April 26, 2024, 08:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277399 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 12, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23126109/detail.html
Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees
FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures

POSTED: 2:33 pm EDT April 12, 2010
UPDATED: 2:52 pm EDT April 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony conducted depositions last week on several FBI employees in Washington.

A source close to the investigation said defense attorneys Linda Kinney-Baden and Jose Baez grilled FBI analysts about how they gathered and analyzed some key pieces of evidence in the Anthony case.

The analysts were asked specifically about duct tape that prosecutors said Anthony used to intentionally suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is facing a first-degree murder charge in Caylee's death.

Video at link.

thanks....I love what I bolded above    bet that source close to the investigation was on the defense side Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Grilling food maybe........   

I can hear it now..... LKB asks something halfway intelligent   then Baez with the uh, duh, excuse me, well frankly, uh, it's in my notes somewhere...afterwards he probably felt like such a big boy.  He always reminds me of Alfalfa on the little rascals.

Like the day he dropped his notes during court.   
Ah yes, the memories! Good times.   Endless possibilities for more priceless, riveting legal action....Viva La Baez   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: April 12, 2010, 06:23:56 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony conducted depositions last week on several FBI employees in Washington.

A source close to the investigation said defense attorneys Linda Kinney-Baden and Jose Baez grilled FBI analysts about how they gathered and analyzed some key pieces of evidence in the Anthony case.

The analysts were asked specifically about duct tape that prosecutors said Anthony used to intentionally suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Video at link.

thanks....I love what I bolded above    bet that source close to the investigation was on the defense side Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Grilling food maybe........   

I can hear it now..... LKB asks something halfway intelligent   then Baez with the uh, duh, excuse me, well frankly, uh, it's in my notes somewhere...afterwards he probably felt like such a big boy.  He always reminds me of Alfalfa on the little rascals.

Like the day he dropped his notes during court.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 12, 2010, 06:29:48 PM »

Eddie Munster comes to mind too

but since hes a clown, the farce that he is....he will forever go down in history as

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: April 12, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »

If someone knows about defense strategy please let me know the answer to this. If the defense chooses to go with Soddi stratedgy would they not have to account for Inmate anthonys wereabouts for that day to prove she did not or could not of been the one and therfore it was someone else? How would they introduce that without putting her on the stand.

The Soddi strategy is pretty much based on a stranger committing the murder "some other dude" so yes, they would have to present compelling evidence that Casey could not have killed Caylee via verified alibi or even their best stab at something plausible....i.e. she was seen by witnesses & has a receipt for checking in a hotel on the other side of the world and checked out however many days later, making it impossible to place her in Orlando (ps her cell pings indicate she never left the Orlando area).  They do not necessarily have to have Casey take the stand to accomplish that.   If there were fingerprints or DNA of an unknown person, let's say on the duct tape that would go towards, it had to be some other dude or dudette.  Keep in mind when & where the body was recovered does not indicate who killed Caylee but what was found with her, DNA & other evidence might in addition to evidence found elsewhere such as Casey's car, etc.  Scientific evidence will drive that point home, despite the defense's attempt to muddy the waters by being able to estimate a pretty closest estimate to when Caylee was killed, such as plant life, etc.

IMHO, one of the biggest mistakes the defense & her family made were pointing their fingers in too many directions.  It is going to be as absurd to a sitting jury with hearing testimony as to just how many were blamed and fingered by only the defense & her family.   Even if they choose one target at trial (i.e. Kronk) it will be brought up thru testimony just how many were implicated by Casey herself, her family & the defense.
Thank you Cappy
As often as the defense has screamed it dont want to give away its strategy, it would "appear" they are  taking the SODDI route since theve been so public to point fingers. At trial i dont feel they will take this route, they are just throwing us a detour so to speak.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 12, 2010, 06:55:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-pen-pal-tried-to-sell-casey-anthonys-letters-wftv-reports.html
Casey Anthony: Pen pal tried to sell Casey Anthony’s letters, WFTV reports
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 12 2010 6:21 PM
Discuss This: Comments(4) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s jail pen pal had no success in trying to sell the notorious young mother’s letters in June, WFTV-Channel 9 reported tonight.

Robyn Adams attempted to sell the letters to People magazine, and her attorney hinted they could be worth millions, WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported in the 6 p.m. news.

What does it mean? WFTV analyst Bill Sheaffer said shopping the letters raised questions about Adams’ credibility. Drug trafficker Adams is serving a 10-year sentence in federal prison.

“One could certainly conclude that Robyn Adams was more interested in advancing her financial position than she was advancing the ends of justice,” Sheaffer said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Sheaffer saw “clumsy” attempts by Anthony in the letters to defend her mothering.

Belich saw a broader issue in the letters: “Was Adams playing Casey? Was Casey playing Adams?”

Sheaffer summed up the situation by memorably quoting an Aretha Franklin song: “Who’s zooming who?”

In related news, Anthony’s attorneys deposed FBI analysts last week in Washington, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

“A source [is] telling WESH2 Casey’s attorneys grilled them about how they gathered or analyzed some key evidence in the case,” WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said. “That includes the duct tape Anthony is accused of using to suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.”

Grilled them? 
Who could that source be? Someone who was doing the so-called grilling?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 12, 2010, 07:05:24 PM »

Mizjay.......      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #486 on: April 12, 2010, 07:08:37 PM »

Trimm your last post from WESH. 

That is what everyone wants to know I think. The Money $$ who paid who  - when.
Within the letters, Disney and other money that no one yet is wise to. Who is to say that they are not some letters yet to be disclosed. That were pulled out of sequence for what was written on them. Between slore Casey and Robyn.

I found online on WS that people actually took the scribble of KC and put it to type. 
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781

Transcribed the letters to type - for easier reading. I don't know how anyone would have the brain power to do so. But evidently people did and have.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: April 12, 2010, 07:09:46 PM »

You can bet your sweet bippy Conway knows who the Anthonys have been in contact with.
GMAFB 

No kidding ...lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: April 12, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »

Trimm your last post from WESH. 

That is what everyone wants to know I think. The Money $$ who paid who  - when.
Within the letters, Disney and other money that no one yet is wise to. Who is to say that they are not some letters yet to be disclosed. That were pulled out of sequence for what was written on them. Between slore Casey and Robyn.

I found online on WS that people actually took the scribble of KC and put it to type. 
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781

Transcribed the letters to type - for easier reading. I don't know how anyone would have the brain power to do so. But evidently people did and have.

I am curious about more letters too.
As far as transcribing those letters...... I'd rather get the hammer.   

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #489 on: April 12, 2010, 07:19:51 PM »

You can bet your sweet bippy Conway knows who the Anthonys have been in contact with.
GMAFB 

No kidding ...lol
Bobo knows too who Conway has been talking to. He says it in Court himself on April 5th.  When he was in his "Flury" of statements to Judge Strickland - against Mark Nejame. Bobo ranting that Mark Nejame is a 3rd party atty ..and should butt out ..he says the same of Conway. That court papers have been copied etc to these 3rd party Atty's ...that they have no business having ....  " As he tries to convince JS that he has been Square from the start protecting names etc... within his files. He does say Brad Conway has been privy all along...  I remember him saying it in his Buster Brown rant to the Judge..

Poor Bobo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 12, 2010, 07:24:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys, a little trip down memory lane.  Kathy Belich is creme of the crop in her field if you ask me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

I agree.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 12, 2010, 07:29:12 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Video at link.

Don't you know that was an experience!!!   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #492 on: April 12, 2010, 07:35:44 PM »

I have one thing to say   GRILL THIS....Your Client is going to fry!
"Would you like fries with that?"  Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: April 12, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/casey-anthony%e2%80%99s-pen-pal-tried-to-sell-jail-letters/

Casey Anthony’s Pen Pal Tried to Sell Jail Letters

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: April 12, 2010, 07:44:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys, a little trip down memory lane.  Kathy Belich is creme of the crop in her field if you ask me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

hi Mission..............love KB..........she isn't afraid to confront any of these aholes!!
And did you see the look on Milpigs face?  He should be ashamed of himself in that he actually looks like he would not stop and laying a hand on a woman - grrrrr.

Had the camera not been rolling, there's no telling how rough things would have become, imo.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #495 on: April 12, 2010, 07:47:13 PM »

The whole defense strategy is an OJ trial wanna be. I'm trusting that the FBI is a good bit more seasoned than the police witnesses in that case! Besides, I think the OJ trial was an education for everybody, and Baez is no Cochran or Shapiro. Baez is closer to Bozo.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 12, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »

Mizjay.......      

Miz...that is fabulously funny!  One problem, now I cannot get Elvis's tune out of my head (and yes Im a huge fan)

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 12, 2010, 07:53:55 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

Video at link.

Don't you know that was an experience!!!   

I would rather walk on hot coals than to be "grilled" by those two I am sure it would be less painful.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: April 12, 2010, 07:54:57 PM »

Now between Viva La Baez & this its a great time for me to put my tootsies up to watch Dancing With the Stars (yea I have a few TV guilty pleasures)    Tks for the chuckles monkeys, when the news get tough its important to maintain a sense of humor & appreciate the support of friends.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 12, 2010, 07:57:07 PM »

The whole defense strategy is an OJ trial wanna be. I'm trusting that the FBI is a good bit more seasoned than the police witnesses in that case! Besides, I think the OJ trial was an education for everybody, and Baez is no Cochran or Shapiro. Baez is closer to Bozo.   

OMG CBB I said the same exact thing way way back, Bozo acts like he wanted to be the next Johnny Cochran & dream team....Bozo has a better chance of seeing God.

We're on a roll!   Cyas in a few hours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.