April 25, 2024, 02:48:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277288 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 12, 2010, 11:13:19 AM »

So Casey said in her letters that her real friend Zenaida she has known for four years, of course nobody has seen her real friend of four years. Casey doesn't think Zenaida had anything to do with Caylee's death. She doesn't blame Zenaida, even though she gave Zenaida, Caylee to watch for a few days, and then wouldn't give Caylee back to her. WTH the only thing that I can come up with here is Casey is Zenaida, and she forgives her, meaning she forgives herself.  This is just crazy. I'm done analyzing these letters.

nrcg..........this, bolded above, is IMO exactly correct
That is scary to me, and I don't know what that all means as far as mental health issues go. I know people suspect she is a sociopath, don't know if that kind of thing would fit into that, but to me she seems crazy.

Rose and Sunny, this theory sounds plausible to me, knowing what we know about Casey and her propensity to lie.  So if she forgives her alter-ego, she is forgiving herself.  Yep.  Makes sense.

Makes sense to me, also.   Besides, who in their right mind would feel that way towards a person who took their child from them?  If there was any truth to this "Zany", then KC would be writing in her letters that LE must locate "Zany" and find out what happened to Caylee.    There would be anger towards Zany - not forgiveness.   Anyone can see through that bull.   I got a feeling that we're going to hear more about her alter-ego during the trial.

BB - love the avi.  Brandi did a good job.     
I'll bet money we will hear about Casey's alter ego. But what brought that on? Was she like that before giving birth, or did something trigger after giving birth? I know we discussed postpartum depression with her before and if she had it or not. One thing that just keeps coming up is her anger about Cindy holding Caylee first, for me it would be who cares, but obviously that isn't like that for her, she seems to obsess on that.

It could be because she never wanted to have a baby in the first place but her mother insisted she not have an abortion or seek adoption, we've seen a significant indication of that thru discovery to date.   Casey already resented her mother, after Caylee's birth that probably esculated tenfold.   She may be attempting to use an "alter ego" but to me it is a very poor attempt as opposed to something subconscious because she is very calculated & manipulative, always aware of her surroundings & trying to make excuses for herself along the way.  She is a narcissitic sociopath with a propensity towards aggressive behavior, her mother has been a constant trigger for much of what Casey has done including all the stealing, lying she has done prior to Caylee's birth and after.   It is IMHO all along that what transpired the evening of 6/15 ended up to spite her mother, again BY CHOICE & DESIGN, in other words premeditated.   Casey repeats this thought process in her letters when she refers to a visit her mother had with her in jail where she states something to the effect of "now she knows how it feels..."

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: April 12, 2010, 11:13:41 AM »

Hey Wyks. all that you said might be right, guess we may never know why she is copying and cloning herself. I couldn't agree with you more on Cindy/george nurturing her into what she became. It's crystal clear that the extent that they are willing to go to keep her from suffering just consequences is like none I've ever heard about. They have nearly implicated themselves as accessories to the crime with non stop interference, all in a pattern that they instituted long before the homicide.  Obviously they can't be doing these things because they want to preserve some family dignity or fake stable image, if that was it, they would have stopped the shenanigans many months ago.  It's almost like some strange symbiotic set up, like,to  accuse one of us is to accuse all of us. Even if it's as clear as the nose on their faces, they will deny,deny and then threaten, then  hurl insults  Very weird that there is not a spec of loyalty to Caylee in any of them.

Good points here, mizjay!  I agree, in their family loyalty or whatever it is they are doing, it does seem they've placed themselves in the position of being accessories to the crime.  It's to the point that I'm not sure where Casey leaves off and the rest of the Ant family begins, with regard to what happened to Caylee.  Makes me think they were all in on it from day one.  And it's hard to know if that actually happened, or if it's just the family's interference to cause it to seem that way.  Like many folks, I was prepared in the beginning to sympathize with the Ant's, losing a grand-daughter and all.  But as time went on, their very own behavior caused me to not only NOT sympathize with them, but to begin to despise them for that very behavior/attitudes.  And most of all for their seeming indifference to sweet Caylee, who seems to have touched an entire nation.  The Ant's hearts are frigid cold indeed to be able to be so indifferent to her.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 12, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/caylee-anthony-winter-springs-family-says-no-thanks-to-group-involved-in-caylees-case.html
Caylee Anthony: Winter Springs family says no thanks to group involved in Caylee’s case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 12 2010 11:03 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The search for Nadia Bloom, the missing 11-year-old girl from Winter Springs, has spread to the Internet. You can learn more at Help Find Nadia Bloom on Facebook.

But there’s another wrinkle in the story, as WFTV-Channel 9 reported last night.

“A group involved in the Caylee Anthony case has launched a Web site to help find Nadia,” WFTV anchor Darrell Greene said. “The Kid Finders Network created this Web site, nadiabloom.com. The organization, along with George and Cindy Anthony, also started handing out fliers today with Nadia’s picture on them. The Blooms say they appreciate the help, but they don’t approve of the Web site and they want it taken down.”

The Web site remained up this morning.

George and Cindy Anthony also appeared in the Blooms’ neighborhood Friday night to offer support to the family. WFTV reported last night that a Winter Springs police officer was patrolling the Blooms’ gated community to keep out the media and outsiders.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #423 on: April 12, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/caylee-anthony-winter-springs-family-says-no-thanks-to-group-involved-in-caylees-case.html
Caylee Anthony: Winter Springs family says no thanks to group involved in Caylee’s case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 12 2010 11:03 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The search for Nadia Bloom, the missing 11-year-old girl from Winter Springs, has spread to the Internet. You can learn more at Help Find Nadia Bloom on Facebook.

But there’s another wrinkle in the story, as WFTV-Channel 9 reported last night.

“A group involved in the Caylee Anthony case has launched a Web site to help find Nadia,” WFTV anchor Darrell Greene said. “The Kid Finders Network created this Web site, nadiabloom.com. The organization, along with George and Cindy Anthony, also started handing out fliers today with Nadia’s picture on them. The Blooms say they appreciate the help, but they don’t approve of the Web site and they want it taken down.”

The Web site remained up this morning.

George and Cindy Anthony also appeared in the Blooms’ neighborhood Friday night to offer support to the family. WFTV reported last night that a Winter Springs police officer was patrolling the Blooms’ gated community to keep out the media and outsiders.

They need to stay home and deal with their issues, handing out fliers to pretend you care when in actuality you are doing it to soften your image 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: April 12, 2010, 11:43:09 AM »

I'll bet money we will hear about Casey's alter ego. But what brought that on? Was she like that before giving birth, or did something trigger after giving birth? I know we discussed postpartum depression with her before and if she had it or not. One thing that just keeps coming up is her anger about Cindy holding Caylee first, for me it would be who cares, but obviously that isn't like that for her, she seems to obsess on that.

My gut feeling is that Casey was like this long before Caylee's birth.  This seeming power struggle between Cindy and Casey could go back as far as Casey's infant/toddler years.  It seems there were family dynamics in place where there was a lot of competition between Cindy and Casey, and her holding Caylee first before Casey did was likely icing on the hate-cake for Casey. 

From other things that Cindy has done/said, I can see Cindy doing that on purpose too, just cuz she could.  It's like they seek out ways to one-up the other.  Seems that Cindy's apparent need for control tops all else.  Even Tim Miller, in his visit to the Anthony home, was puzzled by this dynamic, and even said something to the effect that 'he had never seen anything like it before, just who was the real mom to Caylee... Casey or Cindy'. 

I do honestly believe that part of Caylee's demise was about Casey trying to one-up Cindy.  Likely brought on by Cindy's need to one-up Casey so much.  And on it goes.  Doesn't seem to stop even tho Casey sits in jail.  What I expect to see is more of Casey attempting to one-up Cindy back, thru whatever means available to her.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #425 on: April 12, 2010, 11:45:53 AM »

My gut feeling is that Casey was like this long before Caylee's birth.  This seeming power struggle between Cindy and Casey could go back as far as Casey's infant/toddler years.  It seems there were family dynamics in place where there was a lot of competition between Cindy and Casey, and her holding Caylee first before Casey did was likely icing on the hate-cake for Casey. 

From other things that Cindy has done/said, I can see Cindy doing that on purpose too, just cuz she could.  It's like they seek out ways to one-up the other.  Seems that Cindy's apparent need for control tops all else.  Even Tim Miller, in his visit to the Anthony home, was puzzled by this dynamic, and even said something to the effect that 'he had never seen anything like it before, just who was the real mom to Caylee... Casey or Cindy'. 

I do honestly believe that part of Caylee's demise was about Casey trying to one-up Cindy.  Likely brought on by Cindy's need to one-up Casey so much.  And on it goes.  Doesn't seem to stop even tho Casey sits in jail.  What I expect to see is more of Casey attempting to one-up Cindy back, thru whatever means available to her.   

Wow, that is just so difficult to understand, but sure seems that is what they have been doing.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: April 12, 2010, 11:49:41 AM »

Pseudologia fantastica

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are that, first, the stories are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They aren't a manifestation of delusion or some wider form of psychosis: upon confrontation, they can't acknowledge them to be untrue, even if unwillingly. Second, the fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it originates with the person's innate urge to act in accordance. Third, a definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be clinically discerned e.g. long lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.[2] Fourth, the stories told tend towards presenting the person in question in a good light. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, knowing or being related to many famous people.

Pseudologia fantastica may also present as false memory syndrome, where the sufferer genuinely believes that fictitious events have taken place, regardless that these events are fantasies. The sufferer may believe that he has committed superhuman acts of altruism and love or has committed equally grandiose acts of diabolical evil, for which the sufferer must atone, or has already atoned for in his fantasies.

Yet another facet of the disorder presents where the sufferer has been repeatedly called upon to recite lists of alleged injustices against others. These events take place where a person is involuntarily confined and deprived of sleep.

New-age cults center around highly charismatic individuals who may suffer pseudologia fantastica and convince their followers that they have received visions or Divine revellation. Charles Manson of the Manson Family was able to control his followers by use of his near photographic memory, and his ability to recite his lies verbatim.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

Does this sound like Casey?

Thanks Mtnmom!  Yep it sure does sound like Casey!  Along with her being a narcissitic sociopath as well.   

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: April 12, 2010, 12:46:11 PM »

Pseudologia fantastica

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are that, first, the stories are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They aren't a manifestation of delusion or some wider form of psychosis: upon confrontation, they can't acknowledge them to be untrue, even if unwillingly. Second, the fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it originates with the person's innate urge to act in accordance. Third, a definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be clinically discerned e.g. long lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.[2] Fourth, the stories told tend towards presenting the person in question in a good light. For example, the person might be presented as being fantastically brave, knowing or being related to many famous people.

Pseudologia fantastica may also present as false memory syndrome, where the sufferer genuinely believes that fictitious events have taken place, regardless that these events are fantasies. The sufferer may believe that he has committed superhuman acts of altruism and love or has committed equally grandiose acts of diabolical evil, for which the sufferer must atone, or has already atoned for in his fantasies.

Yet another facet of the disorder presents where the sufferer has been repeatedly called upon to recite lists of alleged injustices against others. These events take place where a person is involuntarily confined and deprived of sleep.

New-age cults center around highly charismatic individuals who may suffer pseudologia fantastica and convince their followers that they have received visions or Divine revellation. Charles Manson of the Manson Family was able to control his followers by use of his near photographic memory, and his ability to recite his lies verbatim.

Thanks Mtnmom!  Yep it sure does sound like Casey!  Along with her being a narcissitic sociopath as well.   

a couple of things stood out in this article.
Although little has been written about pathological lying, one study found a prevalence of almost 1% in 1000 repeat juvenile offenders. The average age of onset is 16 years, and its occurrence is equal in men and women[citation needed]. Forty percent of cases reported central nervous system abnormality (characterized by epilepsy, abnormal EEG findings, head trauma, or CNS infection).
the other is false memory syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome
scroll on down to the sexual abuse portion.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: April 12, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »

Pseudologia fantastica

a couple of things stood out in this article.
Although little has been written about pathological lying, one study found a prevalence of almost 1% in 1000 repeat juvenile offenders. The average age of onset is 16 years, and its occurrence is equal in men and women[citation needed]. Forty percent of cases reported central nervous system abnormality (characterized by epilepsy, abnormal EEG findings, head trauma, or CNS infection).
the other is false memory syndrome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory_syndrome
scroll on down to the sexual abuse portion.
Well, well, and now we have KC claiming to have seizures in her sleep.  Wonder if the many hours of chats with a mitigation expert didn't prompt her to try really hard to remember if she's ever had seizures (epilepsy), verwy interwesting
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 12, 2010, 01:17:02 PM »

When all the defense shenanigans is spent ad nausem I would not be shocked if they ATTEMPT to put forward excuses at that point but the bottom line is there was forethought & planning in this murder as well as covering it up both in a very heinous manner.   As I see it, it seems rather doubtful that a debate at trial over what Casey's possible mental status might be (with no previous medical history) would result in her not getting convicted, it might save her from receiving the DP at sentencing (so long as she never sees the light of day again that would be fine by me).   

Seriously, the defense should have made a claim to some sort of diminished capacity from the getgo, now it is like ringing Big Ben for the first time a few centuries later - I have to think that all the psy evals Casey underwent upon initial incarceration and thereafter would have at least indicated something they could bounce off of & yet they didnt.   Bipolar or "something" was mentioned in that 30-page letter to the State in essence begging for reconsideration to take the DP off the table, but that was pure speculation & no proofs were provided that backed up any claims at that time.   At trial, this strategy is going to be a Mt Everest high mountain to climb.   Even if the defense offers a plea with diminished capacity at this point, they still would have to have a medical history in addition to psy evals & more than one expert to indicate that the element exists as well as Casey would have to admit what she did  - even considering the economic considerations of this trial, I just dont see the State willing to accept a plea offer in this case....but again that's just me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 12, 2010, 01:18:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-nadia-bloom-search-dispute-kid-finders20100412,0,1304629.story?page=2
Nadia Bloom: Controversy ensues after group linked to Anthony case offers help
The Kid Finders Network, which helped search for Caylee Anthony, volunteers its assistance
 By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel

1:00 p.m. EDT, April 12, 2010
A group that once helped search for Caylee Marie Anthony has offered its assistance in the Nadia Bloom disappearance, but that has proved to be controversial.

Sherri Milstead, who founded the Kid Finders Network with her husband Dennis, said they've been flooded with threatening e-mails ever since word got out that they were willing to help look for 11-year-old Nadia.

Already, Kid Finders has set up a Web site — nadiabloom.com — to publicize the girl's disappearance. They gave fliers to a police officer on Sunday for distribution, Milstead said.

Kid Finders has also offered their sonar boat and an ATV for law-enforcement use, but officials haven't needed their assistance.

Milstead said they took their boat out to Lake Jesup on Saturday to conduct their own unofficial search.

Milstead said they've been in contact with Winter Springs police, but haven't been able to talk to the Bloom family.

Kid Finders put the Web site up as a public service, Milstead said, and they'll hand the page over to the Bloom family if they'd rather control it.

Milstead said some people have complained that Kid Finders should take the site down.

"I'm not using her name. We're not asking for a dime," Milstead said in response to her critics. "We have it out there for public knowledge that this little girl is missing."

The Web site shows several pictures of Nadia and basic facts about her disappearance. It directs people to call the Florida Department of Law Enforcement or Winter Springs police.
We're a public service. That's what we do." Milstead said.

The Milsteads and Kid Finders received harsh criticism ever since they featured Caylee Anthony's photo on one of their mobile billboards. They've been accused of being crooks and having hidden agendas — claims that the Milsteads have said are untrue.

The Milsteads have maintained a friendship wtih Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, ever since the 2-year-old was reported missing in the summer of 2008.

And the Anthony's desire to help look for Nadia this weekend has also proved controversial — at least for some bloggers.

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said Monday morning that the couple wants to offer whatever help they can to the Bloom family.

Conway said he didn't know if the Anthonys had talked to the Bloom family yet, but knew George Anthony went out on the boat to help look for Nadia over the weekend.

"The biggest concern that they have … they don't want to generate negative publicity. They don't want it to be a story about George and Cindy Anthony lending a hand," Conway said. "They don't want to take any publicity away from the fact that the child is missing."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 12, 2010, 01:20:59 PM »

You can bet your sweet bippy Conway knows who the Anthonys have been in contact with.
GMAFB 

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 12, 2010, 01:31:58 PM »

When all the defense shenanigans is spent ad nausem I would not be shocked if they ATTEMPT to put forward excuses at that point but the bottom line is there was forethought & planning in this murder as well as covering it up both in a very heinous manner.   As I see it, it seems rather doubtful that a debate at trial over what Casey's possible mental status might be (with no previous medical history) would result in her not getting convicted, it might save her from receiving the DP at sentencing (so long as she never sees the light of day again that would be fine by me).   

Seriously, the defense should have made a claim to some sort of diminished capacity from the getgo, now it is like ringing Big Ben for the first time a few centuries later - I have to think that all the psy evals Casey underwent upon initial incarceration and thereafter would have at least indicated something they could bounce off of & yet they didnt.   Bipolar or "something" was mentioned in that 30-page letter to the State in essence begging for reconsideration to take the DP off the table, but that was pure speculation & no proofs were provided that backed up any claims at that time.   At trial, this strategy is going to be a Mt Everest high mountain to climb.   Even if the defense offers a plea with diminished capacity at this point, they still would have to have a medical history in addition to psy evals & more than one expert to indicate that the element exists as well as Casey would have to admit what she did  - even considering the economic considerations of this trial, I just dont see the State willing to accept a plea offer in this case....but again that's just me.
I agree with your thought on this.    IMO the status this case is in right now (DP) can be traced directly back to Baez. He saw fame. He saw sensational headlines. He saw money. He probably had a physical relationship with KC also which clouded his judgement.  He was not seasoned enough to take the lead and do what was best for his client.  He has spent all these months trying to FIND a scapegoat.  KC's mental state could easily have been used for consideration early on but he worked against it. Had he counseled her that it would be in her best interest, I think we would see a very different scenario but HIS glory would have been shortlived. The sensation would have been gone, hohum, just another young mother who murdered her little one. The media interest would have been nada except for occasional updates.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 12, 2010, 01:58:10 PM »

......And another thing, Baez knew and promoted the fiasco directly when KC was out on bond. She was directed to bring photos to sell and there's no proof of this YET, but ABC paid a lot more money than is usual for those pics, it would not surprise me if there isn't a filmed interview of sorts with KC herself in some safe place.  ABC was paying for more than pictures, I recall several times that when KC made her celebrity prance into his office she was heavily made up,  all for Bozo? I dunno.
My point is that Baez has orchestrated this entire thing, worked against the idea she was mentally off,  someday I think he's going to be exposed for more than we know now.  I hope so. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: April 12, 2010, 02:16:32 PM »

......And another thing, Baez knew and promoted the fiasco directly when KC was out on bond. She was directed to bring photos to sell and there's no proof of this YET, but ABC paid a lot more money than is usual for those pics, it would not surprise me if there isn't a filmed interview of sorts with KC herself in some safe place.  ABC was paying for more than pictures, I recall several times that when KC made her celebrity prance into his office she was heavily made up,  all for Bozo? I dunno.
My point is that Baez has orchestrated this entire thing, worked against the idea she was mentally off,  someday I think he's going to be exposed for more than we know now.  I hope so. 

I agree, he could not see the forest for the trees. He was under the charisma of whats sexy, whats juicy. How could a pretty young girl kill her child, but i dont put it past them to still not to try for some mental excuse. It surely would explain lees absence as he tries to avoid the bus wheels.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 12, 2010, 02:19:35 PM »

Her 'I forgive her' is so flippant as to be obscene.  Don't you want to know what happened to your child Casey? What she suffered at the hands of the Invisinanny?  How exactly do you know what you're forgiving Zanny for?  Her statement sounds like 'I don't know what she did to her, and it doesn't matter, what counts is that Zanny feels forgiven and people get the impression that I'm a good person....  aaaaaargh!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: April 12, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »

These letters all stink of Baez and Lyons.
How convenient that Casey confided in someone on paper, just when the Defense could use some mitigating evidence when they take her case for trial.  Really good timing, wasn't it?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: April 12, 2010, 02:23:00 PM »

You can bet your sweet bippy Conway knows who the Anthonys have been in contact with.
GMAFB 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 12, 2010, 02:24:40 PM »

GMAFB 

In other words, and thank god they were not successful or he and they would have bragged that they did.   Why did the OS give this spin?   Did they bother to look at the webpage to see that badge from a convicted felon "impersonating a police officer" no less or that they gave the wrong contact information?   Trust me, Ive dealt with Shirley, her idea of a threat is her way to spin a story for sympathy & excuse their behavior...where's the proof of threats?   Did she turn them over to law enforcement? 

That comment on that page in defiance of the family's wishes today proved they are concerned only with the fact that the public by and large are not buying their bunk & bull.  We know they are all frauds looking to make money off of other family's tragedies.  The fact that she is talking to the OS indicates to me that they all know their presence is not respected, desired & needed as well as the public is too well informed by now that they cant pass this off as "good intentions."   The article makes it clear now that Dennis was indeed the one that was guided away that was reported by someone that witnessed it who was searching on his own.    I knew it!   I said earlier in Nadia's thread that George & Dennis would search somewhere but a bit off the grid to make it appear that they were in on the official search.   Gonna get some sunshine for a few minutes, Ill be back later.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 12, 2010, 02:26:36 PM »

Her 'I forgive her' is so flippant as to be obscene.  Don't you want to know what happened to your child Casey? What she suffered at the hands of the Invisinanny?  How exactly do you know what you're forgiving Zanny for?  Her statement sounds like 'I don't know what she did to her, and it doesn't matter, what counts is that Zanny feels forgiven and people get the impression that I'm a good person....  aaaaaargh!

Yes, and yet Casey also stated in those letters that she knows Zanny couldnt have done it....so which is it Casey?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.