.  Every door, continuously, day n night, from what I heard from them.  Aggggggghhhh that would drive me nuts!!  And... lmao!  on your comment re the paint!!  tis a mystery!! 
I get "reminded" all the time to close the door *firmly*, because I hate the sound of slamming doors and was raised to not slam doors. So I pull them shut till I hear them click.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: April 11, 2010, 10:13:06 PM »

I think that if Cindy cared anything at all about Casey she'd send some better looking and fitting clothes for Casey to wear in court.
Bolded by me---if Cindy is picking out Casey clothes (as said in one of Casey's letters) then Cindy must want Casey to look ugly and like a man because some of those clothes I though were men's shirts and pants.  Why isn't Jose wanting Casey to look 'good', like a young lady so it would be hard for the jury to think such a young person could do what she's accused of doing (and did!).  If I was him, I'd want her looking her best like a 20 something no like an old maid.  There sure is a difference between the way she looked when she first got arrested to how she looks today.

Yes, it's true.  She looks terrible.  Surely Jose notices how unkempt she looks.  While there is no jury there, there are TV cameras focused on her often during these hearings. I don't know, maybe it's one of Baez' strategies to make her look like that, but IMO a jury would be more inclined to consider her innocence if she looked like a young lady.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: April 11, 2010, 10:13:44 PM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct
That is scary to me, and I don't know what that all means as far as mental health issues go. I know people suspect she is a sociopath, don't know if that kind of thing would fit into that, but to me she seems crazy.
Me too! She's nutz.
The really crazy thing is, all the changing identities that Cindy did in her interrogations. Amy= Zanny Ricardo= Nanny, Jesse= ZG , Tony= Jeff  or whoever is whoever...is it any wonder that after a lifetime of always having mom clean up and rewrite history for any drama by making the blame be on any one else, even if it's a fantasy person, that it would come naturally to step outside of the guilty box and let a pretend person be the culprit. To me the crazy part comes in when, she seems to have blurred the lines that she made the person up on purpose.  I'm pretty sure that CinCin knew exactly who and why she was throwing to the wolves and in the past I'm pretty sure KC knew exactly when she was concocting some imaginary co-worker or boss, but now it sounds like KC is slipping into bonafide insanity ( not meaning she was insane when she killed Caylee) just off her rocker

Not that I'm on Casey's side in this AT ALL, just trying to understand her.  It seems likely that Casey felt the need to BE someone else at any given time, while growing up and then afterward, just in order to please Cindy.  Casey may have felt that she never was 'good enough' for her parents, being who she was, as she was.  And may have turned to making things up (lying thru her teeth) just in order to keep things rolling along smoothly.  It's not unheard of.  And folks who have done this aren't 'insane', it's one form of coping with their life the only way they may know of at the time.  When someone spends a whole childhood like this, it continues on into adulthood, they are used to it.  In adulthood tho, this type of thing, when it continues, doesn't work so very well out in the real world.  Am thinking most folks who do this may not even know anymore 'how' to turn it off.  So in that respect, if this is true for Casey, IMO, it's sad, very sad, but doesn't justify her doing what she did to Caylee.  Just points even more (in my opinion) to how Cindy/George seems to have brought on much in how Casey turned out, and as a result, in what happened to Caylee as well.  JMO.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: April 11, 2010, 10:29:57 PM »

When Casey is found guilty, in the sentencing phrase can the judge also say that
she cannot profit from her daughters death such as books, movies, etc. I wonder if
this is possible.

Am thinking after sentencing that goes into effect, not sure when tho.  IMO, it ought to go into effect just after a child's death, and ought to include anyone involved in the case, such as attorneys etc as well.  Cuz as we have seen with this case, sure has been a TON of folks who have made a profit. 

Have you seen this site yet? 

Caylee's Law- A law to protect Children

Target:
Congress and Senate
Sponsored by: Diana

Caylee's Law is so that no parent or family member of a missing or murdered child can profit in any form.  This includes, sales of video, pictures, etc.  also included is movies, books, magazine, tabloid or any other form of media.

Caylee's Law should also include a specific timeline that is required for a parent, caregiver is required to report the child missing to Law Enforcement.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/caylees-law--a-law-to-protect-children

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2010, 10:41:50 PM »

Casey reminds me of Verbal Kint/Keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects, making up things that he sees in the interrogation room. Wonder if Casey liked that movie? I know that a lot of kids have little fantasy worlds, don't think that is strange, but I wonder what would cause a grown up to be in a fantasy world is it because she is a narcissistic sociopath, or could she have experienced some trauma that caused that?
Years of lying about everything could maybe do it. Ya know, while you're smoothing nonexistant wrinkles, adjusting your socks, picking lint off your shirt, your eye catches an ashtray in your peripherial vision and whoila, the next fantasy person also smoked, then to make it more believable, the brand and maybe some funny story about smoking........they never waste an opportunity

Casey is always picking at stuff.  I remember in one of the videos of Cand G visiting Casey.  George did the same thing to Cindy.  He picked things off of her back and shoulders and then when Cindy got up to walk around or whatever she did, he picked things off of the chair she had sat in.  I thought maybe she had fleas, but that picking could be just a family habit. 

Monkey Devil! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: April 11, 2010, 10:55:45 PM »

That's okay, Ill pass on that experience 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2010, 10:58:58 PM »

I get "reminded" all the time to close the door *firmly*, because I hate the sound of slamming doors and was raised to not slam doors. So I pull them shut till I hear them click.

Awww bless your heart!  Am sure everyone appreciates that!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2010, 11:13:53 PM »

^^^ The last thing I need to hear tonight is if Hornsby starts going on about YM or whatever other crap he wants to spew.   I hope this is over by 8, I have a late grilled steak dinner and some TV I am looking forward to taking a break to.

After my earlier dinner mishap I will settle for a movie.   Monkey Devil!
I can't bear much more of this radio show.   

Still chuckling Trimm!   I decided I wasnt going to go back to listen to the repeat as it was almost over anyways.   My general overview of the broadcast is real short & sweet:   Watts Up....not much! (waste, huge waste of time)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 11, 2010, 11:18:05 PM »

^^^ The last thing I need to hear tonight is if Hornsby starts going on about YM or whatever other crap he wants to spew.   I hope this is over by 8, I have a late grilled steak dinner and some TV I am looking forward to taking a break to.

After my earlier dinner mishap I will settle for a movie.   Monkey Devil!
I can't bear much more of this radio show.   

Still chuckling Trimm!   I decided I wasnt going to go back to listen to the repeat as it was almost over anyways.   My general overview of the broadcast is real short & sweet:   Watts Up....not much! (waste, huge waste of time)

Thank you for listening to the program  and giving us a report Capp. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: April 11, 2010, 11:48:12 PM »

Most welcome MuffyBee! 

These sums of a britches still have not taken down this website as per Nadia's family request:   http://www.nadiabloom.com/    I also have a problem that they are working against what local LE has instructed anyone with tips to do, what contact number to call - in every media publishing thus far the number they are issuing is listed....but o no not the Milsteads/Anthonys   Here is my answer to their 1-888-one-lost   GET LOST!

http://www.nadiabloom.com
“Please help US find Nadia Bloom”
Dennis the Menace registered it TODAY. Less than three days after this beautiful young girl went missing he jumped up and stole her name and included the KFN number at the bottom of this page.
Registrant:
Kid Finders Network
po box 212306
west palm beach, FL 33421
US
Domain name: NADIABLOOM.COM
Administrative Contact:
Milstead, Dennis amrsignman@aol.com
po box 212306
west palm beach, FL 33421
US
+1.5613332779
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain domreg@fatcow.com
70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US
+1.8882789780 Fax: +1.7812726550
Registration Service Provider:
FatCow, support@fatcow.com
888-278-9780
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 11-Apr-2010.
Record expires on 11-Apr-2011.
Record created on 11-Apr-2010.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com
Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.FATCOW.COM
NS1.FATCOW.COM
Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 11, 2010, 11:54:31 PM »

Should I put that on Nadia's thread as well?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2010, 12:00:44 AM »

Should I put that on Nadia's thread as well?

I think you should, Capp.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2010, 12:02:16 AM »

Going now MuffyBee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2010, 12:15:43 AM »

Ya know, as I just posted the above on Nadia's thread I had another thought.   How is it the Anthonys felt justified having a fit and fiery when anyone used or did anything on behalf of Caylee and yet they in concert with their sidekicks the Milsteads of KFN have no problem creating publications & a website in Nadia's name without the expressed permission of the Bloom family?    These people are unconscionable!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.