April 24, 2024, 03:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277261 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2010, 04:25:29 PM »

When all the defense shenanigans is spent ad nausem I would not be shocked if they ATTEMPT to put forward excuses at that point but the bottom line is there was forethought & planning in this murder as well as covering it up both in a very heinous manner.   As I see it, it seems rather doubtful that a debate at trial over what Casey's possible mental status might be (with no previous medical history) would result in her not getting convicted, it might save her from receiving the DP at sentencing (so long as she never sees the light of day again that would be fine by me).   

Seriously, the defense should have made a claim to some sort of diminished capacity from the getgo, now it is like ringing Big Ben for the first time a few centuries later - I have to think that all the psy evals Casey underwent upon initial incarceration and thereafter would have at least indicated something they could bounce off of & yet they didnt.   Bipolar or "something" was mentioned in that 30-page letter to the State in essence begging for reconsideration to take the DP off the table, but that was pure speculation & no proofs were provided that backed up any claims at that time.   At trial, this strategy is going to be a Mt Everest high mountain to climb.   Even if the defense offers a plea with diminished capacity at this point, they still would have to have a medical history in addition to psy evals & more than one expert to indicate that the element exists as well as Casey would have to admit what she did  - even considering the economic considerations of this trial, I just dont see the State willing to accept a plea offer in this case....but again that's just me.

Cappy....If you were a betting woman how long do you think this trial will last ?

Hard to say but I'll take a stab at it, voir dire (jury selection) alone will take no less than 2 weeks, maybe even up to a month.  Best guess from opening statements to verdict without seeing the final witness lists & whatever discovery has yet to be released:   no less than 2 months, maybe as much as 5 months.   I might want to adjust that estimate a  tad about a month or two before trial.  Said with confidence:  Penalty phase complete in approx 2 weeks, with sentencing to follow.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2010, 04:25:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys, a little trip down memory lane.  Kathy Belich is creme of the crop in her field if you ask me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Hi Mission.   
That was great.   She is one gutsy lady!   Gotta love her!   
Hi Sassy    She sure is - she will chase the story that is for sure.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2010, 04:27:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys, a little trip down memory lane.  Kathy Belich is creme of the crop in her field if you ask me.

hi Mission..............love KB..........she isn't afraid to confront any of these aholes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2010, 04:47:25 PM »

If someone knows about defense strategy please let me know the answer to this. If the defense chooses to go with Soddi stratedgy would they not have to account for Inmate anthonys wereabouts for that day to prove she did not or could not of been the one and therfore it was someone else? How would they introduce that without putting her on the stand.

The Soddi strategy is pretty much based on a stranger committing the murder "some other dude" so yes, they would have to present compelling evidence that Casey could not have killed Caylee via verified alibi or even their best stab at something plausible....i.e. she was seen by witnesses & has a receipt for checking in a hotel on the other side of the world and checked out however many days later, making it impossible to place her in Orlando (ps her cell pings indicate she never left the Orlando area).  They do not necessarily have to have Casey take the stand to accomplish that.   If there were fingerprints or DNA of an unknown person, let's say on the duct tape that would go towards, it had to be some other dude or dudette.  Keep in mind when & where the body was recovered does not indicate who killed Caylee but what was found with her, DNA & other evidence might in addition to evidence found elsewhere such as Casey's car, etc.  Scientific evidence will drive that point home, despite the defense's attempt to muddy the waters by being able to estimate a pretty closest estimate to when Caylee was killed, such as plant life, etc.

IMHO, one of the biggest mistakes the defense & her family made were pointing their fingers in too many directions.  It is going to be as absurd to a sitting jury with hearing testimony as to just how many were blamed and fingered by only the defense & her family.   Even if they choose one target at trial (i.e. Kronk) it will be brought up thru testimony just how many were implicated by Casey herself, her family & the defense.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2010, 04:55:56 PM »

hi Mission..............love KB..........she isn't afraid to confront any of these aholes!!
And did you see the look on Milpigs face?  He should be ashamed of himself in that he actually looks like he would not stop and laying a hand on a woman - grrrrr.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2010, 04:58:26 PM »

re: Joy Wray (posting this on both Nadia and Caylee's site)

I got a reply to me email to the administrator of the facebook site for Nadia...

Tricia El Ferrane   
Tricia El Ferrane April 12, 2010 at 4:17pm
Re: On Nadia's site
I did. She is also now blocked from joining or posting. Thanks so much for the information!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2010, 04:59:26 PM »

And did you see the look on Milpigs face?  He should be ashamed of himself in that he actually looks like he would not stop and laying a hand on a woman - grrrrr.

KB ain't skeered of him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2010, 04:59:27 PM »

I had a feeling that was the clip you were talking about, I didnt view it again but its a classic!   Belich took them to the wall that day!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

re: Joy Wray (posting this on both Nadia and Caylee's site)

I got a reply to me email to the administrator of the facebook site for Nadia...

Tricia El Ferrane   
Tricia El Ferrane April 12, 2010 at 4:17pm
Re: On Nadia's site
I did. She is also now blocked from joining or posting. Thanks so much for the information!!!!!!

Someone should visit her chat tonight, this Baker Acted buffoon will probably say she was threatened & the FBI is investigating all those that attacked her crazy arse on a missing child webpage...or better yet she called the White House or the former President Bush....she has to be fuming as she is trying to feverishly post because if there is anything we know she does things obsessively.    O to be a fly on the wall!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2010, 05:12:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23126109/detail.html
Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees
FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures

POSTED: 2:33 pm EDT April 12, 2010
UPDATED: 2:52 pm EDT April 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony conducted depositions last week on several FBI employees in Washington.

A source close to the investigation said defense attorneys Linda Kinney-Baden and Jose Baez grilled FBI analysts about how they gathered and analyzed some key pieces of evidence in the Anthony case.

The analysts were asked specifically about duct tape that prosecutors said Anthony used to intentionally suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is facing a first-degree murder charge in Caylee's death.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2010, 05:15:50 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony conducted depositions last week on several FBI employees in Washington.

A source close to the investigation said defense attorneys Linda Kinney-Baden and Jose Baez grilled FBI analysts about how they gathered and analyzed some key pieces of evidence in the Anthony case.

The analysts were asked specifically about duct tape that prosecutors said Anthony used to intentionally suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Video at link.

thanks....I love what I bolded above    bet that source close to the investigation was on the defense side Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2010, 05:22:56 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Video at link.

I have one thing to say   GRILL THIS....Your Client is going to fry!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »

It isn't enough that these families of missing kids are in heart-wrenching pain; now these families have be on guard for the attack of the A's.  The A's are as bad as the Westboro Baptist Church.   

Boy, you just nailed it.     

hi Sassy...........yes BB you nailed it for certain!!

They are a WORSE EVIL than that church - the church members at least believe in what they are doing whereas the Anthonys are doing it for fame and money. If they had MY child's name up my attorney already have sent a threatening letter to them. I would like to round house kick all of them right in the face for their attempts to gain money and publicity off these other missing children.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2010, 05:24:02 PM »

I didnt even think to check, Ive been a busy little bee today but I just checked my FB messages and got a response earlier as well:

Tricia El Ferrane April 12 at 12:45pm Reply
Thank you all for joining. Soon, this page will be hosted by the police or family members.

Regarding material to be posted: These should be prayers or thoughts for the family and the missing child only. As for any negative messages, those will be deleted. I've tried to block a certain member who has chosen to do this. She still may be able to post, so if you see other things that are bad, from her or others, please let me know and I will attempt to eliminate them from the page.

THANKS AGAIN!
Tricia El Ferrane

I responded in kind:

April 12 at 4:13pm
You are most welcome. You and the Bloom family should not have to deal with any other stressors other than being concerned for Nadia. If I see anything further I will message you directly. My continued prayers are with the family.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »

" They don't want it to be a story about George and Cindy Anthony lending a hand," Conway said. "They don't want to take any publicity away from the fact that the child is missing."

Oh, really? I think that's exactly what they want.
If they're trying to change public perception, it's way too late, and they need to distance themselves from the Milsteads.
They're disgusting.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Video at link.

thanks....I love what I bolded above    bet that source close to the investigation was on the defense side Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Grilling food maybe........   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 12, 2010, 05:36:43 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Video at link.

I can hear it now..... LKB asks something halfway intelligent   then Baez with the uh, duh, excuse me, well frankly, uh, it's in my notes somewhere...afterwards he probably felt like such a big boy.  He always reminds me of Alfalfa on the little rascals.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #477 on: April 12, 2010, 05:47:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys,

*First* Thank you for all your kind Birthday Wishes ~ Made my Day.  Your all so wonderful.
---
I reading the news of late. I don't understand why LE has not stepped in to remove the website created by KFN for ((( Nadia Bloom))). 

A news station just posted a update on the findings of the K9's picking up her scent. Thank God.
Yet this news station is in Jacksonville Florida and is "unknowingly" still promoting the KFN website for tips and leads to be sent to the KFN site  ... just an hour ago they posted this article. They do post a phone number for LE but ..still they should know by know by now with all the controversy of Ants/KFN - that the Bloom Parents/Family have publicly spoken.
How can they not know" as Media" that the parents want no part of KFN by now? That the Bloom family has publicly requested to have site to be removed.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/23126481/detail.html

The site is still up. I just checked.  How would LE be able to find anything that was told to KFN credible or not .. with the way KFN works. If they did get a tip or something that was " a huge break" in finding Nadia. Do you honestly believe they " KFN" would contact LE. No they would run like scum that they are to that tip ...and use it for their publicity. They have no business collecting tips/info/otherwise for Nadia. I can see it now " contamination" created by KFN ... That KFN got there first. This is a huge travesty that should not be. That is why I do not understand why the FBI or some agency alike has not pulled this website. Unless they are doing the opposite. Allowing it to remain - and LE and FBI have access to incoming messages first hand. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »

When all the defense shenanigans is spent ad nausem I would not be shocked if they ATTEMPT to put forward excuses at that point but the bottom line is there was forethought & planning in this murder as well as covering it up both in a very heinous manner.   As I see it, it seems rather doubtful that a debate at trial over what Casey's possible mental status might be (with no previous medical history) would result in her not getting convicted, it might save her from receiving the DP at sentencing (so long as she never sees the light of day again that would be fine by me).   

Seriously, the defense should have made a claim to some sort of diminished capacity from the getgo, now it is like ringing Big Ben for the first time a few centuries later - I have to think that all the psy evals Casey underwent upon initial incarceration and thereafter would have at least indicated something they could bounce off of & yet they didnt.   Bipolar or "something" was mentioned in that 30-page letter to the State in essence begging for reconsideration to take the DP off the table, but that was pure speculation & no proofs were provided that backed up any claims at that time.   At trial, this strategy is going to be a Mt Everest high mountain to climb.   Even if the defense offers a plea with diminished capacity at this point, they still would have to have a medical history in addition to psy evals & more than one expert to indicate that the element exists as well as Casey would have to admit what she did  - even considering the economic considerations of this trial, I just dont see the State willing to accept a plea offer in this case....but again that's just me.

Cappy....If you were a betting woman how long do you think this trial will last ?

Hard to say but I'll take a stab at it, voir dire (jury selection) alone will take no less than 2 weeks, maybe even up to a month.  Best guess from opening statements to verdict without seeing the final witness lists & whatever discovery has yet to be released:   no less than 2 months, maybe as much as 5 months.   I might want to adjust that estimate a  tad about a month or two before trial.  Said with confidence:  Penalty phase complete in approx 2 weeks, with sentencing to follow.

Thanks Cappy

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Video at link.

I can hear it now..... LKB asks something halfway intelligent   then Baez with the uh, duh, excuse me, well frankly, uh, it's in my notes somewhere...afterwards he probably felt like such a big boy.  He always reminds me of Alfalfa on the little rascals.

Like the day he dropped his notes during court.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.