March 28, 2024, 01:24:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275524 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language

Thank you so much for doing this.
chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing

How dose one know what words to translate into letters.....oh mercy....forget I asked....I'll let chocy do it.........and give her a big thank you

That is a amazing that Chocy caught that code talk. I am so glad we have such smart monkeys here.  I had NO IDEA what the heck they were talking about and I am going to just wait for Chocy to tell me what they said. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 10:08:34 PM »

BB12 has an interesting post on her blog

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=532500222

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez to be ARRESTED  ??

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?Mode=View%20Statutes&Submenu=1&Tab=statutes&CFID=145977643&CFTOKEN=25662470

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0944/Sec47.HTM
Third-degree felony in Florida
to sneak "any written or recorded communication" into a jail:

Florida Rules of Professional Conduct:
Rule 4-8.4 Misconduct A lawyer shall not:
(b) commit a criminal act that reflects adversely on the lawyer's honesty, trustworthiness, or fitness as a lawyer in other respects;
(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation;

continued...............
Well that would make my year 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 10:12:42 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=507681472&blogId=532500222

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?Mode=View%20Statutes&Submenu=1&Tab=statutes&CFID=145977643&CFTOKEN=25662470

(b) commit a criminal act that reflects adversely on the lawyer's honesty, trustworthiness, or fitness as a lawyer in other respects;
(c) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation;

continued...............

Many have questioned his unethical behaviors throughout this crazy scenerio and I sure hope this time SOMEONE is going to stop the madness. He has been allowed to break the rules time after time with no consequences and I seriously hope he will be prosecuted.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 10:14:03 PM »

All the phone call threads from the jail, and the Hornsby controversy thread has all been moved to the WS basement for member's only 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 10:14:14 PM »

I need to make a correction on what I sated on last post... he meaning Lamar stated that LE was trying to make a islam divine = ID Sorry guys its beens a few yrs since I've had to use this type of language

Thank you so much for doing this.
chocolatetyh34,
thanks for the explanation!  Is this code written somewhere?  Is this the only call you've translated?  Fascinating, thanks for sharing

How dose one know what words to translate into letters.....oh mercy....forget I asked....I'll let chocy do it.........and give her a big thank you

That is a amazing that Chocy caught that code talk. I am so glad we have such smart monkeys here.  I had NO IDEA what the heck they were talking about and I am going to just wait for Chocy to tell me what they said. LOL

Me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »

continued...............
Well that would make my year 

me too!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2010, 10:17:09 PM »

continued...............

Many have questioned his unethical behaviors throughout this crazy scenerio and I sure hope this time SOMEONE is going to stop the madness. He has been allowed to break the rules time after time with no consequences and I seriously hope he will be prosecuted.

me too.....it really chafes me with what he gets away with.right down to getting away with not paying DC......DC filed a compliant with the bar and got shot down...not that I give a hoot about DC, but I care less about BOZO and would love to see him slapped down.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2010, 10:18:07 PM »

All the phone call threads from the jail, and the Hornsby controversy thread has all been moved to the WS basement for member's only 

I am taking my toys and going home....no you can't play!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2010, 10:19:20 PM »

I'm surprised it took them so long to move it to their hidey-hole.       

It would be great to see Baez arrested.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2010, 10:19:34 PM »

Night Monks....gonna go get in my jammies and finish this glass of wine...sleep welll!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2010, 10:20:51 PM »

I'm surprised it took them so long to move it to their hidey-hole.       

It would be great to see Baez arrested.     
Me too    Good night Sunny 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010, 10:21:56 PM »

Night Monks....gonna go get in my jammies and finish this glass of wine...sleep welll!

Night.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010, 11:09:06 PM »

Wow, just wow!

You monkeys have been busy today! I just got caught up in the past thread and here!

BabyBear, you asked for this, so I took a little time out to make it for you. It really should be placed outside the Orange County Courtroom:

Figured after this intense day, we all need a little whimsy.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »

I have been re-reading some of the old media stories and CA's responses where she was obviously lying. When KC talked to CA about the Zanny in the hospital BS the story was before the accident, Casey, Zanny, Caylee and various members of Zanny's extended family had all spent a wonderful time at Busch Gardens.

Then after the supposed car accident where KC was following behind and Caylee was in the car with zanny - Casey tells Cindy that she drove all the way to Zanny's house to get her insurance ID and then rushed back to the hospital, because she had to have it.

According to CA and KC's dates - this all supposedly happened AFTER ZANNY HAD KIDNAPPED CAYLEE on JUNE 16th!

I am sure LE has good records of all of this but that is just another nail in her defense's coffin which CA & KC put there themselves.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 11:24:33 PM »

Typical. The whole point of WS is to make the owner famous for their "special" investigative skills. Anytime there is any controversy, it either gets locked, or sent to the basement. Wouldn't want the public to see anything less than flattering, now would we?

They are so whacked, I am so proud to be "banned for life" from there!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 11:26:09 PM »

I am taking my toys and going home....no you can't play!!

Couldnt relax, dam day had my vickies in a bunch BUT THIS made my day & I am rolling  no seriously absolutely      It became obvious that they were reading ahem...they must not like the conversation that there was a mutiny on the bounty, so to speak....too late word got out & much was copied.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 11:27:27 PM »

Typical. The whole point of WS is to make the owner famous for their "special" investigative skills. Anytime there is any controversy, it either gets locked, or sent to the basement. Wouldn't want the public to see anything less than flattering, now would we?

They are so whacked, I am so proud to be "banned for life" from there!

Now, I am absolutely convinced that Law & Order episode with the crazy sleuthers may have been modeled after well...that site

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 11:35:03 PM »

Well.. the first thing they did after hastily moving all those threads to the basement, is to slap the main thread into "closed for review" for not staying on topic etc.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 11:36:12 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23107996/detail.html
Local 6 Hears Calls From Anthony's Pen Pal
Phone Calls Show Adams Wants Out Of Jail

POSTED: Friday, April 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:33 pm EDT April 9, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 has been digging through hours of phone calls made by Robyn Adams, a confidant who traded hundreds of pages of letters with Casey Anthony.

"Daddy, I'll do anything," Adams said in one call. "I'm so scared."

In the audio, Adams sounds terrified and states that she is willing to do anything to get out of jail -- but does that include using Casey Anthony for her own benefit?

Local 6's investigative reporter Tony Pepitone has listened to hundreds of calls made by Adams from the Orange County Jail, and the prosecution in the Anthony case said they believe there may be evidence contained in them.

Despite that claim, Pepitone said the calls do not show any attempt to make up evidence against Casey Anthony to help secure Adams' freedom.

Two months after she was sentenced to 10 years in prison, Adams called Tracy Neally, a friend she's forwarded hundreds of pages of Casey Anthony's letters to.

"I'm doing the right thing by holding onto the letters, I think," Adams said in another call. "I've got them all."

Now, prosecutors do too. The letters were released earlier in the week, and showed Casey Anthony opening up to a friend in jail; however, they do not include some of the more damaging things Adams claims Anthony told her verbally.
Some of the things Adams claims Anthony told her include knowing that Caylee's body was found in a black garbage bag with a blanket days before that information was made public.

In listening to the calls, however, it became clear that in March 2009, Anthony let something "slip" to Adams.

"It was kind of a fluke -- like it slipped," Adams said. "You know what I mean?"

Though the call does not reveal what the slip may have been, Adams did say she's considered telling others.

"I mean, if it would help me, you know," she said.

In a letter to Neally from April 2009, Adams said she hopes something she learned from Anthony could help reduce her sentence.

"This may be my only way out of prison sooner than my expected term," she wrote while sending along another batch of letters from Anthony.

Yet, in calls to her father, Adams also shows acts of friendship toward Anthony.

"Will you please send me a blank birthday card? It's Casey's birthday next Thursday," she asked.

The jail supposedly does not allow inmates to pass notes amongst themselves, but the volume of letters show that wasn't the case with Anthony and Adams.

However, many of Adams' claims -- including that Anthony admitted to medicating Caylee to "knock her out," or knew details of Caylee's remains -- are not contained in the letters written by Anthony. Adams claims Anthony told her those details face to face.

Trimm, tks as usual for posting this.   While it is clear that Adams & her father had a motive for keeping the letters, it is also very clear to me that she was told things by Casey & did indeed observe enough thru letters, voices thru vents & yes maybe in person.  This comment about a slip gives her some credibility as to what she was told by Casey regardless of her motive.   Apparently, several media sources got the 800 calls, not just Hornsby as he made it appear.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 12:01:35 AM »

Wow, just wow!

You monkeys have been busy today! I just got caught up in the past thread and here!

BabyBear, you asked for this, so I took a little time out to make it for you. It really should be placed outside the Orange County Courtroom:

Figured after this intense day, we all need a little whimsy.

Oh Brandi--I love it.  It should be posted outside every courtroom in the US.  I love it almost as much as the thought of Baez going to the slammer.

I would love to have it as my avatar.  I wonder if if you and/or Klaas would mind?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.