March 28, 2024, 02:39:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275527 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 12, 2010, 08:16:54 PM »

I have one thing to say   GRILL THIS....Your Client is going to fry!
"Would you like fries with that?"  Monkey Devil!

Now between Viva La Baez & this its a great time for me to put my tootsies up to watch Dancing With the Stars (yea I have a few TV guilty pleasures)    Tks for the chuckles monkeys, when the news get tough its important to maintain a sense of humor & appreciate the support of friends.

That's one saving grace about this case, it can be side splitting funny. The cast of characters is better than any sitcom. Just when you think nobody funnier could join the mix, enter stage left....another hilarious player.  I remember when talk of the formidable Andrea Lyons was joining the team, I thought OMG, finally somebody to really worry about..........then enters a wooly mammoth  with her own agenda and away it went,  it's kooky.    Needless to say, Caylee didn't deserve to be the victim and will get justice,
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 12, 2010, 08:18:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23128621/detail.html
Casey’s Pen Pal Tried To Sell Jail Letters
Posted: 5:30 pm EDT April 12, 2010Updated: 6:40 pm EDT April 12, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The inmate Casey Anthony wrote to behind bars tried to sell Casey's letters months ago, but was unsuccessful, WFTV learned. The State Attorney's Office released the letters last week (read them).
t's hard to believe Robyn Adams couldn't sell intimate letters from one of the nation's most notorious inmates, but WFTV learned Adams might have thought she could make seven figures by selling the letters, even though there's no confession, and there might have been questions about their authenticity.

Casey Anthony often left her letters to inmate Robyn Adams in the jail library hidden in the book “Let’s Do Away With August,” which happens to be the month her daughter Caylee was born. Now, WFTV has learned Adams tried to sell Casey's letters to People Magazine and another media operation and that her lawyer insinuated the letters could be worth millions.

“One could certainly conclude that Robyn Adams was more interested in advancing her financial position than she was advancing the ends of justice,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

There's no indication Adams tried to use the letters to get a lighter federal drug sentence. Still, Sheaffer says shopping the letters could raise questions about Adams' credibility.

The letters speak for themselves, but when investigators found out about the letters from someone else and questioned Adams, she made highly incriminating statements that Casey talked about using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep when she wanted to go out.

In the letters, Casey made what Sheaffer calls "clumsy" attempts to present herself as a concerned mother. Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, has been complaining for months that jail employees might be eavesdropping on her. Which begs the questions: Was Adams playing Casey? Was Casey playing Adams?

“As Aretha Franklin said, ‘Who's zoomin’ who?” Sheaffer said.

There's no way to tell whether the jail guard, who's under investigation for helping Casey and Adams communicate, was also looking to capitalize on the case. And, Sheaffer said, it's not too late for Adams to get a break on her sentence if she testifies against Casey.

The book, “Let’s Do Away With August,” that Casey used to trade notes could have represented a nod to Caylee's birthday.

The book itself is a collection of columns written by Nashville Tennessean journalist Elmer Hinton, whose weekly "Down To Earth" country narratives entertained readers for nearly 30 years. Hinton complained August was nature at her worst, doling out heat and stinging insects.

Video Report  http://www.wftv.com/video/23129634/index.html
Letters         http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html
Transcripts    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #502 on: April 12, 2010, 08:23:55 PM »

Wow I was booted huge............ I love the Grill jokes ......
what I was trying to post ..

Why would Brad Conway be a 3rd party atty in the murder case?
We all know why Mark Nejame is 3rd party - he represents Tim Miller and TES.
We know that BC is representing the Ants. What is it that he truly is representing for the Ants? He is representing them for the ZG civil suit yes, that is a given.

*IF they were telling the Truth all along, which they have not.  Why else would they feel the need of legal counsel because these are 2 separate cases? BC has been here and there within the court room with Casey.
CA/GA chomped themselves clear in their Depo's - Not answering questions they felt were irrelevant by BC's advisement within Morgan's interviews.
I don't understand his BC's place though in the murder trial to be. When he himself advises the Ant's what to say and not to say within the civil case of ZG.
I guess I am confused. Where is the fine line of the civil suit of ZG and the murder trial to be? I thought the civil case was for ZG to clear her name and for her to be reimbursed for loss of work/having her person/reputation slaughtered in public by the Anthony's.
I guess what I am asking is what is Brad Conways vested purpose - to represent the Ants in the Civil Trial?  Or to continue to represent them for further pending charges that are yet to be known/disclosed.  Seems like the Civil Case is a Win Win for Morgan/ZG.
From the way I see it. The only reason why the Ants show up in Court is to get scoop for themselves first hand. They sit behind Casey for their own benefit.  With or Without BC being there in the court room.
They/Ants have to know that they will be part of the murder trial. It is just confusing for me to understand. Lee has immunity correct? GA has testified before the grand jury already against Casey. How does that effect GA in the future?  Lee as a Witness?? Cindy has no immunity nor has ever testified to my knowledge  to the capacity of GA. How does this work then when the trial hits center stage? Where does Brad Conway come in - if he has not been in the court room to date " like Mark Nejame has represented Tim Miller/TES". It is because he has not been called in by the State or the Duhfense team? yet........I am so confused.

CAPP ... help. Somebody

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #503 on: April 12, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »

Well there goes the little bit of credibility that Adams may have had 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: April 12, 2010, 08:38:39 PM »

Well there goes the little bit of credibility that Adams may have had 
Yeah, but at least the words of skank live on, hopefully to bite in her arse one day.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 12, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthonys) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: April 12, 2010, 08:45:22 PM »

I beleive that Brad Conway was allowed to visit Nejame's office and look at the records of TES.
.. Why would the ANTs and Milpigs insert themselves into Nadia Bloom's case when the website is not approved by the family. Don't the Blooms have enought to deal with without
someone doing a bring on the clowns ? Cindy could have sent flowers / card / gift card for take away food and kept her ugliness at her own house if she was concerned. Milpig just wants some free webclicks and advertising.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: April 12, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »

I guess I am weird but I think it is just fine for her to sell the letters if she wants. What is that old saying?  "You can't con a con."  Looks like the one who thought she was SO SMART got punked herself.  I LOVE IT !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: April 12, 2010, 09:01:37 PM »

I beleive that Brad Conway was allowed to visit Nejame's office and look at the records of TES.
.. Why would the ANTs and Milpigs insert themselves into Nadia Bloom's case when the website is not approved by the family. Don't the Blooms have enought to deal with without
someone doing a bring on the clowns ? Cindy could have sent flowers / card / gift card for take away food and kept her ugliness at her own house if she was concerned. Milpig just wants some free webclicks and advertising.

Hi Monkeys.   George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing whatsoever in the murder trial nor does their lawyer, Brad Conway.  I don't understand why Conway was allowed to look at anything pertaining to TES' records because his clients have no standing in the murder case.  For some reason the Anthonys are allowed to stick their their collective noses in every aspect of the criminal trial.  IMO they should be on trial themselves.  Maybe that would keep them busy and they would not have time to intrude on people who have children who are genuinely missing and not murdered and tossed in the woods by their bad seed.  They got exactly what they wanted when they went to interfere with the Bloom search and stick their noses in.  They were interviewed on TV.  Guess they've been missing it.  Anyway, did anyone else notice that Cindy has grown a mustache?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 12, 2010, 09:10:41 PM »

Kat, sending flowers is a nice gesture, a card could let the parents know if they'd like to call they could, that's what a well intentioned normal human being would do.
 It's the A's we're talking here.  No amount of public or private trashing of their character would be enough to make them stop...think...and make appropriate decision.

Besides they were probably already in on the initial powwow with the Milipigs about the best way to use those first critical hours and days.  They had that site up fast. I mean it's not that hard but there are things you have to do before it launches on the web.  They musta been hovering like vultures for the next missing child.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #510 on: April 12, 2010, 09:13:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys.   George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing whatsoever in the murder trial nor does their lawyer, Brad Conway.  I don't understand why Conway was allowed to look at anything pertaining to TES' records because his clients have no standing in the murder case.  For some reason the Anthonys are allowed to stick their their collective noses in every aspect of the criminal trial.  IMO they should be on trial themselves.  Maybe that would keep them busy and they would not have time to intrude on people who have children who are genuinely missing and not murdered and tossed in the woods by their bad seed.  They got exactly what they wanted when they went to interfere with the Bloom search and stick their noses in.  They were interviewed on TV.  Guess they've been missing it.  Anyway, did anyone else notice that Cindy has grown a mustache?

LOL!! She has a big mop on her head to complete her new look, too!   

I beleive her! She saw there was a search and she didn't think another thing other than "We've got to go!" There's Lights, and Cameras, we'll bring the Action!"   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 12, 2010, 09:13:13 PM »

Deenie,in case you missed this.......   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7575.0     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 12, 2010, 09:13:15 PM »

cindy's mustache
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: April 12, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »

LOL!! She has a big mop on her head to complete her new look, too!   

I beleive her! She saw there was a search and she didn't think another thing other than "We've got to go!" There's Lights, and Cameras, we'll bring the Action!"   

so true!        Maybe subconsciously Cindy feels the need to grow a long sexy mane like jorge's girlfriend   or maybe she's just like her alter ego, kc.....growing her hair out too...so when she gets out they can invite all of kc's old friends for a sleep over and give each other new up do s.
(might be a fugly scene if she has to wait 30 yrs or so, but ??)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: April 12, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »

Ooooh no ... I'll have to re-watch! lol;  I don't think George & CinCin  have ever met a camera opportunity they didn't pounce upon.   They turn themselves on.  I'm waiting to see when they start a fan club.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 12, 2010, 09:32:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys.   George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing whatsoever in the murder trial nor does their lawyer, Brad Conway.  I don't understand why Conway was allowed to look at anything pertaining to TES' records because his clients have no standing in the murder case.  For some reason the Anthonys are allowed to stick their their collective noses in every aspect of the criminal trial.  IMO they should be on trial themselves.  Maybe that would keep them busy and they would not have time to intrude on people who have children who are genuinely missing and not murdered and tossed in the woods by their bad seed.  They got exactly what they wanted when they went to interfere with the Bloom search and stick their noses in.  They were interviewed on TV.  Guess they've been missing it.  Anyway, did anyone else notice that Cindy has grown a mustache?

I don't understand how their attorney was allowed to intrude in that information. That is protected information and the judge only allowed Baez to inspect those. Judge Strickland will NOT be happy over that I would bet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #516 on: April 12, 2010, 09:37:56 PM »

This Book ... Let's Do Away with August. Elmer Hinton.
http://www.alibris.com/booksearch.detail?invid=8667436422&qtit=Let%27s+do+away+August&discount=0&qsort=p&page=1
I found a review on it -
snipped:
Date published: 1970
Description: Good in Fair jacket. 8vo-over 7¾"-9¾" tall. Signed by Author(s) Hard Cover. Good/Fair. 8vo-over 7¾"-9¾" tall.

Elmer Hinton deals in happy yesterdays and in the outlandish things that people say and do. For some people reading his unique newpaper column was like being young agen. It made them think of eating penny candy or of Christmas when they were eight years old. He wrote 3, 000 or more columns for The Nashville Tennessean. Book shows light shelf wear. Jacket has a few small holes in it. Inscription on first page.
--

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 12, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »

Wouldn't the family of the missing person have to approve/give permission for total strangers to put up a website about their missing loved one?   I always thought the family did the website.   I agree with Turbo---I would have my lawyer contact them so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #518 on: April 12, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »

Deenie,in case you missed this.......   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7575.0     
Thank you Trimm and Everybody .. very nice of you all ~ thank so very much.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: April 12, 2010, 10:03:55 PM »

Wouldn't the family of the missing person have to approve/give permission for total strangers to put up a website about their missing loved one?   I always thought the family did the website.   I agree with Turbo---I would have my lawyer contact them so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

Hi Ono--I agree.  Anything for a buck, I guess.  I'd watch those donation jars, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.